Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A nod as Gerrit spoke, “Yes! His question. We need to know the parameters here. Though I hope you don’t make it mandatory for the party, cause I know some people who just do not do costumes.” Nope. Only that one Halloween, and he looked quite handsome.

“I have some basics down, but that’s about it. I learned a while ago that I am not as good as I thought I was.” Wasn’t that the truth. She could probably help train for combat in Dreams, but not as good as Rhodes. Damn, she needed to find something she could help teach people. “Oh! What about Sonnie?” all excited now, “She’s an excellent instructor, even has a job doing it now.” And she could fight.

The Nix decides she was done with the topic of her stripping in an auction and simply sticks her tongue out.

Mentally, she takes notes on what the Summer says on the costumes. The Spring was a sucker for costumes, she lived to dress up and be creative. This was right up her alley. But maybe she could get Sonnie in on it with her and they could be a team! “Oh, can we team up? That’s a thing right? Teams?” looking to Circe, her own wrestling lingo and knowledge was sparse at best. The whole idea of actually wrestling someone? Not her, not her thing. But she could still look good!
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes liked this post
    New Identity
    (Gerrit Jameson)
    Gerrit

Mien:
    Leathery scars, bruises and scaly scabs cover the whole hairless body. There is a certain symmetry to the disfigurements, the color of the visible skin ranging from pale pink to purple and dark red. Lately patches of dark blue and black - frostbite - have appeared on his skin and some of the scabs have frozen over and crystalized.
    His right hand shows a copper-coloured, wilted and flaky scar, engulfing most of his palm and the inside of his wrist. Next to frostbite and bruised scars it adds a third layer of wounds bore by the Ogre.

Mantle:
    Contrast seem to grow slightly more stark around Gerrit, the crisp clearness of a winter morning. Sometimes the sound of ice forming or breaking can be heard in a short, brisk snap. When using Contracts a subtle, biting cold can be felt around Gerrit - pins and needles prick both the Onyx and those close to him.

Crown:
    Solid, thick panes of clear ice symmetrically arranged around his head with fern frost at the base.
    Active Pledges

Motley Pledge

Only a result of 10 on a die is considered a success. Should a given die result in no successes, the failure is considered to be a dramatic failure, though the oathbreaker may spend a point of willpower to negate this, making it a regular failure.
    -Until Oct 5th.

PRE

Stonebones Snowskin

Not that Gerrit usually showed a lot of movement in his face, but Circe's innuendos were met with a whole new level of stone-facedness. Because she hit a nerve in the Ogre's masculinity? Or because that was his way of teasing her right back? Only the Winter knew.

"I see. So even simpler outfits are eligible for a win? Duly noted." His eyes shifted around the room for a bit. How far was the suspension of disbelief of bystanders able to go? That those two gorgeous women were actually planning a wrestling tournament? That it was code-talk for something else.. but then again: those two women with him?!

Seraphina brings up a good point - if teams were allowed he might have to consider options. And with the Colonel leaving and Cassandra and John living out their mundane-couple-dream he was freshly out. "I assume that the specifics will go out as a proper invitation soon. I hope that there will be enough interest to make your party a success." And yes, he might just humor her as a show of solidarity, even though this was pretty far away from his comfort zone.

"Speaking of successes:" Gerrit emptied his cup and looked around. "I think this evening has been a huge success and I hope you achieved what you wanted with this, Sarah."

4. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Mandate of heaven it ain't," she assures Seraphina, "Though I encourage everyone ta come in costumes. Only contestants may win a prize, and there are several," she twitches her index fingers left and right in a metronome fashion as she sings out the last words.

"Yes Gerritt," Circe nods at his question of attire, "I remember the 80s. The wrestlers wore a lot of the weird outfits before fighting, then ditched 'em. Jake the Snake didn't wrestle with his python on, and the Road Warriors lost the football pads after the bell."

"Tag teams? Only if yer opponents are doing the same," she gives Seraphina a stern look, "That is the rules of wrestling since the golden age of the 1980s brother," and the Macho-Man impression comes back. "Yeah! Fair fights. None of that 4 on one stuff, nobody in our club is that BAMF brother."

Then Circe looks to Gerritt as he mentions invites, "Brilliant!" She gives him a thumbs up, "I shall hack, erm, message everyone ta ensure they hear about it, plus our fora for news, oh ho ho ho!"

Then she looks around the place as Gerritt praises Seraphina's project. "Indeed Sara. Ya did great with this lil' party my friend. I'd have done fireworks ta celebrate it, but apparently," Circe make air quotes, "The man, has issues with doing that for," Circe does air quotes again, "minor events. Tch, harsh on the fun."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Laughs and words were exchanged as Sera offered free coffee and pastries to go. Agreeing with Gerrit that the night had been a success, and telling Circe she was looking forward to the party!

Thanks for the fun scene!
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread