Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Seemed cars was a good subject for Guru, who would have guessed? But she knew very little, so she was content to not add anything. Sure, she liked her car, but that was about it.

Mads? She guessed it could have been worse. “Never knew anything besides being on the road, so never had a home to miss.” All matter of factly.

Nodding as she ordered another beer, “All over the country. And only retiring because I want to do something else with my life. Being a performer is ok, but it’s not fulfilling.” Laughing, “I think I’m a bit older than you are.” Judging by looks and that she was drinking juice. And the Shaman knew she didn’t look as young as she used to, not being a Acanthus anymore and all.

Peeking at the picture, “So was it hard to match the hair?” genuinely curious. “Should see if you can sell mine. I’m wanting to get rid of it to get something bigger.”

Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

“I’ll keep that in mind, was eventually gonna modify my car. Was gonna do it myself but I’ve got the basics in hand just not much experience ya know.” He whistled when he saw the restored classic. “Close to the Bullit model McQueen used. Definitely, who doesn’t like going fast?” Engines were also a great puzzle to solve, lots of interconnected and moving parts figuring out how it all went together was a fun exercise in logic.

He chuckled thinking he’d laid it on pretty thick already. “Herbal and alternative medication. Government has a lot of things as illegal narcotics that have useful medicinal purposes and very little downside, especially when you consider the fact alcohol is legal despite the physical and societal ramifications. The great state of California has taken great strides to begin rectifying a lot of these starting with marijuana so I’m working with distributors and grow operations, investing capital if they need cash and knowledge if they need a botanist. Not a botanist per-se but I’ve done a ton of my own gardening and working the land. I’ve been self-sufficient for a long time.”

Even before magic would have made self-sufficiency a breeze he still kept his own garden to grow and can produce he needed. Solar panels helped supply power, he was as green as he could be though he had to connect his workshop to the grid and add back-up generators in case. Certain things you couldn’t afford to have a hiccup in.

He looked at Madison curiously when she mentioned the hair, then looked at the car, then looked at Emily and internally face palmed. Yea he hadn’t really connected the two but ended up smirking anyway. “Nothing wrong with that, I haven’t been home in a dogs age. As soon as I could leave I did, been on my own ever since wandering from place to place and group to group. Now I’m here. All part of the journey man.”

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

The werewolf grins. "Don't let my perkiness trick you. Thirty is closing in fast, and you can't be that much older, if at all." She looks at the juice and sighs. One hand subconsciously wraps around her wrist. "Oh. That. I'm. Um. Trying to cut back. Gotta look after my health, y'know?" She says, eyes looking pretty much anywhere but at her companions.

"Nah. Electric blue neever goes out of style!" She grins. Fortunately, the cars are a lifeline she grabs with both hands. "Oh, totally! I do a few sales myself. What is it you got? What are you after?" She fishes around in a pocket and pulls out a slightly battered but good quality business card with "Makerith Motors" across the front.

She nods enthusiastically to Guru, making the blue locks shake. "I know, right? Well, if you need any parts or whatever, I do it all. Body, trim, colours... you name it I can fix it." There's a dawning moment when he quantifies the kinds of deals he was looking to make. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. Gotcha. Man, I am slow on the uptake today. You been in town long? I know a couple of guys that keep me in supplies, but if you're any better..." she shrugs, smiling.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The Shaman sips her new beer and munches on a fry as she listens to the back and forth. Cars and drugs were topics she had nothing on.

“Sacramento has in some way become home. Or as close to a home as I can ask for. Though I’ve left a few times over the years, being on the road is a hard habit to break sometimes.” Or that need to just go.

A slow smile spreads across her face, “I never give my age out, because then people want to know my tricks and secrets.” She says with a wink. Then a slow nod, “Uh huh.” Seemed a bit odd, with the look, but, whatever.

“I have an ’08 GTO, though I’ve added a kit to it that gives it more than the standard 400hp. But it’s just too small for me now, I want something with a bit more room. Thinking maybe a truck, but I’m not sure.” Undecided, story of her life. But she takes the card, looks it over and slides it into a bag hanging off the chair.

5. Likes Shane liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

Perkiness, he let out a small chuckle. No! Her energy was starting to take over his own. Guru had to think about how old he was, actually think about it and he hadn't even been asked. He blinked a second returning to reality. The Juice comment was lost on him, head bobbing a little as it passed him by. "Sure, yea. Health is important." He said as he took a sip of his drink.

"Shit Mads, you got a fuckin' nicer ride then me. Hell yea." He let his fist hang out there for a fist bump, letting the excitement get away from him. "I have a Charger, only a few years old, used, factory. BORING! Eventually I want to get something with some real power and mobility. Definitely can't keep it stock, that's for sure." Then while he was distracted Madison took the card out from under him, his mouth agape in amazement before he let out a chuckle. He'd have to remember that name he was still sober right now at least.

"Nah, haven't been here long only a few months." He nodded when she asked about supplies. "I'm certain I can connect you with the right and proper channels for your medicinal needs." You know, in case any cops were listening.

"Yea, you get the itch tpp?" He said turning to Madison as he took another drink, this time moving to steal some fries himself. "Like, I dunno, I always have to be moving. Doing something, working on something. A lot of the times if I'm staying in the same place it feels like standing still and I can't have that. I have to be moving forward, toward something. Like a tremor that runs through your spine and you just get this urge to leave."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily rolls her eyes. "Y'know, my girlfriend was the same way. Didn't wanna say her age in case it made me feel any different about her. BUt fine, Maddy. Keep your secrets," she chuckles amiably.

She shrugs. "Not bad. I just prefer older models. But if it works, I bet I could find soemone after that kinda thing." She thinks for a few seconds. "More space? Truck? Do you need to keep your group of agents on the run from a crime they didn't commit?" She sniggers at her own joke. "Although... That could be pretty cool...."

the werewwolf catches the look on Josh's face, and chuckles again, before rooting around in her purse before producing another card. "Damn, I really need to order some more of those things." She looks up at his offer, flipping the card over and scribbling a number. "My cell, for when you're sorted. Not work. Don't abuse it, 'kay?" She gives him a wink.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Blinking a few times, “Really?” disbelief in her voice, as she does the fist bump thing with him. “Oh, this one was used when I got it. I just paid to have a few things added to it. It has power, sure, but,” a shrug, “it’s just not that exciting to me anymore." At the look of shock, she offers a wink, "I can be convinced to share." she teases.

“That’s a good way of looking at it. An itch.” A nod, “The years I’ve been here is the longest I’ve ever been somewhere. And while I want to travel more, I also want to stay here. So it’s,” a pause, “complicated?” sure.

Smirking to Emily, “It’s more about not wanting to get into an argument about my age, having to prove it with my license,” and hand waves, “it’s just best to avoid the whole thing. But it’s not about worrying how someone will feel about me, that’s not really a concern of mine.” At least, not with them. There was only one she was concerned with.

“Well, I could tell you why, but then I’d have to kill you. And that’s just such a hassle, cause poor Josh is here, which means taking care of him too.” A heavy sigh, before she smirks. “So lets just say I cannot transport furniture in my car very well.”

Laughing, “Awww, now that’s no fun! Where is your sense of adventure for prank calls and texts? We have to find some excitement somewhere.” Clearly joking.

Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:

Monthly Spells:
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

“If I’m trying to protect my agents I clearly need an oil slick and caltrop dispenser. If you’re gonna go a little Bond you might as well just go full on Bond.” A sip of his drink to wash down the fries as he took the card with a nod and slipped it into his breast pocket. Do not forget you have it there Guru, you always forget shit in your fancy-ass pockets. “Shit I’m always sorted, I’ll drop you a line so you have my contact though.”

He nodded, knowing the itch well himself. “A desire for a place that’s your own but the drive to do what you want without restriction. That’s how I see it at least, without restriction usually also means within reason. Why I never really did Team Sports, it feels like a too tight turtle neck. Like your being strangled by a really weak person over a long period of time.” Stoner logic went to interesting places sometimes.

He was not about to jump into the age conversation, lest he look like Matthew McConaughey. That thought got him laughing at least for a second, shaking his head at his own internal joke. “Alright, Alright, Alright.” He snorted and laughed again though Aurora’s next statement made his blood run cold. His mind transported to much darker places, hand coming up to rub his cheek.

“She has a point, even Hunter S. Thompson had a sidekick now. At least we’d never have to stop in Bat Country.”

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily shrugs. "Like... how would I know if you were lying? Some people are just blessed with youth, or whatever. I always have to carry my licence to get served. Like, I do anyway, but you get whaqt I mean."

She chuckles as Madison plays along. "Ah, getting rid of the bodies is always the hard part." A solem nod.

There's a playfull leer as she steals more of the fries. A sidelong glance is given to the orange juice as she drinks some, wishing there was vodka in it.

She nods as Josh pockets the card. Mayhap another two new customers. A good day for her.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Her face turning serious, “Of course full on Bond. Except a version of Bond that can bend and fit into spaces you would never suspect a person could. Imagine a box being delivered, maybe two feet by two feet.” She shows the measurements with her hands, “Be careful opening it.” Her tone ominous, but a smirk appears.

A nod, “Yeah, that sounds about right. But I’ve noticed as I’ve gotten older, the urge to move from city to city is starting to wane. It’s still there, but just not as strong.” It was weird. An eyebrow arches, “No team sports huh?” how he got from traveling to team sports she may never know. "Remind me not to pick you for dodge ball then."

A laugh, “I can go with blessed with good genes.” Though as a Shaman she was supposed to be able to manipulate that.

“It can be, unless you know the science behind it.” Or your victim turns into a fish. Easy way to get rid of a body.

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread