Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector watched impassively but his eyes began to glitter.

Wordlessly, he followed Galina directions with jerky, crude, motions. He was unused to such rituals and it showed. A little Sake was spilled in the porcess; and when he handed the half filled cup back to the Rahu, he started sucking on his damp fingers.

"We can take a step back - that aways - and let the Talons deal with their business in peace."

He nodded to Tiny and gestured to a spot partially hidden by a mound and some old rubble.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Bleeds Well stands wordlessly as Tiny suggests privacy.

Bleeds Well makes no response when she requests they step away from the group, and then gives directions to alpha. A hunter's eyes watch her movements, her direction, her ritual.

Suspicion and curiosity fill the Suthar Anzuth. What kind of strange binding is this?

Alpha finishes and makes the move to give them privacy, and Bleeds Well's patience is rewarded.

<Scar> The word is a clear demand growled from throat of the purest. No anger, no urgency. The result is inevitable, an undeniable force, an eventuality like the return of the full moon.

PU: 4

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

Tiny nods, "Sure, that sounds good." to Galina's offer of her joining the pack.

He steps away with Hector,
    "Hey boss, so I was thinking about discussing the oath about the high and the low. Whats your thoughts?"

Part of him, the nosy part, wants to know whats happening with the blood talons, but he's going to just be patient and let it be.
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

4. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

5'5-165cm tall, with a slim light body.
    Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Taking the cup in her left hand and going down on one knee whilst moving her mask down to the chin.
    "And with this shared cup I swear my loyalty to you Oyabun for as long as you uphold the oaths of the moon and keep with the values of the forsaken, command me as you see fit." Drinking the remainder of the cup and standing up whilst putting the mask back on. "As said so would I love it if we could drink one cup each with hooked arms to signify the bond of brother and sisterhood." Looking towards Tiny and Bleeds.

Watching as the two steps away seemingly taking no urgency in the words of the fellow talon.

Drawing one arm into her shirt and pulling it up a bit whilst turning around still fully watching him ready to step aside and defend herself should it be needed. Her back heavily inked in tattoos just placed well enough to be hidden by a ballerina outfit. Taking her freed arm to point to her scar as it holds an honorary place amongst the ink, chosen to be on her back in symbol that it shall be the one scar ever allowed to be on her back her vow to never flee before an enemy until the safety of her fellow forsaken were guaranteed.

Giving him some time to see it before fixing her shirt back and turning around towards Bleeds whilst waving the other two back.
    "Now would you share a cup with me brother?"
    Rahu Blood Talons Health:
    Her English have a very clear Russian accent.

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector stamps over to the rubbly spot he had pointed out. He keeps his back to the two Talons so he can't be tempted to spy. His wild eyes roll around, surveying the landscape of the railyards that he can see; they snap to Tiny when the Elodoth speaks.

"Yeah. Sure. I liked our last conversation. You... ah... made me think. I guess that is what you were aiming for, given you're a Half Moon and all."

He paused, sucking on his teeth.

"The high and the low? Hell yeah. I'd like to hear what you have to say. Have they finished?"

Hector beamed at the Elodoth. He barked a laugh and nodded with some eagerness. Just as abruptly, he jerked his head to one side, indicating the Talon's but once again, he refused to actually turn around.

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Bleeds Well sniffs at the scar, then stands once more on two feet.

He takes the shared cup and drinks quickly, without ceremony. "Welcome Sister. Serve the pack and I'll watch your back. Upset our position among the spirits and you'll answer for it."

He gives a shout to Hector over his shoulder. "All clear boss."

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

"Its just not given enough respect, which I find funny for an oath all about it."
    Tiny laughs as he rejoins the others. He pours from his thermos into each of the mugs, and a strong smell of wine and spices bursts free. He passess the mugs around.
    "Galina, I would like to do your ritual, but first I want to get to the topic of tonight. At a good lull I think it would be appropriate."
    The mugs are full of a hot dark red wine, with some distinctly non-wine flavors of cinnamon, cloves, and allspice. The wine itself is sweet, making it almost a dessert type flavor. He hands a mug to Hector and then Bleeds well, before pouring two more.

"So tonight I want to discuss an oath that we very rarely discuss. Sih Sehe Mak; Mak Ne Sih. <The Low honor the High, the High respect the Low> And i'm glad Galina has provided two proofs of contrast tonight. First, we have her ritual of submission to the Oyabun, the Alpha. She then had her ritual with Bleeds Well, one with few words, save a demand and acceptance. Were both of these following the oath?

This is a harder question than it sounds. I do not ask 'does this violate the oath?'. This oath is so subjective and full of wiggle room and broad definitions that even an intern could argue themselves free of almost anything. Who is High? What is Low? These are good questsions, but not ones I want to focus on right now.
    The thrust of my question is not 'how does one violate this oath' but rather 'how does one live this oath to the fullest'.
    Galina-chan, would you like to start? This is a philosophical quest for truth, so there are no wrong answers or questions, merely attempts to clear some of the mist of uncertainty."
    He says to her kindly, handing her mug to her last. The heat of the drink has warmed the ceramic now so that it wards off the chill of the night.
    He holds his in both hands and sips slowly. The warmth seeps through his throat into his chest, settling like a bear in a den.
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

9. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Innocent cuteness)
    Presence
    (Enticing)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Galina
    Appearance

5'5-165cm tall, with a slim light body.
    Equipment

Purse
    Proteinbars
    Mirror
    Smartphone
    License
    Gloves

+1
    SL
    PRE

Giving a disappointed look towards her fellow Blood Talon.
    "Without the proper way so is the drinking pointless." Closer to an insult than respect. "Do not worry I swore my loyalty and that is not something you break."

Looking to the two as they return.
    "As you wish Tiny-sama it would still be my honor to perform it with each member as soon as possible."

Listening to the words whilst taking out four lemon curd protein bars offering one to each of them before taking the mug.
    "Thank you." Lowering her mask to take a small sip before raising it again, holding the mug in two cupped hands. "As I told you before so is this really not my expertise so bare with me here. But the first error in these words that exist is that the high are to easy to take in for the old whilst the low is the young. However age is not all there is." Looking around them. "Perhaps it should be seen in broader fields to look towards those with experience and listen to them, yes age often comes with experience but no one can master every field. It is clear here that I am the youngest amongst us but if we were dropped in the streets of Japan so do I have more experience than all of us combined. Still sometimes experience is your enemy, you get stuck in ways and do not look to improve. New fresh eyes can bring new perspectives that you hadn't considered."

Taking a moment, talking this much weren't really her standard.
    "So a way to live by it is for those who do not have experience in a given field to listen to those who have it, those who know it and can guide the inexperienced which can sometimes be referred to as the old which is where the young and old may have been confused. At the same time so does the experienced one be willing to listen to the inexperienced ones, respect their words meaning willing to take them in and either admit that they have a point just one they never had seen before even if only a sliver of their ways can be better. In addition to guide them to see the full view and share their experience."
    Rahu Blood Talons Health:
    Her English have a very clear Russian accent.

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector takes the offered cup and rushes to lift it to his lips. The warm wine with its heady scent, brings him to a stop and he starts inhaling instead, enjoying the spice enriched aroma. One might think he becomes lost in the sensation of his senses - and you might be right, given the way he abruptly tears his attention from the cup and to the conversation.

He gives Galina a small nod of thanks when she hands him the protein bar. He stares at it, perhaps somewhat dumbfounded with his head still filled with the light fumes of Tiny's wine. Then he slips the bar into a pocket for later.

And goes back to the wine. Scent.

And remembers he should be listening to the new Chorus speak.

Hector will let the others speak before wading in

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Bleeds Well shrugs at Galiana's disappointment. "The only ways are the ways of the People and the Lumin," is his only response. He turns and walks away as the stinky and the brain turn to them, opening the circle of conversation once more.

When Tiny speaks Bleeds Well gaze is out, away from the pack, watching for threats.

For him the answer is simple, "We respect the hierarchy, Alpha leads, we follow. But Alpha also listens, none of us have Em's spiritual knowledge for example. And Alpha respects us, he does not expend our resources, like our lives, without merit or due diligence." A head bob toward Galina, "we all recognize that pup's need to prove themselves, but we don't take advantage of that, because to do so hurts the pack. Mutual trust and harmony are essential to our strength and success. This is why our Oath exists. Our contract with Mother. This is the way."

13. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread