Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was a nice calm day, the park were mainly open and a good place to practice archery or well a good place to meet others who enjoyed it and to help impart her skills on others if it were just practice so were there far better and more private places to head to.

Still it being a nice cloudy day did give a cool shade and not all that many people around either and they were all easy to take distance from.

Having brought both her bows and plenty of arrows in order for there to be a possibility to lend one of them to someone else, a quiver hanging on her not in the traditional movie sense on her back but rather from a bit above the waist towards the back on her left side.

Calmly setting setting up her targets, shooting a couple of practice shoots to get a feel for the area and the wind all whilst not moving around from different angles and familiarizing herself with the area. Challenging herself to not hit the center but rather decide on a place on the board to hit before going to the next and retrieving her arrows.

Dressed rather simply, this was a day for practice and not one for looking well or to impress.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She wasn’t sure why archery sounded like fun, but it did. And she found herself arriving to the park at the time they had discussed. A note had been left for Rhodes, so he’d know where she was. She only made that mistake once, not telling him.

And learning archery, in a park, meant not dressing up. So she went with her workout clothes, figuring it would be appropriate. Black yoga pants with a black sports bra, which showed a very toned stomach, she clearly worked out, and a white zip up hoodie. But even with the hoodie, she drew looks. If only they could see her gilded skin in the sun, she thinks with a chuckle to herself. And the temptation to call upon a Contract lingered in the back of her mind, let them see her true beauty, even if they would not remember it.

Spotting Skye, with an ‘e’, she waves, walking over. Sliding her bag off her shoulder, she reaches down for a water bottle, “Hey!” a friendly smile on her face, “Thanks for inviting me! How’ve you been?” asks the angelic voice.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking over the beauty for a second, a slight look of surprise winters here may be far hotter than the ones she were used to but they were still not hot enough to not have a full shirt at least unless you moved a lot.
    "Welcome, I've been rather well just been out a lot recently." Hmm might be best to wait to bring that topic up.

"How about you? Anything interesting since Halloween?" Looking her over for a second, giving her arms a careful look. "So have you ever used a bow before?" bending down to pick up her armguard, sadly she didn't have a spare supply of them, it was not exactly needed most of the time. "If not I really suggest that you wear this, I can help you put it on if you like. Trust me when I say that a bowstring can tear flesh of the arm if you handle it wrong." Having done that mistake herself when she were younger. "Don't mind the symbols it's just my hobby to carve odd symbols from imagination into things that I frequently use or create."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A perfectly sculpted eyebrow raises, “Out enjoying the night life?” she asks with a smile, “I went out for New Years, was fun to meet new people.” Plus, it gave her a chance to show off that dress.

A shake of her head, “Nothing really. I live a boring life I’m afraid.” She giggles. Venturing into the Hedge wasn’t boring, but that wasn’t something we talked about. What she can see of her arms are well toned as well, boxing did that. “I haven’t, but I love learning new things!” the excitement in her voice clear. She looks at the armguard, “You’ll probably have to help me, not sure how those go on.” Then sapphires widen, “Really?” looking at the armguard again, “I never would have guessed it could do that.” She figured you just picked it up and the bowstring would never touch your arm. Showed how much she knew.

“I think they’re really nice! Gives it a nice personal touch.” A warm smile as she takes a moment to toss her long hair up in a lose ponytail.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Shrugging.
    "One could say that I guess but in truth so is it mostly just my attempt to find someone for V-day. Would be nice to see how it were to go on a date on that day, just a bucket list thing otherwise alcohol rarely holds much interest for me." She could be free without it.

"There can be joy in everything, I started learning parkour recently and whilst nothing special so is it still something. Nevertheless end a day with a smile and you won." That wasn't always easy though.

Taking her arm and helping to fit on the armguard, making sure to get it set tightly and correctly.
    "Yes, it's not the norm but a mistake on how you use the bow, how you hold it and how much effort you put in so can it deal some damage. The bowstring is not to be taken lightly, the armguard also helps keeping your arm in a good position if it sits right."

Lightly smiling.
    "Thanks, you should see my workshop you could think it were some occultist trying to solve the clues of Cthulhu if you didn't know better." Chuckling at the thought of some cop finding her dead in her workshop and how quickly they would label her devil worshipper or worse.

Picking up the other bow and handing it to her along with an arrow.
    "So ready to try the bow? Also are you ok with being touched to help correct your hold and stance?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

That was a thing? Finding someone for a particular day? “I would imagine it would be like going out on date any other time. Though probably more expensive because of some made up holiday.” A slight shrug, “I mean, what really makes it different aside from what the greeting card company tells you?” it was never anything special for her, just another day. “But I wish you luck and hope you find what you are looking for.” Her smile encouraging. “I hated the whole dating scene myself.” Such a headache.

There was a nod, “I’ve heard from a few of my customers that that sport has really taken off lately. Various clubs seem to be forming if I’ve heard correctly. Might be a great way to meet a ton of new people!” and she was all about that.

Sapphires watch as Skye secured the arm band. Moving her arm to look more closely once she was finished. “I had no idea! Thank you for letting me use it!” flexing her hand, “Not that I’m afraid to get injuries or anything.” Laughing, “I leave the gym with enough of them on a daily basis.”

A shrug, “Hey, who would I be to judge?” she says with a smile, “We all have our interests. I’m sure there are those who would think people who play video games are evil or something. So I say you do you and have fun!” she was a Spring after all.

Carefully, she accepts the bow, having never held one, she wasn’t sure how to. Well, aside from what she’d seen in movies, but that was Hollywood, probably wrong. Looking at the bow, it takes her a moment to realize Skye said something, “Huh? Oh Yeah, that’s fine.” Nodding, “So, how do I hold it?” she asks with a laugh.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Perhaps, who knows never done it wasn't exactly popular growing up." Chuckling as she things back. "In fact I was probably one of the least popular ones in school so neither approached by the guys nor the ladies." Having made that bed for herself though. "Nothing really, it's just all the things around you. Go to the store and you see hearts, movies for the day pop-up everywhere and wherever you go so is it just a reminder." Otherwise it would be easier to forget about it. "Thanks, well time will tell what will happen."

"Hmm I did not know that, my gymnastics student started to ask about it so I just thought it would be good to learn it to show them." She hadn't really heard anyone else talking about it but being relatively closed off made that hard.

Giving her a concerned look.
    "No worries safety is a basic principle and even if injuries isn't a fear so should one always try to keep safe." What kind of workouts did she go through that hurt that much? "Besides those are hopefully just bruises, this can take a chunk of flesh."

"Who knows, plenty of people find it weird for me it's just calming for some reason. Often reminding me of the bedtime stories I heard as a child." Lightly smiling. "They tended to be the kind of stories you shouldn't tell though, learning about trickster spirits, wendigo and other things that go bump in the night." Chuckling "We were lucky that sleeping alone were a rare thing."

Answering the laughter with a calm smile as she picks up her own bow and quickly draws an arrow, slowly getting herself in position.
    "Follow and imitate me, lets get to the point of drawing without firing first also think of me as a mirror I am left handed so use the other hand." Letting her bow down and arrow back, slowly getting into a proper firing position, just nocking the arrow into the string and pulling it back just enough to show that it can be pulled back but not enough to lend it any strength.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A laugh, not loud, but quiet and musical in sound, “I was never allowed to date as a teenager. So I get that on a different level. I’ve always viewed the decorations in stores as them trying to get me to spend more money on the one I love on one particular day because they tell me to. And I’ve never agreed with it. But I think if it’s something you want, you should have it, and hope you are able to find someone. If I knew any single people, I’d be tempted to try and set something up.” It seemed to be a deep desire for the girl, and she wanted to make it a reality. “But you’re nice, I can see you finding someone.” There was someone for everyone out there.

“I get a lot of college students in my coffee shop, and a lot of them talk about it. I guess there are clubs that get together and go out. Next time one of them mentions it, I’ll get a number for you!” seemed like something that would be fun in groups.

“Bruises for the most part, boxing is not a delicate sport I’m afraid.” But she sounded upbeat about it. She had gotten worse damage from a fellow Lost and Briar Wolves. “But I am preferable to bruises if I had to pick.” Laughing.

“And people find it weird?” eyes widening, “Well, forget them! If they provide you with fond memories, then I’m glad you’ve embraced them. Now I’ve heard stories like those, but it was on a paranormal show I found on tv. I don’t know if they got the lore correct, but it was fascinating!” what could she say, she liked stories.

Nodding, she picks up the bow, trying to do as instructed. Now she had to admit, it was not as easy as Skye made it look. And it took hew a few tries, but she gets there. Not as graceful as the other woman, but, she was doing it. “Have to say, you make it look effortless! It takes a lot more than I thought!” but she was proud of herself! If Rhodes could see her now!
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Not allowed? Sounds like harsh parents, hopefully they are taking it easier there now." Or perhaps just very churchly ones. "We were allowed but one thing I quickly learned" holding back her laughter "was that if you kick boys in the balls and act like a wild guard dog for all who mess with your friends in any way along with being the whitest one around so will you get a very bad reputation." Letting her laughter out as she remembers all her wild attacks to those who teased her family. "That would be very kind of you, be warned though I have a lot of energy and I am openly bisexual. You're right though companies made the holiday which just makes it all the better to craft your own gifts."

"That could be nice, still just a beginner though I am a lot more comfortable with regular gymnastics. Have you tried some yourself, I could see you doing quite well if you practiced." She certainly had the advantages for it.

"Ahh so a lot of sparring then I guess? Now that can be nice, hurt a lot but the good kind of pain. Not that I have tried it myself, more into archery and some knife handling always good to know how to defend yourself by any means." Even if few humans were a threat.

Slowly nodding.
    "Some really do, some don't but add it together with my complexion and tendency to wear black or dark stuff which makes me fall into the whole devil worshipper or goth category which a lot of people don't get." Chuckling "Other than appearance so do I not fit the bill though, black just matches my complexion hence it's easy to wear."

Letting her bow down to walk over to Sarah, looking her over as she walks behind to the side, softly placing her hands on her and helping to adjust the stance and making sure that the bow were held correctly.
    "Watch that target there, try to hone in on it, take a calm breath, feel your entire body slowly getting calm and relaxed, feel your heart beat and draw the arrow back as it beats and let it go between your beats. Try to visualize it's trajectory, imagine where you want it as you let go and remember that every last movement is just like a part of a dance, easy to do hard to master."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

An absent shrug, “I have no idea of they are or aren’t. I haven’t spoken with them in many years.” Way more than she could admit here, to a mundane. “And I don’t judge based off who you’re attracted to or anything like that. But I just don’t know a lot of people that are dating right now. Though I’ve been out of the dating scene for a few years now. Maybe stop by my coffee shop on the weekend sometime. We offer an open mic and there are a ton of college students.” So lots to choose from.

Blinking a few times, “Me? Doing parkour?” laughing with a shake of her head, “No. I’m not the jumping around from buildings and wall type of girl. I box and do kung fu, that is the extent of my abilities. And I think if I added any more dangerous activities to my list, my fiancée would have a heart attack.” The whole getting hurt thing.

A nod, “A ton. But I’ve found a good soak in the hot tub is great for sore muscles and bruises. Though there is nothing like how alive you feel after a good sparring match.” Unless you ended up in the hospital.

Waving a hand, “People will always be judgy, which is super annoying. I tend to get people being surprised by me having college degrees and enjoying history. I find it’s best to just ignore them and let them wallow in their ignorance. More entertaining too.” Nothing said about wearing certain colors. She was able to wear whatever and it always looked good.

The Treasured allows Skye to move and adjust her stance. She was used to it from the gym, so she held the pose and moved as Skye’s touch directed.

Listening, she focuses on her breathing, eyes focused on the target, and tries to let it go as directed. So, while it went towards the target, it didn’t hit it. There was a smirk, and a chuckle, “Ok, that was just a test shot, totally got it next time.” Determined. She didn’t take failure well, and would not fail at this. Even if she didn’t hit the center, it would hit the target.

Do we know what the dice pool would be for shooting an arrow? Curious if Sera could hit the target with dice...lol!

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread