(Nexus II) Chris, Crystal, Jen, Skye, Qu
Jan 17, 2021 - Feb 20, 2021
(Nexus II) Over by the bar
Jan 22, 2021 - Mar 19, 2021
(Nexus II) Twist's Group
Jan 23, 2021 - Feb 23, 2021
Treehouse Sanctum at night with Kennifer
Apr 13, 2021 - May 15, 2021
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Giving a quick look towards Twist, it was not someone she knew so she were mainly just registered.

Still a bit blushed and out of it.
    "You told me that you liked the languages of flowers so I did try to learn it to get closer to you." That was the truth, she might have been bad with dating etiquette and social stuff overall but she did listen and she deeply cared which meant learning the things that were important to your potential partner.

Smiling a simple smile towards Jenna still a bit blushing.
    "True, but I told you that secrets are not something that bothers me." Feeling the hug sting a bit to much. "I will gladly be your friend but I might need more time, I will not argue my fault and rush from my own fears in this world but I might need a bit longer before just being friends." Giving her a kind smile. "I do wish you all the happiness in the world though you truly deserve it, do know that every word I told you were true though." The only lie she allowed herself were her name.

Turning her eyes to Quinn in an attempt to escape.
    "Hi Quinn." A kind calm smile. "I am Skye, it's a pleasure to meet you. Would you mind sharing something about yourself? Like interest or hobbies or maybe what you think of Scooby-Doo?" Whilst she were interested to know so did she also wanna escape the awkward and hard feelings of hearing the word friends from Jenna and being so close to her. "Naturally so can you ask me anything you want as well in return."

Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Manipulation
    (Disarming)
    Resources
    Barfly
    Eidetic Memory
    Crystal

Nimbus

Walls and the Floor become slightly tilted, there's a sickly sweet and sharp smell in the air. Faintly, the sound chains (and even fainter: the sound of leather) can be heard. More powerful spells make the sounds more pronounced and colors seem to pulsate.
    Active Stats

Astral Dive II
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +/-0
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

[2] Third Eye
    [4R] Misperception

+1
    SL
    PRE

With as much time as he had to spend freely lately, there was only so much that could get Crystal exited.

Now this, this was something to get excited about.

1 success

The Mage felt something different in the air of Sacramento's nightlife and he had been following this thread of energy until he arrived here, using his Mage Sight to navigate to the Nexus.

Dressed in white designer pants (which looked frustratingly less expensive than they were), a no-name floral print t-shirt and a pastel-pink Esprit jacket he entered and had a look around. First thing he noticed was the absolutely captivating beauty at the bar. He thanked God that he wasn't into women, or else he'd most likely be in trouble. She was almost too beautiful to be true and there was something.. predatory about her - but man, she was gorgeous enough to be almost worth the risk of hitting her up.

He forced himself to keep looking and his gaze landed on some familiar faces: Kaze and Skye - so they actually tasted blood the last time they went out together. Good for them.

With them were two other women, similarly unnerving as the one at the bar, but not exactly in the same way. He could tell that there was something not quite right with them and his lizard brain told him to be careful, to stay away from those vamps that had an unnatural air about them.

But when had he ever listened to his sense of self-preservation?
    With a charming smile on his face and some swagger in his step he went over to Kaze. "Hey! I see you've already learnt a lot from me - good job! Hi Skye." He addressed the other two ladies, ignoring the voice in his head telling him that something was wrong with them. "And hello to you. I'm Chris and you are gorgeous, if you don't mind me saying so." When in doubt, he always tried to be absolutely charming and go from there.
    Health: Willpower: Mana:

3. Likes , , Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi comes as she had last time,, she steps through a door no one had seen anyone step into. For the briefest of glimpses, before the door closes behind her, one could see barren rime wicked branches, ever creeping. Always greedy.

Wearing a skirt, as short as sin, with a delicate lace overlay, adding lengths and the Mask of decently. Like she hasn't come back to Sacramento's Nexus for a...singular purpose. Her corset this evening is lace, yes, with a cape, and were it not sheer it might be in deference to the weather, as it is, it's simply to play upon the drama of the silhouette.

Unlike her last foray here, what adorns her feet a rather conventual, if the flash of a red sole of Louboutin heels could ever be call conventional. Delicate, detailed, and if he was here, she imagines the upturn of his lips as he takes in those details.

But as her eyes, Masked mirror sheen, and Mien's fell flames, scan the rooftop, she finds Twist , and not upon the arm of anyone else. As she approaches, for was there a questions of what she would do? She sees the corpse pale, of her unblemished skin.

"Myah, Myah, Myah, unrepentant, and resplendent in who and what you are." she greets with a smile, "Gold suits you,"
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

5. Likes West, Xadun, Origins, , Ruach, Aeolus liked this post

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

Tiny keeps his sweater smoothed down, and picks the last remaining wolf hair out of it as he steps out of the stairwell and is assaulted by the mass of beautiful people. His turtleneck feels drab and plain, and he feels too intimidated to walk into the giant mass of beauty in the center, instead finding his way to two ladies, in black Mhairi and Gold Twist . They seem to just be making introductions, so he adds himself, "Hello, my name is Matthew. Its nice to meet you here in such a wonderful place." The air practically sings with the spirit world here, and he feels his spiritual half thrumming to the beat of the music. He feels all of the emotions, the joy, the rage, the fear even more powerfully up here. The sensation is heady, and he has to stop himself from shifting to enjoy it further.
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

7. Likes , liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

The Forsaken are alone. A single pack with ever shifting numbers, surrounded by who knew how many Anshega. A small, over-extended pack with a major Shartha infestation on their southern flanks and an untamed Hisil where spirit courts warred and vied for supremacy with impunity. A pack with a rather strange relationship with its enigmatic Totem.

Hector needed allies.

To do that, he had to know what else was out there.

He's picked up the vibe from here and there. He's plucked the truth from the fantastical rumour on the street and squeezed it from the urban legends. He knows that the Nexus exists but he has never been there till now. So he rides the elevator alone in a cheap suit supplied by the innocent and well meaning Herd, smelling of cheap aftershave. They think he has gone for a job interview (ha!). Or maybe not. Maybe this is an interview of sorts - a test from Red Wolf.

Adapt.

Hector isn't doing so well - the shoes don't fit and the socks itch. This Alpha is ditching them before the elevator pings and the doors open.

Unshod, he strides out into the roof-top bar: face grim; hair slicked back; hands thrust into his pockets.

He wasn't expecting Tiny to be there. How did the Elodoth know about this place so soon? Somewhat puzzled, he slows down to a crawl as he starts clocking who else is in attendance. And he recognises no one. So it is to the Elodoth he goes first.

"Hey... Matthew. Introduce me to your friends!"
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

9. Likes , Ruach, liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Drink in hand, Twist turned to survey with more leisure the crowd. From this vantage point she realized that she knew one - Jennifer. Jennifer with quite the growing crowd at that. A white haired temptation coupled with a sweet someone who looked right up Mable's alley. One who she should know given the internal snarl of beast but didn't. Well- a visit to court would likely remedy that in coming days. And even as she watched, another drifted into the circle.

Laughing into her drink she marveled at the Nosferatu who but a short time back was talking about socializing at Halloween event in tones of a first timer, now having such a entourage.

The sound of her name Mhairi's voice turns her amused laughter instantly into a smile of true delight and she turns to the source. Rolling her shoulder in half shrug, half pose to show off, Twist's delighted smile deepens with notes of pride and full knowledge of her appearance. "A luxury of the location," she admits, "And thank you."

Dark eyes do a slow travel of Mhairi, taking in the corset, the lace and what it does-and does not conceal-, and the shoes. Her eyes sparkling she reaches out as though to trace the lace, fingertips stopping just shy of the fabric, an echo of their last meeting.

"The same be said for you and lace though," Twist said finally bringing sparkling eyes back up to Mhairi's face. But only for a moment; a new voice is there and with it a new entity. A Matthew ( Tiny ).

Blinking Twist gave the man with them a once over, not at all the lingering devouring she had given Mhairi, but one that nonetheless took in everything from his bald head, through his plain turtleneck, and down to his shoes. It was ... underwhelming. But this was Nexus and so she reigned in her nature, and offered a pleasant smile to the man.

"Matthew," she repeated, her voice matching her smile, "Myah. And yes, a pleasure and a wonderful place." Stepping to the side, she motioned with her hand to present Mhairi, "And this is ..." but there she paused. Asa had introduced her as Starfire but she had revealed to in fact be Mhairi. But would that still hold true?

Glancing to Mhairi Ankaa she sought for an answer on which name she would prefer even as Hector approached.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

11. Likes , , Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Her eyes tick over the room behind Quinn, doing her usual domain awareness to ensure nothing is sneaking up on the group. Her eyes catch the eternal beauty that was Twist and her eyes rivet to the other Kindred for a moment. Without the Blush, she truly looked like a vision of unearthly beauty. A bit frightening.

“I am quite amazed by your outfit, Quinn. We ought to go shopping together… although if I am brave enough to wear that…” The Nosferatu gives a good-natured laugh. Finding gowns that worked with all the obscuring she did around her gruesome scar was hard enough.
    She looks back to Crystal.
    “I like the jacket. I haven’t seen quite this style before. It works on you.” She compliments.
    Jennifer makes a slight inclusionary gesture to the others gathered around Chris and stepped to the side, so the group can converse... Follow Jenna here?
    Last edited by Jennifer Hazelton; Jan 17th, 2021 at 12:23 AM.  Reason for Edit: ExitScene
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

13. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze listens to Skye talk to Jenna and then kinda suddenly start chatting up Quinn. Okay, weird. Right here and now tho, like a one on the relative weird scale....
    Mhairi makes an obvious, supernatural entrance, and talks to Twist. Who looks around the room like she's looking into the lobster tank, and Matthew walks up to both of them! Guts. Also not at all what Kaze thought about Matthew.

And Crystal is here! And of course he's got the same name.

"Oh hey, twin!" Kaze greets Crystal warmly with a totally hetero bro hug not at all revealing how desperately glad to see him here Kaze is!

"Jenna, this is my best guy friend from... 'work'." He says with actual finger quotes to express the weirdness of the situation where everyone knows there's more than the code, but it's still not clear how freely to speak.

Hector's burning intensity belies his appearance. He's obviously more than he appears, much more! His 'request' to Matthew cannot be denied!

"Oh. Hey... call me 'Chris'." Kaze complies. "Or, you know, 'Christopher' if you want."

Kaze glances at Crystal to get their respective names straight.

Then Jenna makes her move to get some breathing space. Gladly!

"Um. So. Yeah. I'll be over, here." Kaze says, turning to follow Jenna.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

15. Likes Yumyumcrow, , Aeolus liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Watching as Crystal came up to them, feeling a bit good that more of her allies were gathering.
    "Hello there umm sorry was it nope sorry your name have totally slipped my mind for the moment." It was C something but what.

Forcing herself to not whistle as the dark dressed beauty appeared out of nowhere, damn she knew how to dress perhaps she should take a lesson from her.

Watching the gathering for a bit, trying to take them all in, to remember their faces should she meet them again somewhere. Not that she cared much for their secrets, they all had secrets and they seemed to work well in some odd form of harmony around one another so why ruin that.

Following after Kaze and Jenna, eager to see how the night would go even if it was still a bit hard to be in her presence.

Walking to the sidethread

17. Likes Ruach liked this post

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back. This phrase rang true for the newly crowned Winter Monarch, he was normally cautious and reserved but risks were often necessary for advancement. It was here he and the Autumn Court could find common ground, possibly why Anatole and he got on so well, at least in his thinking.

In that Spirit James didn't harden his mask as he normally would, if there were others like him there he wanted them to be able to identify each other, especially if there were other Winters there. He stepped out into the night sky from off the elevator. He'd say it was cold but for him it really wasn't, mantle aside he'd grown up in corn states so Winter here wasn't anything in comparison.

He dressed up in his finest though, making sure to show off Sera's suit from the coronation still pressed and neat, making sure to take extra care of it since it held a special place for him and he wanted to show the creator the deference it deserved. The Onyx arrow still on display from the pocket square in his breast pocket.

His hand pushing into his breast pocket feeling the cigarette case and lighter there, at least he was ready to feel awkward and uncomfortable all night though doing it alone made it so much harder. He felt his stomach twist and turn, seeing one group already deep in conversation and another forming, he was outside of his comfort zone so this was already a big enough step. Seeing another Changeling there made it at least a little bit comfortable.

He approached, waited for a beat and a pause so he wasn't interrupting before approaching her and her well dressed, and rather pale, companion. He wondered who was paler of the three of them. Though Mhairi seemed to be his opposite, light trapped in physical form whereas he was shadow, though as he got closer her Court was unmistakable. Autumn, clearly. Nah, just your normal cheery paranoia John.

The other two with them seemed rather out of place, Hector especially. Though Hector's look was one he was more exposed to in his line of work so it was less shocking, especially when compared to Tiny's stature.

"Good evening, I don't mean to interrupt. I'm John, mind if I join you all?"

Goes by the name: John

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread