Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap arrives with J.C. and Quinn Durant. He stares significantly at them both and then knocks on the door. It is time for their appointment.

NOTE: This is sort of part of the Dropping Bodies plot. Like an Interlude...or something.

2. Likes , pisces liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn had cleaned up a bit for a trip to court. The Shadow was dressed in something that took her two seconds to change into, but still looked very good on her. A little flirty and sweet for court, but whatever. She wore a cape dress, long sleeve of a soft and touchable material, cashmere always felt luxiourious to the skin. She loved it. She paired it with a pair of over the knee black suede boots, in keeping with the overall pettableness. If the Seneschal wished it, she could be getting lambs to the slaughterkine candidates to lure out the jackal for them to catch once and for all. The thought had crossed her mind that when it came to luring Kine anywhere her two Gangrel companions were not the two for that job.

4. Likes , Ruach liked this post

Attribute (Presence)
    (Quiet listener)
    Aspect of the Predator
    Mask of Tranquility
    JC Smith

Cacophony Whisperer

PRE

JC had changed quickly into some of the clothes Quinn had left in his room, tan jacket and black slacks. It felt... weird to be wearing clothes this much nicer than his normal attire. They felt stiff. Though to be fair, the described most clothes nowadays. Not everything had had a year of constant wear and tear and bleaching out bloodstains to break them in after all. Hopefully before the end of the evening that wouldn't be the fate of this suit.

JC met Dirt Nap's eyes with a slight nod and then waited for the knock to be answered.
    Presence (Quiet Listener) 1 / BP1 / Mask of Tranquility

6. Likes , Ruach, pisces liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

it takes a moment for the Senechal's Ghoul to open the door, but she does, inviting the Kindred into the office. There are three chairs provided in from of an expertly carved dark wood desk. Scattered leaves, weaving vines. Predators and prey of all sorts, are carved upon the legs. Amongst the elegant chaos, are symbols and sigils of the Gods Alice pledged her unlife to. Alice herself sits, behind the desk, a low smoke billowing up from the window ledge, those who know the scent will recognize it as sage.

The Blind Doll has left her sunglasses atop a folder on her desk, and is wearing a black ensemble with a peter pan collar, She takes a moment, reigning in the Wraith. Having not quite expected more then jus the Gangrel. When she is certain of herself she nods, her strings pulled nod, "Please sit." Then a moment as she waits, listening for the tell tale sounds of them doing so, "I trust we have much to talk about?"
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

8. Likes pisces, Ruach, liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods to the Ghoul, and then deeply to Alice Hart, even as he ushers the two others in like chicks to a mother hen. He returns J.C.'s nod with what he hopes is a reassuring nod and a meaningful look to Quinn Durant that hopefully isn't taken in the wrong meaning entirely.

"It could be, Ma'am, Seneschal Hart." Dirt Nap says, "Thank you for seeing us. This might rightfully be Reeve business, so it seemed logical to come to you."

He looks to Quinn Durant, once she's had a chance to get seated, and nods. "If you wouldn't mind, Priscus Durant, I think it all might make the most sense if you went first, and then maybe J.C. could tell what happened to him." The Scholar suggests..."Since I really came in on this late."

10. Likes , pisces liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn managed a curtsy in the office space without bumping anyone. Hooray for small favors. She gave a professional smile to Lyssa, the ghoul.
    "Good evening Seneschal Hart." She offered some pleasantries as she sat. Yes they had some important business to be discused, but the niceties must always be maintained.

Quinn nodded first Dirt Nap and then to JC, acknowleding them both before turning to Seneschal Hart. Propriety being served she began the tale, including the information that she had already given the court in written form.

"It began one night with hunting of course. I stalk my prey for some time before commiting to feeding on them. This ensures that her Grace's laws are maintained, and my own standards are met. I took what I wanted and arranged the Kine out of the way in the alley. She would sleep deep and perhaps wake with a little headache. I proceeded to exit the alley when I noticed a human figure shaped shadow flit deeper in the alley from where I came. It moved inhumanely fast. As I am familiar with the discipline of Celerity, I knew instantly I was not the only monster in that alley. Then some homeless Kine came and they knew the victim. I feigned my head being hit, and left the alley. Going to a nearbye Urgent Care to get some documentation in case I was mentioned to the police that night. Who are they going to believe? Two homeless urchins or an upstanding tax paying citizen with paperwork to back her story? When in doubt, with the kine, cover your ass with paper. It is worth mentioning because I assure you it took some time in there to get all this complete. "

"When I came out I decided to walk back to my haven, it was such a beautiful night. It didn't take me long to notice I was being followed. I gave no indication that I was aware of the presence. I pulled my phone out and ordered an uber a few blocks up in a well lit shopping area. I took the remaining time walking to test what my senses could give me. They had no scent, the footfalls were heavy, I am guessing my stalker to be between 5'8 and 6'0 in height and approximately 160 to 200 lbs. The heartbeat measured and normal as was the breathing, but its easy for us to fake that with Blush of Life. I took an Uber to an Air BNB residence, and then double back and west to my true haven. The next evening, while I was in my haven, I could hear something that sounded like an animal trying to find the way into my haven. I stayed silent during this bit of investigation on the would be assailants part. I think they were attempting to find my haven, and sounded frustrated when I didn't reveal myself nor did they find the way in. After that ocurred I gave the information to the court. This latest development is as follows." Quinn pulled her smartphone out and pulled up the Ever Note app to record her recollection.

She gave the date, approximate time, location. "I set up the trap for the Jackal a bit outside of town. There is an auto shop that is really a front for illegal activity. They have a sinister reputation. So if a body or a person went missing up there, the police would never hear about it. I fed and left the body, while finding cover in some nearbye trees. It took about 20 minutes. First I noted a Kindred with lovely lavender, colored eyes dragging a dead body off. I imagine it was just a body dump. She left my corpse alone, and quickly got out of the area. All the while something a bit larger than a house cat watched in the shadows nearbye. Once the other Kindred was gone, the little creature came up to the sleeping victim and its jaws elongated into a maw that coverd the victims nose and mouth, and fed. I was careful not to be detected so I could get as much information as possible. I believe we can lure it out and capture it or destroy it per her Grace's command, the same way I was able too. Fresh bait and those who excel at stealth but also have the physical capbility and skill to keep and restrain a Kindred who excels at Celerity, Animalism, and Protean."

12. Likes , , Ruach liked this post

Attribute (Presence)
    (Quiet listener)
    Aspect of the Predator
    Mask of Tranquility
    JC Smith

Cacophony Whisperer

PRE

For an uncomfortable amount of time all JC could think of was that he was being interviewed by a barbie. All plastic and dressed in a pencil skirt with a belt and ring as cheap plastic accessories.

“Seneschal Hart,” he greeted her, almost to remind himself that she was a real woman as he took his seat as indicated with the springs squeaking softly.

“I experienced something similar, though I didn’t witness the stalker. In mid-November I was hunting along the southern border of the domain at a place called the Wrangler bar during the early night. I was able to find a young man that was already pretty drunk and followed him into the bathroom when there was an opportunity. He fell unconscious when I was done but I checked to make sure he was still breathing. I let the bar staff know a drunk had passed out in the stall as I left.”

“A few days later I saw a news report saying a man named Richard Harper had been found dead at the Wrangler restroom and surmised it might be the same man.”

“I let Dirt Nap know of my concerns and with the help of Priscus Durant was able to clarify some of what has been happening.”

He didn't go into quit as much detail as he had at the House, feeling it was better to get the summary out there and answer any additional questions Detective Barbie Alice might have.
    Presence (Quiet Listener) 1 / BP1 / Mask of Tranquility

14. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Priscus Durant, Mister Smith." She nods, strings pulled and jerking. Finishing the round of greetings, she settles in and claps her hands together on top of her desk, listening to Durant's narrative, then to Smith's brief inclusion.

"Am I correct to assume this is a part of what yourself and Mister Kowalsic have brought to the Court's attention?" she asks, part of her thought that she would be brought in before now, but she's...pleased that it's taken this long. The kindred before her are showing, and taking initiative. "Are these the only incidences? "

Suppressing a flinch at the colour named for the eyes. Remembering before her eyes turned to ash people called them lovely lavender, amethysts jewels. The bijou shine in her eye. "Has any research gone into the nature of the creature?" there were two Dragons in the room, the Doll assumes so, but she would rather as then appear an ass.

"As for pulling the appropriate people for this endeavour, something like a...casting call will need to go out. I could assign whomever based on Clan, but that, of course is no indicator of skill."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

16. Likes Ruach, pisces liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap speaks up at the question about Dragons and their research. "None that I know of yet, Ma'am. Seneschal Hart. Didn't want to delay any longer."

"Now that you ask though...I do seem to recall...there was some kind of cat like creature rumored to be kept up at the Farm a while back. Probably no connection, it just comes to mind. Anyway, Slave Durant as far as I know has investigated this the most, as a Priscus and upstanding member of the Domain to her own credit, not as a Dragon per se. I myself haven't learned about it except from what she described, and the small details I heard at Court and from J.C. here."
    He says in a tone of utter sincerity.

"If it's okay with you Ma'am, Seneschal Hart, I would like to be in on the hunt for it."

18. Likes , pisces liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn nodded at first to the Kowalsic question, and then quickly spoke aloud. Sometimes she literally forgot that Alice couldn't see. She got a little lost in the fascination of her doll like movements, and of course her beauty. If you steeled yourself against the effects of the creep factor, all that was left was beauty. Quinn held onto that whenever she spoke with the Seneschal. It helped her cope.

"Yes, Seneschal. The begining part of the report has already been officially given to the Prince. This new development has not, until seeing you now. I have recorded the recollection to a mp3 format on my phone, which I would happily send to your email for the official record into this Jackal. To my knowledge these are the only incidences. JC's incident was not in the official record until now. So I believe we have the complete report on every instance of its movements."

Dirt Nap had answered the question of research so she stayed silent on that bit. No need to re-itterate what her superior had already conveyed. On the note of recruitment however.....
    "Seneschal Hart, my new Mehket Simone Perez, of the Circle of the Crone told me during her introduction that she spent nine years in her last domain, and was a Deputy there, and was hoping to put her hat in the ring for a position similiar here. Just something to keep in mind. I am sure she would be more than happy to volunteer for running this Jackal to ground." She paused a moment to add.

"As for myself, I am more of the information gatherer type. I am very skilled in stealth, and of course amongst my clan I am scholar of Auspex. It is a specialty of mine. If it comes to an interrogation, I would be obliged to lend my talents of Mind reading and Aura Perception of course at our Court's request."

20. Likes , Ruach liked this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread