(Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Very Italian," a smile, wide, fake. "Very you," another strings pulled nod, "Do you want your new venture to be a beacon of Italia? Or a glimmer of a memory? A comfort that is absent from the Nox?" the nightclub was the Prince's seat, but it wasn't build by Alessandra. The foundations laid did not breathe for the Italian.

"So was I." Alice says, agreeing, then she hums, "I suppose that is another way to see it." thinking of who's shoes Ale was filling now. Many of the kindred in the city hadn't known Asa Clarke, and that was a shame. He was....Asa. But if more knew to compare predecessor to successor then more whispers would be born, and jealousy, envy and perhaps hatred would spike. Kindred were petty, ridiculous creatures.

A deep nod, more of a seated bow, strings pulled and body jerking, "It would be a very enjoyable evening."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

“I’m leaning more towards a glimmer of a memory. I’ve seen restaurants where an idea is done way over the top, and it cheapens it to me.” At the mention of Nox, “Nox is an important part of the Domain and the city. I’m looking to leave my mark on it as well. The Nox brings a comfort to myself, and Kindred alike. I want to try my hand at a legitimate business.” There was only one Nox, and it would be here long after she wasn’t. She wanted to make something like that.

“I’m hoping to get a piano moved here, giving myself more times to practice. Though once we get our Haven up and furnished, I will probably have one there as well. And who knows? Maybe I’ll find some relaxing comfort in it again.” One can hope. “Anything you’ve been considering getting into?”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Legitimate," Alice murmurs after Ale's lilt, "Are you tying it to a name other then Sofia De Luca?" she asks, knowing that the Prince's mortal name was heavily tied to her criminal empire. "Or are you tightening your mortal identity against scrutiny?"
    it would be easier to find a house to turn into a Haven if the police weren't hovering on the periphery, ready to pounce.

"You have left your mark upon the city, but building a place that will stand, staying if, you should tire of the City, and to bring comfort to the Kindred left behind is commendable."

A strings pulled nod, a smile. Far to wide and far to sharp to be real, "I've been putting effort into the Necropolis, nothing so...relaxing. I've found things to be...difficult." her head turns down, bowed over her hands, clasped in her lap. She can trust Ale, find flickering between duties and responsibilities, stakes and promises. "....some part of me, is uneasy with the position. Not that I resent it or you, but....things were easier when I didn't think on my responsibilities and berate myself should I allow them to slip while I take an evening to myself."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Hmmm,” she says, “an excellent question. Setting up a third name might have its benefits. One that was tied to a legitimate business would open a few doors for me.” From her voice, it was clear she was considering it. “I’ll have to take a closer look into it. The benefits could outweigh the costs.” New identities were never cheap.

When the Haunt mentions things being difficult, Ale grew concerned. “I don’t want you to find your evenings difficult. I’ve often felt similar, not taking evenings off to just, I don’t know, relax?” was relax the right word. “But I’ve found I’m enjoying them, that in some way, nights off make the other nights easier. And you should take nights off to focus on yourself. We are in a fairly quiet time right now. Is there anything I can do to help?” this is what she does, she fixes things.

“But should you find you would rather step away from the position, let me know. I wouldn’t hold it against you.”

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Nodding a strings pulled nod, "That they are, but as most things that cost a pretty penny they are worth it."

"I will try a night off. I am...feeling both pinned and adrift. I need to think. There is a history here, both of the City's and mine, I feel..." she murmurs. Feeling her flingers tracing invisible patterns upon her skirt.

Another nod, jerking, unsteady. Ale might not hold it against her, but everyone else would. They would scent the weakness in the lines of her bones and within her Cursed blood.

"...I don't know..." is quiet and more uncertain then anything the Italian has heard from the Dall in years. She shakes her head, "Is there any other business we need to speak of tonight?"

0 days left, we should wrap

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A smirk, “Oh, isn’t that the truth!” take her new car for example. Expensive, but worth it.

“I hope the night to yourself helps with what you are feeling. Should it not, please let me know.” It was one of the few times Alice would hear concern in Ale’s voice.

She didn’t like seeing Alice like this, and wanted to fix it. Wanted desperately to fix it, but knew, not everything could be fixed by her. “You are valuable to this Domain, and not just because you are Seneschal, but because you are you. And someone I have always held in the highest regard.” Someone who Ale had been able to lower her walls to. “But you will always have my support.” No matter where this went.

But there was nothing she could do at the moment; this was something Alice might need to work out herself.

“No, I believe we’ve covered quite a bit. When the piano arrives, I’ll let you know and play for you.”
    She offers. “I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening.” A bow of her head in respect to her friend.

Sounds like a plan. Was a great scene!

7. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

A smile, fake-fake-fake and a nod, "I'll let you know." She says, wondering if it will work. If she just needs a break, or if she needs time. "Thank you," she whispers, "I know I am. At least to you, and your Domain....I just...." she trails off. Mind elsewhere.

"Thank you." she says again.

Standing with the Prince, her friend. Ale. "I will love to listen. And....please enjoy the rest of your evening as well." Lyssa is there to open the door waiting for the Prince to exit, and then finds herself supposed when Alice follows after. Not heading towards the Prince's office but to the exit.

Thanks for the fun scene!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread