Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Everyone needs a break sometimes, a day where they do not think about all the things in their lives, their duties, job or whatever might be floating inside ones mind. Today were such a day, sporting an easier ensemble of clothing, earbuds promptly connected to her MP4 attached to the arm listening to a fitting song and lightly singing along for the evenings enjoyments.
    Time to see if granite park would manage to keep her entertained for the day, they were open to 11PM at least so there would be no need to rush or care if the sun would go down no she could play around for hours on end without a care in the world.

Skateboard down as she jumps down to test the slopes and try to have some fun, it was not her usual area but nevertheless so had she gotten rather accustomed to her skateboard over these past few months.

Time not set, she will have started whilst the sun is still up but thanks to the opening hours so is it easy to say that the sun will have set 1-2 hours ago if any vampires joins.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost

Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple
     Improvised out-of-path, ExitScene

PRE

Corn was walking next to his fiance and a friend of hers, a fair-skinned blond woman of modest looks and a few extra pounds but not obese. Cleo convinced Maria to get in this park of all places to watch the sunset and Maria brought Corn with her. After seeing the sun setting and with hot tea from a stand in their hands they were aimlessly walking around as the artificial lights started powering up, talking about this and that with the two women.

He spotted a nice figure skating like a flexible pro in the dedicated area as they were passing...
    and his other world, the mage world, intruded in his sight. That woman was Skye - a fellow mage. Corn considered pretending he didn't see Skye and moving along, the Thyrsus seemed absorbed in skating, so she probably wouldn't see him. The Mage world, a world he wanted to keep separate from his normal life, was there but it was easy to turn his back on it at the time. Just another face in the crowd. Especially as darkness fell, it would be easy to miss him.

"Maria, have you thought on flower arrangements?" Cleo asked.
    Oh, no... not flower arrangements! Not again...
    "Love, I spotted an acquaintance." Corn said pointing towards Skye . "She's the student I texted you about last month, from the arcade? I will drop by to say hi to her, OK?"
    Maria, already being drawn to the world of flowers nodded to him as she started explaining for perhaps the 6th time, the meaning and symbolism of orchid colors and why she wanted them set in a specific order: White, Yellow, pink and yellow again. Oh wait, now the yellow (new beginnings) was at the end of the line too? Wasn't it ... nevermind.

Stepping away from the girls, Corn moved towards Skye and waved his arm to get her attention once he was 20-30 yards from his fiance.
    Moving closer to her, he said with a smile.
    "Hello Skye! Fancy meeting you here. Maria and a friend are here with me," he said waving to his fiancé and her waving back to him and Skye. "Maria knows that some people from college call me Corn as a nickname. Cleo doesn't. So perhaps it would be better to avoid in-person introductions. They are deep in girl-talk, anyway.
    How are you?
    "
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

4. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

The passage of time, the sun creeping down and that she now had started to rely on artificial lighting having completely passed her by. All that had existed for who knows how long had been the freedom and the sensation of playing around letting her mind be clear of all distractions not needed for her to move on and on always moving forward.

Taking her a while before noticing little Jacob and his waving as she quickly moves up to him performing a tre as she gets up and quickly puts her foot down to stop, kicking the board up to her hands and breathing heavily. These past hours finally catching up with her.
    Skating,7 successes

"Hi there, sorry I didn't see you at first." Raising a finger towards him as she leans forward taking a couple of deep breaths before standing up normally. "Come along I need to go get some water." Watching towards the two women, not having a clue which one of them were which. "She looks nice, not a clue which one of them is which though." Walking over to a water fountain to quench her thirst and splashing her face.

"Sorry now I am back, sure thing no need to mix worlds if you aren't comfortable with that. All is well with me, just taking a day off to clear my mind a bit you know. Spring is coming and it's soon time for my vacation. How about you everything good?"

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost

Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple

PRE

"Yeap, everything good. Vacation? Where do you plan to go for vacation? Somewhere far or somewhere close? How long would your Vacation be? You are impressively good in skating, and I say that as a person that doesn't skate!"
    Corn does not tell Skye which woman is who since she didn't ask.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"That's nice, however" looking over them all. "I can't see any skateboard on any of you so what draws you here if not to enjoy the place?" There were no entrance fee sure but still why go into a skatepark if you didn't wanna skate?

Shrugging.
    "Not sure where, it will just be to go camping so I will need to look up where I can find the deepest woods where I can disappear for a couple of weeks. You know live with nature, hunt my food and so on, spring will be a nice time for that." And it fell in line with the yearly ritual.

"Thanks, riding around on a board for transportation have started to pay off and my gymnastics training have been a major help. Wanna try it?" Handing her board over towards him. "Or will miss cute and miss none of my business scream in worry if you do?" Giggling a bit.

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost

PRE

"Miss cute will probably not appreciate it if I start learning new things out of my comfort zone because I am in the presence of a pretty blond girl she doesn't know." Or rather, she will approach to see who that interesting person is and I will have to introduce the mage.
    Then the other part caught up to him. Transportation? Did I misheard?

"What do you mean riding on a board for transportation?" He asked.
    "Do you actually drive around on a skateboard? The city is 100 square miles, more if you include nearby suburbs and urban communities. It would take you a couple of hours to cross it. Do you ride around the whole city on a skateboard? Even when it rains? That's... so you. Still, personally, I would mix in a taxi or bike in my locomotion."

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking at him in confusion for a couple of seconds.
    "You did get that I meant that miss cute were the friend and none of my business your fiancée right?" Chuckling "If she's single and we would run into each other in a different place so would I see her as fair game you know. Still it's nice that she's managing to build some friendships here already, that can be hard after a move."

Shaking her head for a second.
    "No of course I don't, if the rain is to heavy so do I walk with an umbrella like any sane person would." To hard to keep your watching the road in to heavy rain. "But you know the boon of rarely having any need for caring about time except for my classes is that it doesn't matter if I take 30 minutes or five hours getting from point A to point B and it does help keep me in shape. So yeah a skateboard is my main mode of travel besides walking. As for a bike so do I just not own one." Might be a good idea to get one though. "I have walked most of this city at least once often more just to get to know it and you do learn a lot more taking it slow and steady than rushing through with a car."

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost

PRE

Corn Shrugged at her comment about miss cute. "Nope, I can't say I have got the references correct. Maria makes friends easier than me and she has been in Sacramento in the past since she's often travelling. Thus, the reason we would need a babysitter..."

On the comment about learning the city, he replied "There is truth in those words and wisdom. And also a severe lack of comfort and practicality. But Knowledge has a price. So you know the city very well from walking through all of it, eh? That would be useful, all things considered. But still... even if you don't have to be at certain place at a certain time, I would think that most people prefer to spend 5 hours doing something different than walking in the rain with an umbrella." But Skye was not "most people" anyway.

"So, would you like to meet after a few days to watch another movie or three? With the other two if you want? We can try to find movies that have a lot of wilderness this time. "

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Understandable, but it does stand. You do not need to say who is who though, if you want that part of your life private so will we stay study buddies...I do prefer some actual training though you should join in on that." A lot healthier.

Chuckling to his words.
    "Sadly you are wrong and wrong. Now first yes knowing the city is good, give me the woods and I can navigate like I was born there but all my walking in the city have helped me learn it. And as for rain so is it actually nice, it's less people out and if you passes parks so are they quite calming. In truth I know nothing better than rain and I am not one who likes to be still anyways so either walking, training or working otherwise what else to do?"

"Movies sure, wilderness is no need though. Not much for horror ones though they tend to feel stupid." Not her style.

Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost

PRE

"Keep in mind there are bears in the woods of California." Among other things. "But I guess you're well trained to deal with unexpected, unwanted visitors. About movies, you said no horror but you watched Constantine? That's a horror movie, Skye. So, how about a movie with action? Also, keep in mind that it is not easy to beat John Wick movies when it comes to action and cinematography. Perhaps a mystery movie? Or another Noir movie? "

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread