(Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

"If you so wish, not sure how much there is about them though." Using her hands as small wings and swooping down. "Can you imagine the look of seeing a rampaging bull swooshing down from the skies to get you though? Now that is nightmare fuel." Giggling a bit and shaking her head. "Sorry once again I wasn't clear, you see caffeine have a really annoying effect on me which is part of why I try to stay away from it so my intention were to show that of."

"Hmm no I shall not, those are my specialties and not to toot my own horn but I am damn good at them." Relaxing her face a bit. "What is needed is for me to learn the difference and try to see how time can let feelings build, but that doesn't mean that my specialties cannot be used for our potential gain if a situation does arise."

Smiling appreciatively.
    "We are all lucky to have you that is the grandest truth in this city without a doubt." They truly were. "And yes you are right, family does not need to be blood. Still in all fairness so do I sometimes wonder if I have any blood ties left out there." Looking towards her. "No worries it's not a sad thought just curiosity, you all here are my family and I will do all in my power to keep you here and to see each of you smile."

"Well the throne of glass is young adult and quite nice even if the main character does get a tad to romantic sometimes without you really caring much for the other one but it is set in more medieval times and have very limited magic which is nice, it's always better when high powers aren't to dominating. Now about the other one so nahh it was more of a failed try for me." Not really her style of writing. "As said though it's slow, both school studies and my private attempt to try and cram medical books are taking most of my time." Chuckling a bit. "You should see my room at home, it's a grand mess with medical books, papers spread everywhere and notes along with drawings of a skeleton on the wall and whiteboard to try and learn all the stuff."
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"Oh no! Chipped teeth are the worst. Hard candies were my nemesis for baby teeth." She laughs, "Not as bad as those hard, chewy caramels though. Messed up my braces bad." The Fairest had more than a bit of a sweet tooth.

Sonnie's corny joke makes Cassandra laugh and she watches as the Monkey puts down to get all the bark. "Oh goodness. Well, if we are going to consider sharing, we should probably get a bit... because I'm bad at sharing," She gets her own little variety of brittles and barks so she can munch on it later. "Oh. I guess also should maybe consider giving some to the boys. Maybe." Her courtmates were family after all. She had a tendency to think about them when she went out and did things. "I really need to get one of both of them out of their houses more." Probably more Gerrit than John, but she'd never force it.

Once she has her portion, she steps off to the side and takes a bite of some peppermint bark and she just lights up, "Oh god. Yes please."

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Good thing my teeth are a bit tougher nowadays! Like a steel trap, these jaws!" Really? No, not really. The confidence is nice, though.

As the vendor put together her order, Sonnie smiled at Cassandra, "Yeah, I know sharing is caring, but I struggle with that when it comes to food." She sighs and shakes her head. "Mr. Rogers would be so disappointed in me."

Once she has her order in hand, she pops a piece of peppermint bark into her mouth. "Mmmmmm! Now this is Christmas candy!"

Her head tilted curiously at the Winter, "Boys?" It took a moment for her Beast brain to piece it together. "Oh... oh! Gotcha! They're not terribly social?" It seemed like John got out and about plenty, at least in her experience.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“There might be, just have to know where to look.” And she had places to look. “Well, decaf coffee is just that, no caffeine. Or there is haf caf which just confuses me.” She didn’t even understand no caffeine in coffee.

“I don’t mean ignore your specialties, but try and find others. I have a few specialties that I’ve pushed aside to work on others. Ones that would help with starting conversations with people that don’t revolve around your other specialties.”

Blinking, “Me?” then shaking her head, “I’m not that special.” Nope.

“I’ll pick them up and read them. Sometimes it’s nice to have something simple and easy to read.” Her other books took more focus, and sometimes, you just didn’t want to focus.

Glancing around, “I wonder if they got lost?”

We hit the 30 day mark We should start wrapping

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

5. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

"From what little I know so where they not long lasting in folk lore, then again there might be more than one tale." Such were often the case. "I know but just consuming coffee wouldn't make anyone besides maybe Mary to react but how I react on it is a different tale." Not a side she liked to release to often though.

"To broaden your experiences along with your skills is never wrong, it might take some time but I do think that I am slowly learning and adjusting." Or perhaps that were just wishful thinking.

Pointing a finger towards her.
    "We have been over this time and again, part of the reason why it's true is because you do not admit it even to yourself." That was just facts.

"Well if you're gonna read the throne of glass series so do not start with the first book but rather the prequel book. It's a small collection of minor adventures that happened before the start of the first book and tells of why she is where she is when the first book starts." Looking around after the others a bit. "They make several references to it in the main books so you will feel amiss if you haven't read that first."

Holding the cupcake for Fugly whilst giggling a little.
    "Knowing Sonnie so do I dare to bet that she's gotten distracted by something yummy." A soft chuckle. "It's a pity we couldn't go ice skating though."

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"I will be hopeful my teeth will withstand the battle of the brittle. Fingers crossed." She laughs again.

Mr. Rodgers would be way more disappointed in me, don't you worry there.
    She doesn't linger on those thoughts, however. "I mean, with candy, can you really blame us? This is why we get extra... and promise ourselves we will share..." She clearly says that as if there is question of if that will happen. She gazes down at her packaged order with a smile and then meanwhile also gives a sweet smile to the pupper while her eyes are that way.

She looks back up then, "They're not not social. One's still just settling in and I probably should make sure I'm doing my part as a friend." Plus, they're practically my family at this point.

She pauses and considers, "Oh, when did we say we were meeting back up again?"

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

The Beast grinned at the Artist, showing off her simian fangs. "Good luck!" She briefly wondered if Fairest could even chip their teeth. Wouldn't that ruin their ethereal beauty? Does the Wyrd prevent dental damage for the Unicorns?

Who knows. Best to just watch Cassandra try some peanut brittle and see what happens.

Sonnie blinked at the question, then shrugged. "Ummmm... how about now? I'm sure they're nearby. The food vendors don't cover that much real estate here. Right?" The keen-eyed Monkey scanned about for Sera and Yamiyo.

Luckily, Fairest were not difficult to pick out of a crowd. She jumped up and down excitedly and pointed. "Oh! Over there! See?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A warm smile, “I believe you are! You’ve grown quite a bit in the short time you’ve been here. And I think you’ll continue to grow. But if you ever need help, or a gentle nudge, give me a call.” Even if she wasn’t Queen, she would still help.

A perfectly groomed eyebrow arches with a smirk as she shakes her head, “I don’t admit it because it isn’t true. Though something tells me we’ll have to agree to disagree.” They didn’t know the real her. What she kept hidden, locked away inside. They’d turn their backs on her as soon as they knew. They always did.

“Oh? There is a prequel book? Thank you so much for telling me! I would hate to get into only to learn about it. I simply hate when authors do that, get a couple books into a series and then decide to write a prequel. Messes everything up.” Was annoying.

Laughing, “That’s an excellent point! I completely forgot to take that into account.” A shrug, “That’s ok. It’s still been a wonderful evening! We shall simply have to make a promise to skate next year! Or,” a mischievous look in her eyes, “we could see if there is a roller-skating rink around! Sort of like ice skating, but maybe more fun. So not all is lost!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Smiling an appreciative smile.
    "Thank you dear, that means a lot coming from you. Never forget though that I am here for you if I can ever be of aid or just friend as well." Helping those you cared for were a given.

Softly chuckling.
    "Seems like it yes so let's just say it like this instead, in my eyes that is the truth and I highly doubt you will ever be able to get away from that." That would take quite a lot.

Sighing a bit whilst shaking her head.
    "Sometimes it can be a real annoyance, sometimes it can be good it all depends on how it's done but this one yikes. They keep referencing people, events both in ways that is easy to oversee and in ways that makes it so obvious that you have missed something that it should have been the first book period. To call it a prequel is just taunting the readers." The references really were everywhere.

Holding back her own laughter.
    "Her and yummy treat really are good allies, I still wanna see her try to raid my pantry sometime ohh she would be so disappointed." All healthy stuff and fruits everywhere. "Next year or we can go some other time if they have an area much longer." Shying back for a second at the mischievous look. "That might work." Gulping a bit "Just not those dangerous one where you actively tackle people." Then she would fly like a leaf in the wind and that did not sound fun.

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra takes a small bite of her peanut brittle and thankfully, her teeth are strong enough to handle it. There wasn't any doubt about it in the first place, but it is amusing to think it could. She crunches upon it and wears a pleasant grin as she swallows, "Delicious."

When Sonnie points out the two Fairests, she nods, "Well, there we go. Let's go." She says, making her way over to Sera and Yamiyo then.

"Hello!" She says as she walks up to the two Fairests, "The food walk has been bountiful!" She says, holding up her bag of all kinds of bark. "We also had funnel cake, but we kind of destroyed that."

Page 7 of 8 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread