Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Well, technically it wasn’t fall yet, Sera was still in the mood to change the decorations at Garden Grounds!

This was something she enjoyed way too much! Each Season had it’s won taste and flare, and she loved decorating for all to see. Some of the older decorations she used last year were brought out of storage. Mainly the mason jars with tea lights and some of the pumpkin structures. Were they structures? She didn’t know, but she loved them!

This year, she took the time to carefully draw on some pumpkins, artistic designs that had take quite a bit of time and planning. They were placed near the register, as well as fake leaves, and some real ones, placed here and there. Center pieces were fall themed as well, but tastefully done, nothing gaudy or over the top. The key to decorations was to draw the eye, not assault them.

The air smelled of freshly warmed apple cider and cinnamon, the case had new treats within! Each with a fall theme to it. There were numerous customers, some singing karaoke, some sitting at tables cheering their friends on, and some outside.

Sera was behind the counter, laughing with a customer about something. The Nix wore a loose pink sweater dress with suede boots. Even though the dress was loose fitting, it hinted at her tiny waist. Her hair hung around her shoulders in loose waves, there was hardly any makeup on her, not that the beauty needed it, and a wedding ring now sat on her left hand, nestled perfectly with her engagement ring.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes , Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

Garden Grounds was having an event and had coffee? Well of course Circe would show up through the door! Even if her outfit had some intersting imagery. It was a curiously adorable charater upon her t-shirt, despite the cartoon character having jagged teeth.

One of her old denim coats and a matching set of short shorts completed the attire as she strolled into the coffee cafe. On her true skin, it'd be close to someone wearing a flesh colored stalking. Right now? It didn't look half bad on a dark skinned Italian beauty. "Ciao Sera! How is this summery knight treating ya? Good of course, right?"

The Summer Queen takes a moment to look around the cafe, slowly walking to the counter to meet Seraphina. "Nicely done my friend, ya Falled out a lot of decor enough to defy be leaf," she takes a seat with a smile, "I mena, oh pie! Ya got me gawkin' like a pumpkin."

A storm of puns, naturally is how Circe arrives.

Harden the mask
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

4. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The Nix lights up when she sees the Summer Queen.

“Hey!” a happy wave with a translucent hand. “Your usual?” already moving to get the coffee started, knowing Circe’s order by heart.

“And it’s been treating me pretty good! The nights been quite busy and fun!” happy sapphires dancing around the business, most of the tables full.

“Thank you! I try and not like, go overboard, but I simply love decorating!”
    she seemed quite proud of the decorations.

“Loving the puns! Truly you are the queen of puns!” setting the coffee down in front of the elf.

“So what have you been up to this evening? Staying out of trouble?” a wink added as she picks up her own cup, elbows on the counter.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

6. Likes Origins, liked this post

Presence
    (magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (exotic)
    Distinctive Voice
    (low and textured)
    New identity
    (Wei Lin Carter)
    Wei Lin

(Blush of life)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    +0.5
    DV
    PRE

When moving to a new city, you always have to find some places. A gym you like, a movie cinema, a grocery store, and of course, the coffee shop with decent coffee. Wei Lin wasn't too different here, even if she wanted to find one mainly for those who drank that coffee, rather than indulging herself.

Garden Grounds was recommended to her by one of her new human acquaintances, very ardently so, and having a free night, she decided to check it out. For the atmosphere, if nothing else. The taxi brought her a couple of blocks away, giving Wei Lin plenty of time to stretch her legs and bring some colour into her cheeks, all the better to blend in the hopefully lively company of mortals. Her outfit was much the same: a pair of her favorite high heeled boots, black skin tight leather pants with a broad belt, highlighting her slim waist. And a little indulgence of her own, a simple black t-shirt with a print, with a simple leather jacket on top to be true to weather.

Walking in, the Succubus was assaulted by the barrage of smells, colours and sounds, almost fairy like charm wafting around the place already decorated to the fall season. It was just a shy of too much, but taking a moment to adjust, Wei Lin found it a rather welcome change from her usual haunts. The coffee shop felt like it was filled with life itself, making the Kindred feel nostalgic, and a little bit bitter at the same time.

Still, no use in standing in the doorway.

Especially when the place was filled with patrons chatting and eating. One person stood out among the rest, though. At the counter a hauntingly beautiful woman stood, catching Wei Lin's eye immediately as her gaze fell on the magnificent creature. She looked... picture-perfect, yet warm and inviting, much like the place around her, drawing people in. For once, Wei Lin decided not to fight that feeling, eager to explore the curiosity. Perhaps, it was a Cousin?

"Hello," the Succubus called, stepping up to the counter. "Can I make an order?"

She glanced at another customer nearby, caught in the conversation with the woman who caught her attention.

"Cool shirt," Wei Lin nodded, smiling.
    BP: 2

8. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ha ha! Never! I always find it and it always runs from me, oh ho ho ho ho!" She sips her coffee, "But nothing too bad. I have tonight off from work and hobbies."

"Of course, my thanks, oh grand mistress of coffee brewing," smiles are contagious. And yes the place was bouncing, "Well yer here, so of course customer service quality is maxed out." She felt Sera deserved the blatant praise.

"Whilst it is a lot of pun, and I love getting the crown from ya and not the dentist, even if it gets kind of heavy ta keep it on," the humor wavered for a moment. Just a moment. Oh hey coffee, huzzah!

"Thanks, it is Helluva cheerful lil' monster," Circe eyes the mundy lady. Her shirt draws Circe's attention. "Nifty shirt yerself. Prettier than mine, but are they as fun?"

It was well drawn characters sure, but Circe was more into rather rude comedy.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

10. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

It was the sheer presence that caught her attention first, as sapphires look to the exotic woman entering.

And the boots. She loved the boots.

The Nix puts on her best customer service smile, which was warm and friendly, “Of course!” comes the upbeat, angelic voice. She had noted the woman’s voice, low and textured, and alluring all in itself. “But, under one condition,” she says with a smirk, “you simply must tell me where you got those boots!” she gushed before laughing, light and musical in sound, “I’m kidding. What can I get for you?” though she still wanted to know about the boots. Boots were life for her in the colder months.

A nod to Circe as she sets to work on whatever the woman orders, talking as she works, “Nights off are always great! I need to take a few myself.” But with Autumn quickly approaching, Rhodes would be busier. So maybe no real days off just yet.

A wink given to the Summer, “I do my best.” At the mistress of coffee brewing compliment.

Giggling, “They do love me.” A shy shrug at the end. She enjoyed meeting and talking with her customers.

“Well, if it gets too heavy, I hear Sonya is a close contender, perhaps you could share the duties. We cannot have you getting overburdened.” Nope, it would not do.

Spinning back around, whatever was ordered was placed in front of the exotic woman, “There you go!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

12. Likes Ruach, liked this post

Presence
    (magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (exotic)
    Distinctive Voice
    (low and textured)
    New identity
    (Wei Lin Carter)
    Wei Lin

(Getting a drink)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    +0.5
    DV
    PRE

Being close to the beauty, and especially hearing her voice, so clear and airy, like a little music piece of it's own, was exhilarating. More so, because for all intents and purposes that Wei Lin could recognise, she was mortal, her perfect skin flush with a natural glow, and not a stolen one.

"That's an easy one. Alexander McQueen. Not that I can tell where to buy them here, I'm new to town," they laugh, happy to find a person of shared interests, and glance at the menu, before settling on their usual. "Moccachino, please."

They turn to another woman, who is almost as pretty, though the impression of her is distinctively different. "Oh, those two are not fun at all, unless you consider constantly fighting and dying to be peak comedy," Wei Lin giggles, her voice fond with memories of the characters.

They listened to the conversation, a bit puzzled at the talk of queens. Perhaps they liked to LARP in their free time? Wouldn't be the first Wei Lin met who did.

Accepting the coffee, they warm their hands around the cup, drawing the rich scent in, not in any hurry to leave. The presence of both women was rather hard to escape from, and they were far too interesting to simply leave.

"I must pay my compliments to the owner, this place is even more beautiful that I've been told," Wei Lin takes a sip of their drink, humming in pleasure at the texture and the perfect mix of flavours. "And the coffee is amazing too! Much like the stuff."

They wink at the brunette by the counter, even if they was confident she got such compliments by a hundred every day it had to be said.
    BP: 2

14. Likes Origins liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap wings his way to the neighborhood on silent owl feathers. He cautiously surveys the land for threats from the air before landing in a suitably private spot and changing into his human seeming form.

The neighborhood and establishment Wei Lin picked is perfect. He will be very uncomfortable and never would have run across it on his own. His work on his preparation for the Change demands this.

He's wearing work cloths, a calico shirt and steel toed boots and dungarees as he enters and spots Wei Lin, heading over to her.

"Well. I'm here." He says.

16. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

()Vitae 1 Spent
    OCC
    PRE

Forgot to say he's Blushed!

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Look on the plus side my friend," she assures Sera, "Yer job has wonderful scents ta the workplace. Beats mine of oil, metal, Mountain Dew, ozone, and sometimes my own blood." Circe smirks at the mortal, "Tools can hurt when ya miss."

"Grazie," she accepts the coffee and sips it with a contented sigh, "And who doesn't love ya? Seriously," her smile gets way too big as she points at Wei Lin for offering her praise, "The customer says so and the customer is always right save for one place." The tone at the end is clearly an attempt to bait someone to ask the name of the place.

As for giving Sonja the pun crown? "Sharing the weight with such a giddy girl? That'd bring some re-leaf. I could appoint her the duchess of dad jokes," Circe starts laughing.

Wei Lin's joke about the characters gets Circe to laugh as she realizes something about the statement. "Oh ho ho ho ho! Not ta be contrary, I'm just Mary, but my new coffee buddy. Do ya realize? That description is pretty much like 95% of, above E, videogames."

And a dude shows up casually dressed. And is focused upon the other mundy? "Oh, don't mind me if yer chatting each other up, I can talk with the bestest barista."

19. Likes , Ruach liked this post
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread