Watch

(Grey Hoods) Info Dump

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Sep 15, 2022 : (Grey Hoods) Warehouse U
Jan 4, 2023 : Unionized Phishing 4 Chips
(Grey Hoods) Freezer Burn
Feb 3, 2023 - May 22, 2023
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Sapphires widen, “That sounds like a fun way to make money.” A pause, “Well, if you find anything good anyways.” There was probably a lot of useless junk.

“Really?! I didn’t know that! I’d heard of mini horses and even peacocks, but never a capuchin, interesting!” she could get behind a service monkey, much cuter than most dogs.

“I’m not sure actually. It just came to mind as an idea to hit both locations.” Who would be free to help?

“Circe, you really shouldn’t be going 24 hours without sleep. If you need, I can use a Spring Contract to breathe some rejuvenation into you. But my opinion on not staying up for so long still stands.” Not healthy.

A thoughtful look, “Does he have a license? I don’t remember him saying if he did or not, but worth asking. Worse comes to worse, we hit one place and then have to visit the other after.” Then a smirk, “I think Sonnie and I can take care of ourselves pretty well.” Just ignore the whole Briar Wolf thing.

“I have my SUV parked out back. And I think I have my leather coat in the back, so at least I can try and blend in better.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"You, uh," Sonnie was as surprised as Sera about Circe's lack of sleep, "you really do need to get some shut-eye. We can wait till tomorrow." She glanced at the Spring Queen before turning back to the Summer one. "Well, I guess a little Spring rejuvenation would work for now... you'll still need to sleep it off after, though."

The Beast shook her head, "No license, and I don't think you'd want me behind the wheel unless you got really good insurance." She grinned, "It'd be thrilling, though!"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Or scrap metal, which my forge could use," she quips in on the profits of storage auctions.

As for the bounty hunter having a human wrangling license? Circe had no clue and shrugs with a grunt that sounds a little like I don't know.

"Screw sleep, I've powered through online. And even longer overseas whilst returning fire," she downs more coffee, "And never goin' ta that country again." Circe didn't specify which country she'd not visit again. "Power nap will clear it up, save the Glamour in case of need. Oooor," she yawns, "When we get there so it lasts longer."

As far as blending in, that got an amused stray thought from Circe, "Oh ho ho ho! I should have just mass produced Summer's techno-ninja battle suits. Sneaky cat suits fer everybody, oh oh ho ho!"

Sonja driving? That would be interesting. As for going here and now? Circe saw no problem with that. "So only one of us can be trusted ta drive right now. Cool, cool, cool," she nods a lot, "Right. So, what's the plan? Sic minions, erm, noobs on a sight or just bop between the two?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“There is no magic that can fully take away the fatigue of not sleeping. I hate to say it, but it can also be a liability.” She might not be as quick if they got attacked and could make a fatal mistake.

“I told you I’d teach to drive a long ass time ago, and I forgot. We still need to do that. And yes, I have excellent insurance. The Tahoe is like a damn tank.” Though would it be after Sonnie tried driving it?

Sighing, “I have faith in you Circe, but I know what lack of sleep can do to not only one’s judgement, but their reflexes. If we find trouble at the storage unit, I want to know you’re ok. Sure, I can probably heal pretty much whatever wound you might get, but I’d rather not have to.” Would she though? In a heartbeat. “Glamour isn’t an issue for me, I have enough to get you awake and still be able to heal or fight if we needed.” She had a pretty good reserve of it.

Laughing, “Cause everyone blends in with cat suits.” Another chuckle.

“I still vote for us hitting both locations if possible. With what’s going on, I just don’t think we can trust them to know what they’re looking for and not screw it up.” Pulling a hair tie from her pocket, she quickly works her hair into a braid, “But that’s just my two cents. You guys think they can be trusted at the other location, I'll trust your judgement.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Did you?" was her response to Sera's repeated offer of driving lessons. Sonnie's memory, as it could often be, was not the best. Not an uncommon thing among Beasts. Animals weren't known for their strong memories and sometimes that carried over to this Seeming. Except maybe elephants, as there were always exceptions. Monkeys were not among them. "Sounds like fun, though!"

As for which location to investigate, the Fairest seemed prime to hit both places. Sonnie merely shrugged. "Fine, let's go to the storage facility first. Like I said, less eyes around during the day. Hotel might be easier at night when most guests are asleep. Also, can we stop for McDonald's?"

6. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe's mantle rises at the accusation of not being able to fight. She certainly could, maybe less restraint, but she'd be good to rumble. "Adrenaline is a Helluva kicker. I was good skipping in a warzone, this'll be fine. I'm good fer at least 8 more hours before I want ta crash. Power nap on route, then ya can zap me, I'll be a fine meat shield."

"Depends on where yer wearing the cat suit," blue lips fix into a smarmy grin.

"Storage it is," she nods then freezes up. Not to yawn as the tiredness leaves her form, slowly turning her whole body to look at the Beast among them. CIrce growls at Sonja, "Burger King. Crowns over clowns."

Seraphina may need to moderate this debate. Or just pick her own, she was the one driving.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A nod, “I did, and I just remembered it.” Why she forgot, she didn’t know. Did things get busy or hectic? Hard telling. “And it will be fun! We’ll find an empty parking lot and let you take the wheel!” it was going to happen. “Even if you don’t end up wanting your license, at least you’ll have a feel for how to drive.” Worse comes to worse? Sonnie runs a curb over.

“Storage unit it is then.” Taking out her cell, she sends a quick text to Rhodes , letting him know she had a thing to do with Sonnie and Circe. Keeping the text vague because, well, text.

“McDonalds?” a shrug, “Sure, I could go for a milkshake.” It just sounded good for some reason.

Sensing the rise in the Mantle, she simple looks to Circe. Not fazed at all by it. She knows what she said could have been insulting. “I would rather not have you as simply a meat shield. I know you can fight, and that you’re one of the best in the Freehold. I’m just worried.” She had a right to be worried, and would argue about it with the Summer if need be.

A sly smirk was offered in response to the elf’s comment, “Then I wouldn’t be able to help you guys.” An innocent look.

Seemed like there was a disagreement over where they were stopping for fast food, sapphires move from monkey to blue elf. “Uh, aren’t they literally on the same stretch of road? So we can hit up both.” And if that didn’t settle the debate, “If that’s not good enough, then no fast food.” Wait….when did she become the parent?!
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Worse comes to worse, she runs over a shopping cart. "Thanks, dad!" she giggled at Sera.

She blinked at Circe, then shrugged, "I just wanted a Happy Meal."

In any case, Sonnie was ready to roll when they were.

10. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Don't practice in the Hedge," she idly adds to the driving conversation, "Sera can tell ya how that turned out. Wait, it ended with cute cuddles, right Sera? Cuddles are great. Um? Do drive in the Hedge?"

She waves off Seraphina's worries, "I've powered through worse I said. Out of country. I know my limits. I ain't at them yeeeeet," she yawns again before biting it down. This makes her teeth click. The rage rising is helping, "Being more Summer helps too," she smiles and shows teeth. "Also, I wear Kevlar."

Circe makes a whining noise, "It isn't a happied meal. No bacon, egg, or pancake. That is a happier meal," the rage is missing and a smile is twitching onto her lips. "Or I could show ya even happier ones," clicking something on her computer before turning it to face Sonja, "Panda not say those ain't happier meals!" Earlier Circe had flared her Mantle, argued on fast food, and was it all to set up for a pun?

The coffee must have kicked in earlier, so yes it was to have a pun. "What is even the McDonald's toy right now? If it is good, I will concede to the box."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The Nix had to laugh, “Never know when the skill could come in handy. Like say Circe and I are both down and you need to get us somewhere safe.” Could it happen? Absolutely. Would it happen? Probably not.

“You can have a Happy Meal, it’s literally on the way. And I want a milkshake, so it’s happening.” And that, to her, was that.

“I think driving in the Hedge requires a lot of preparation and stuff that we simply don’t have. Something to work towards? Maybe. And yes!” her eyes light up at the mention of the bunnies, “I still need to go check on them, and maybe offer them a place to stay. Just, uh, don’t tell Rhodes ok?” giggling.

“Like I said, I trust you, I’m just worried. Just know I can help with it if needed.” Then a sigh, “Kevlar will only save you so many times until it doesn’t. And I can bring you back from the brink of death, I just don’t think I can actually bring back the dead.” That was beyond her, and she wasn’t even sure if she would do it if she could. Well, maybe. Depended on the situation.

Another sigh. “If you want to go for breakfast, maybe we can fit something in later. There is a really nice little diner that makes an amazing breakfast and pancakes.” Hoping that would settle things.

“Look, like I said. They are on the same stretch of road; we can hit both.” Checking her phone to see if Rhodes had said anything back or not. “And I have no idea what toy they have, never bothered to look into it. But I say we head out.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread