Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
French lessons (ATTN: Argent)

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

The stakes are higher now and Aimée knew that this wasn't merely a struggle of dominance anymore. No, this could end much worse. But although her Beast was ready to fight, to settle this once and for all, she did her best to remain calm, her thumb still near Argent's face.

"Drink."

Command

PRE

Argent looks confused, and hurt. He struggles against her Command, but does not prevail. "Why are you doing this?" he asks, whining a little. "We're so good together. Be my good Pet again..." he asks, taking her thumb and sucking on the Blood.

Almost

"We're good together? Hah, what do you think this is? The big Argent show? Wake up!" With that she pulled out her thumb, lest he drank to much in one go. She waited a bit to begin the second step and filled the waiting time with her fingers going through Argent's hair. Now that he was going to be completely hers she liked him more and more. "You're not in charge, Argent. You were in charge one stupid evening and I already took the consequences for that, so don't remind me. She let her blood flow yet again. "No Argent, there are those that are conquered and those that conquer. Guess what your role is."

She led her thumb to his mouth again. "Drink."

Command

PRE

This had gone on far enough; Argent was pissed.

He brushed aside her next attempt to Command him, and jammed his knife into her, deeply, twisting it.

7 Lethal

PRE

Argent stabbed at the beautiful Daeva again, but her Blood muddled his senses.

That, and it made him oh so horny.

Nothing but air...

It wasn't supposed to be like this. NOT. AT. ALL.
    Aimée's beast screamed, teared and raged - fight or flight, it didn't matter for it, as long as Argent suffered. How could he resist my domination?! I was supposed to be better than him! She couldn't understand it. Did Samael wrong her? Her blood almost boiled with fear and anger, she was sure that most of the pain she felt came from her broken pride, from her being on the ground, crawling.

But she couldn't let herself go. There may be a way. The part of her that wanted to run as fast as her legs took her screamed in a inhuman, yet triumphant way as she slowly crawled towards the door, trying to catch Argent's eyes.

OOC

PRE

VtR p.124

Generally speaking, I rule that use of Dominate 1 (Command) and those Nightmare abilities requiring eye contact take the standard -1 penalty in combat, unless the target has specifically stated a desire to avert his/her eyes or otherwise avoid eye contact. In that case, the target can take a penalty to his/her combat rolls of up to -3, applying that as an additional penalty to target him/her with such powers.

PRE

(( Perfect -- so she's -3 on catching his eye; he's -3 to stab her because he isn't looking directly at her. ))

Actually, if Argent takes a -3 penalty, Aimee's penalty to target him with Dominate is -4, as the penalty he takes is added to the base -1 for using Dominate against a moving target.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread