Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask
    An Ethereal quality to her beauty, Vivian has large soulful eyes which color shifts depending on what she is wearing and the light, they seem to be lit from within with unnatural brightness, a tall wiry well sculpted frame, her long golden hair flowing in waves down to her waist. A smattering of freckles on her cheeks lends a cuteness to it all.

Mien
    Vivian is much in body naturally the way she is in her mask. Her hair color however is a dark grey with blue and silver streaks running through it and seems to always be rustling and stirring in the invisible breeze. Instead of freckles she has tiny translucent raindrops that refract the light. Her eyes were wholly unknowable, alien, and inhuman. Like snow globes, her eyes contained only the threatening grey clouds of storms. Sometimes it did genuinely snow in her eyes, or rain, or when the crimson spear of Summer was enraged, lightning illuminated her orbs.

Mantle 1: Hot sticky Wind of the Summer Storms

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian perked up quite a bit at the laughter from John. Happy to have brought something worthy to react over. She felt a minor sense of accomplishment in that. Unicorn Tips it was then eh? She started giggling good naturedly herself.

Looking past Cassandra was the girl she remembered from the Coronation wearing the amazing tye-died classy style dress. Oh it was so beautiful. "Hi. I'm Vivian. I loved your style at the Coronation. " There. Direct hello, with a reference to the other event. Ha. Polite small talk for beginners really paid off!

She grinned at Sera and nodded. "Then so we shall. Spring will be here soon, must take advantage of those initial pre season sales!"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The Nix was a bit confused by what Yami was saying, not following the whole thing. “Best me? At what?” she asked, needing to know. “But I’m afraid you’ll find I’m not very competitive.” It was true.

A nod when Circe spoke, “I’m always happy to help Hedgespin something for someone. I tend to be better with clothes, but I have done jewelry before. And of course, no charge.” She would never charge Freehold members for spinning. It was something she loved doing.

Laughing, “And why should I try licking a unicorn’s horn? Is there some magical power one can gain from it?” she teases. Then a grimace, “That did not go as planned, but I’m glad we were able to help them and they were ok.” She should have brought them home.

“You are right, a wooden leg is more a pirate thing and drinking, where a hollow leg is more about someone being able to eat all they want and not gain weight. The joke is their leg has to be hollow to store the food.” She says with a laugh.

A frown, “I didn’t come dressed for a play. Maybe it’ll be a fancy one!” playing along.

Smirking to James, “I have my moments, but I believe that crown still belongs to you. Still think we should all attend a trivia night somewhere or something.” If they had James, no way they could lose.

An eager nod to Cassandra, “I would love to hear it!” the Winter was truly talented.

But whatever her and Titania were going back and froth on she was lost about.

Another nod offered to Vivian as she sipped a hot chocolate, “Then we’ll exchange numbers and get something setup! I’ve taken the semester off from school, so my schedule is pretty clear. Well, aside from a few important things to finish planning, I’m pretty free! It’ll be a blast!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

3. Likes pisces liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Waving a finger at the summer Queen.
    "Now that would be rude of me to tell, it was a gift meant for her so she can tell if she like but a little hint is that it will bring a change." Giggling a little. "No kevlar no but I do think you are quite safe to stand behind in any situation if not your might so would your beauty surely be distraction as well even from our dear Titania's wrath." Winking towards her with a smile.

Blushing a bit at the unicorn tip joke, having had similar thoughts herself upon seeing them. Hoping that the laughter from the winter sovereign would draw more looks than her red cheeks. Her own Queens reply not making the situation any easier, quickly escaping of to get some of the cake Cassandra had brought just a very small piece but still. Slowly nibbling at it with a fork.
    "Very good, succubus approves, I might even steal a piece home to eat in the morning."

Fanning herself a bit as the dry suddenly bursted out.
    "What has he done Cassandra? If he is being a nuisance and inappropriate report the bastard, no means no that is basic kindergarten knowledge." Giving Circe a look for a moment, it was not common to see her actually mad.

Taking a moment before starting to chuckle towards her Queen.
    "Sorry it took me a moment to get it." Holding a hand over her mouth for a bit until she is calmed down. "It is said that the person who finds the almond in the porridge is the one who are next to marry."

"Ohh? You know I would love to wear a Seraphina original and would heartily love it." That she really would.

Putting the plate away, the play not really being her thing even if people seemed caught in it now to get stuck under a mistletoe would...Shaking her head a bit trying to clear her mind.
    "So does anyone wanna dance? We can increase the volume and have a nice little dance time unless you prefer to open gifts first?" Addressing and looking over them all with a warm gentle smile.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

5. Likes Origins, pisces liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

"And I do metal more then cloth," Circe quips in with Seraphina, "Concede fashion ta you Sera, this I do. I'll stick with armor. Having made two, erk, one type." No, Circe was not admitting to those abominations of Hedge wood. And it was fortunate they weren't playing poker because her face and ears did quite a few tells right then.

"Well Sera," Circe sings out at the question of unicorn horns, "If you polish that unicorn's horn well enough, ya can get," she holds up her hands to emphasize the next words, "Magical unicorn mayonnaise. Possibly lots, depends on the unicorn's bud. Oh ho ho ho!" She was running with this joke.

"Shopping shopping, oh what fun," Circe laughs at the talk of sales.

And Yamiyo being so elegant, she gets a mock bow from Circe, "Aww ya big flirt. Besides I'd spin up a literal shield ta hide behind if Sera was pissed at me. Or my wallet," she giggles, "Bribing yer way ta victory is a thing."

Almonds and porridge? "Well, I know that ain't an Italian thing. Plus Sera is already married ya know." She points out to Yamiyo. Then she shoots Yamiyo a look of gratitude, "Gotta say it, that tradition sounds nuts."

Circe shrugs at the offer of a dance, "Eh, Perché cazzo no?" She bows to Yamiyo, "I could bounce ta a beat as we stamp our feet."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

7. Likes pisces liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Eyes widen, “Oh really? Is that a tradition from somewhere? It’s really neat!” giggling.

“If you want me to make you something, we can sit down sometime and figure it out. What you want, material, and all that.” The more she can make, the better she’ll get. Mhairi would be proud of her.

A shake of her head, “No dancing for me, I’m horrible at it. But please, go ahead!” she wished Sasha had stayed so she could learn to dance.

Nodding to Circe, “That’s why I send anyone looking for armor of any type to you. You’ve made some amazing things.” Credit where it was due.

There was a snort, then a laugh, “Well, seems I have my work cut out for me huh?” she teases back with a wink.

A translucent hand placed on her chest, “Me? Why? I’m harmless.” A secret smile on her lips.

“We’re not married yet, only engaged. There are still plans to be made.”
    And she hoped they finished those soon.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

9. Likes pisces liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

Circe's question caught her flatfooted. Of course Jon and Yamiyo had volunteered to work the stage, but again, when it was down to Circe, you could never be too sure of what she meant.
    "Well", she replies to Cassandra, "that accident convinced me of the power of the Net. People just lose their minds, besides, they'd believe anything coming out of a smartphone", she smiles.
    "Though, I'd love to hear the details of your story. What did the violinist do?"
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

“A stick.” John replies to Circe’s joke as he finally caught his breath and returned to normal though his lips were still curled up into an amused smile. Then groaned as she followed it up with a pun the follow up joke not landing as hard as he seemed to be all laughed out now. The combo between her and Vivian having worked its Christmas magic already. He didn’t want to do a play, but he had to admit backstage wouldn’t be bad. Anything to stay outside of the spotlight, he can’t imagine it’d burn like the sun, but he couldn’t imagine it’d be pleasant on his sensitive skin either. But he didn’t respond not wanting to take that bait just in case.

“I can speak to the Quality of Sera’s hedgespinning, she’s quite talented. I imagine you could grind up the unicorn horn to make unicorn glue, cobble together some shoes with it.” He smirked and moved back to the food getting a little bit more before cleaning up after himself, looking over to the presents and heading there, not wanting to be rude and not address them. “You give me too much credit, some esoteric knowledge but that’s it. Either way Trivia would be fun, I’d be on board win or lose.”

“New Orleans has a similar tradition around mardi gras. Something about a plastic baby in a cake. That’s about all I know.” He responded to Yami while he picked up the present she had brought. John might seem like the type to meticulously open a present to save the paper but he turned it around, found a seem and then tore opening it up.

He’d set the two cartons on top of the cigar box, the zippo refill thankfully fit inside of it. “Thanks Yamiyo, I know you don’t like the habit so it means a lot.” He offered her a bright, if forced, smile. Though he was truly happy about the gift, she might not like it but that made it more special and it was a comfort for him.

The conversation continued as he moved on to Circe’s and he couldn’t help but let out a snort as he saw the ninja t-shirt and then pulled out the new lighter. His old one was beat up, plain, but it had sentimental value. But this new one was a gift and looked so much better he had to admit. He’d fill it up right then and there but he did not want the fumes to disturb anyone. The book pulled the corners of his lips though. That had meant a lot and he gave a deep but silent bow of his head, that one didn’t get set down it stayed in his left hand for now.

“The Blade you made was quite beautiful. I need to talk to you about armor at some point considering I was almost impaled by spears during our stay at the motel.” Now that John had settled into the Freehold, like anyone else it was time you acquired things. “I’d ask why you don’t elope but a big wedding seems like it’d be good for, I don’t know, a Spring Coronation.” Smile turned up at the edges turning into a smirk. Likely too soon but there was always next year, could always do it in the fall too but it didn’t have the same punch to it in his mind. When Titania asked Cassandra about the violinist he couldn’t help but start to listen in. He was curious too.

Goes by the name: John

12. Likes Origins liked this post

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra sighs a bit and walks over to grab a drink, needing one to even touch on this one, "He's just been a complete creep. Always trying to hit on me, but in one of those, it is completely dependent on the tone and not the words themselves. He stares at me during rehearsals, but says he is just zoning out and I just happen to be on the other side in his line of sight. I think he smelt my hair once, but I can't prove it. This past time, there was an incident with the Hedge getting all screwy with me and it sending... inappropriate messages to people, including him."

She takes a long sip of her drink, "I had to tell him that if he talked to me again, I would file for harassment. I... I've honestly never had to deal with something like this. I let my director know and she's watching like a hawk, apparently. In the Baltimore orchestra everything was so much more reserved. Or, at least, I never really talked much to anyone." And even if I did, someone acting like this might have gotten themselves into a 'horrible accident'. Neither of us were above that. "No. I won't go kicking his ass though. Unless he... yeah, I don't want to think about that." she shakes her head. "But I'm almost getting to that point." Even though pushing him off a bridge would be so satisfying. No. Stop it.

She looks down a moment and then sighs, "Sorry, I don't want to dampen anything. Just, recently obnoxious events." She takes another long sip of her drink and then tries to cheer a little bit. "Anyway, bright sides are you all are lovely and I appreciate the lot of you." When she thinks about it, truly, she's never had any human friends. Since she's gotten back, the only human contact she has had has been through work and simple going through life tasks. Was that a bad thing? You've been back almost 7 years now and you really have only invested in your Lost life.

14. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I try my friend," she bows at the shoulders to the praise, "Not hold a candle ta making on the spot like you did that time. And I've done mostly Iron Sider thus far. I really need ta try ta go on a hunt ta get parts fer good Hedgespun armor. Not scrap wood."

"Oooooh, I would love ta help with those plans."
    Circe shoots finger guns at Seraphina, "Can totally procure a limo fer ya." Then John has her attention back with the joke. She has a counter, "Well the joke is crap, also I ain't being sponsored by Nutella to change it." She just wouldn't let the bad joke die. But he moves on to other matters. "Thanks John. I'd be happy ta make or get ya some armor John. Modern stuff I can find a variety, don't know how ta Hedgespin kevlar. And I just bitched about Hedgespun parts so they ya go."

"Oh ho ho ho, beat me to it John,"
    she gives him a thumbs up, "Totes sounds like Spring."

Circe certainly hoped the baby inside the cake would be fake. Circe opens her gift from Yamiyo. "Ooh," a PS5 is a fun gift, "Game night is in our future."

The good mode goes away as Cassandra speaks of her, associate. And the Summer Mantle come back on. "Well, if he just happens ta run inta some unknown person at night that beats his ass," blue lips part into a evil smile, "Yer not at fault. I can come up with a variety of options ta do shit ta him. Bruised, broken, hacked. Hell, if I find stalker shit on his computer that could get him arrested." As Groundskeeper and Summer Monarch, Circe felt it quite imperative to make sure their Freehold was protected. Then frowns, "If yer looking fer a less hmmm. Aggressive options, bring a pretend date. Ogres seem ta intimidate mundies," Circe's face scrunches up in confusion, "Don't know why big and cuddly are scary ta them. Wimps I guess."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

For Titania, Sera had found an old copy of ‘The Ladies Flower Garden’. It included stunning illustrations of each of the flowers and for each plant a brief botanical description was provided, including its common name in English, its order and genus. Some historical notes, and instructions regarding its cultivation

For Cassandra, Sera found a beautiful scarf with music notes and various other designs that made it stand out. It was made of silk and was very soft to the touch.

For Yamiyo, Sera gifted her a box containing various items. Inside was a candle with a lovely floral scent, not too strong, but a nice subtle smell. It also included a bath bomb, bath salts and a succulent plant. A note inside, from Sera, told Yamiyo to take a night to herself, light a candle or two, get some delicious tea, use a bath bomb or the salts, and relax in a hot tub. A book should also be included!

For Sonnie, Sera signed her up for a year of Universal Yums! Each month a box would be delivered to her with candies and other delicious treats from around the world! Plus a Bark Box subscription for Fugly.

For Circe, Sera remembered that she had mentioned metal working with a forge. Well, not really knowing what went with a forge, she asked around and got her a 125 Amp Fluxcore Welder Kit.

For John, she went with what had been bothering him lately. Sleep. She found a mug that could keep your tea, or coffee, hot all day. One could even set the perfect temperature, assuring your tea was never too hot, or too cold. She also included a new blend of tea, it had soothing chamomile blend that contained notes of apple blossom, grapefruit, and rose for the ideal evening beverage.

Now Vivian was a bit harder. Sera didn’t have much to go off, but decided to take a chance. She came across some fun candles! They looked like mini terrariums! And who doesn’t love candles?!
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

17. Likes Shane liked this post
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread