Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

In the decorated detached house that was his and Sera's home, there was a door. Usually, this door lead into a closet, but with the right words and intent it opened into a wood-boarded cozy room, sofas, a table and fireplace that had no possible architectural possibility of being there. Midway between their home and the Hedge, a little nook of safety that had formed shortly after their wedding.

Sat on the table were a bunch of summer roses, the card simply saying "For my Love".

Rhodes often spent time here - something about him relaxed in the closeness of the Hedge. Or maybe it was the capacity to move between the worlds. Whatever the reason, her slept soundly on the sofa. One of their early dates had been in the dream... the first time they were together, technically. It did lend itself to grand romantic gestures when one could sculpt the environment around them. Dates in the dream were infrequent, but Rhodes felt the time was right.

He had pointed Sera in the right direction - all that awaited was for her to join him in the Hollow, then in the Dream.

Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

2. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Truth be told, she hadn’t spent as much time in their Hollow lately. She had been locked away in her own, Hedgespinning for others.

A break was needed, something she already struggled with making herself take. But over time, it had begun to get easier. And something was pulling her towards their shared Hollow.

Upon entering, and seeing the flowers, she knew what that something was. A soft smile spreading across her lips as she touched the flowers and read the note. He always seemed to know the perfect way to brighten the day. Sapphires see him sleeping, and the smile remains, he always seemed more relaxed in the Hollow.

Laying on a sofa, she got comfortable, and allowed herself to slip into the Dreams. Always so easy in the Hedge, his Dreams always easy to find now. It had been a whole since they’d shared a Dream, at least a relaxing Dream. Back when things were easier.

Appearing in her own space, the soothing sound of the waves reaching her ears, she spots the door. Red like his leaves, her heart and mind just drawn to it, hands reaching out to open the door and step through.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

4. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The door opens out onto a a beach of white sands under a clear blue sky. The Dread Lord is there in a pair of shorts, letting his bright foliage free as he mixes a brightly coloured cocktail on a hawaiian style bar. "Well hello darling," he asks Sera with a smile. "I was wondering what time you were going to get here."

He offers a martini glass with an orange and red drink, setting it down on the bar. "Drink? No alcohol, I assure you." He plucked up a scotch with ice from the bar and offers his wife his charming smile. "I was thinking, it's been a while since we shared an evening like this, just the two of us. And with us heading off to face Ann's latest danger and with... well, one thing and another, I wanted to make sure you didn't feel like I was neglecting you." He moved over to Sera and gently took a hand in his, the other gesuting along miles and miles of deserted beach that bordered onto tropical trees. "I hope this will do. I can always rework somewhere else if you'd like someplace else."

Stepping around the bar there was a pair of sun loungers, a parasol and a table. "I think I thought of everything for a day at the beach.... anything you want?"
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

6. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

There was a pause as the Nix took in the Dream, or, well, the beach. One of her favorite places, where she truly felt comfortable…safe. It now called to her, to something in her. She knew the ocean was now a part of who she was, why it had called to her. Her body itching to transform and feel the freedom of a fun and the water.

But something that trumped the beach? Rhodes and that smile. The one thing that grounded her and reminded her that she deserved the happiness she found in him.

Her dress was one of white gauze, numerous cuts in the skirt to give her movement and to catch any breeze. Her hair in a long braid, the green standing out more in the setting. Walking over, barefoot of course, “Oh, you know how my schedule can be. But I feel the urge to just,” pausing, “walk away from the work and come here.” He would understand.

Did he forget that she had started drinking? Or was it something he wasn’t happy with? But she accepts the drink with a smile, “Looks amazing! What is it?” the colors drew her eyes. “You’re right, it has been a while, which is a shame.” But so goes life of a Changeling. Her face softens as she looks into his eyes, “Oh, I would never feel like that. I know we both have responsibilities that we cannot ignore, and I respect that. Plus, if I was feeling neglected, I’m pretty sure I could come up with a way to keep you home for a few days.” A sly smile spreading across her lips as she accepted his hand, just enjoying the moment. A distant look of bliss on her face as she looked at the water, and then him, “It’s perfect.” Squeezing his hand, she leads him to the loungers, “You did think of everything,” then shaking her head, “Just to relax and forget about responsibilities for a bit.” She loved her Court, would do anything for them. But it was tiring for her to have to be the strong one, the one to make decisions, the one to stand up. Sitting down, “Think that can happen?” a slight smile.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

8. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Dread Lord nodded. "I understand darling. Just as you be sure to pull me away when I need it. Wax and wane, a dance of our duties and our vocations. We allow each other the freedom we need... knowing we can always come back to one another."

He looks at her glass. "Goes by many names. Usually a virgin sunrise, just like the tequila version. I wasn't sure what you'd want so I thought I'd err on something appealing but uncomplicated. I can always make somehting else later." Gently he brought the hand up to his lips, kissing the fingers tenderly. "I know you could. Well for once I wanted to make sure I stopped before you had to make that move."

Allowing himself to be lead, the only person that he would do so with, he wrapped his arms around the Treasured. "I'm sure it can. It's the whole point of being here, after all." He pulled her in for a slow, lingering kiss. "If there's anything you would like to help in that endeavour, just let me know. What can we have in dreams if not our fantasies?" Rhodes smiled. There was nothing else he needed but her - anything else? That would only be to tease Sera.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Sighing, “Yes, but I don’t enjoy it. The whole duty and responsibility thing.” She hadn’t intended to ever have it, the position of Monarch. Yet the Court needed her and she couldn’t say no, she had to step up. But she misses how carefree one could be without the burden of a crown.

“Ah! I’ve heard of a tequila sunrise, but can’t say I’ve ever tried it. Though tequila was never my preferred drink of choice.” That stuff was dangerous, you always walked a fine line between feeling good and being sick. “Oh, uncomplicated works.” She liked uncomplicated. Smirking, “Since when did you want to stop before I made that move? And what makes you think you know which move? I could have been carefully planning something to surprise you.” She points out.

Sera leans into him, just letting herself get lost in his arms for a moment. A moment where time seemed to pause and she could just breathe and savor the embrace. This was what they fought to protect. “But what if we don’t want to leave? Do we really have to?” she knew the answer, but it wouldn’t stop her from wanting to just stay in this perfect world.

The kiss was equally savored, a slight pout as he pulled away to talk. And when he does, sapphires look into his emeralds, searching. Though she couldn’t figure what it was she was seeking. The sound of the waves causes the iridescent skin that now tipped her ears to flick towards it, breaking her out of whatever thought she was having.

Leaning against him once again and looking out at the water, “So what have you been up to?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Something inside Rhodes' mind twists, a flare of fury like a screaming banshee, making him wince.

NO! She cannot forsake the crown! We do not allow it! We will have only a queen!

WE DO NOT CONTROL HER! IF IT IS HER WISH YOU WILL BE SILENT!
    NOOOOOO!!!!!!

In the dream, the sand shifts underfoot a tremor rocks the island ever so slightly. The Flowering squeezes his eyes shut, forcing his sharp breaths into slower ones and he waves away any concerns. "I'm fine.... It's jsut the thoughts. The Fair one's thoughts. Ever since I strengthened the connection to the Wyrd, they come more often, alongside my memories of the Eternal Garden." He knew it was that place now - the flashes of the grand royal gardens stretching all around and surrounded by walls of firs strewn with wooden guardians to keep the Flowers of Ophelia's garden within. And those thoughts? He knew they were the thoughts of his Fae side, growing in power, the side that only hungered and cared not for human banalities.

Between work, your studies and your crown? You have always managed to take on so much you feel obliged to,"
    Rhodes replied his breathing still a little unsteady. "You always give - a generous soul. That has never changed. The Wyrd chose you when Ingrid left... I cannot see any of the others giving the Vernal Court the stability you have, especially for a season more renowned for it's exuberance and indulgences. Could you have left that to Sonnie or Titania, any more than I could have left it to Lucifer? It's why I want to make the most of the summer, when those duties wane and we can enjoy these moments a little more."

Somewhere the screeching voice floods his psyce with approval. Yesss.... convince her
    It is the truth!
    It is the truth we want....

"The fruit masks a lot of the sharpness. I could make one for real if you wish - the flavors are all a part of my memories." There's a chuckle. "Quite literally dragging me to the bedroom away from my work? I would never complain - who am I to deny the hungriest part of your Spring desires? But if your needs are so great it would never do to let that happen too often, lest hungry needs draw your eyes wandering to other men." There was a hint of playful indignance, but he never believed she would. Their insecurities were rooted deep, but somehow her sincerity was a balm against that hurt. The Flowering could never break from that feeling.

It had taken a few weeks to acclimatize to the fact he now matched Sera's height, his lean body appearing almost supernaturally so, but but once they had it was a wonderful feeling. "We can stay all night, my love. And the next, and the next.... as long as we wish... Leaving the behind.... I suppose we could, but we both know what that would mean." Drifting eternal? Leaving their bodies behind? If it was possible, and everything he had seen did nothing to say it wasn't.... of course, it would mean severing their Fae nature from the body. From their Human side.... becoming complete sprites. No longer human.

MORE than human.

A cold shiver ran down Rhodes spine, both enticing and fearful.

He scoffs a little at the pout. "You give me that look and then open the door to talk work?" he smiles, eyes crinkling with his smile. He gently moves to see Sera's face, giving another longer kiss, his arms wrapped around her "Let me enjoy the moment, and let us relax a little." One hand released from Sera's hips, leaving one on her back teasing her hair with his fingers, and he gestures to the lounger. "Please, lie on your front. I think you are the more stressed of the two of us. I have been taking those lessons about my care to heart, you know."

12. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A brief close of her eyes and an understanding nod, “Believe it or not, I understand that more. I find myself wanting the attention and admiration of those around me more and more. There is a part of me awakened that needs it.” The way she says need was with disgust mixed with excitement. “The other memories are,” pausing, “stronger.” But that was all she would say.

The tremor earns him a look as she sips the drink.

There was truth in his words, she wouldn’t deny that. “Sonnie has grown quite a bit since I’ve taken the Crown, I see her wearing it one day.” Sure, the others saw the playful side of the Beast, but Sera saw more. She saw how powerful Sonnie was becoming. A small smile, “I look forward to the months we have off. I often worry I stretch myself too thin and don’t give you everything you deserve.” But he hadn’t gone anywhere yet. If that was the Oath or something else, time would tell. But there would always be that self-doubt that whispered in the back of her head. Though it was being overtaken by a new voice…the one telling her he should consider himself lucky to have her. She was a prize, the best one at that. That way of thinking just wasn’t her…or was it?

Glancing at the drink, then shaking her head, “Nah. Like I said, tequila isn’t really my drink of choice.” She was ok not touching that stuff again. A look through her lashes, “And who says it would be limited to the bedroom?” she asks, innocently enough.

As her eyes widen, “Other men?” laughing, “Do you know how hard it was to find one I trusted? I simply don’t have the time to look again!” leaning to give him a kiss. "I happen to think the one I found is perfect."

Sighing, “I suppose you have a point there. And I already spend enough time within the Dreams, any more and I might completely fade away.” Which was always a possibility. But one that came with grave consequences if not handled correctly. “No, I suppose that wouldn’t do, and I’m sure our Courts would start looking for us.” At least she knew Sonnie would.

Batting her lashes, “Of course!” it was fun to keep him on his toes.

The kiss was once again perfect, but brief. An eyebrow arches, “Really?” she asks, “You think I’m the more stressed?” was she? It didn’t feel like she was stressed…just a lot on her mind. But she indulges him, laying down, a hand pulling the long braid over her shoulder. “You have? And what lessons are those?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

He shrugs a little bashfully at the look for the tremor.

"The feeling..... that we deserve it. The part of our minds that demands to be adored...." Emerald eyes close slowly. "...or feared. Yes, I understand." He looks to Seraphina. "And we try to keep each other humble... human. We are the Fairest.... and it is getting harder to fight that."

Rhodes nods slowly. "I suppose there is. There's a sharp mind when she can focus it, but the Beast within makes that hard for her at times." He chuckles. "You do, but we always make time for us. We always have," he runs a long, pale finger gently along her jaw.

The Autumn smirks. "When you are feeling sufficiently motivated? We don't manage to leave the room you find me." There's a small shrug. "Oh, a while, if I recall what you were telling me a few years ago. You could always just live a life of luxury from the doubtless dozens of suitors. Don't think I haven't seen the occassional regular with eyes glued to your ass." he chuckles, leaning into the kiss. The Jealousy from those people when he and his wife left together was so sweet an emotion.

Rhodes sighs a little. "I'm less concerned with them and more about what would happen to us. Severing from our bodies? Creatures of pure mind, pure dream? I suspect it's possible, but.... we certainly wouldn't be any part of human any more. Not even changelings. Something.... else."

Sera lays down and he smiles, moving the material to free her back."You just said you were concerned about spreading yourself too thin. This should help see if you were right - if it is simply a.... familiar tension." gently, he begins to rub his hands along Sera's golden-scales spine, moving up to rubbing her shoulders along the muscles. "How does that feel?" he asked, smiling despite himself. "To take time for myself. And the one I love. That hunting for Ann and burying myself in my work will not always give me what I need." He chuckles. "I won't stop, because it will do things that help. But it's important to rmeember to... especially when I have this," there was a light slap on Sera's ass, "to keep me distracted."

15. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The bashful shrug earns him a loving smile.

“It never used to be difficult to fight it, to push aside the thoughts of my looks and just what I can use them for. I never wanted that.” But he knew that. “I’m going to need you to help me fight that, I don’t want to turn into that person.” Some Fairest may relish in it, but not her. She was more than her beauty, more than her voice and she refused to give into it.

The Nix chuckles as well, “This is true. But there is a fierceness and loyalty to her Court and Freehold.” But she thought her best friend was badass anyways. Eyes flutter closed at the touch as she smiles, “We do, don’t we?” no matter what, they found their way back to each other. Even times when it felt like she could sense he needed her near, even if it was just bringing him tea and a kiss.

A sly smile, “Can you blame me? And I certainly have not heard a complaint out of you. Now, if you would like to file one, we can discuss it.” Teasing.

A hand waves the words away, “A life of luxury with dozens of suitors? Afraid that just isn’t me, and sounds really boring actually.” Sure, having money was good. But having someone that stimulated your mind in ways it had never been before? That was what she wanted…what she had…and she was not letting it go. “Oh, I know you have. I am well aware which pants and skirts get the most looks, I just like to make sure you know as well.” An innocent shrug of her shoulders.

Looking thoughtful as she considers what he says. “I’ll admit, I’ve never put a whole lot of thought into it and the logistics. It just feels like a wonderful escape at times, a fantasy of not having to be responsible anymore, just enjoy each other. I know we could both find ways to,” pausing, “entertain ourselves in such a scenario.” There was the usual, but also her healing, and his Fear.

The material was easy to move, thin and gauzy, there wasn’t a lot to it. “I think I always say that, or, well, say it more lately. Between learning new Contracts, wanting to expand the business, crafting for others.” A deep breath taken in, maybe she was more tense than she realized. When asked of it felt, “Amazing. Seems I was tense.” But she had no issues admitting to him when he was right. “Though this would feel amazing even if I wasn’t tense. Silver tongue and hands.” Feeling her body relax.

“I agree, we need to remember what we have and how important it is. And it gives us something to fight for, something to protect.” And she would protect what they had at all costs.

Laughing, “Hey now, hands above the waist there mister.” Her angelic voice teasing. “If distractions are what you really need and desire, then who am I to deny you?” a sapphire playfully winking at him.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

17. Likes liked this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread