THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Roshon
    Striking Looks
    (Grand)
    Roshon

Mien
    Roshon's true form is far more chaotic than even most other Lost, as they can at least claim to be symmetrical. Not so for Roshon. Sure, from the tips of the miniature blackbuck horns that sprout from her head, everything looks fine, but then it comes to her ears, with one being a fuzzy red panda tuft, and the other being like that of a dhole. Her eyes are like those a big cat, and though her hair is just as it appears with her mask, the fur of a striped hyena runs in a black and white mane down her spine. A pair of fangs lie beneath her lips, and a tiger tail sprouts from the base of her spine. Her hands are scaled like the feet of a bird, and if one is lucky enough to see her with boots off, a pair of mutant crocodile feet lie beneath.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Miner Chimera

Rlyeh would recognize the car. Who wouldn't? It was badass. One of a kind. 1987 Buick GNX, modified and custom tuned, painted a shining obsidian, and barely street legal. With Roshon behind the wheel, it was 100% certified street lethal.

Of course, Roshon was trying to be on her best behavior as she pulled up to the address she'd been given. She popped the passenger door open, where a seat with a fresh towel was waiting for her...ya know, whatever the hell the Lost were to one another. Acquaintance was a little too tame, considering the shared trauma and all. Sure, sure, their amnesia-riddled histories were different, but there were similarities, particularly when it came to their mutilated animal features.

Anyways, the oily-fox-monster-woman had seemed like good people, and Roshon was lonely. Also, the line god had been good, so it was time to get some tendies. Or, ya know, whatever oily-fox-monster-women ate.
    Roshona Dhar, Wizened: Miner/Chimera. Courtless. Striking Looks: Grand.

2. Likes liked this post
    Presance
    (There)
    Dex ●●●●●●
    (Nimble)
    Allies
    (Street)
    R'lyeh

New ID: Riley Rivers | Danger Sense | Direction Sense | Trained Memory | Trained Observer | Allies (Street) |
    Mask

A slim Caucasian women, with frayed, frizzy bleached hair, chapped lips and irritated, red skin surrounding her eyes.

Underneath her clothes are a myriad of scars, most notably on her back shaping like wings, and her stomach, Great wide slashes that never healed correctly.
    Mien

Oil black, miasma purple, and dishwater white, the pallet of the fox girl drowning in crude oil, her hair continues to spill only halted by her triangular fox ears, popping from the side of her head.

Miasma fur lay neatly with dirty glass & black ice feathers, with a trio of smog-smoke tails, easily seen now, is a slash across her throat, yowling open. Acts more like tattoo now, withrows of yellow fangs, and a wet looking tongue lolling out.
    Mantle 1

The feeling of sunbaked heat of a Summer roadtrip, paired with the wafting smell of gasoline from a roadstop.

PRE

Blightbent Riddleseeker

The Courtless Stain, gave a store front as the address, but told her one time ride to pull up closer to the alley. Because that's where she pokes her head from, her ears twitching, cocked towards the sounds of the rumbling engine.

She's not wearing her ridiculous jacket, but Roshon can see it's bulk trying to burst from the bag the oil black hands are clutching. She's still wearing too many layers, long sleeves and a shirt....and is that a new t-shirt? It's...mostly white. With pastel stains, along with black dots and streaks, along the collar, and her back. And her shoulders.

She's cautions in her approach, and when she opens the passenger side door, she lets a great sigh of relief. Most might have been offended by the towel. R'lyeh was reassured.

The car was too pretty-shiny-impressive for her to ruin.

"Thank you for the towel." she says as she slides in, careful to not touch anything that wasn't toweled. She curls her tail around her waist, and even keeps her bag in her lap. After pulling the door closed she uses a clean sleeve to wipe down the handle.

"Why haven't you been in Sacramento Roshon-Chimera? Unless I missed you at the Solstice-that-was-weird-and-I-got-to-hit-a-Sera-Queen-with-a-cupcake-who-didn't-get-mad-party. Or the Funderland-is-closed-so-the-Lost-gather-for-a-after-hours-meet-and-greet-party." her neck locks, she wants to cock her head and flick her ears, but she doesn't. The car is too-pretty-shiny-impressive for her to accidently flick her gross ick around. "Do you want me to not be...this? I can spare the Glamour to not be gross." she asks, one oil black hand scratching into her jeans. She read a page in a self-help book about accepting one's self, but they obviously were not an actual garbage monster made from the dregs of fetid waste and actual pollution, but she was trying. But also, if there was an excuse not to, it wasn't her fault for not listening to the page. Right?
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour: | Mantle and Noteable Merits in Minisheet

4. Likes liked this post

Roshon
    Striking Looks
    (Grand)
    Roshon

Mien
    Roshon's true form is far more chaotic than even most other Lost, as they can at least claim to be symmetrical. Not so for Roshon. Sure, from the tips of the miniature blackbuck horns that sprout from her head, everything looks fine, but then it comes to her ears, with one being a fuzzy red panda tuft, and the other being like that of a dhole. Her eyes are like those a big cat, and though her hair is just as it appears with her mask, the fur of a striped hyena runs in a black and white mane down her spine. A pair of fangs lie beneath her lips, and a tiger tail sprouts from the base of her spine. Her hands are scaled like the feet of a bird, and if one is lucky enough to see her with boots off, a pair of mutant crocodile feet lie beneath.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Miner Chimera

"You know I'm a mechanic, right? Oil and grime never bothered me," Roshon replied, turning her head to fix the oily fox-thing in her leopard's gaze. It was clear her passenger was still coiled up tight, one paw half raised in flight, even with her ass in a seat. To be fair though, it had been much worse when she'd first picked BP's mascot up on the side of the highway. They'd spent most of that ride in whatever silence existed in between El-P's beats and Killer Mike's brutal verses.

"I just put the towel there cause, ya know, you told me to pick you up in an alley," the Chimera clarified as she pulled away from the curb, her eyes back on the road. "Not judging, but you know the folks here offer free housing, right? I took advantage when I first hit town but it just wasn't the right fit. Kind of ghosted after that. Not proud, I just...it was easier at the time, you know?"

Roshon doubted R'yleh could actually relate, but she wanted to give Exxon Vulpine the benefit of the doubt.

"Anyways, what do you wanna eat? We could crash some fancy steak house or something. I've got enough cash to bribe the Maitre d' to serve us in the car, or we could get it to go. Doesn't matter to me."

6. Likes liked this post
    Presance
    (There)
    Dex ●●●●●●
    (Nimble)
    Allies
    (Street)
    R'lyeh

New ID: Riley Rivers | Danger Sense | Direction Sense | Trained Memory | Trained Observer | Allies (Street) |
    Mask

A slim Caucasian women, with frayed, frizzy bleached hair, chapped lips and irritated, red skin surrounding her eyes.

Underneath her clothes are a myriad of scars, most notably on her back shaping like wings, and her stomach, Great wide slashes that never healed correctly.
    Mien

Oil black, miasma purple, and dishwater white, the pallet of the fox girl drowning in crude oil, her hair continues to spill only halted by her triangular fox ears, popping from the side of her head.

Miasma fur lay neatly with dirty glass & black ice feathers, with a trio of smog-smoke tails, easily seen now, is a slash across her throat, yowling open. Acts more like tattoo now, withrows of yellow fangs, and a wet looking tongue lolling out.
    Mantle 1

The feeling of sunbaked heat of a Summer roadtrip, paired with the wafting smell of gasoline from a roadstop.

PRE

Blightbent Riddleseeker

R'lyeh takes in what her Made-of-=many-parts-and-pieces-Chirmera-twin says. She's quiet in her defensive ball for a beat or two longer then necessary, but nothing the Wizened wouldn't be familiar with.

"....but." she finally breathes, not really relaxing, but also not tightening her posture further. "Roshon-mechanic's car.....is very pretty-shiny." R'lyeh doesn't know cars, and parts and pieces, the same way Roshon dose, who can play with those parts and pieces, take them apart, put them together, make it purr. A big cat on the prowl. Shiny and black. "But I have a place. My alley is mine," there is a undercurrent of a growl. Or the closes thing her stupid too human (thank you thank you thank you) throat can make. She remembers a time when she could growl and yip and whine. She still doesn't know which is better wanting to growl and not being able to, or being able to growl and wishing for words. "It is a place that is mine that I can sleep and not get all of me everywhere where it shouldn't be." it should be punctuated with a nod, but she doesn't want to get her everything all over the pretty-shiny car.

Blinking at the other women, "Did you feel like you had to leave? Are they mean? Was it a not a good place to stay? This is why I have my alley." because it is my alley and it is mine.

"I am not going to say no to food that doesn't have mold on it. And not to meat. I like food and no-mold-meat. It can be a cheap place if you don't want to spend your good-mechanic money on me. If you even get money from mechanic things. Do you?"
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour: | Mantle and Noteable Merits in Minisheet

8. Likes liked this post

Roshon
    Striking Looks
    (Grand)
    Roshon

Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Miner Chimera

"Nah, I get paid by the Line God," Roshon replied, her eyes fixed entirely on the road now that the Beast was prowling across the concrete once again. Others might have found it rude, but honestly, Roshon never found eye contact that important during conversations and that was doubly true when she was driving.

"You ever heard of the Line God? Only goes up, never down?" she asked, eyes still staring straight ahead. "At least, when you make the right Pledges, that is. Now I've got more money than I probably know what to do with, but not enough that I can't straight up forget about it. I could teach you, if you wanted. Then maybe you could, like, actually own that alleyway. What do you do when the pigs come around, anyways?"

The thought of cops coming after the -- whatever R'yleh was -- was enough to get Roshon's leopard eyes flicking over to check her mirrors just to be sure there were no blueberries and cherries nearby.

Nope, all clear.

Good. Meant she could open it up a little. She put the Beast in gear and let it roar, the throat of the engine sounding more like a jet nearing take off than a muscle car, and soon they were exiting downtown and heading towards the highway.

10. Likes liked this post
    Presance
    (There)
    Dex ●●●●●●
    (Nimble)
    Allies
    (Street)
    R'lyeh

Mask

Mien

Mantle 1

PRE

Blightbent Riddleseeker

R'lyeh blinks, confused. Something like understanding growing behind her eyes, "I would like to learn." she says, voice a murmur compared to the roar of the engine, "I like learning new things." she says like it's a reverent confession, "...what do you want in return?"

Slowly loosing some of her tension, though not enough to be truly relaxed, tail still curled, bag still in her lap. Carefully keeping her oil spill hair dripping on her herself, or the towel.

"It is my place. I know when someone's sniffing around." she says, not really an admittance, of some great secret. Anyone who could watch her alley would figure this out. "I know when to run and hide." she admits, more to the window, watching the car-beast consume miles to find they're destination.

12. Likes liked this post

Roshon
    Striking Looks
    (Grand)
    Roshon

Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Miner Chimera

"Alright, dope, then I'll tell you what I know after we eat," Roshon said, tiger teeth on display as she cracked a smile. They disappeared behind her lips a few moments later, but she was still had a little smile on her face as she drove them through the city, the shining obsidian beast carrying them effortlessly down the twisting concrete rivers.

Finally, they pulled up outside Monsoon Burger and after some minutes of talking through the menu with her guest, Roshon called in their order and then leaned back in her seat. They had some time to kill, anyways, and besides, she figured she owed the oily-fox-girl an answer to the question she'd dodged earlier.

"Soooo, yeah, back to your question about the Freehold. Everyone's pretty nice. There was one succubus chick that was kind of, I dunno, playing head games, but everyone else has seemed alright. That's not the problem. I don't really know what the problem is. I guess I just don't really feel comfortable settling down, yet. Like, I woke up one day and felt like the walls were closing in. Like, if I went outside, they'd all just be standing there, and I'd have to deal with them, and I just couldn't. I grabbed my shit and hit the road."

She broke off, turning to look at her companion.

"You live in an alleyway, you must know what it's like, yeah? On one hand, I'm afraid to put down roots, but on the other, it's just so damn lonely."

14. Likes liked this post
    Presance
    (There)
    Dex ●●●●●●
    (Nimble)
    Allies
    (Street)
    R'lyeh

Mask

Mien

Mantle 1

PRE

Blightbent Riddleseeker

"Does your teeth mean you're more carnivorous? Has your insides changed according to your Mien? Can you eat vegetables or is it filler, or dose it even hurt or is is impossible to digest?" she asks as they pull up and park.

The menu is very large or larger then what she's used to. But even Mcdicks would be a large menu of varying identical of what she's not used to. But this one is nicer. She orders her own burger, it has bacon.

She's staring again. But she thinks Roshon is used to it. She very eye catching and not because of her mix-and-match parts. R'lyeh feels keen echoes of that wingsandfeatherstail(s)andteeth but at least the other women wasn't a dichotomic riot of nature and it's antithesis.

"I understand." she says, very seriously. Because it was. "I have felt, and will feel like that before. I have my alley and I haven't joined one of the four clubs." caution over writing her looser lips, they might be alone, and people might be giving them a wider birth, but this was public, and you never know who or what was listening. "No promises or strings. Rent or obligation." She nods. Less careful now they weren't in the pretty-shiny-much-beloved-car.

16. Likes liked this post

Roshon
    Striking Looks
    (Grand)
    Roshon

Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Miner Chimera

The mix-and-match animal parts were something of a mixed blessing. On one hand, her body was now weird as fuck, but on the other, all the parts were more or less brand new. She probably would have had a shit load of back pain from sitting so much if she'd still owned her original spine, but the one she had now was probably less than five years old since it had been full grown. Downside, though, was that she didn't really know how much time she had before she might need to find another replacement. Maybe it didn't matter? This was her body now, and she knew the Wyrd did strange things to mortal flesh. Some Changelings got to be very, very old, without appearing to age at all, so maybe she'd be ok.

Either way, when R'yleh popped open her car door, Roshon decided to follow her over to the restaurant's outdoor seating area. It wasn't busy, not at this time of day, so that gave them a bit of breathing room. Still, they picked a table off in the corner, Roshon twirling her chair around so she could sit on it backwards, arms braced atop the chair's backrest.

She let out a quick bark of a laugh as the oily fox launched into her string of questions and shook her head.

"Stomach's still human. I mean, I think. Only difference is that, now, some things are harder to chew. Why, is meat all you can eat? You can order more burgers and just tell 'em to lose the buns and other stuff. I'll pay, don't even worry about it."

Roshon dug a hand into a pocket and pulled out a small fold of Benjamins, peeled off a couple bills, and tossed them R'yleh's way.

"Here you go, go crazy."

18. Likes liked this post
    Presance
    (There)
    Dex ●●●●●●
    (Nimble)
    Allies
    (Street)
    R'lyeh

Mask

Mien

Mantle 1

PRE

Blightbent Riddleseeker

"I can eat other things." R'lyeh's quick to reassure the mix-and-match-wizened-beast. "I just wanted to know about you. You have a lot of. hm." eyes flitting around, "Carnivore energy." she settles on. Taking the mix-and-match-predator-and-prey-but-more-predator-then-prey.

She blinks. "Now I'm very curious on carnivore-herbivore-omnivore natures and the relation between beasts, and others first before beasts." it might be convoluted but it made sense. At least, to R'lyeh. "Or if it matters at all."

Scoops the bills up and shamelessly presses them into her oil-black-hand, and peels back the collar of her shirt and shoves the bills down her bra.

"I just don't get a lot of good-fresh-meat anymore. Mostly it's fuzzy-dirty-old-mold." she answers the Question Unasked.

20. Likes liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread