Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A nod and smile as she sets to work on the order. Setting to down in front of him, “Here you go!” picking her own coffee up once again, “How’ve you been?” bringing him into the conversation.

“Oh, I don’t think it sounds cliché at all! Some cemeteries can be quite fascinating and beautiful with the design of the stones.”
    The history of them.

Looking to John, “Some of the best costumes are the ones made from what you already have. The care and attention that goes into them is beyond that of the expensive ones. At least I think so.” She always like things that were created by hand.

“I wish you luck with that! But sounds like your heart is in it, so I think it will go by fast. I've always enjoyed school.” She could see the Winter being a social worker. He listened and offered valuable advice. And it makes her wonder if her life would have turned out different if she had sought help for her addiction? Would she not have ended up where she was? Her eyes get a far away look in them as she thinks about it, before gently shaking her head and refocusing. Now was not the place to remember those years.

Movies! Better topic.

“Not familiar with those. But it sounds like they would be worth showing. Especially if they’re funny!” life needed more comedy. A nod, “That’s the one! I could spend hours in there looking through what they have.” And she already had a decent collection at home. But it was about finding that gem.

Beaming, “Thank you!” then a shy chuckle, “I don’t think they’ll ever be that good, but I’ll keep that in mind.” Her designs in a magazine? Now that was a dream.

Then Ram walks in, another hard to miss. Especially with his huge arms, definitely someone she was glad was on their side. “Hey Andrew! Good to see you!” which was true, she was beginning to enjoy his company. Since they talked, she had a new respect for the giant. “Oh! Good news? I love good news!” it was always better than bad news. “Can I get you something to drink?” ever the host.

An understanding nod to Chris, “Music is wonderful like that, it’s ability to bring back great memories.” Though the opposite was true. It could bring back dark memories as well.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes BoxingUnicorn, , Ruach liked this post
    Giant
    (7 feet tall; not fond of low ceilings)
    Strength
    (Lean but well-muscled)
    Spring Mantle
    (+1 to Pres/Day)
    Liam Gelt
    Mien/Mantle

Mien: Liam's skin is hardened into a bark-like armor with pine cone-like ridges throughout. His hair is made of pine needles that act a bit like a hedgehog's quills; standing up when agitated or smooth when calm. His eyes are a deep amber and his tears appear to have the consistency of sap until they leave his face.

Mantle: The scent of pine sap in a close radius, his needle-like hair ripples occasionally as if tugged by a light breeze.
    Combat Stats

Def: 2 (Dex/Wits)
    Armor: 0/0
    Initiative: 5
    Speed: 12 (w/ Fleet of Foot)

Ogre Seeming Bonus
    -Add Glam to Str pools (1 per Glam)

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Gargantuan

Liam more feels than hears another presence in the building, and turns to see Ram enter.
    Damn! And I thought I was scary...
    He could only imagine the looks on the mundies' faces if they could see the same monolith of molten muscle and fragmented skin with the murmurs of war wreathed around him like a muffled hornet's nest. Still, he remembered him in passing, just like John, from before.
    "Liam. Nice to meet you man."
    The Ogre's introduction softens Liam's mood considerably, and he risks a friendly pat on the shoulder between fellow titans. His face lights up as an idea comes into his head.
    "Mind if I spot you a drink, Andrew? I always find it easier to get to know people once I'm hydrated."
    Liam honestly didn't mind spotting people if it meant he could get to know them better. Plus, in the grand scale of things, coffee was less expensive than booze and more likely to make people friendly than woozy. He looked back to Seraphina and offers a "mother may I" expression, hoping he wasn't breaking some protocol.
    Hedge Patrol V: (Fast Reflexes 1 via Pledge)

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Gentlemanly)
    Status
    (Academic)
    Contact
    (City Hall)
    Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Eulogy Main

Nimbus:
    The sound of chattering teeth accompanies a scent of chemical sanitizer and fresh earth when Eulogy makes his will manifest.

During Vulgar will working the sound of teeth becomes a overpowering rattle of bone on bone. The scent turns putrid as that of decaying flesh, The clean scent of sanitizer becomes a fetid miasma of gaseous stench.
    Active Spells

Spell Tolerance: 0/2
    Active Spells: 0/5
    None
    Inventory

Dedicated Magical Tool
    A Bone Wand that measures thirteen inches in length from tip to tip. The bone is of an unknown origin and is intricately carved with runes and symbols. The wand allows an easier connection when working Death arcana

On Eulogy

Cell Phone
    Flashlight
    Pepper Spray

Has access to

Make-Up Kit
    First Aid Kit
    Hidden

PRE

Mordechai nodded in acknowledgment when James Turner settled on a name. He listened to the explanation with a look of genuine interest. "Oh that is great. Social work is very important to society. Keeping people mentally and emotionally healthy is a corner stone of a good civilization. Addiction recovery is great work and I imagine can be super rewarding at times." He assumed a look of contemplation and continued "Although I can see it being fraught with negativity and frustration also.

At the topic change Mordechai replied. "Oh you know what? I am not even sure." He let out a little chuckle. "I was newly arrived in the city and I decided to go for a little walk. My feet just took me there. I am not even sure I got the name of the place." He turned his attention to Kaze and added "It is where I first met Bartram, Madison and Damien." He listened to Seraphina 's kind words and replied "That is nice of you to say..umm, It was very beautiful." He turned his attention back to his coffee.

Adding his opinion to the topic of movies Mordechai added "My favorite movie of all time is Tales from the crypt." His tone was deadpan face a mask of seriousness.

Mordechai watched as the door again opened wide allowing a Hulk of a man ( Ram ) to enter. While Mordechai never understood the appeal people found in working their body to that state, He did appreciate the commitment it required. He watched as the man moved on about his own business and Mordechai did the same.

Mordechai didn't bother eavesdropping on the private conversation of the two new comers instead taking another sip of his coffee.
    • Member of the Caretakers.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

John only had one name having completely cut off his old life for the most part. Made dealing with his double life a little easier and kept many off the trail from digging any deeper though he’d have to talk to Circe to see if she could help him make that more permanent in the future. He gave a soft wave to Ram though his eyes did move to the trellis to make sure it was still intact as Ram pulled away from it.

“What’s the good news?” He asked inquisitively but didn’t know if it was something a little more private or not. Guess he’d soon see. Offering a friendly smile to Chris as he compliments him, hand moving to awkwardly rub at the back of his head, not really used to the praise. “Thanks. I’m just glad I can be there to help people who need it.” Giving Mordechai a more than heavy nod when he said it could be frustrating. “It’s not the easiest job at times, I care a lot and that makes it harder more often than not. But it’s very rewarding and I know I can’t help everyone, but I can be there to try.”

“Thanks, I’ll do my best. It helps I have some experience in the field now which should help with the coursework. I’ll have to see if I can use any of it for credit. Luckily there’s financial assistance to help take care of that part, the time is going to be hard to find but I’ll manage. Not like I get much sleep in the first place.” He gave a sardonic laugh though there was some genuine amusement there as well.

Happy to see that Chris seemed to relax and ease into the group though wondering if that would keep up with a literal giant and another massive man that joined the conversation. “The first couple are worth watching at least, the last two might have been stretching it a little thin. Yea, that place is amazing. I usually check it out a couple times a month see what else hits the bargain bin.” He gave her a more serious look when she seemed to doubt her talent. “You have the skills, all it takes is time.” Face twisting up in confusion when Mordechai said his favorite movie was Tales from the Crypt. “The Movie, or the show?”

“You definitely strike an imposing figure Liam.” Looking up at the man, not sure they’d ever formally met. “I’m John, That’s Chris, and that’s Mordechai.” He said going around making the proper introductions around the room to be polite but letting the conversation between the two Ogre’s go forth unremarked upon not wanting to at least appear to be rude even if he would eavesdrop.

"Nostalgia is powerful, I understand it well. Why I have such a fondness for the music I do, it reminds me of the past as well. It's good that you have that connection, helps keep the memory alive. That way you'll always have that little piece to remind you of him." Replying as Chris spoke about his fondness for Sinatra and the memory of his, likely departed, grandfather.

Goes by the name: John

8. Likes , BoxingUnicorn, Ruach liked this post

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    Merit (Arcadian Body:Str)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    New ID (Andrew Sarcacious)
    Mantle (Summer)
    (+1 Athletics, Sounds of Battle)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

“Uh sure, coffee’s fine,” he mentioned off handedly, agreeing with both Sera and Liam’s offer. “Thanks,” he said in appreciation to the new Changeling. He might have mentioned Sera offered free drinks already, but he didn’t want to take the wind out of the man’s generosity. Still, Ram was not one to pass up free refreshment, before checking back into stride.

“So, Sarah’s thinking about possibly expanding,” he explained to John “We were talking about it a little while ago.” Along with building up Freehold holdings but he didn’t mention that.

“Anyway, I worked in construction before moving to Sacramento. Tearing down buildings and stuff. Haven’t been doing it lately but I thought I’d check around the construction scene. See if I could find any good crew to recommend.”

Anyway, I asked around, did a couple favors, and I think I could probably get you a discount on tearing out that wall and merging with the building next door.”

The Render beamed with pride. He knew it was probably premature. They’d only talked a little while ago and expanding a business took time. Not to mention he’d probably have to tear out another stump to get her that discount. However, he was excited to let her know because him getting contacts with the construction unions would also mean more help he could give with her plan for the Freehold as well.

His news declared he was about to try and include Liam more but Ram was taken a little off guard when John made introductions. Had he interrupted something? Shit, maybe he shouldn’t have been so enthusiastic. He didn’t want to trample over everything.

“So, what do you do?” he asked not only Liam but Chris and Mordechai, not wanting to be rude.

Wait… were they Changelings too? John was Masked. There wasn’t any reason to think the gentleman and the fitness enthusiast weren’t either. He looked around and between those he was familiar with and those he was not for a clue if these were also new Freeholders.
    Render | Strength 6 | Mantle 1 Distant sounds of battle

10. Likes , BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Wow. Sarah seems genuine in her acceptance, no make that enthusiasm for Eulogy and his graveyard outings! Huh. Maybe she's just really that nice...or maybe she was a goth in a past life. Actually, that is probably true since the club where they met before was pretty much a goth club. Still, it's hard to reconcile with how...cheerful she is! Totally like a literal ray of sunshine!

Now she is encouraging John about being a social worker, which, sure we all did that, but she's really seeming so...positive about it. She really does seem for real!

"You should have a fashion show here sometime, too. Show all your designs off!" Kaze chimes in, enchanted at the thought of Sarah as a creative, dress designer who apparently makes her dresses herself!

He nods, unconsciously as Sarah warmly greets the newer guy with the muscles. Apparently, he's a friend. Okay. Cool. He finds himself relaxing, not realizing he had tensed up. If Sarah considers them a friend, they're probably not looking for trouble. Which is weird, since he doesn't really know Sarah like that, but that's how he realizes he feels about it.

Kaze finds himself looking into Sarah's eyes as she agrees with him about music, and memories. Somehow, he knows she is talking about the power of music in good times and bad. "Yeah. Sometimes, even the bad memories are okay to bring back with the songs." He says softly. "It helps to remind me...they're only memories. Not what's happening now anymore."

Yeah, the giant knows the buff guy, 'Andrew'. Seems like him and Eulogy kind of just wandered into some kind of 'Friends' episode or neighborhood party or something. What was that other show? 'Where everybody knows your name!'? Right, Cheers. In a bar. His dad liked the reruns sometimes.

Kaze listens with interest as Eulogy talks about just bumping into other Mages in town. He nods as Eulogy is appropriately vague about where.

'Tales from the Crypt'? Wasn't that like a late night cable tv show back in the day? Anyway, not something Kaze had ever seen. Apparently a big deal to Eulogy though. Oki doke.

Kaze nods as John smiles and takes in all the encouragement. He figures he would suck at that job, and is glad someone else is doing it. He knows that he tends to take people at face value, or at least not take on the job of pointing out to people when they are completely screwed up in their perspective on things. People gotta figure that stuff out for themself, or at least, he's not the one to think he's got his act together better than anyone else.

"It's great, you have to be a special person to really be there for people." Kaze says to John appreciatively. "When you find your thing and it helps people...definitely go for it!"

He doesn't really get the thing about not sleeping, but whatever. That could be a lot of things, none of them Kaze's business.

Liam. Okay. Kaze smiles and nods, though not looking down or away from the muscled man when John introduces them. "Hey, Liam." Kaze says.

"Yeah, that and all the cusswords I learned from him!" Kaze laughs. "He was a Marine." He explains.

Oh, construction. Huh. Doesn't look like the kind of muscles from just carrying stuff around. Or just working out in a gym either. Guessing he does an MMA gym at least, probably competitive matches too.

Kaze smiles when Andrew asks what everybody else does, "I'm a wannabe actor, trust fund kid." He says. "Seriously, my grandfather left a trust, not a big one or anything, just enough for school and basics; enough that I can try things out. So I've tried some different things, and I'm kinda into acting lately." He blushes. "I'm just getting started though. I...like the power of story telling, and for me, I really want to learn to tell stories that inspire people through physically acting them. Actions not words, you know?"
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

12. Likes , BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Seems she either forgot to tell him the Freehold gets free drinks, or he forgot. But it would be rude to point it out now, in front of pay customers. So she shrugs, “That’s up to you.” She wouldn’t stop him.

With the talk turning to addiction and that whole field, her eyes look down for a moment. It was still hard to talk about, her secret kept close. Would anyone look at her the same if they knew?
    Would it bring the world she had carefully build crashing down around her? She would have Rhodes, and her thumb absently rubbed the back of her ring, bringing her back to the conversation. Nodding, “I agree, it’s wonderful work, and takes a very special person to be able to do it. You are doing the city a favor, and changing lives.” And she meant it. Sometimes all it took was someone listening and being there.

Laughing, “I’ve done that a few times. It’s a great way to explore a new city and find interesting things not on the beaten path so to speak.” And sometimes, those were the best.

AN understanding nod at the mention of not sleeping much. She got that. She still struggled with a full night’s sleep. Which only got worse when she got stressed or over did it. “Finding the time for studies can be hard, but, I think you’ll be able to do it. Just all about time management, and not forgetting to take time for yourself when needed. It’s something that I struggle with when school starts up.” A shrug. Would she ever be done school? She wasn’t sure.

“So maybe an outdoor movie night with first couple then? Sequels are always difficult, some get it right on, some just screw it up.” There was no happy medium. “Have to let me know the next time you go, I’d like to join you. See what catches your eye, see if I can find something new to listen to.” If he’d let her anyways. It could be private alone time for him. Catching how serious he was about her talents, her cheeks flushed a bit, “Thank you.” But she would always think he designs were not good enough. She would always strive to make them better.

Sapphire widen in surprise, “Oh wow! That’s amazing news! I don’t how to thank you!” her face lighting up with excitement. “You’re wonderful!” and she meant it. He didn’t have to do that, yet he did.

Blinking a few times, “A fashion show? In here?” looking around. It might be possible. She could ask others of the Freehold to wear the designs. “Maybe someday.” Maybe.

“It also helps you remember those memories, and be able to see how far you’ve come.”
    Though some memories would always be too painful to remember. And you would always try to run from them.

Wannabe actor? She could see that, with his good looks, he’d go far. “That sounds like it could be a fun and interesting job! I wish you luck with it, and let me know when you get your big break!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

14. Likes , BoxingUnicorn, Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze grins when Sarah seems to entertain the idea of a fashion show here. "Oh yeah, serious! I would love to see your designs! You should really do it, put them out there, you know? Put up flyers, make it like a fund raiser for your favorite cause!" He says encouragingly. "I will come, and bring all my friend!"

"Yeah. That's true."
    Kaze says thoughtfully. "It's a thing feel like I just learned this past year; the way you know you're past something bad is when you can actually do the things you want to, like listen to a good song or whatever, that you would have avoided because it was a reminder. I think I was waiting until it wasn't a reminder anymore, but that's not really how it works. I just don't mind, because, you know, that was then and this is now, and I can feel like that's real." It was just this past year or maybe the end of last year he started being able to listen to music that his father and him used to listen to without feeling angry or sad.

"Oh yeah!" Kaze looks at Sarah and the others--but more Sarah--conspiratorially, "I might have already. I mean, I got a part in a pilot for a show that they're pitching to Amazon. It's an amazing opportunity, I mean it's one of the lead roles! Cross your fingers Amazon picks up the series, okay?"

Sorry for skipping! I figured, it's been 5 days; time to get this scene happing again!
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

16. Likes , Shane liked this post

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

John hadn't known Sera had been planning on expanding, listening intently at the plans as his eyes wandered around the room trying to fill in the gaps and wonder what was going to fill the space, more seating, a secondary workspace for her tailoring maybe? Curious to see how it would develop but it was the season for change after all. "That is good news. Congratulations guys."

"Outdoor fashion show, could turn it into a whole block event and raise money for charity along the way. Good press, free advertisement, what more could you desire?" Internally he was smiling at his little code, the hidden benefit of any party for spring , glamour. Also sneaking in the agenda of altruism into the mix as was his way when he had the opportunity.

He heard Chris talk about his past and gave him a deep, sympathetic nod knowing that the memories were just that that you weren't living in a nightmare anymore. John was a bit more even keeled then most, there wasn't any need to reap the glamour and take even the slightest of risks when he didn't know what that might entail. The Wyrd was and that was all.

He tried his best to wave off the praise, as much as he never wanted to be pitied he really didn't know how to take compliments either. "Uh, thanks guys. It's nothing, I'm just trying to pay it forward. Everyone should have someone there for them at their darkest hour." A nod of respect and understanding given to Mordechai. "And thanks, I'm at least better at studying now. Wondering if I can test out of a few things." A smile on his lips, if the test was memorizing answers he could do that pretty easily now.

"Sounds like a plan, I'll definitely try and make it. Don't get me started on Caddyshack 2." He said with a laugh when she brought up disappointing sequels. Listening as Chris spoke of his grandfather and the memories and getting past that trauma. Then the pride and excitement present there as he spoke of his hopeful future. "Yea it never really goes away, it just exsists. Congratulations hopefully it gets picked up. I'll have to get your autograph before you blow up." Laughing again before turning to his coffee once more savoring that bitter brown liquid.

Goes by the name: John

18. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Laughing as she put her cup down, “You’re too sweet.” And he was. “But it would be hard to pick just one cause. I’m involved in quite a few actually.” And that was true. “Thank you, I’ll let you know.” His ‘friend’ comment made her smirk a little. The way he spoke about her, the sparkle in his eyes, there was more than friendship there.

A nod, “Sometimes we need those reminders, however painful they are, to help us continue to move forward and show us how far we’ve come.” Or that was how it worked for her.

A huge smile, “There you go! That’s so exciting, congratulations!” and holds up her hand, crossing her fingers.

A knowing smile to John, what more could she desire? A lot. But the smile widens, “You guys are really making me want to do this.” Picking up her cup once again.

“It’s still noble and not everyone is willing to that.” She always played it forward, so it warmed her heart to hear another Lost talking about doing it.

“Perhaps we can host a night where you pick the movies. You seem to know more than I do about comedies, so I trust your judgement on it.”
    They could work together.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

20. Likes Shane, Ruach, , BoxingUnicorn liked this post
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread