Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2102) Prince's seated area

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Feb 2, 2021 : (2102)Formal Court
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Well now that that's dealt with. Shall we talk about things we shall do." Jennifer took a seat near the Prince for ease of conversation, as the Prince had made the gesture that she had permission to approach before that interesting introduction.

Her dark eyes look at the Prince, guaging her emotions. She half turns, glancing over to see how the newcomer is doing with his Priscus.

"It's good when things work the way they are supposed to." She observes, thinking that Mr. Jack was fulfilling the role quite well. After the abrupt leaving of the former Priscus, Priscus Jack was no longer the only Ventrue in town of note.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

A laugh, hollow and empty of anything real.

"They are, aren't they?" Comes her equally empty voice, as she sits. Arranging her limbs into something delicate and polite, instead of awkward and strings cut.

"For our social experiment? Hm, It's been actual years since I've visited a club in any capacity that wasn't for Court or other Domain business."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage’s face was emotionless as dark eyes move about the room. Anything she was feeling in regards to what happened, didn’t show.

Watching Jennifer sit, she focuses her gaze on the Haunt.

“While this is true, it would have been better if proper procedure had been followed. But seems some have forgotten how things are handled.” A pause, “Which is disappointing, but not unexpected.” But, Milton was being educated by Jacque now, and the Ventrue Priscus understood how things were done.

“So what’s on your mind this evening?”

Looking to Alice, “Social experiment?” the smile clear in her voice, “What are you two up to?” she asks with a smirk and a joking tone.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer nods slightly as the Nosferatu speaks, speaking as Alice cannot see the little gestures one uses to indicate active listening.
    " Then it's been far too long, Seneschal. Did you have a good experience that you would like to replicate?" Jennifer inquired.

"I like the club that I visited a bit ago, if I could show it off to you. I enjoyed a beverage, something I am trying to learn. I never was much of a drinker."

The Lady looked to the Lady Prince.
    " I did see someone speak to the newcomer, yet the information was not relayed."

Her dark eyes don't look towards the daeva in question. He would find his way now that he was separated from the First Estate. It was not a great showing, unless distracting from himself was a plan. It could perhaps work to deflect attention.

" A pleasant evening out. I think it would be lovely to visit one of the clubs. I have been doing a bit of a ' social thing' lately."

She doesn't glance about to the other predators who were likely listening. Her vague mention is intentional.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

An empty hum, mind on the past, and how tonight would have gone if it wasn't the Ale and Alice of now, but of then. It's a...nostalgic exercise, twisting something that isn't the Wraith in her blood.

"Are we needing a Keeper or a Helard once more Your Majesty?" Asks Alice, head tilted, strings snapping taut on one side while lulling on the other. Of their notable Kindred there wasn't many, but if the Prince wished, it would be done.

Another empty hum as she nods after the Cousin's serpentine hiss, "I did promise I would explore a few clubs hm?" harking back to one of their private conversations between her and Ale. She was still feeling....distance, and disconnected, but....well. Court was not the time to think of such things. Elysia had it's rules, but Auspex was devious.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Seemed the conversation was going to be about clubs and drinking. She could, maybe, work with that.

Her mouth forms a tight line as she debates her reply. “It certainly wasn’t. But if one is not versed in how to welcome a new Kindred, lines can get crossed.” A diplomatic way to put it? Maybe, but she was putting some effort into it. Some.

“A night out would certainly be welcome. I’ve been making an active effort to take a night or two off a week to get away from work.” It had not been easy.

Attention moving to the Haunt, “Possibly. It would certainly do new faces well to be greeted by either of those positions. And it would also go smoother. Something to consider going forward.” But both? Maybe not.

“Sounds like there is an agreement of sorts here. Each making promises of exploring the nightlife. Shall we make it so?”

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Hm." At Alice's question, Jennifer turned her head and glanced towards Mable. Her dark eyes return to the powerful Kindred that she converses with, mapping the speaker's face with some care. Alice's articificial beauty is marked. Marvelled at, even as the mores of culture register shock or surprise that a gesture or expression do not align with spoken word.

"Did you?" She asks Alice, tilting her head in some interest. As her Grace speaks, Jennifer nods slowly. Purposefully.
    "I would like that, your Grace. I think it would be a great night for the three of us to be out and about. I am new to the scene, and don't have recomendations for where we could go." The last sentence laments.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn joined the ladies, taking a seat, closer to her Ladyship as she felt the most familiar with the Haunt. She addressed her with a smile.

"I wanted to offer my aplogies for having to leave the Club so early in the evening. It was nice to meet a few people though however brief, but I had a new client come through. Being on a referral only basis, while safer and more lucrative, is not without its pitfalls." She paused and added an acknowledgement of being all work and no play.

"Which of course means the one night I was affording to frivolity and casting a wider social net, has faltered and left my social life on life support. Which is a shame, as I can see the possibilties Sacremento offers. A client of mine pointed out an establishment she said I supposedly had to check out...." It did help to be in touch with humans sometimes, not to menttion people always loved being helpful, and if you should profit from said help it deepened bonds. If she could kill two birds with one stone, all the better. Appeasing her client and her fellow courtiers. Modern social issues required special solutions.

The fact that there wasn't a velvet rope she couldn't get past, was also quite a help. Her past education combined with being a familiar face in the party scene, and taking care of bouncers and bar tenders paid off very quickly in a city.

Referencing Bar Fly Merit Here FYI

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice nods her strings pulled nod. Accepting the words and the Prince's wants for a smoothly going Court, but there is a not insignificant part of her that wants to know what the Prince would do, and what Alessandra's reactions would be to something.....riotous.

"You are not as new as I am Cousin," casual, playful. Or as much as the Curse will allow. Perhaps derisive is the word that should coil around her words, the artifice and mockery. "But, yes. At least one club." she says, making her words a vow. That she can do.

Whatever else she was to say is stolen as the Shadow joins them, the Blind Doll returns to silence as Quinn exalts the Sacramento nightlife.

10. Likes pisces liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

“My Herd, and Ghoul are quite active in club scene, so I can get recommendations from them. Or, we can just pick a place and go.” Seemed easy to her.

Then came the Shadow, bringing with it the weakness that enraged her Beast. Demanding the blood of the one who thought it above her Laws.

But Ale pays her Beast, and the Shadow no mind.

Focusing on Alice, “Or more if we are feeling adventurous.” She says with a smirk on her lips and in her voice.

Standing, she looks to Jennifer and Alice, “The night is growing late. Though there appears to be more who need to be educated on my Laws.” An edge in her voice as dark eyes finally settling on the Shadow. “Seneschal Hart,” a respectful bow of her head, “Lady Notary Hazelton, if you’ll both please excuse me. I’ll reach out and we can plan the evening in more detail.”

There was then a nod of respect to Twist as Ale returns to her office.

12. Likes pisces liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread