(Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"Celeste?" That word makes her heart sink a little bit though. Marriage. Will we ever move on?

"That's understandable. It's why I still have a car, even though I walk everywhere. An electric bike, huh? That's pretty cool." she says, though her mind is still just a little distant for a moment longer. It shouldn't hurt this much. It's been months.

Cassandra laughs a little bit as she watches Yamiyo and her little moment of 'oh, hi there'. "You're fine. You've got your tastes," she says with a little chuckle, "But yeah, Blods was the best. Not surprising though, people born in the Spring just seem to be like that."

"Oh, no, it's from a movie musical called Chicago. Hmm, that could be a fun movie for a girl's movie night or something. I love a good movie musical. We can take time to consider a duet. We could always be silly and do some Frozen. Love is an Open Door? Please tell me you've at least seen Frozen? Or are we going to have to get people together to watch some Disney too?" She laughs a little and then takes Yamiyo's drink as she goes on to perform.

She watches with a big smile, cheering her on, laughing a bit as she gets all cutesy. "Hey! That was pretty good. You're not as bad as you thought it seems." There is a look of a proud friend upon her face as she hands Yamiyo back her drink. She then sighs a little, "Okay, I guess it is my go." She finishes her drink, hands Yamiyo her empty cup, and gets up there.

failure

She chooses to sing Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Rey and something just... happens. Her voice isn't bad, not normally, but the lyrics get to her almost immediately. She hadn't thought about the meaning and intensity of the piece until she'd gotten up there and then it was like a rush of memories, good and bad. The audience is uninterested and it isn't good. Her voice audibly cracks a little and a tear inadvertently makes its way down her cheek. Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful. Will you still love me when I've got nothing but my aching soul... She couldn't handle it, and the moment she finishes the song, she hops down off of the stage and makes a beeline for the exit. A completely failed performance. Had that ever happened to her before? She couldn't even remember.

Everything just aches. Damn it. I said I wouldn't cry. Crap. Now I just look like some drunk girl at the bar. She doesn't even think about the fact that she just left Yamiyo behind. It doesn't register. She walks around the corner and sits down on the ground, zero concern for her outfit or anything else. Failure of a musician too. Can't even keep the crowd's interest.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

"Yeah, Celeste the first girl I ever loved." And my first encounter with loss, sighing for a brief second before perking herself up again. "Can't drive a car so it was far easier to just get a bike, should probably look into driving lessons now that I am finally staying put in one place at some point but with winter coming so will it probably have to wait." No winter roads thanks or maybe it was just an excuse. "So what do you drive? A nice red ferrari with a custom paint job?"

Just smiling a bit.
    "That and my bed have been cold for far longer than it ever has since my V card got punched." Much to her body's dismay. "Should I take that as a compliment myself then? Being a child born sometime in the spring myself." The exact date not really mattering much. "That begs the question though when is your birthday?" And how to celebrate it?

Nodding along not knowing a single thing of the movie.
    "Sounds good, we could look into if any of the girls around would be interested in one. I could rent a air BnB again if needed so that we do not have to worry about house guests." Or for safety. "Frozen? What movie i" bursting into laughter before finishing the sentence. "Sorry I couldn't say that with a straight face, yes I have seen most Disney movies or well the classics at least. I do have Disney+ and have caught up quite a bit these last few months. Sure we can do Love's an open door or the Tangled one, now that is a good movie." Her own favorite Disney movie. "Or something there."

A bit out of breath as she smiles strongly.
    "Really? It sounded good? I guess it was a bit easier when I could actually hear my voice, the song was awful though." Yusch. "Knock em dead gorgeous." Watching as Cassandra moves up the stage, her eyes quickly getting worried as she finishes her cider and waits to see if she should intervene.
    Quickly following after her, catching up as she sits down seating herself just beside her. Stretching out her hand to grab if she so chooses whilst just giving her a moment to wind down.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"Gotcha." Oh, first loves. "Oh, goodness no. Just a typical toyota sedan. I don't try to go too fancy on most things."

She laughs a little at that, "You poor thing. Well, being Spring born isn't a bad thing. Ironically enough, I am a Winter child. So, I think I'll leave you in suspense on when that is," She sticks out her tongue a little, laughing.

After her failed performance, Cassandra is just not entirely there. She doesn't reach out and take Yamiyo's hand, she just seems stuck in her thoughts. Her mien presents slightly grayed, though the flecks of ever changing color still reflect upon her skin. It's an odd look and she just looks completely withdrawn. You never loved me. I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life. I'll never love again. No tears find her eyes though, there is just this unreadable look on her face. One wouldn't be able to tell what is truly bothering her, not without pushing past the distraction of her kith.

After a few minutes, she slowly snaps out of it. She looks down to her knees, "Sorry. I didn't mean to rush off and scare you like that. I'm fine," she says, speaking in an oddly cool tone considering her demeanor just moments before. "I'm... I'm sorry, I think I need to go home. I think I need to rest a bit. I can pay for your lyft and make sure you get home safe and everything if you want. I apologize if I muddled the evening." Maybe it was dramatic, but she wasn't going to share this. This was weakness. She needed space.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Her face making a very obvious fake sour face.
    "That's not as fun." Coughing a light cough as her face reverts to normal. "I really suck at trying to act out of person, still that sounds like a nice little car. Did you know that white vans are actually one of the most common cars you see and the hardest to identify?" A random bit of information from somewhere.

Bursting into a quick laughter, they were both born into their season now that was the stars having fun. Looking towards her with pleading eyes.
    "Ohh please tell me when, how are you gonna celebrate? Is there any kind of celebration you would like I could help set it all up as part of your birthday gift. Please please please? I have never been to a birthday celebration for the right reasons please let me help make your day special?" Looking over excitedly towards the artist. "Even if it just means sitting on a couch watching star trek so would that be divine please?"

Sitting there in silence, not rushing her just being there she was not one to abandon people not just her style and she knew all to well that being there could mean far more than words ever could. Just sitting there not doing anything, her hand free to grab but not moving an inch closer. Turning her head towards her and watching with kind eyes as the artist finally speaks.
    "Nothing to apologize for, we all have our demons." Shaking her head "Sorry but I cannot agree to that, if you want to or need to go home and be alone so is that understandable but please let me see you home at least if nothing else so to know that you are safe." Her tone soft and kind "It would feel bad to just abandon someone like this and hey we can always have another night of fun be it going to a bar or just watching a movie or talk something trivial."

Taking a deep breath before carrying on.
    "Trust may take time to build but I really do wanna be your friend, we might be different in many ways but one thing that I can promise you as a friend is that I am not the type of person who abandons those I care about. So please let me see you home at least. We don't need to talk just seeing you get of safely is enough." Smiling a warm smile towards her. "Want me to call a Lyft?"

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

When considering talking about her birthday, she thinks to herself: Well, it couldn't hurt really. "I was born on the solstice. December 21. It's been a while since I've let anyone do a birthday celebration, mainly because our group always does quite a large party on the Winter solstice. We can talk more on it later though." You never want to take focus off of the change of the season, do you?

Sitting and relaxing where she is, she hears Yamiyo, but it doesn't all register. She still doesn't take her hand, but she nods, "I could agree to you taking me home. I just..." I'm in pain and now all I want to do is sleep. "You're right. We can always do something else on another evening. Just, this evening, I think I need to collect myself and breathe."

"I appreciate that you don't want to abandon me," she says softly. It felt a bit weird. Something she didn't often find herself saying except to her previous Motley and best friend. She stands up on her own, a little wobbly, but she straightens. "Yeah, that would be good. No way we could walk it." She says with an awkward laugh, trying to clear her head of everything.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Quickly taking up her phone and saving the information.
    "Wow that's close to Christmas, might be hard to get a lot of people do attend on the date." Her mind spinning around a bit trying to solve it. "Yes that will be needed if we are to get it done as you want it."

Taking up her phone and ordering a Lyft for them, being more used to Uber but still it felt better to take what her friend seemed to felt the most comfortable with here.
    "The sun will always rise on a new day, some days we need alone to prepare for what is to come. Still those who cares about us will be there for each new sunrise." Not the best saying perhaps but she was no master at neither poetry nor fancy words.

Smiling a kind smile towards her new friend as she stands up herself, sticking close in case she would need someone to grab onto.
    "Friends don't abandon each other in their times of need." Just waiting silently after that not wanting to force a conversation out of her until the car arrives, opening the door for her and waiting until she gets in before going around and getting in on the other side. Sitting down silently, her hand once more stretched out to be easy to hold in case she would need it but not forcing it closer nor forcing any conversation just showing that she is there should she be needed.

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra is quiet, still in her thoughts until the car comes. She looks to Yamiyo and gives her a small smile, "Thank you, Yamiyo. I'm sorry I'm like this. I'm not normally this bad." Though, what is normal right now? We haven't established normal quite yet. We know what old normal was. She lets out a slow breath as she gets into the car with Yamiyo, trying to center herself.

She fastens her seatbelt and continues thinking. What if the new normal is that I'm constantly emotional? Constantly draining people? No one wants that... We need to be more reserved, less emotional. Or... is that the wrong path? I was cold before, maybe it is time to embrace the less frigid side and let it all just be. That's not very Wintery sounding, is it? Then again, fuck adherence to the social norm. The season is what I make of it.

She gazes over to Yamiyo as the drive goes along, taking in her long, pitch black hair. She imagines her eyes will be just the same shade, but she still isn't ready to quite meet her gaze. Maybe I can use you slowly to face it. Not use... we don't use friends. Maybe just desensitize. "I could offer you some macarons to take home?" She says softly.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Looking at her new friend with warm kind eyes.
    "Nothing to be sorry over, don't give that another thought." They all could have bad days at times that was just life. "Just do what you need in order to feel good there are still many nights to come."

Sitting along in the car, looking out through the window for most of the ride her eyes going over to Cassandra every now and again with a comforting smile trying to show her empathy and kindness whilst also giving her space.

Speaking in a soft tone and foregoing her usual signing as she speaks even though her hands clearly shake as they seem to want to move.
    "Thanks but there is no need, my sisters would most likely eat most of them." Pausing for a brief moment. "I would be glad if you could text me in the morning though just to know you're feeling better if you are that is." Her hand placed out for grabbing once more, feeling quite sure it wouldn't be taken but still if needed so was it there. "I am here if you ever need an ear to listen or shoulder to cry on, I know it might take time to feel that safe but the offer is ever standing should you ever feel that you need it."

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"Thank you," She says softly, her emerald eyes are as thankful as they can be with the tiredness behind them. She'd need a good sleep.

"I'll have to make sure I make you something of a healthy snack at some point then as a thank you." After all, I feel like I already owe John a treat or some kind. ...Is this how we are making up for it all slowly seeping out of us? "I'll definitely text you. Some sleep and I'm sure I'll be fine. We'll get together again soon." She tries to give a reassuring smile. She sees Yamiyo reach out and even though inwardly, she doesn't really want to be touched, she feels as though she owes her that bit of connection. "Thank you for being a good friend, Yamiyo. If you ever need a good cry or just want someone to spill the T to, I'm here too."

When they arrive at her place, Cassandra thanks the driver and steps out. "You going to be okay getting home?"

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Just giving her a warm and kind smile as an answer, words not really needed.

Frowning a bit as she slowly shakes her head once and then speaks in a soft manner.
    "No thanks, it would be lovely to eat a treat you baked with me in mind and even better to make them with you but not as a thanks for something like this no. All I am doing is making sure that you get home safely any friend would do that, if you ever feel like making one just cause then that would be very sweet of you but I do not need any thanks for something like this." And it would feel quite wrong to take any form of gifts for just being a decent person.

Her warm kind smile still upon her as she softly speaks, hands still shaking as she holds them back from signing.
    "Thank you, I would feel a lot better knowing that you are safe." Nodding a slow easy nod "I shall look forward to it." Not being the best at reading emotions but still to see that the smile was forced were not exactly the hardest thing in the world, still she had made it clear that she were there should her new friend need her and it was better to give her time to open up if she ever wanted it or needed it. "I shall remember that but for now all is good." A small obvious lie but still "Just focus on yourself until you feel better."

"Yeah no worries already in a car and the night didn't go on to long so I should still be able to make curfew with ease, take care of yourself now and remember I am just a text or call away." Smiling a kind smile towards her and telling the driver the address of her sorority house.

Page 8 of 9 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
Closed Thread