Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

He nods, letting the conversation between them flow before he interrupts.
    "This is the building where the black soul stone comes from", he taps on the circle on the outer layer of the city, "this one over here used to be the Cortez, a haven of Scelesti", dangerously close to downtown.
    Two more spots have been circled, far from the city, "That one is a farm on the outskirts of the city, it contains a Hallow, Sleepers managed to summon an Angel there. And the last one is a junkyard, we retrieved a strange magic draining box, and we identified that place as its origin".
    He takes another drag, "I figured each one of those places is probably feeding the nearby leylines, and that carryover resonance might be pooling at a node"

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze pays attention to the points on the map as Winter identifies them. His eyes linger noticeably on the spot where Winter says 'the Cortez', 'used to be'.

He waits patiently for Winter to begin giving orders. First the Guardian will probably weather some suggestions, and maybe even questions. The orders will be all that really matters though. Don't get distracted by shadows.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Manipulation
    (Disarming)
    Resources
    Barfly
    Eidetic Memory
    Crystal

Nimbus

Walls and the Floor become slightly tilted, there's a sickly sweet and sharp smell in the air. Faintly, the sound chains (and even fainter: the sound of leather) can be heard. More powerful spells make the sounds more pronounced and colors seem to pulsate.
    Active Stats

Astral Dive II
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +/-0
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

[2] Third Eye
    [4R] Misperception

+1
    SL
    PRE

Crystal nodded along as Winter gave some exposition. Yeah, he definitely saw that himself - no doubt about that.

"So.. should we split up or is there an order of importance in which we should check those places out?" Man, Guardians were known for playing it close to the chest, but this was like pulling nails.
    Health: Willpower: Mana:

5. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Makes sense to me, like tributaries in a river pushing out to a larger body of water in thise case a larger Hallow, yea? Like a river the question is is the pollution coming from upstream or not? We got a map of the leylines to overlap or we going to go investigate at the sites themselves? I don't have any knowledge of Prime so I won't be able help much with the leylines themselves. So, uh, what's the mission exactly?"

Guru's lack of shame and embarrassment had upsides sometimes, he wasn't afraid to ask questions that might be seen as dumb. He was a bit lost here as how to progress so he looked to the man with more intel than him and right now that was Winter.

7. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Her eyebrow raising in surprise at the mentioning of an Angel, now that spelled quite bad if sleepers had managed to summon one. It was bad enough if they managed it but sleepers now that sounded way to bad.

Looking over the map, letting them flick over the map and see where the points could possibly convene although without knowing the ley lines so was that harder.
    "Have the ley lines been checked in any capacity recently?" Guru had already asked the rest of what she wanted to know

A quick look to Crystal.
    "In case of danger what is your battle experience and do you have the capacity to heal either yourself or others?"

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

"Ley lines haven't been checked yet. I was wondering whether there was a pattern, or they might be unrelated accidents, this is why an onsite inspection might be required. I suggest we split into groups and we search for clues. One person with knowledge of Prime per group, and one with knowledge of the Spirit world.
    I don't expect to find hostiles. But let's err on the side of caution"
    , he says tensing up. Kaze and the Arrow could fight their way, but the other two?

11. Likes , Ruach, Aeolus liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze tenses as he senses tension in Winter. Everyone has questions, and that's not why Winter is tense. Winter knows Prime. And so does he. So, two groups. Damn, where's Phoenyx. She should be in charge of the other group. Not him. That's probably why Winter is tense. Sending out a group with Kaze leading them is a total recipe for disaster, without Winter being there to clean up the mess by...killing all the witnesses.

Kaze takes a breath. Holds it for a slow, five count. Releases. Winter wouldn't do anything that he thought would cause an incident. No way. So he's got a plan. Still...if they are going to split up...he can't figure out what Winter's plan could be. Aurora should be here, if not Phoenyx.

Kaze takes another breath, holds and then releases slowly. Calming and cleansing. Wait for it. No reason to get wound up. Whatever happens is going to happen.

Kaze shifts his attention from the map to Winter and the others, waiting for the orders. That's all that matters.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Manipulation
    (Disarming)
    Resources
    Barfly
    Eidetic Memory
    Crystal

Nimbus

Walls and the Floor become slightly tilted, there's a sickly sweet and sharp smell in the air. Faintly, the sound chains (and even fainter: the sound of leather) can be heard. More powerful spells make the sounds more pronounced and colors seem to pulsate.
    Active Stats

Astral Dive II
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +/-0
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

[2] Third Eye
    [4R] Misperception

+1
    SL
    PRE

Crystal nodded along with Winter's explanation. "I have a bit of knowledge in Prime; can't say I can heal others, but that's why it's a team effort, right?" A hopeful glance towards Kaze and Guru. Maybe he should have asked them at some point what their strenghts were, but it'll certainly work out.

Teaming up with Kaze would probably be the safer bet, since they bonded a bit - well, and because Kaze tended to stay sober. On the other hand, going with Guru would be so much more fun!

"I guess I'd be more at ease on the more.. urban locations, for what it's worth."
    Health: Willpower: Mana:

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

“I’m an initiate in Spirit, not something I fuck around with on the reg, yea? Sounds like two teams then, so who’s gonna be down a person? How we splitting this? Seems like Prime is covered and that leaves Skye and Myself with Spirit so we’ll have to have one of us with either group. Good thing I came prepared.” He said with a smile as he slipped off his sunglasses, pulling one of the throwing knives as he slowly started to scratch a sigil on the back of them keeping it out of the center as much as he could. His vision might be impaired but at least his pattern would remain free. “Don’t mind if I get the sight ready do you?”

16. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking over the group and lastly towards Guru.
    "Sadly I have no connection with the spirits at all, I might have a connection to it just like you but I haven't honed it to even be able to call myself an initiate. Nor is prime my focus which means that unless someone else have studied the arcana so are you the sole holder of it."

Taking a deep breath.
    "I am primarily an archer in case of combat, my knife skills aren't bad either but might require some enhancements if it gets to dicey." Looking towards Kaze. "I assume this is needless to say but in case of any security cameras for any will you be up for making those you go with invisible to them?"

18. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread