Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist gave a wry half smile and spread her hands in acknowledgment of the words. Influence. Another word for power. Which was in turn a foundation stone for their shared covenant. Yes. She understood.

Her smile deepened for an instant at the confidence in Ale’s voice when speaking of her more illicit dealings. That too she knew. The sense of ownership, of protectiveness, of pride.

Letting the look fade quickly though she nodded. ”It will be well worth it. I do suggest finding someone who already has those traits you are interested in. Molding one can be rewarding,” a faint touch of emotion colored her voice oh so slightly, ”but it is also time consuming.”

It was unlikely that Ale would be able to find a human ghoul as ... prepped to go as Cain had been when gifted to her, but there were plenty of ways to not need starting from scratch.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod of understanding as she listened, taking the words said to heart. “An excellent point. Where I’ve considered it in the past, there are a few that stand out to me in my Herd. But, of course, there will be more time spent examining what they would have to offer exactly. I don’t want to waste my time with one that will end up being a failure.” She had better things to do. A small smirk, “I could see how it could be rewarding, and,” a pause, “fun.” But that last part could just be her. “Seems my time would be best spent looking more closely at those I would consider, and going from there.” While also working on the business aspect of things.

“Though I would like to share my business plans with you some evening. Of course, when you have the time. But with the success of your theater, I feel your input would be most valuable.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

The night was growing late. It was a touch early to leave, but Edward didn't think he could carry a new conversation. His chat with Alice had been stressful.

So he bowed deeply to Alessandra, almost as deeply to Twist, capped it off with a moderate bow directed at Alice, and then slipped away.

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn moved away from the chess table to find a seat, content to watch the court, or at least make herself available to anyone who had any other business with her tonight.

5. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist chuckled, her dark eyes sparkling for a moment. Idly she wondered how her Sire would have felt about Alessandra. It wasn't a thought that came often, but with such statements, she felt that maybe at least along those lines the two women would get along.

"I would be more than happy to spend an evening with you," Twist replied easily. Her tone with the statement was perfectly respectable, it was only that glitter in her eye that gave away the double meaning of her response. And only for a moment, enough for Ale to see, before it was gone and her face was as composed as her voice.

"But now, I believe the night grows late. Until next time..." And letting her body fall into a deep curtsey she looked to make her leave of Court.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread