Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
A Haunt in the Dark

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    O
    Omnivolence

Cur calms down his writhing on the ground, pawing at his eyes, and has the presence of mind to think Who da fok is tha? Whas he doin here?

"Aye was jos tryin ta geh some money an' maybe some food." He goes on kind of pathetically, still scratching at his face.

He's still laying on the ground, and wonders to himself: Is shegunna try to run me over?

K
    Kazakin

"Ah, ah shit," Brad groaned, realising he'd completely fucked that up. "I'm sorry, lady, I didn't know. Jesus." He looked at Cur on the floor, and glared at him. He couldn't tell what the Hell the guy was saying for a moment, before he realised that he'd been trying to bite the woman. Jesus, and he thought Rich had a pathetic sort of way of going at it.

"Look douche, the cops are gonna be here soon. What the fuck were you thinking, trying to attack some lady in the street?"

O
    Omnivolence

Cur, still rubbing his poor eyes, uses a free hand to stand up and begins the process of trying to dust himself whilst still scratching at his face. It's wholly unaffective, he'd been spending the nights sleeping behind a storm drain.

"Tha' I was gunna be somewhere else?" He replies kind of dismissively. He widens his stance a bit and looks like he's getting ready to run from this whole scene.

K
    Kazakin

"...Seriously, did someone hit you in the head repeatedly as a kid? I'm gonna kick your ass, bothering a nice lady like that!" Brad snapped, trying to look more intimidating than the faintly scruffy guy he actually was.

Oh God, if only the other Vampire would wise up and run for his life, then Brad could... well, Brad was probably in trouble too. How did he manage to screw this up from both angles at once? Oh, Jesus, he was not calling Rich to bail him out. He wasn't. That wasn't going to happen. No Goddamn way.

Intimidate fail!

O
    Omnivolence

Cur just looks up belligerantly at Bradley. Wholly unimpressed with the threat, it doesn't really matter. Cur wasn't planning on being there once the cops showed up.

"I don' know wha' you got to do wit' dis, or wha's your problem, buh I'm noh gonna be here for da cops, and you ought not follow me."

Cur eyes his surroundings for a route, something with a fence or a fire escape maybe, and makes a run for it.

O
    Omnivolence

Wits+Comp-2 3 Suxx

Cur notices a kicked in door leading into some forgotten building in the alley across the street. He also sees a feasible path up to the roof, up a chain-link fence and onto a cramped balcony of the apartment building, offering easy access to scaffolding. Not fall-and-break-your-neck-proof, but definitely feasible.

Roll Wits+Streetwise
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

O
    Omnivolence

Cur rolls 6 to Wits+Streetwise (10 Again) 6, 6, 6, 9, 8, 9 3 successes

Cur figures that the door wouldn't last long kicked in like that, let alone the copper wiring he sees glinting in the darkness. There's a good chance somebody's still inside the building, having forced entry through the alley.
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

O
    Omnivolence

Cur decides that breaking into broken into buildings is probably not the best course of action. However climbing, climbing and jumping, he can do that.

He makes a break for the route he's traced in his mind. First order of business, get onto that roof.

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.