Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2111) Introductions

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Oct 31, 2021 : (2111) Roaring Court
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable walked over to a quieter seating area, "Please have a seat." She said pleasantly.

Striking Looks
    (Tatted up)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Barfly
    Blood Potency
    Samantha
    Samantha

+1
    SL
    PRE

Giving a nod in thanks to Jennifer, the predator parts from the first kindred she met this evening.

Samantha strolled along after Mable, as if she had all the time in the world. She sat, as she was instructed, and looked her cousin over with a smile. "It is a pleasure to meet you.. Hierophant, was it?" Samantha was surprised to say the least, this woman looked altogether too kind, almost naïve. She couldn't picture Mable running naked in the woods, carousing with beasts and the moon while covered in blood, as the Circle stereotypes were keen to suggest. Or maybe she could picture it. She continues, before she can't keep a straight face. "My name is Samantha Nyugen, Clan Gangrel, and I hope to make myself useful - here in the domain of Sacramento."
    | Aspect of the Predator

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable sat down also, "Mable Wood, Whip of the Gangrel, Hierophant of the Circle of the Crone." She wants to be useful, that's a great start.

"First, Have you been acknowledged?" Mable always liked to get that formality out of the way before starting any conversations.

4. Likes liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Tatted up)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Barfly
    Blood Potency
    Samantha
    Samantha

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I haven't yet had that privilege," she cooed, "That may just be the reason Ms. Hazelton wanted us to meet." She finishes her thought, curling her lips into a coy smile.

Good. Mable seemed to get right to the point, perhaps to be expected of her cousin, but it was too early to drop the prim and proper act. She knew acolytes could be wild and free, but just as likely they might be a tyrant.
    | Aspect of the Predator

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable nodded then did a quick scan of the court. Ale was talking with Twist, but @Jaque was available and there were other new faces around. Mable tried to catch his eye. When she did she would indicate that she had someone to acknowledge.

She then brought her attention back to Samantha. "The seneschal will be around to acknowledge you shortly." She gave a welcoming smile, "Meanwhile we should get to know each other. What brings you here to this domain?"

7. Likes liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Tatted up)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Barfly
    Blood Potency
    Samantha
    Samantha

+1
    SL
    PRE

Now on to the Seneschal, it appeared. It was like speed dating. How many introductions could we squeeze into one night?

"Yes, let's." she agreed with Mable. "You know how the kindred are.. just love to travel." The sarcasm evident in her jest. "Truthfully, though? Let's just say there was no place left for me in my previous domain. You can only tell people the truth so many times.. before they don't find you so agreeable any longer."

She paused a moment, and let out a deliberate sigh. "Here's to new beginnings." She said, supplying Mable with a telling wink.
    | Aspect of the Predator

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer glanced to Samantha for a moment. Momentarily surprised. As Mable wasn't speaking on anything Gangrel related and therefore private, Jennifer's cursed voice sounds.
    " The seneschal Jack?"

The Nosferatu looks to Samantha. The truth so many times? Was she lacking in political skill, or too blunt?
    Hopefully not an Edward.

"You get along with your family in - where did you say you were traveling from?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

10. Likes DeepSeas liked this post

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable considered Samantha's words for a moment. She was blunt and spoke of truth. But was it as Mable spoke the truth with honesty about her person or was it more like others who had gotten in trouble in court...

The Jennifer spoke. Mable hoped she hadn't made a mistake. She gave Jennifer a questioning look, she had gotten Jacque being seneschal correct hadn't she?

"Could you elaborate please on the no place left for you in your previous domain? I am all for new beginnings but it is important to realize the past makes us who we are today."
    Many landed here for a new start. The Prince had made this a welcoming domain, but not for those bent on causing trouble.

Striking Looks
    (Tatted up)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Barfly
    Blood Potency
    Samantha
    Samantha

+1
    SL
    PRE

"San Jose." she replied to Jennifer pointedly. "Just a hop skip and a jump away. I grew up, and took my last natural breath just outside the confines of Little Saigon." The words are listless, but also a little bitter. "I haven't spoken to my sire since I left, and I can't imagine that will change any time soon." Her brown eyes were pensive and distant.

Meeting Mable's gaze now, she continues, "I'm not here to start any shit." she coughs, realizing her slip in decorum too late. "Apologies.. Hierophant. But I'm not here for trouble." She thinks back for a moment, remembering her not so distant troubles. "I'd like to think I can get along just fine here, assuming the officials of this great domain don't return service with a haven of dirt, and an endless red drought."
    | Aspect of the Predator

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Lady Notary glanced to Mable, then towards Whip O'Brien and his trajectory. A pause for a moment on thought. She noticed that questioning look, yet Mable had not asked a question.

Dark eyes return to Samantha, studying the newcomer.
    Curious. Return to sender was return service, perhaps?
    I haven't had that experience.

Samantha did give answers, unlike her earlier choice not to respond to a question. Jennifer observed, dark eyes watchful.
    Mable had already asked a question...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread