Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Taking a moment to take in the words of the first talon.
    "What you say is indeed true but there is more to it." Getting up to go fetch one of her bone throwing knives and placing it on the table, softly letting the tips of her fingers caress it. "When you wield something that you have made yourself so do you feel it, you know it, it's a part of you and you're connected to it. Same with every thing around here, if you just buy a table for example so is it just dead materia shaped after mass production that you know nothing about. If you make it yourself though so do you know every small little detail about it, that small mark in the corner, the slim discolor from the wood and so on." Was that a good enough description though? For her things just felt alive if she made them. "I would love to see your caligraphy sometime, never seen it done that I can remember."

Leaning her head slightly to the side.
    "That's sad to hear, we dressed up a lot when I grew up for plays, events, Halloween or just for fun. True we never did the standard costumes or the popular one of the year but still a lot, it was also a good way to amuse children."

Shaking her head a bit.
    "No not really I know that super girl have a similar color pattern to the man of steel but thats about it. I asked a little about it and got the tips that is all." Drinking some water. "But we could also give that up and go for something easier like dream occupation from childhood or some other theme that sounds fun." Shrugging her shoulders a bit. "First of looking good would be easy as long as you look good normally and dressing up is for fun not to be accurate, do not feel limited like that. Change the clothes color, gender or anything you desire as long as you have fun."

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)

PRE

"Well, we know the sympathetic connection to objects is present and exists. It stands to reason that things you make yourself are mor imbued with that connectivity. It is not a facet I have studied in detail, but it certainly follows." She looks at the knife, holding it delicately. "I'm sure I have some peices I could show you."

Phoenyx cocks her head. Was it sad? It just seems to be all she ever knew. She shrugs. "It isn't sad. I just had a very regimented childhood."

She frowns a little. "Dream Occupation?" What did she want to be when she was small? Everything she could remember was the expectations put upon her to succeed, academically and physically. Had she always wanted to be a martial artist? Did that count now she was one? "I do not really know," she confessed slowly. "This isn't something I know much about. This isn't the kind of thing I do for fun. I have some nice tops but they aren't really made me to look like anyone that isn't me." The tone sounds flat, almost disinterested. "Maybe I should just be a witch. That's Hallowe'en themed."

Font of imagination, the Obrimos isn't.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Honestly hadn't considered that, still it sounds quite logical." Still to make that the full story would be rather boring. "No matter which though so is it nice to be connected to the things around you and see what you yourself have managed to do, things that might exist long past your own lifespan." A small piece left was at least some legacy. "I shall look forward to that."

Shrugging a bit.
    "Maybe it's just sad in my eyes since it's so different from what I saw, my upbringing held freedom, creativity joy and fun in a very strong center." Then again it had it's drawbacks as well.

Sighing a bit.
    "That is a normal thing yes but it would be hard to match, how about going for mythology? There are plenty of things there to have fun with."

Shaking her head a bit.
    "Anyway that was just the small topic for the evening, I do have one bigger one that might be a bit harder to talk about as it goes into more private emotional areas. Whilst I do know that I normally am good at just throwing things out so do I think it would be best to ask if that's alright and if you need a moment before I do so?" Taking a calm breath. "Let me start with saying though that I do mean it from kindness."

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)

PRE

Phoenyx nods. It was something to aspire to - that they might leave something behind when they went.

"It was what it was. It made me who I am, and I owe a great deal to that."
    Phoenyx did have not so fond memories of her raising, but that would not change a thing. Best to learn from the past, than dwell on it.

Her face perks up a little. "I do like mythology. I could be Zhinü, perhaps. Or the white snake?" She seems alightly taken by the idea.

The Arrow frowns. Deep emotional talks weren't really her thing. "I don't understand. Is everything alright?" She asks curiously.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Shrugging a bit.
    "Well the past is the past, all we can do is to learn from it. Take the things we liked and pass them along for the next generation whilst doing our best to remove the bad. Still we need both good and bad to define us."

Looking a bit confused for a second, lightly chuckling a bit.
    "Sure you could if that's what you like just go ahead. If they have something that matches them so can I dress for that or who knows maybe just use native american lore for my own, plenty of nice little rascals there. Or just go as a bloody pink ranger." Another way to get a bow. "Or something else."

Smiling her usual calm smile.
    "It's not about my emotions the talk is about your emotions and a little ritual we used to do back home to help with hard things, to free ourselves of negative emotions, to open ourselves up for new positive ones to re enter. In addition to remove the negative attachments to our positive memories. It's a really freeing thing if you are open to it and take it right but it does require some ingredients unique to each person." Drinking some of her water. "Would you mind if I told you more about it to see how you will feel?"

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

PRE

"Do you not know them?" she asks, becoming slightly more animated. "They are legends of China. Zhinü was the daughter of a goddess, who fell in love with a cowherder. Her mother took her back the the heavens, and separated them with tall the stars in the sky." She sighs. "So few people here know them... it would probably be confusing to have to explain them over and over."

The First Talon watches Skye carefully. Where was this coming form? "I do not need such a ritual. There is nothing wrong with me. What would make you think otherwise?"

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Shaking her head.
    "Sorry I am quite bad with mythology overall." Listening in with great fascination as the first talon speaks. "Sadly my own knowledge primary lies in tales of the natives of this country those were the ones whom were the grandest where I grew up and then of course some basic Greek ones but just surface level knowledge." They were just to big to avoid "Bahh if you like it so is that all that matters what others think shouldn't matter at all. You dress up for your own fun not others."

The tip of her finger slowly dancing around the rim of her own cup of water.
    "I do not believe that there is anything wrong with you, however there might be a chance that you are carrying emotions that needs sorted or out." An echo of an outburst flashing in her mind. "So I thought that offering you the ritual might be good for you." Lightly shining up a bit "Especially granted your taken name and that one of the names of the ritual is the Phoenix ritual. Meant to cleanse feelings that weighs us down through fire so that we can rise with new clarity and strength." Giving it a couple of seconds to sink in "If you do not wish me to carry on so will I leave it at that though and not mention it again." Although I do think that little Kaze missed the first point I meant with it.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

PRE

The Talon shrugs non-committally. "I do not know if it will be fun or not. I just like the legend."

Phoenyx watches Skye. One can almost see the walls being pulled back up around the Obrimos. "What makes you think that?" She asks guardedly. "I am always this way."

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"If you like it then it sounds like the right path for you. Close your eyes and picture yourself in various costumes and outfits, the one who feels intriguing or fun in your mind is the one that is right for you." Nothing more to it really, it was not just a day for scary stuff.

Taking a deep breath before answering.
    "We are both arrows, people whom are ready to put our lives on the line to defend others and the only two whom seems to be in the city and around." Who knew where Avis had gone? "Still we do not know one another all to well yet nor have we had a chance to truly work together to forge a bond of battle which is a weakness for us."

Walking up to refill her water and leaving the words hanging there for a moment until she returns.
    "Whilst that might sound like avoiding words so do I speak them because we need to face it and before I answer your question so do I wanna make sure that I can be completely open and honest with you or rather blunt without it harming that?" Drinking some of her water "True I might be wrong but I do not wanna say anything to harm our none tested still forming bonds both for our social future as well as how we will work together."

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

PRE

Phoenyx frowns and tries to picture herself in something. Unfortunately, it just seems to be herself in different tops. That didn't help. Maybe she just wasn't imaginative.

She nods. That much, she understood. "Perhaps. But that will come with time. And until then, we are both Arrows. I can trust you to be that, and that your word and deed reflect your soul. That is a part of what it means to be one of us." She offers a small smile, trying to show her sincerity.

The Obrimos frowns again. "Speak plainly Skye. I would always prefer direct honesty over twisting words. Whether I agree or disagree, at least it will be the truth and you do not sully yourself with deceit. What is your point?"

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread