Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

At long last it were time, having been in contact with the dog breeder over the last few weeks, fixing up and making her apartment safe along with getting all the right foods, bowls, toys and various necessary equipment in order to make her new little furball have everything it needed at the ready.

Getting in the Uber not feeling it neither right nor safe to take her bike to ride home with it, damn I am gonna have to make sure to get a car soon.

Excitingly sitting half jumping in her seat at the Uber, legs moving anxiously until finally arriving at the breeders.
    "Wait here please, it might take a bit." Knowing full well that they didn't normally wait but she had requested it in advance and it would be way better payment to wait here than to ride back to get to a new customer soon.

Rushing in to meet the breeder, mask on and heavily excited. True she had been out here before and most of the prework were already done but now the little puppy were finally old enough to take home and for the final papers to be signed.

Knocking the door eagerly waiting, luckily not having to wait long before the door opened.
    "Welcome, come on in we just have a few papers for you to sign and a few things to go over then you will be able to leave here with her."
    Following inside and getting to the table to sit down.
    "Would you like something to drink?"
    "No thank you, I am fine."
    "Alright then let's see here have you looked at all those links I sent you and made sure that you have all the necessary things to care for her?"
    Nodding in response.
    "Yes I have made sure to prepare everything and have food, measuring cups to not overfeed her, CBD oil and have checked how many drops, various mentally stimulating toys along with more traditional toys and I work from home so I will be able to be home to be with her a lot these first few weeks."
    "That sounds good, then you will just need to sign these here." Handing over some papers
    Quickly checking over the papers, looking at the authentication of breed, parents names, medical history, papers that verifies various vaccines and so forth and signing along with handing over a check.
    "So is that all?"
    The breeder taking the papers and looking over them.
    "Yes it seems like all is in order here, just let me go get her then you can be on your way I will send a long a carrier that she can ride in on your way home as discussed and if there is anything you wonder about do not hesitate to send a mail."
    "Sounds good thank you."

The breeder walking of for a minute and soon returning with a cute little puppy in her arms along with a carrier on the side.
    "Have you given any thoughts on what to name her?"
    Gently stretching out her arms towards the puppy, letting it take in her scent before slowly taking it from the breeder and carefully holding her.
    "Amaya, her name will be Amaya."
    "That's a new one but I can see no harm in that, I hope you will have a nice long life together. I will send in the papers along with your registration and I have talked to a friend of mine and set you up for her first appointment in a couple of months where they will go over and update the microchip along with checking on her. It's all in the papers here and don't worry I have worked together with this clinic for years they are really good, you will also find recommendations to various groomers and other small things I have learned might be good for first time dog owners to have."
    Smiling behind her mask.
    "Thank you kindly we should be of here now."

Taking the carrier and walking back to the car, gently placing Amaya down in the carrier and keeping her in her knee for the ride home. Watching how the little one seems a bit scared and curious, first time leaving your family couldn't be easy but she would make sure to give her new family member a good home.
    Rahu Blood Talons Health:
    Her English have a very clear Russian accent.

Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

5'5-165cm tall, with a slim light body.
    Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Finally getting home, nodding towards the doorman and entering the elevator to ride up to her apartment.

Walking inside and slowly putting little Amaya down, letting her out and walking around to get a feel for her new home whilst sitting down on the couch to softly play some guitar. Not having to wait long before the adorable little pup came over.

Smiling towards her whilst bending over to clap the little doggy bed she had set up next to the couch for her.
    "You wanna lie down here?" Watching her walk over and sniff around the bed little bed for a while before jumping up on the couch. "What no your bed is down there, this is" having the little one walk over and press her wet nose against her arm. "Wait no no th" feeling her slowly burrow in through under her arm and walking up into her lap to sit down and stare up at her with the most adorable little eyes. "Sigh, you're not gonna listen to have your own bed huh?" Watching the little pup stare at her for a second before lying down on her lap and burlying herself to peace.

Softly smiling down towards her.
    "Fine but just for today ok? This will not be a habit you hear me." Knowing full well that it would be words that would never be enforced, she had read up on Golden Retrievers before getting her of course and if there were one thing to take note of so was it that they were a sociable breed and ohh well not like her bed nor couch were lacking in space anyways and she were far to cute to argue something like this with.

Softly petting her whilst humming a song, it felt nice to no longer be alone and to have someone to come home to this apartment were far to big for just one person. Tomorrow she would have to take her into her own little room filled with various toys and games to help keep her mental acuity and curiosity sated but for now they were in the perfect position together.
    Rahu Blood Talons Health:
    Her English have a very clear Russian accent.

Closed Thread