Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I'm into the thrift store thing because recycling is always the best. There are great online stores that do that now too. I do love ordering online. they get delivered to you." She grins.

"OH! let's look at windows and go into the stores that way."

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Shining towards her Queen.
    "And the scent ohh is there any scent more marvelous than a grand collection of old books filled with memories and essences of people long past both authors and others whom have used the books to grow and add things to the world by themselves, ahh now that is a wonder." Eyes sparkling clearly lost in her own fantasy of books. "Set up a day like that and I will be there." Just needed a strong person to help carry all the new books.

"Sometimes it's good to go out of your comfort zone even if it's just in small private gatherings or just with one or two people you can trust." You didn't need to be advanced, heck you could just make a fool of yourself if you enjoyed your company.

Nodding towards Mable.
    "Ohh yes online is a nice way to go but you do miss the company of having a day out with friends." Which were quite a miss. "But window sightseeing and then entering the store that feels right sounds like a good idea, lead the way." Being a bit afraid of trying on clothes in front of others anyway and just seeking a day out with friends more than anything else.
    Last edited by Saber Sloth; Mar 2nd, 2021 at 11:19 AM.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra nods along, "Thrift shopping would be a good all around. It gets us clothes and all kinds of old trinkets and books." All kinds of old treasures.

So, Cassandra walks with them as they all talk around her. Viewing the different window fronts all around them, like chocolate shops, playful toy shops, little restaurants and more. And of course, lots of clothing stores. Some for giant, beautiful evening gowns, other windows filled with fashionable or repurposed clothing. There is this little vintage looking thrift shop on the corner of one of the intersections of the strip of stores with interesting baubles in the window that catches her attention.

It is hard not to want to peruse around pretty much everything. Her curiosity is quite strong. "Maybe we check out one of these clothing shops then or maybe the thrift shop on the corner? We kind of have the world at our fingertips here," She says with a chuckle, her hand moving to adjust the strap of her satchel on her shoulder. "My vote is for the thrift shop. But I'm also down with staring at gowns longingly."

Sorry y'all. Totally missed this one.

4. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“Ordering online is a ton of fun!” she had to agree with that. “But there is just something about being able to touch the piece and hold it against you before you buy though. In the long run, both are great options though!” there was never only one way to shop!

Smiling and nodding to Yami, “See! You totally get it!” and she hoped to someday show her fellow Spring her library. “Well, the city has numerous bookstores, so it would be a very long day. But would be worth it! Think I can talk Max into coming and holding the books for me?” she asks with a giggle.

A small nod, “I agree, and I actually intend to start doing that.” It wasn’t going to be easy, but, she was going to try it!

“Come to think of it, it’s been a while since I’ve been out shopping with friends! So thank you again for the invite!” a warm smile to Yami.

Following along, her sapphires eagerly taking in each window they passed. Some were more interesting to her than others.

Looking to Cassandra, “That sounds like a good plan to me! But we must not forget our quest for the perfect pajamas for Miyo!” when the dresses were mentioned, “You need a new gown?” she asks, “I happen to know a seamstress who is willing to take on new projects.” Offers the Nix. She had yet to make a dress for someone.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

(Harden the Mask)Glamour 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A girls day out shopping wasn't something Circe had engaged in for, well, a very long time. Nor did she have the opportunity offered ever. So sad that Yamiyo had to schedule it for that time when Circe was a little busy. But the elf finished!

The Groundskeeper of Funderland was sporting a fashionable red outfit with a pair of fingerless red leather gloves with elaborate plate decoration to add some pizzazz.

Though that may have been handled by the crystal icicle hanging from the length of silk around Circe's neck. And recycled no less.

Now, where was Yamiyo's little party? She checked her watch? She still had time, wait a minute. Circe pokes the watch a few times. Nope, second hand wasn't moving. Circe then proceeds to disrupt many shoppers, "Cazzo!!"

It takes the elfin Fairest a few minutes to find the group. Though with so many familiar faces in the group it isn't long before she spots them. It just took her some time.

"Yo," she walks over with a salute, "Yam I warned ya I'd be late," she lifts both arms up with palms up, "I did not lie. Also," Circe puts on a very clearly forced smile as she drops both arms then holds up her left hand showing her watch. Which is an hour behind, "If there is a jewelry store, I need a new watch."

Mask hardened. Sorry for being late, it took Circe a while to get out of Nexus
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable was following the conversations when Circe arrived, "You made it, yay! To catch up... I want something flowery, springy, and pretty...Yamiyo needs PJ's for..hmmm maybe a slumber party? They have been drooling over the thoughts of old books, Thrift stores have been bandied about... and some of us,"She points to Sera, "need bigger closets."

She looks at the group, "did I miss anything?"

They walked by a window artfully designed with a dress made from real flowers, "Oh this is beautiful. But I feel like maybe not practical." She giggles

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

"So how about the thrift store first and then we can go to a clothing store, who knows what fun they might have." Not that she had been in a while.

A nod at her Queen.
    "It is far to easy to spend a lot more than you planned as well and end up with a lot of shoes and clothes you just don't know when to wear." It was fun though. "I know last time I went out and shopped for real so did I have to use a task rabbit to have someone carry all the stuff for me. But you can never be around to many books." So all the stores just sounded nice.

Smiling kindly back.
    "Of course now shopping with others is a lot more fun than alone."

Looking towards the normally blue elf coming towards them.
    "Mary you made it, started to fear we wouldn't get to see you." Giving her a warm welcoming smile.

"Yes new PJ's would be nice, wonder what fun they might have." Or if there were any cute ones. A look towards the dress. "It's good for decoration but nothing else." No to many flaws.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra gives a pleasant wave to Circe, "Glad you could join us. We're putting together our attack plan for places to go," she laughs a little bit. Though her eyes are drawn to the dress of flowers. Something seemed... It made her feel odd somehow. Like something repressed or forgotten. Still, beautiful.

That word then gets a little stuck in her head. Beautiful. She was surrounded by beautiful people, so much that it felt like drowning. She hated that feeling and she does her best to shove it down. It had no place here. It was easier when people were less beautiful, less drawing. Focus.

She listens to Yamiyo talk about buying too many things. She can't imagine it. Cassandra wasn't that person - too practical. The only thing she likely hoarded was sheet music, but she knew she'd play through those. She pushes it away. It wasn't until then that she wondered how often she pushes feelings and thoughts away. Ironically, that wasn't the time to think about it.

It took her a moment to answer Sera, "Oh. Not necessarily. I usually buy when I have something special coming up. Generally a solo performance of a sort. I just enjoy looking at them."

Taking lead off of what Miyo had started with, "Okay, yes. Agreed with Miyo. So, thrift shop, then somewhere cute for PJs for Miyo and cute springly clothes for Mable, a dusty bookstore, and jewelry for... Mary." She'd never heard the mundane name Circe used, so she went off Miyo's lead. It was a tall order for all of it, but they'd get to it. "We good to go?" The Winter seemed excited, though she was really more on the tepid side.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Between the red of her outfit, and her exotic good looks, it was hard to miss Circe.

The Treasured face lights up, “Mary! Great to see you! And wow!” looking her up and down, “That looks amazing on you!” red was the elfs color.

Laughing, “I’m sure Max would argue that I don’t need bigger closets and simply buy too many clothes.” He would, of course, be wrong.

Looking at the dress Mable points out, “It is pretty. But wouldn’t last more than a couple hours with real flowers. Even if they took steps to try and extend the life of them with how the stems are cut, seems like a waste of beautiful flowers to me.” This was why Hedgespun was more practical.

Sera could get that look, even have the flowers come to life, without killing any.

A nod to Yami, “Works for me!” seeming to be content to let Yami take the lead.

“I have that problem way too often. I buy something because I fall in love with how it looks, but never have a place to wear it, so it sits in my closet. But I’ve begun to give myself two months to wear it, or I donate it. If I didn’t do that, I’d have to convert spare rooms into closets. Which, well tempting, isn’t something I really want to do.” She liked having spare bedrooms if anyone was in trouble and needed a place to stay. “Now too many books is not a real thing.” Shaking her head, “Nope.” Books were gateways to other worlds.

“Ah. Well, the offer stands should you change your mind.” Though her mind was already working out dress designs that would highlight the Winters radiant good looks. "But it is fun to try on the most beautiful dresses you can find!" not that she needed more dresses. But the want won out.

“Think we have our battle plan all set. Though I believe we should allow for time to get something to eat too! Rather it be real food or something sugary, we need to fuel ourselves.” It was true.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe nods at Mable's explanation. "Aww," she says in bock sadness to Seraphina's lack of closet space, "Max should learn ta share and thank ya girl friend." She gives Yamiyo a thumbs up, "Have no fear, my work did disappear, and I have profits from my career."

"I'm good with a thrift shop, it's like a pawn shop fer clothes,"
    Circe laughs. "And a cheap watch will do me just fine," she says to Cassandra. As the talk goes to waste, "Fer work I have suits professionally made so I can't say I don't use 'em fer months." Those who knew her career would understand why she sometimes has to replace a suit. As for the books thing, "Yes indeed. If them books take up too much space just go digital, oh ho ho ho!"

Circe sees the dress before pointing to Seraphina, "What she said. It is a dandelion dress, but a lily bit impractical. Ya'd not want ta be impatient in buying it," her smile is audible, "Beauty and practicality need not go hand in hand. Though how do ya keep it from falling off in cold weather?"

"Hells yes, onwards ta victory over shopping!
    " Circe attracts a lot of attention with that insane shout plus a fist raised in the air. A few parents hustle their kids away from the area. Then the Iron Spear starts marching towards the thrift store, "So we shop at Thriffany's and have lunch later."

Someone had best guide the Summer as she won't know the name of the store.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread