Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
(1304) Player of the Month

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    S
    Selena

It's that time again for recognizing writers you enjoy, and some great role-play.

If you don't see someone who you think is worthy, feel free to do a write-in option and they'll appear

As always, Staff members are ineligible. Beyond that, anyone is fair game

We'll kick it off with a few of the March runners-up! I know this may be early, but some of us may have a busy week ahead.

Sabaleth and Allie are also ineligible as they were the last two winners

BUMP y'all
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

C
    Cross

Vote, you people! VOTE!

k
    kimura

Voted ^_^

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

We're not going to have a Player of the Month for April.

Since November, every PotM except one* has been decided by a "voting coalition" consisting of 5-9 people who have voted en masse -- with no fewer than five votes, and with the assistance of up to four more people when votes became close. This month was going to be the same.

I'm not going to name names -- you probably know who you are, and there's nothing to be gained by everyone else knowing who you are as well.

The Player of the Month award was designed to celebrate the roleplay of members -- not have a single group pick their favorite each month. If that's how it's going to be, then that group can just celebrate amongst themselves and their monthly "chosen one".

I'm not going to continue what has basically become a farce and which isn't fair and equal to everyone.

* In that month, some of the people simply did not vote. They didn't vote for *other people*, they simply didn't vote at all.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 4

You do not have permission to view the list of names.