Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She nods, “I believe there is someone out there, waiting to sweep you off your feet. And it will be when you least expect it.” Laughing, “Many toads! But at least you can have fun with it!” many dates.

“Ah, well, that makes sense.”
    But she never liked white on a horse. “I do, it was an interesting night to say the least. Really? That is,” for lack of a better term, “what did it for you? Even though she wasn’t in her right mind?” she had been high as fuck. “Do you feel you need someone to protect you, or declare you as theirs? Because I don’t, personally, feel like someone should be declared as property. But,” a shrug, “that’s just me. Not knocking it if it’s your thing.” But no thanks. She was her own woman. “Aw, I wish you wouldn’t be afraid to ask me anything. I want you to be comfortable asking me whatever you want, or feeling like you can trust me with your concerns.” But she knew it was hard for them to trust. “I know trust is huge and difficult, and if you ever felt like you needed a more, secure, assurance that I would never betray your trust, I am willing.” Coded talk, oh so much fun.

“Now I can’t wait!” she was still working her gift for him. Blinking a few times, a will? “You know, I don’t plan on letting you die.” Trying to lighten the mood a bit. “But I’m touched and honored that you would trust me with that. If I agree, I would the will to speculate exactly how you want it handled. Including what orphanages you would like the money to go to. You could even setup a Trust, with an organization of your choice, as assurance your wishes are carried out. Not that I wouldn’t, but sometimes extra things added to a will can make sure there is no confusion. But if that is something you want; I would be honored.” A small smile. It was hard to smile with such a topic.

When Yami was done with the pictures, she puts her phone away.

“You did? Now that sounds exciting! Coco seemed like she would be a lot of fun to hangout with.”
    A bit, ok, a lot, blunt. But still fun.

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Giggling a bit.
    "Thank you my..Sara although I do think that I need to learn more about love itself first." Forced abstinence did give some insight. "To learn to not pull it all towards the pleasures of the bed chambers."

Dreaming herself away as she answers.
    "Just the feeling of someone defending me and calling me theirs without me even having done anything to try and ensnare the person." Taking a deep happy breath. "The feeling of that was just amazing, doesn't matter that it majorly came from some drug that moment was still ahh so amazing." Slowly shaking her head. "No I do not, if there is something I am good at so is it escaping and there is no need to be claimed. To be declared their love and girlfriend publicly yes but that's about it. Still it was within the community and my mind hadn't really grasped her state of mind I was far to deep in my own mind and hoped that it would become the romantic tale you speak of for decades to come."

Blushing a bit.
    "I do trust you still to ask to be invited felt rude." Being raised to be ignored left their scars. "No thanks never that, I want everyone to be able to trust my word when I give it so to ask for more from others would be hypocritical of me." Chuckling a bit. "You misunderstand it's really really bad." Smiling a light smile. "Nor do I plan on dying but being prepared is never wrong." Slowly shaking her head. "No that's the thing, you never know what scandals will show up which is why I trust you to make sure that it goes to a place that will really make it help children and not some greedy bastard."

Weakly smiling whilst looking sad.
    "Yeah she was our first date she broke it of to a dinner of friends our second one she showed up drunk, kissed me nearly instantly and my mind and body gave out before long we were in bed together. I tired her out and we both fell asleep together the next morning she used the restroom and snuck out, haven't seen her since." Sighing "I know it was my own weakness fault for not setting a limit but for that one night I really thought it would be my first true relationship."
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Smiling, “That’s always a good way to go. Not put everything out on the table, enjoy the moments. The small moments. Like the first time you hold hands, or the first kiss to even the first time you just cuddled on the couch and watched a movie. All those are intimate in their own way, and build a solid foundation for a relationship.” In her mind it did.

“You know,” she begins, picking up a carrot, “you can have that. Ensnaring someone is more than sexual ability. The way you flirt can also ensnare someone. But not in your face flirting, something more subtle. Making yourself a bit harder to get, adding a bit of chase to the flirt. A game if you will.” Something to have fun with. “You’re going to find that love, you deserve that kind of love. Just have to be patient with it.” Everyone deserved love.

“I still wanted to offer the ability to make it more official and secure if you wanted. Like you, I would rather others be able to take my word as it is. But trust is difficult.” So goes their lives. “Then I will do everything in power to make sure your wishes are carried out. You have my word.” Sera was all about charities, so she understood.

There was a frown as Yami described what happened. “It’s not only your fault. Sure, you have a weakness, but she also knew about it, and used it. I don’t know her that well, we never really got to talk one on one, but maybe relationships just aren’t her thing. Which is fine, it’s a personal thing. But knowing what the other person is looking for, or not looking for, up front, will save you a lot of heartache in the future. It won’t be an easy thing, but setting boundaries will be a huge help. It will stop you from getting your heart broken and having someone take advantage of your feelings. And maybe that means not sleeping together until each has made their expectations known.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Warmly smiling with closed eyes.
    "All of that sounds heavenly and far better than the mere pleasures of the bed chambers." And in fact much closer to her own dreams. "Just the feeling of lightly caressing someone you love's hair as they rest their head on your lap and see them smile from a slight touch." How wonderful that would be.

Blinking towards the Queen and feeling a bit confused.
    "Of course some like the chase and you need to be elusive but to not make them win sounds far from my expertise." Often tending to end up in one bed or another. "Still that does sound like something to work on, who knows if I cease my attempts in the community so could I perhaps be the pursued over the pursuer." That would be nice. "Thank you but first you shall have your happily ever after and the rest of us cry in happiness for you both." It was common to cry at weddings right?

Smiling kindly towards her.
    "It's sweet of you and trust is hard but one needs to start somewhere and if we cannot trust those whom should be the closest to us" showing four fingers to represent the four spring's "then who can we trust?" Taking a calming breath. "Thank you I know you will and for each child that gets even a second of happiness so will my soul be bathed in warmth."

Lightly shuddering a bit.
    "Still I made my bed now I have to lie in it and that's my tale of why my mind have been a mess, for the first time my heart took a real punch." Looking towards the waterfall. "Still each day is a little better and it's nice to have the story out. Your words are true and it's something I should really work on to grow even if it will be a hard journey and this body does not like not having carnal pleasures." It's what she were pretty much shaped to grant. Giggling a bit whilst placing her hands back for support as she leans backward. "Maybe I should have everyone in the community go through you to get a date with me to be safe in the future." Obviously a joke but it was still a funny thought.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A dreamy smile, “I completely agree! There is nothing more wonderful than just curling up with someone. Those will be the moments you’ll look back on and smile, the ones that will always stay with you. Some of my fondest memories of Rhodes were when we first started seeing each other. Nights spent just talking about anything and everything over dinner or tea. I want you to be able to have those happy memories.” She wanted nothing but happiness and joy for her fellow Spring.

Laughing, “It’s not about letting or making someone win. In a way, it’s like prolonged foreplay. Building up that want and desire. It gives you the chance to discuss what you want and what they want, all while still flirting and making sure they know you’re interested.” Shrugging. “And I wouldn’t say cease your attempts, just pull them back a little. Let them know you’re interested, but put the ball in their court so to speak to chase you. Some people enjoy chasing those they desire, playing a little hard to get.” If you throw yourself at everyone, it takes away the fun. “You deserve to have someone chase you.”

A knowing nod, “That is true. But we should never be too willing to trust, always be careful with it.” Maybe Rhodes was rubbing off on her, fear and not trusting. But she trusted her Court. Didn’t she? “I will make sure they get everything they need, and know who you are. Know you were a caring soul who always thought of others before herself. And had killer fashion sense!” a smile and giggle.

A gentle look, “You really fell for her didn’t you?” and that would make it worse. “But I’m glad each day is better than the last. Falling for someone and not having the feelings returned is painful and takes a while to get past. But you will, and you will be stronger. Besides her declaring you as hers, what made you fall for her?” she asks, “Knowing what you want in a partner is important. Then you can just toss the ones who don’t fill those criteria for you, without the heart ache. And feel free to be as picky as you want, it’s your life and your heart. It’s important and valuable, don’t just hand it to the first to flirt with you.” But it seemed like it would be difficult for Yami. Though the Nix had faith in her.

Giggling as well, “That would be something!” enjoying the joke.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Remaining in her dreamland.
    "Or to both be in your pajamas and just stay in as the rain or snow falls outside, cozying up together and just feel that there is someone there to share the warmth with." Ahh that would be heaven. "Or that first kiss in the morning when you're still half asleep" Smiling a warm deep smile. "We all deserve that love." In trust she probably just dreamed about it the most.

"Hmm I think I know what you're saying, it's really not my norm at all though." Always being one to go for the bed chamber were she knew few could contend with her. "Still that sounds like a good idea however if you should not play on the sexual allure and try to charm them ready for the bedroom what is the best way to start?" Leaving people with blue balls were easy but to not go in those directions hmm. "That's very sweet of you, now we just need another lesbian to come join the community." And one that didn't have that annoying purist notion.

Chuckling a bit.
    "Naturally, be ready to trust but always be careful with it. Still between us four so do I think that all three of you have proven yourself to be trustworthy." Or perhaps it just felt better to trust someone. "Thank you and if there is a chance kindly look to those with disabilities they tend to have it far harder to get adopted than those without." Giggling a little. "Hardly it's just late night shopping sprees after a party and then wake up to see what strange thing you ordered."

Sighing a bit.
    "I did, I really did." Taking a couple of seconds to answer. "It started with the kiss another girl in the community just going for me especially with both you and Sonnie there not to mention Mary." Lightly smiling "Then the declaration and defending that sealed my fate but to see that she also needed me, that night I had to take care of her and even if I made a horrible job out of it and angered her so did I feel truly needed. It wasn't just about looks or sex we both needed someone to truly be there for us." Softly removing a tear. "Or perhaps I just fooled myself and molded reality to fit with my wishes."

Blinking a bit.
    "So to just want someone you can be honest with and whom is honest with you and loves you for you isn't enough?" That was pretty much her list. Lightly giggling "I do wonder how that would look."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Another dreamy smile, “Those are the best days. Add to it hot chocolate and it doesn’t get any better.” She loved cuddling with Rhodes on the covered patio she used to have. It was such a perfect time.

“It can’t hurt anything to try. And who knows, it might work! But, it also might not, and you never know until you try it.” It worked for her. “Hmmm, that’s a good question. So a good way to start the conversation while still flirting? Personally, I found that going out for dinner, going for a walk with them, and just getting to know them works. See, I’m the opposite of you and I hadn’t been with anyone in years until I found Rhodes. And those walks, holding hands and just talking about whatever came up, drew him and I closer. Now, I’m not saying it works for everyone, but that’s how I start it. I’m always more attracted to the mind over anything.” Again, that was her.

Nodding, “I think so as well. We have a wonderful Court, everyone special and amazing in her own way.” She was quite proud of Spring. “That’s a great point! I’ll make sure they’re at the top of the list. They’re often overlooked by everyone and it’s so sad.” She understood feeling and being broken and being cast aside. “Well, whatever it is, it’s working.” She compliments.

Concern on her face, “Angered her? How? I have a hard time imagining you making anyone angry.” She was so quiet. “You need to be careful in a situation like that. There is a fine line between needing someone, and being dependent on them. You should never be dependent on someone else. It’s not healthy for either person.” But she didn’t know how needy either of them was.

A sigh, “It is and it isn’t. But look at it this way. What traits do you look for in a partner? Do you like ones that make you laugh? Someone you can just relax with? Someone who shares common interests? What you said is very important, as who you love should love you for who you are and not try to change you.”

Laughing, “I would have a clip board and be all serious business like. My hair up, maybe some glasses.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Still equally as lost in a dreaming mode.
    "Add some mini marshmallows and getting some on the nose so that you have to remove it from your partner or they remove it from you before you share a kiss." Now that was the dream.

"Hmm guess I can try that, it does sound quite hard though but then again that probably makes it better." It was so much easier to seduce. Giggling a bit "So the one at the bottom and the one at the top is the polar opposites of one another. Now that is funny but it also gives us a nice range." Warmly smiling towards her Queen "Now that sounds amazing, how long before you shared a kiss?" Ever the curious one.

"And all of us female, it would be interesting to see the reaction if a man joined amongst us." Or if they all went out together now that would turn heads. "Thank you, I still remember how people just looked over me just cause I were deaf this system really isn't for those who aren't young and healthy." Sadly enough, lightly smiling. "Thanks I do admit that there is some overcompensation since I tend to wear fully guarded clothes in school like a big shirt with a hoodie and sometimes even a mask." All to try and not be seen to much.

Sighing a bit.
    "She collapsed as I tried to walk her home." Quickly waving her hands "I had no intention of sleeping with her I just wanted to make sure she would be safe." John hadn't believed that thankfully enough. "So I tried to get her into her motel room and luckily enough John showed up." He were far stronger than her "Anyway as she laid there I took it upon myself to wipe of her sweating forehead again and again which she did not enjoy." Right intentions but wrong move. "That's true, you need to be able to live with yourself to be able to let someone else in."

Thinking a bit.
    "Someone I can relax with and who doesn't care about my appearance but that can see me for me I guess." Ever to used to please others before herself.

Laughing along with her Queen.
    "Now that I would love to see, perhaps we should set up a poster Sara dating coordinator in the community current singles and looking insert names."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Giggling, “Now it’s perfect!” still giggling. Was this what it was like to have girl talk? She never got to have any real girly talk with Mhairi.

A nod, “Trying something out of character for oneself is always a challenge. But who knows? It might work for you, it might not.” But she thought it was worth trying. “The first night we had dinner together. He walked me to my apartment and we shared a kiss at the door, then he went home.” She was never into one-night stands, and wanted to make sure there was a real connection there. Then a dreamy look in her eyes, "But I think I had already fallen for him that night."

A sad nod, “We had a male, Abe. But he passed away unfortunately. I think you would have liked him, he always had these amazing stories to tell of knights and battles.” She missed him, even if they did have their issues, he was a good guy. “It’s sad how people turn away those in need. A disabled child is just as loveable and deserving as one that isn’t.” she never got it.

“Huh, that’s odd. But, I suppose there could have been something from her past that made it unpleasant for her.” A shrug, she didn’t know. “And loving yourself can be one of the hardest things.” Especially for them.

“I can add that to my checklist.” She says with a wink. “Or….” She begins, “I could host a speed dating type event at my coffee shop. Or some event where people are single and looking for love, but nothing with pressure. Just people hanging out getting to know each other. If someone can’t find a date, they might find a good friend. Might be fun!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Giggling along for a bit before stopping with a shining look.
    "Now I got the perfect idea what to give our little scholar for Christmas." Looking towards her Queen. "Would you mind sending me some of those pictures from you visit in France?" Ohh this would hopefully make the hard reaction man smile.

Softly nodding.
    "You're most likely right." Looking towards her purse. "Perhaps I should try the medicine my doctor gave me." She was still a bit afraid of it though, gasping in surprise. "You allowed someone to know where you live." Giggling a bit. "Seems like he have rubbed of on you in privacy since then." Melting into the words. "Now that sounds romantic and someone who would come back even without the bed chamber ahh that sounds lovely."

Looking up towards the stars and softly whispering a quick prayer for his name.
    "That is sad to hear, a loss amongst us is always sad he does sound like an interesting man though." Still feeling a bit sad over the death of the two guards. "It certainly is and not to tooth my own horn but in earnest so do I think they will be more grateful and have more warmth. So many of us gave up hope knowing that it wouldn't be so that when someone gave us a chance we really gave it our all." Which shattered me more than once.

Slowly shaking her head.
    "She said that she didn't wanna be touched, still I touched her with the wet rag. It might have make her feel helpless I don't know still it was an error on my side." That was the truth. "Now that it is but can you truly give yourself to another if you do not?"

Giggling a bit.
    "Not that the whole speed dating thing doesn't sound interesting but I kinda think I started to take the joke to far and started to fantasize of being setup with someone which is not fair. I am sorry about that." Taking some assorted veggies on a plate and slowly nibbling on them.

Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread