Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

The Nosferatu has spent some time in the Necropolis over these last few months. The goal of security was attained, although she would likely always see room for improvements. The Bleak Annals and Catacombs had been etched out, expanding the Deep. Tonight, she approaches the catacombs in a simple light colored linen dress and espadrielles shoes in mouse grey. Her long, wavy brown hair is pulled into a simple bun. She wears no covering on her neck, not in this gathing of family. There is a loose piece of fabric draped over her shoulders. The absence of a covering reveals a hideous scar on her neck that trails to her shoulder, the rest hidden underneath the collar of her shirt.

Tonight, the Family would appraise one another and make their plans.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Giant
    Mask of Tranquility
    Alexander Moore

NOS
    PRE

The Necropolis opens to his hand, sounds echoing strangely, rich scents languidly seeping through him as he descends. He pulls off his large black coat and folds it over his arm, passing the strap of a duffel bag back and forth until it rests on his shoulder. Beneath the coat is a pair of dark blue coveralls, a pen and pad of paper tucked into the breast pocket. Objects in the duffel bag rustle softly against each other as he takes slow, single steps down the stairs, hesitating after each step as if to listen. Keeping his eyes downcast Alexander finally reaches the ground, and taking a slow difficult breath, calls out.

“Hello?”
    Curse: Incredibly tall and emaciated, their skin is stretched over their large and bulky frame, with long limbs and a strangely shaped head.

3. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer turned her head towards the voice, a hand automatically moving to the loose shawl around her shoulders. She stills the instinct to cover herself. This was the Deep, where Nosferatu could come as they were.
    "I am here." Jennifer answers, stepping out to greet Alexander.

"Good evening. I hope that you have been well since we spoke. Walk with me." She stated, gesturing with a slow extended open hand towards the Caldarium. "I thought we could continue our habit to relax in the Caldarium while we converse. I was hoping to have a word with you. It has been a few months since the Family gathered. How have these months found you?"

Dark brown eyes look up to study his face for a beat. She glances away, watching her steps as they move through the Catacombs. The Necropolis has now grown as she has cleared some of the debris away, and placed careful obstruction to catch the unwelcome unwary.
    "I have noticed you do not attend gatherings of Kindred with regularity. I assume some task or achieving some goal has consumed you."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Giant
    Mask of Tranquility
    Alexander Moore

NOS
    PRE

“Good evening Priscus” Alexander greets Jennifer as he follows her lead through the Necropolis.

“I have been doing fairly well, the city has been treating me well so far.” He sways behind her, taken slightly off guard by unfamiliar footing, before regaining his bearings and carefully placing his feet as he walks. Her last statement isn't unexpected, but he can’t help but guiltily look up at the ceiling, barely catching himself as he trips.

“Hm, well, yes and no, I have been working on the Bleak Annals, but beyond that and joining Court sometimes, I do very little. Er, Jennifer, the Necropolis seems different, nowadays, tighter, can I assume it is your doing?” Alexander hoped he hadn’t accidentally tripped any alarms or broken anything in his visits to his library, he could feel changes in the air but wasn’t aware of their true extent.
    Curse: Incredibly tall and emaciated, their skin is stretched over their large and bulky frame, with long limbs and a strangely shaped head.

6. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Yes, good evening. I am glad that you have been doing well."
    A small moment of silence as she interpreted his words, thought on them a moment.

"I would love to hear more about the Bleak Annals. If you wouldn't mind, I would like to add a personal journal of past historical events that I remember, like the bomb threat at the Avalon some nine years ago and the Brides, in case anything ever cycles back." Sometimes history did seem to cycle around.
    "I would like if you became a bit more involved. We do need to start gathering information -- especially as I hear we have something interferring on our hunts. I am concerned about someone killing our meals after the fact. Have you seen or heard anything about that? I think Priscus Durant is getting involved in that. And that will make her Clan look good.
    You have medical experience."

And looking good was something Nosferatu might want to think about. Especially with the number of Nosferatu that flame out or turn Traitor.
    "I have cleaned up the Catacombs. Our area is a little bigger. Our halls can be traversed. Do take care though, sometimes I do seem to misplace a turn and find myself needing to trace my way back. I have also increased our security. I hid some bludgeon weapons here."
    She pulls out a small hand drawn map of the area- yet Alexander would not some areas seemed intentionally left blank. Shrouded in secrecy. If someone might come across this, it would do no good for finding one's way to vital areas, like the sleeping areas or Sepulchers.
    "So by the area directly ahead of the entrance only Family, there are some secreted mallet hammers by the left, hidden in a mop bucket disguised among some debris. I also hid some bludgeons in this area near the first catacomb entrance from the main entrance from the house above. Theres a few blankets, ropes. For if we need to disorient and bind any invaders. If you have any questions about the security, let me know. I think we seem strong for now."
    "I am a bit curious about how you feel about Court? How did you feel about the Kindred you spoke to?"
    She inquired.
    "I don't want to monopolize all of your time, especially if you want to build allies or information avenues. I do want to talk about information and perhaps sharing information in a moment. I had a very nice meeting with Priscus Durant, of the Mekhet, about an information sharing idea.

"Hm, I think Alice is late." Jennifer is concerned, but listens for Alexander's response.

8. Likes liked this post

Giant
    Mask of Tranquility
    Alexander Moore

NOS
    PRE

“I would like to tell you about the Bleak Annals and what I have planned for them. And it is of course reasonable for you to add anything you wish to the library, it is quite quaint now, but in time I hope to fill it with as much knowledge as the Family can get its hands on.” He trundled along behind her, listening as she spoke.

“I’m not sure what I can do to help with finding more information, unless I am allowed to look over any of the victim’s corpses. From what little I know Kowalsic and his brood may know something more about that unfortunate situation, but I find it difficult to approach a creature so unwilling to descend to meet their Cousins.” Peering down at the map he tries to futilely commit it to memory, his mind already jumbling its meaning.

“Hmm, yes, I have noticed a change in the air, yet I have been hesitant to follow it where it might lead, as you said the Catacombs are made to confound.” He makes note of the placement of the hidden weapons and tools that Jennifer points out, and stops, flexing his hand and feeling for the Vitae sluggishly flowing within. Her mention of Court pulled him away from his blood.

“Court? I find it nice to be around so many Kindred despite what my Beast thinks. But as for your second question… Which Kindred are you referring to?” Alexander felt he knew who she meant, but would let her speak of them first.

“I would be interested in hearing about the information sharing idea, if you would like to share it.” He wasn’t too eager to speak of his paltry attempts at socializing, so he was eager to hear from those who made a game of it.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Then please do tell me your plans for them." Jennifer encouraged. "I shall get my contributions written and submitted presently. Quaint suits me just fine. There are only the three of us.
    The Nosferatu processed his words for a few beats, turning them over in her mind. Examining them, just as her dark eyes examined Alexander himself.

"I get the sense that Mr. Kowalsic holds himself a bit aloof from the Family. He conducts himself and trains his childe to not cast us in a bad light, although I am curious why he is not more active in our Family. I presume he doesn't even have access to our Deep.
    Do you have any interest in examining the corpses? I think we are in a position of advocating for ourselves and explaining how we can help with an investigation, without an official Reeve. I might suggest you and I call on Priscus Durant, who had that file. "

She is pleased that he is attentive to her map, and when he moves on, she systemically shreds the map in her hands. There will be no map to be magicked to some invader's hands.
    "I would prompt caution on engaging Miss Mable, more for minding your words. I find her quite pleasant and charming, and she is a friend of my friend Dirt Nap. Yet she seems to misplace the etiquette of the Court occasionally, and its a bit embarassing for those who have to witness the correction. I must say, I have seen her making remarkable strides and no mistakes of late. I think she has gained something from the experience, and would not mention this again."

Now its no secret Mr. Heinrich was Invictus. He is no longer. It occured in a meeting of the First Estate that is cloaked in secrecy and I cannot share the details with you. Safe to say, I am wary of what he intends to do. If he intends to look for entrance in another Covenant. I merely am a bit offended by what occured, and encourage you to make up your own mind.

Priscus Durant proposed an information sharing between the Nosferatu and the Mekhet. Now, this could be a way for us to get a good reputation with the Court Officials. In the past, it might be used for Regency or to be granted feeding rights if one impressed her Grace. There was a bit of a general, and not exact, proposal. I would say you could start observing your own niche of information, whether it be monitoring the medical or academic sphere for anything that may be relevant. Could it be possible you might hear a whisper on if these murdered feeding victims have reached Kine ears?"
    She proposes.
    "And if you have a moment after we finish that conversation, I am a bit curious on if you have any interest in seeking membership in one of the Covenants. It can give you resources, and more importantly, close allies. I won't hide the fact that I will be protective of the Nosferatu Family, and shield one from any social faux pas or ire from a Kindred as I can."

She did point it out because while she suggested Allies were desirable, she wanted to assure that she wasn't suggesting that he had none already.

Giant
    Mask of Tranquility
    Alexander Moore

NOS
    PRE

Alexander ran his hand along the bag strap, his nails scraping at the nylon. He looked down, and made it stop, moving his hand to simply grip the strap to keep them both in place and out of the way.

“I have only known my Sire’s library, er, Bleak Annals, but from how he directed it and from the accounts of others I was able to build my own ideal. It must contain knowledge at the very least, but the form and collection of knowledge is left to the builder, to create whatever complexities or inconveniences they desire. I’m building it deeper than normal, and I have most of the intricacies worked out already, though I am still taking the time to procure more knowledge for it.” Alexander shrugs his shoulder and the duffel bag russells against his side.

Alexander nods sharply as Jennifer speaks, his jaw clenching as she talks about Mr. Kowalsic, but he begins to chew thoughtfully on his cheek as she extrapolates on Kowalsic’s situation.

“Yes, I would like to meet with Priscus Durant if that will help with the investigation. As for Mable, I will never forget her, she made my acceptance into the Domain quite memorable, I believe Court was being held at the Farm and Miss Mable made a mistake while speaking to the Prince. A small mistake but quite egregious, one we shall not forget anytime soon.”

A head tilt and a nod was all he could muster at her words of Mr. Heinrich.

“I shall be careful in my dealings with him, you don’t need to be concerned.”

Alexander looked away as he began to speak again.

“I am afraid I do not have much to offer in regards to information gathering or secrets. I have not been in contact with any Kine for some time now, especially those in the medical profession. As for the Covenants, I have put some thought into them but nothing concrete, I shall let you know once I’ve made a choice.”

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"I am very intrigued about the Bleak Annals, Alexander. It sounds like you have everything well in hand. I will write up some of the ancient history from the mid 2000s when I first came here. In case history does repeat itself. I am starting to document the current situation with the Kindred meals being murdered. I need more information on it, honestly.
    Yet I am meeting with the Duchess, her Grace the Archon, and Edward Heinrich presently. I am researching all sorts of varied history that might cover the situation... Oh if there was more time in the day."
    A glance to the duffel with some curiosity.

"Shall I make arrangements for the two of us to meet with Priscus Durant? Or if there is a general meeting about the Kindred's meals being targeted, we can attend. Does that suit you?"

"Ah yes, that was your first Court. I remember now." A nod as she recalled the momentous Court that had been.

Giant
    Mask of Tranquility
    Alexander Moore

NOS
    PRE

“Thank you, I look forward to whatever you wish to add to it.” There wasn’t much to say, so Alexander let the small spark of Pride carry him as he idly listened to Jennifer speak of her schedule. Alexander hesitated at Jennifer’s offer, but began to speak as he made his choice.

“Thank you for the offer, but I will try to speak to Priscus Durant myself, but if there is a general meeting please let me know, I would be happy to attend it with you.” Alexander slowly nodded to himself as he spoke, as if assuring himself that plan was the correct way to go about things.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread