(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The University of Beer was a popular bar in downtown Sacramento. Boosting a selection of 40+ beers, with everything from locally brewed, to more well-known ones, it was a craft beer drinkers dream! They also had tv’s to play local games or more popular sporting events. With a full bar and kitchen, it was hard to not find something like liked there.

And tonight, was one of their more popular nights, as it was Buy One get One Free on select shooters. What they considered select shooters was a wide variety as well, trying to have something for everyone. But, it was only for a couple hours, so best get there and get some shots in!

This was the bar where Ale found herself for the night. It was a step up from her usual dive bars, but not too fancy that she would feel weird. Hell, she had even taken the Torino out this evening and not the Aston. Was important to keep both cars on the road, though Gabriel was happy that the Aston was free. Her outfit for the night was equally as laid back, a real leather skirt, with a open top. It showed off plenty of her ink, which was always a bonus for her, plus with the Blush, her skin had a warm look to it. Lips were red, and her dark hair down and she had found a table with a good view. A text had been sent to Jennifer Hazelton , letting her know she was out for the evening and to join her if she was free.

Sipping a beer, she watched the room with dark eyes. Studying cattle could be fascinating, and entertaining when they had been drinking.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

(-2 Vitae Blush of Life & Drink)Vitae 2 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Bookkeeping!

Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

5'5-165cm tall, with a slim light body.
    Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

So hmm a beer paradise, well it wasn't her favorite place to attend nor did she know if she were really dressed right for the place but why not.

Heading in as she pulls up her mask, it was a nice favorite that she had enough copies of to dare to lose one or two.

Heading up to the bar and looking over the list of the various things you could order, damn pure vodka were a lot easier why couldn't people just see that nothing and yes nothing could best good old fashioned vodka. Ordering the favorite for younger people, turning around and looking over the people whom were here. Some worth noting some not, naturally she could not miss the dangerous beauty though the two of them seemed to different for them to have a chance of missing one another.
    Rahu Blood Talons Health:
    Her English have a very clear Russian accent.

5. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

(Blush, Imbibe)Vitae 2 Spent
    NOS
    PRE

Jennifer's outfit is casual tonight - trendy bulky scarf, jeans and a tailored jacket. This is quite casual for Jennifer, and she thought it was quite alright for a casual night. Taking in Alessandra's outfit with a friendly smile, she remarks.

"Did I dress down too much? You look amazing. How have you been?" Her tone and smile is friendly and warm. Her Curse afflicts her words, giving them the sound of a serpent crawling through dying autumn leaves. Her skin appears healthy, as she has Blushed.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

7. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage noticed the girl, not for her innocence, but because she was wearing a mask. In a bar. Which was just fucking weird. But it was Sacramento, where there was always an abundance of weird every night.

Thankfully, Jennifer appeared, and she waves. The lack of a Beast was always a welcome addition to seeing the Haunt. And wait…Jennifer owned jeans?

Chuckling, “I’m thinking I didn’t dress down enough.” She tosses back. “Casual is a bit difficult.” Should have gone with the leather pants.Grazie! Though I think you’re looking quite amazing yourself.” Motioning to the table and chairs, “Join me, their seasonal beer isn’t too bad. But they have a full bar if beer isn’t your thing.” Because for some reason, some people didn’t like beer. She was not one of them.

“How’s your evening been?”

9. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"No, I think you look stunning." Jennifer assured Alessandra. "If I could pull it off... well, I don't know if I would be brave enough." She gave a good natured laugh. "Aw, thanks. Just something I put together."
    It was from her college student persona's closet. It worked for passing without notice much better than her usual dresses would.

"Ooh, beer. You do get me trying new things." Jennifer indicated to the bartender that she would take a seasonal beer. She was slightly concerned about her Cursed voice that applies the crawling, slithering aspect to her words, but apart from the startled look, it appears a drink will be forthcoming.
    Jennifer takes a seat facing the back door, so Alessandra can face the front door if she wishes.

"It's been great! A lot of good things are coming together. " A glance around, not a lot could be said in this company. "I'm starting to think of setting up a small bar at my place so we can talk more in depth."

She smiles, not criticizing the locale and wanting to impress on the Prince that she was happy to be here, at the bar.
    "I will tell you about it at work sometime! A lot of what I am happy about isn't about work, for once. What about you? Whats new in your world?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Keeping a track of every participant in the place for, noticing the new arrival but not reacting there was just nothing to really react to.

Turning to the barkeep.
    "One shot of vodka please or leave the damn bottle if you don't mind." Throwing up the payment, even inflated prices weren't much when you didn't care about money. "And send one of your standard most well liked crafted beers to each woman in the place tonight." Why not, might make some woman harder to pick up for a guy, downing her first shoot with calm and ease ahh now that was a nice old familiar taste.

13. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Well, she’d have to take Jennifer's word for it. Which could either be the Haunt being honest, or just tossing a compliment because of who Ale was. “Brave enough?” briefly wondering, then realizing the top. Chuckling as she sipped her beer, “Oh I think you could be. When it comes down to it, why not have a bit of fun?” but it made her realize she needed to add some ink to her chest. It was just…empty.

“I don’t usually go for beer, but they had such a good selection I figured, why not.” It’d get thrown back up anyways.

“That’s good to hear, always rewarding when things begin to come together.” Her place? “I don’t think you’ve had me over your place. Would that be the shop you were speaking about? I’ve been curious as to how that was coming.” Owning a business was always stressful.

Taking another sip before putting the glass down, “Well, I finally found myself a secretary. And it’s been amazing having someone to take calls and help with paperwork. Though I think he was more excited about being allowed to drive my cars.” A smirk and laugh, “But, I can actually focus on other things. Like the piano I recently purchased and expanding my work area at my home. So, I suppose you can say things have been quite well.” As well as they could be.

15. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

The Nosferatu accepted her drink, taking an experimental small sip. Then, a second drink arrived.
    "Oh, I didn't order this." Jennifer protested. Yet the bartender indicated another woman.

Brown eyes glance around the room, taking it in. Her eyes are drawn to someone wearing - what was that? A mask? She thought Asian countries did that a lot.
    Jennifer considered the drink, and then lifted it, in a toast towards the other woman.

"A bit of fun?" Jennifer repeated, shaking her head slightly. "I think all of my tops are modest. Perhaps I can start stepping out of my comfort zone? My dress for the next work party is a bit fitted than usual."
    Her eyes return to the Lady Prince.

"I haven't put in the work on the shop." Jennifer admitted. "I have some plantings at my home. They take a bit of care, and time, but they are growing well. I suppose I ought to get going on the shop..." She brightened, remarking.
    "A secretary? That's a wonderful idea! Oh, tell me more about this piano. I didn't know that you played."

Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Lifting her glass in return for the woman, quickly downing her own drink whilst keeping a look on the people around trying to get a feel for the atmosphere and see who would show up.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread