Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Plot Check

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 8 of 26 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... Last

0 Scenes

Yup two plots per character. Want to make sure everyone gets a chance to sign up

2. Likes liked this post

Twist Scenes

Sonnie would like to find out what happened to those creepers, so let's have her join Grey Hoodies!

Add me to Sal's Ruins then. So I will have dibs on Queen Anne, and be in the active plot Sal's Ruins.

Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

Count Sera in for Sal's

6. Likes pisces liked this post

0 Scenes

Abyssalstar with you doing TikTok and Grey Hoodies, are you cool if your spot in Market Watch is up for grabs?

Twist Scenes

Yeah, that's cool. Sonnie lost interest when it turned out the Spider left.

9. Likes liked this post

0 Scenes

Cool beans! pisces I"ll get you signed up for the Ruins

11. Likes pisces liked this post

Darn it! Too late to sign up and the good ones are full.

I wanted Circe in the Patrol but they are marked as full. Plus Circe gave her word to make her armory available to the former. Any chance of Circe being a sort of cameo vendor providing equipment at the start of the patrol? Or just offer her supplies?

Circe would like to join the Guys in the Grey Hoodies, doing research and investigation with technology. Circe is eager to show off her detective kills. Er, skills.

I'd also be interested for IC reasons in the Market Watch (ahem looting) and slaying Queen Anne (Circe's hatred). The latter however needs more people as said. IC Circe would prioritize Anne but it isn't open yet.

So if Circe can't go on Ram's patrol then I guess Market Watch is close to a patrol. Thank you.

13. Likes liked this post

Also Sabet Sloth, thank you very much for the mention of the Market Watch. So in Summary Circe's plot priority is Grey Hoodies, Kill Queen Anne, and Market Watch, depending on which opens first.

Thank you very much.

15. Likes liked this post

0 Scenes

Origins The Queen Anne plot isn't going to open yet I want one or two more people before I open that one. But I have a 2 plot per character max atm. So, I have Circe signed up for Grey Hoodies, and Market Watch.

Hedge Patrol II is full and since I haven't opened it up for other people who've wanted to hop into it, I not going to open it up again. But after Hedge Patrol II, there will most likely be a Hedge Patrol III so keep an eye out for that

All Currently offered Plots will open after the Coronation closed!
    Last edited by Saber Sloth; Jan 13th, 2021 at 11:22 AM.

17. Likes Xadun, Origins, Orianna, Aeolus liked this post
Page 8 of 26 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread