(Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra shakes her head a little, "I'm trying to say that if I feel like answering, you'll get an answer. Just because something may be painful or uncomfortable doesn't mean that is why I'd choose not to talk about it."

"I did not realize that Seraphina had a cafe. Depending... I don't know. Perhaps I will mention it. Aside from these, I don't have anything prepared however," she says softly. And there are other pressing matters I need to speak to her on. Maybe not tonight... give it some more time. Then again, there isn't much time until Winter is there? She sighs very softly at that, though she hides it behind her cup of tea before taking a sip.

"I assume you mean Sonnie, but yes... it would be kind of cute to make little monkey themed pastries, wouldn't it?" She smiles sweetly a bit at that, thinking about it. Her skin seems to just glitter as she lets those pleasant ideas fill her mind instead of the other senses of anxiety that have been plaguing her lately. "Something to think about for sure. Macarons and macaroons are actually two different pastries, believe it or not. Very similar name, but completely different treats. My specialties are more in breads and loafs if I had to say I was specialized." Which reminds me that I left my loaf pan with John that night... I'll need to retrieve that at some point.

"Mistakenly, I thought you had been speaking about your Keeper. I'm used to people speaking of them via a nickname. The Wasp could have easily been the name of one, which is where my confusion stemmed," she says plainly, though she knows it is likely an unpleasant thought, it is just what she was used to.

"I'm sorry that you went through that. Um... I mean, I have some wine here if you want? Or, later, definitely at some point, I'd love to go do some kind of a girls night. Go hang at a bar," Talk about how men are the root of all of our problems. For some reason, that made her laugh out loud, thinking of those long nights of drinking with her old Spring Queen and talking shit about men in relation to being taken to Arcadia. It was a way to cope. She lends a hand out for Yamiyo to take it if she wishes, though her mind drifts back to the way she had extended it to John. An invitation left open and untaken. "Things will be okay eventually and sometimes it is just good to cry. I mean, why do you think the Court of Sorrow exists? We all need to deal with our sorrow at some point. Not that now is necessarily that some point." Though that night was far more than a cry.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

"Sounds fair to me, were still getting to know one another so it's always good to learn what's alright for the other one and not." Besides it did make it easier to be clear and direct.

"Didn't I tell you that she did." Thinking for a bit "True I might just have said that there were a good one, anyway yes she does have one and how she have the time for it is beyond me." Easier now true but during studying damn that must have been a chore. "It's just a thing if you would like to, it might also be a way to get your name around in case you want to be able to freelance a bit" Even though social media might be easier for that in this day and age.

Looking a bit surprised?
    "Did I mix up the names? Anyway yes I did mean Sonnie, the girl whom promised to make sure I would rue the day." Chuckling a little "Ahh that was so cute, first time I ever heard someone actually use that word. Yes it could be quite cute, depending on exactly how it's done. But that is the pastry chefs job to create and make the work come to life." Eyes opening large, looking over at the treats and then back to the artist. "Really? Wow had no clue about that, which one of them is the umm is dryer one the correct term?" Damn really not my field "Ohh bread, do you make dark raisin ones? Or dark ones with any fruits or flavor?" Not that she ate much bread to begin with but still.

Her lips slowly growing into a huge smile before bursting out in laughter.
    "Sorry sorry no, no I did not mean my keeper at all. That thing is not something I tend to mention, only unhappy memories and it just stirs bad memories for others. Nor do I have a name or even a nickname there, it just is." Taking a couple of deep breaths as she tries to calm down from her own clearly laughing thoughts in her mind.

Quickly looking towards the door.
    "I meant right now if you wanna go, we can hit someplace up and just have fun. A girls night sure that can be fun but spontaneous right now, maybe flirt with some strangers, tease around or just sit and drink or get tipsy enough to sing karaoke bet I will be awful at it." Trying to keep herself together, words flying out to keep herself distracted. Slowly letting her hand walk over towards the extended one, nearly touching it before pulling back as she remembers how bad each earlier touch had ended. "There have been nights of crying already, still it's not right to burden a new budding friendship with to much sadness. It was quick, burned bright, we slept together and she disappeared I only have myself to blame for dancing the dance." And not being able to resist her.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"You probably did tell me and my brain probably didn't register it properly. There's been a lot going on," She says with a bit of a laughing sigh, running her fingers through her hair. "From what I've seen of her thus far, she seems like the kind of person who likes to keep busy. And I can't imagine she does all the work with it. She probably has some help."

"Wait, why did Sonnie say you would rue the day? What did you do?" She asks with a bit of a laugh. This was nice. Just girl talk. "But yeah, mayhaps that is something I will bring at some point as a little surprise. Perhaps little decorated sugar cookies."

She smiles a bit at that and then takes a moment to decide how to describe the difference between the cookies as easily as possible, "Well, macaroons are a generally made with ground almonds and coconut. You normally even can see the bumpiness that has the coconut shavings in them. The regular macaron is more like a little cookie sandwich. Both can be meringue-based though... They're probably more related than I think they are, but at least, to my recollection that is the difference."

She takes another long sip of her tea, thinking about the kind of bread she normally makes, "Well, typically I make bread, baguettes, though I need more practice at them still. The sweeter side I'm much better at. I love making lemon poppy seed bread for example. I have made little fruit based breads before though. Usually with some help," she says with a chuckle, though her heart weighs just a little heavy at that.

Watching Yamiyo consider taking her hand, Cassandra says, "It's hugging I can't do. Or unexpected touches. They make me feel trapped. Doc once called it panic disorder, but, of course, most of us probably have panic disorder and ptsd. Sadly, no regular medications help for what we deal with, do they?" Look at you telling personal things. Though, there are worse things one could share. If she abuses the knowledge, we'll know what kind of person she is, won't we?

Hearing her speak on not bringing about sadness at the beginning of a budding relationship, she blushes. I am a horrible friend. I am so sorry, John... Fuck. I need to bake you something or whatever friends do to say sorry. With Blods, I just showed up with alcohol and a movie. Could do that... Maybe A Scanner Darkly? She takes a quick sip of her tea to simmer herself down and then looks back at the door. "I don't mind hitting up a bar tonight. If we hit up some karaoke place that would be fun to let off some steam." She pulls out her phone and starts looking about the interwebs. "Well... there's this BKB Best Karaoke Bar and Restaurant we could check out. Decent reviews. It's like a 15 minute drive or so from here. Could just get a Lyft."

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Who knows, I might have been a bit vague on it due to where we spoke at the time." It would be for the best besides the surprise sounded fun so she most likely did. "You're right there, if she did it all herself so would it be nigh impossible still it's not good to not relax either." Even if her Queen probably did relax at times so was she herself just someone that cared a bit to much.

Smiling an evil smile. "Ohh I did the most vile and evil thing you can imagine to her during the spring equinox moahahaha." Making a mister burns excellent finger impression and speaking in a low evil tone "I bested her in a limbo contest." Shaking her head and evil smile away a bit and just smiling happily "She would love that, treats and monkeys are amongst her favorite things from what I have seen thus far."

Nodding a bit.
    "Ahh then I'm gain so macaron is the drier one and the one I thought that they both were didn't even have a clue what that other one was named but I think I know which one you mean. Don't really eat many baked goods myself though." Damn her diet was boring "If you like so would I love to make bread with you sometime or well anything, be warned though I am a mess in the kitchen."

Smiling a bit as she slowly lets her hand slide over into the artists, thinking for a brief second to go for interlocked fingers but ends up with just taking a soft grip to be safe.
    "Thanks for telling me, it's really warm to hear." Someone opening up always felt warm to her "True we all have our issues more than most then again there is more than enough cause for it." Eyes going towards her purse as she looks a bit ashamed "I got one for my primary issue but to be honest so was it a bit to scary to take. They are psychological so who knows if you will even be you anymore, I carry them with me most of the time but still each time I have tried to take them so have I choked."

Shrugs a bit, still holding the free hand in a soft grip as she uses her free hand to wipe her eyes a bit.
    "Anywhere you wanna go, we can do someplace with food or somewhere more lively the scene as a whole is not really something I am unfamiliar with, if you wanna eat though so will I most likely just get something very light." She was more for the wine and cider besides she had various healthier things at home and at her sorority even if she was starting to feel a bit unsure if she would make it there before curfew. "Do I look good like this though? Or well who cares it's just a lie anyway."

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"Oh goodness, you are a true villainess," Cassandra says with a dramatic gasp, bringing her hand up to her lips to emphasize the drama. She then laughs, "I am only a little dexterous. Not like that though. Goodness."

"I'm pretty methodical when I do things, so if we made bread, there wouldn't be much mess,"
    she chuckles a little at that, "You should see me prepare salads. It's ridiculous honestly. I like it to look all pretty before I mess it up."

When Yamiyo takes her hand, she gives it a gentle squeeze to reassure her new little minio- friend. We don't have minions. We have friends. "Pills are the worst sometimes. Trick I learned when I was young is to lean forward when you swallow. Also raise your eyebrows. It naturally lifts your soft pallet and leaning forward opens the back of your throat. But hey, whatever helps. Each person is different and their physiology is different."

Cassandra shrugs a little big on the options of where to go, "I ate while I was at the symphony library, so I'm good on food. Can munch a little on some kind of appetizer or something wherever we end up going. Oh, which reminds me..." she gets up and proceeds to take out some pieces from her satchel and set them on the island so she can look over them later. "Can't be taking these with me to a bar. Sheet music costs a fortune sometimes," she says with a sigh, "It all has to be original purchased copies because of copyright laws. The music librarian is also incredibly intimidating, so I'd like to stay on her good side."

"Oh, you look adorable in that." Cassandra looks down at herself. She doesn't look amazing, but she never looks quite informal. "Yeah, this'll be fine. I'm a redhead, so if anyone wants to flirt, they'll be more drawn by that than my clothes," she says with a chuckle. Time and time again, she has found that to be true. She starts looking through her phone again, "Oh, but this place we could get to much easier. Near McKinley Park. Reviews are more bountiful and its a regular bar that happens to do a karaoke thing so, yeah. This should be good."

She starts typing again, "I'll call a Lyft whenever you are ready," she says with a smile.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Beware the evil demon beware or you will forever regret it." Chuckling a bit "We all have our strengths and weaknesses, besides anyone can try a little limbo even if it was really hard to get anyone else to join in." And to even get started.

"I meant mess in the sense that my culinary skills are extremely limited, it's not that it gets messy just that I cannot really make more than the very basic stuff and even that is just barely. So half the words for stuff are things I just don't get nor really do on pure instinct." It was so much easier to just order or have others make it in some fashion. "You know that you're gonna have to make a salad when I am present now right?"

Nodding a little, gently smiling as she keeps the artists hand in hers.
    "If nothing else so are they at least scary, it's not that I have a hard time to swallow them with water it's just that I am to afraid of the effects to dare to take them." Besides who would I be if they worked?

"Perfect then we don't have to think about that, wondered a bit when you mentioned the restaurant place." Feeling a sad that the hand was gone from hers still it was nice and enough. "That sounds tough, I thought they were all on tablets nowadays to be honest everyone seem to love getting everything in digital form left and right."

Drawing back a bit and looking curious.
    "Wait that really works? That sounds nice, always a bonus to know what to focus on and use as an allure." Far harder when you have no clue. "We can go wherever you like, no real preferential for me or well lesbian clubs tend to be my favorites but that might not be your scene besides it would be a bit evil to drag you there unless we were a group." Not abandoning friends for hookups. "May I use the restroom and freshen up a bit then you can call at any time?" Softly wiping away the tear remnants from her eyes and cheek.

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"Yeah, limbo is a lot easier when everyone is into it," She chuckles, nodding in response.

"Ah, I see. That makes sense. Honestly, I'm not entirely sure where it came from. Now, my decorating skills are crap, but at least it will taste good," She says, laughing a little bit.

"The thing about medicine is that it is medicine. Everyone is so quick to dismiss those kinds of medications because they believe it turns them into zombies. Some might, sure, but you've just got to find the right ones," She says gently, "Of course, I'm not entirely one to talk on that end," She chuckles a little bit, trying to be comforting.

"Heh, yeah people do occasionally use the tablets. Particularly the pianists, but..." she pulls out one of the books and turns to a particular page. It is filled with very light pencil markings of all kinds. It looks like a complete mess with circles and drawings of eye glasses, little dots, and what look like hair pins. It's kind of overwhelming to look at if you don't understand it, "Can't do these kind of markings on a tablet." She places the book back down on the island.

Finishing off her tea, she walks to go place it in the sink for her to deal with later, "Either way works for me. But yeah, you go get yourself all pampered up. It's just down the hall and to the right. Don't mind the makeup on the counter." She says, running her fingers through her hair making that awkward face of 'oh yeah, probably should have cleaned up a little bit.'

The bathroom is typical looking and truthfully only a little bit of a mess. Though, by how organized the rest of her place appears for the most part, sure, one could call it messy. The counter has a few tubes different shades of mauve lipsticks sitting out instead of in the organizer she has holding all of her makeup brushes and eyeshadows and the like. Also on the counter is a little open jewelry organizer with various necklaces, mostly with opal as the center. The only piece that particularly sticks out is a set of two rings, rose gold for the bands with what look to be opals and some kind of diamond or diamond-like gems. Behind it is a dark stone and rose gold ring, definitely far bigger than any of her delicate fingers.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

"You should have seen it, Sonnie ran around with the stick trying to get people to join in but no one seemed into it except me and I had to chase her down for it as she kept getting distracted." What a strange and nervous night it was.

Smiling an innocent smile.
    "Still if you like so can I mess up the kitchen as well, that would be no extra issue I promise." True she hated messes she didn't control but still. "Or just escape and turn the living room into a giant fort to enjoy the treats inside."

Shaking her head a bit.
    "Well in my case so is it a bit different. You see the medicine do have some psychological effects but it's more to help control my umm carnal desires but they are quite a large part of me so that makes it scary." Still it might be good to at least try but then again scary.

Breathing in the book, eyes watching it lovingly.
    "True and paper, books and so forth have life tablets just don't have that." Trying to watch over the markings for a couple of seconds before just giving up. "Sorry no clue what they all mean though, I bet they all have some personal meanings though. I still wanna hear my Fur Elise though, that song have some nice memories even if it took me ages to find the right name." Smiling brightly as she closes her eyes "I always just thought of it as the little princess song."

Grabbing her purse and heading of to the bathroom, looking around a bit at first but being careful not to touch anything she doesn't need to, not looking around or invading her hostess privacy in any way. It was hard to resist looking at the jewelry though, not touching any but still it was always intriguing to see.
    Touching up her makeup and doing her best to fix her eyes, this was always the eternal struggle though makeup was hard for some sure but for her and others like her it was extremely hard still it rarely fully mattered and mostly just served as a confidence booster but still. Finishing up and putting her stuff back in her purse before heading back out. "There we go, that should work. Do my eyes look puffy or off to you?" Looking towards the artist seeking confirmation that she had managed to get it all sorted.

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra laughs along with Yamiyo as she continues telling her about little instances of fun she's had with Sonnie.

"Oh, forts are lots of fun," She recalls building blanket forts with Blodwen to watch TV together and be general weirdos. A deep laugh echoes in her mind for a moment. He was always amused by the weird things she often did with her best friend. I do miss her.

"Mmm, I can see how that can be rather scary. Though, it all goes back to balance. If something is going to help balance you, it might be worth pursuing, even if it is a little scary. Of course, that is, assuming that is what you want."

"Well, they are mostly all the places I've messed up and places the director has told us to mark. Okay, okay, how about this. When you come back from the bathroom and before we go, I shall play you some Fur Elise, sound good?" She says with a little chuckle, "I'll just get myself set up."

When Yamiyo comes back, Cassandra has already set herself up on the couch, a music stand in front of her with a thick book of music. She is in the midst of tuning her instrument and she looks up with a smile, taking a look at the Succubus as she'd asked about her appearance. She avoids looking directly at her as a whole, mostly focusing on smaller features as to not be distracted by her black eyes. "I think you look great. Tiny bit of puffiness is there, but in a cute, young, lively way. Better than having them be sullen for sure." She'd never lie in that regard. Mainly as she'd hope no friend would ever let her walk out the house looking like a hot mess. Of course, Yamiyo did not look like a hot mess, so she didn't need to go that far.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Enjoying the laughter and fun, it was quite nice to reminisce even if it was just half a year ago so had it been her first time meeting anyone in the freehold. "I turn my living room into one every now and again, for none important reasons." Pondering for a moment "Maybe I should make one more permanently here now, I recently made my apartment bigger so I do have the room for it." What else to use the new living room for?

Seeming a bit worried.
    "To be honest how to know? It's a major part of me, it's who I am and what I know. Without it would I just revert to who I used to be? Now that is not something that would be fun still it might be good as it is a hindrance." Sighing a bit "It's scary and as things are now so do my brain mess it up anyway."

"Sound lovely, can't wait to hear it." Hmm that sounded logical and meant that it was most likely marks no one else could truly read.

Trying to look into the eyes of the artist as she get's her eyes checked.
    "Sounds good enough, hopefully it will go down and if nothing else so is the goal not to pick anyone up anyways now that would be a bit rude besides my sisters might give me a far to long questioning in the morning about it and not interested in that right now." She was still finding her place there after all. "Thanks for checking, it's always so hard to tell anything about my appearance with just my own eyes."

Sitting down, leaning herself back and closing her eyes waiting for the music to begin. Gently smiling as she gives the artist the time she needs to start.

Page 5 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
Closed Thread