Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Plot Call: Deadly Acquisitions

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Jennifer Hazelton

I'm curious how much information our characters have exchanged? Do we want to flesh out what our character would exchange in a face to face meeting before the auction night?

2. Likes Cayce, Sanityawol liked this post

Puck Scenes

Sure. Lucas would have shared the essentials. He can make things, mod things, and shoot things. I'd say he'd also share he was tracking the money of a Warlock, which is his reason for being at the auction that brought us together.
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

4. Likes Cayce, liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Kate will share that she is with network zero, been hunting awhile. Believes in teamwork and cooperation as a lone hunter is a dead hunter. She's been looking for the vampire in the plot thread. She'll share her cell number after a face to face meeting to check out that are okay

6. Likes Cayce liked this post

I'm curious how much information our characters have exchanged? Do we want to flesh out what our character would exchange in a face to face meeting before the auction night?
    Shane Sanityawol Saber Sloth

Monty is an internet personality with a youtube conspiracy style channel. He is also stupid rich. Everyone who takes 10 seconds to google him would find that out.

Since his whole point is to shine light on the darkness, he would be pretty open about being involved with Network Zero. But he would be very carful about giving away any of his sources. Spotlight on him keep others safe kind of thing.

He makes no secret that he knows and likes Kate but won't give out any secret information about her.

He would have been friendly, open and sincere in any first meeting.
    I am like a fine cheese. Old and smelly and usually best when accompanied by wine.

0 Scenes

Tasi would have shared that she's in the Abbey, and is game for anything really. Doesn't obviously use guns, has a chain around her waist most of the time, and she's a known figure in the fashion industry.

Will is a Wheelman by trade and practice and knows which end of the gun to point at someone so if they need a quick extraction he's a good bet. Anyone with criminal ties would know that reputation is earned. As for why he's there his first answer was "Fun, why else?" then he'd say he was there hoping to nick one of the items but if a monster needed hunting or a Warlock interrogated he was in for that too.

Jennifer Hazelton

Were our phones collected by any chance?

Were our phones collected by any chance?
    Only Tasi and Will successfully smuggled things past security. Everyone else specifically did have their electronics collected (or left it in their car, I suppose).

13. Likes Shane liked this post

0 Scenes

And Tasi handed her phone over

15. Likes Cayce liked this post
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
+ Reply to Thread