Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2009) Of Princes and Paupers

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Sep 3, 2020 : (2009)Informal Court
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"The Seneschal is also of the Circle. What she chooses to reveal beyond that is up to her. I try to respect the privacy of others." It wasn't really a secret who belong to which covenants.

"And do you belong to a covenant?" She asked.

"Anytime you want a tour of any place I'd be more than happy to help."

Attribute (Presence)
    (Quiet listener)
    Aspect of the Predator
    Mask of Tranquility
    JC Smith

Cacophony Whisperer

PRE

Not useful in that she didn’t name any further goddesses, though it did speak to the Circle being somewhat disjointed. Which made him feel… oddly saddened.

Still, the Seneschal? He had assumed she wasn’t aligned. Or at least he expected someone in her position to champion the Circle more that she had.

“No, I’m unaligned,” he admitted. It was such a normal difficulty that he almost forgot that it wasn’t obvious.

“I’d offer you a tour of where I’m staying but I think it wouldn’t be much of a comparison.”
    Presence (Quiet Listener) 1 / BP1 / Mask of Tranquility

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Not aligned. Some of the more pushier covenants would probably start hounding him.

"I wasn't aligned for a very long time. Like I said, I was able to explore the different covenants here and made an informed decision. Most people here do not put on a strong sales pitch because it needs to be right for you. The Circle wasn't what I thought it would be and I liked that. We are free to explore our own paths, yet we help each other and work together. I like the togetherness but not being forced into a mold."

"If you are interested in looking at the different covenants I could direct you to different people who could help with that. Outside of court I could share my experiences with you. Mostly positive ones, I assure you." She thought about the negative individuals were gone now. The Prince did not approve of trouble makers.

"Some hold their rituals and such more tightly guarded than the Circle does. I guess even in the Circle we have our secrets, but who doesn't."

"I would love to see where you are staying. I find it helps getting to know people better. But if it makes you uncomfortable, I wouldn't want to impose."

Attribute (Presence)
    (Quiet listener)
    Aspect of the Predator
    Mask of Tranquility
    JC Smith

Cacophony Whisperer

PRE

“Have you joined the Circle in Sacramento?” Her description didn’t match his experience. Though, his could hardly be called typical. “What did you did think the Circle would be like?” He wanted to ask what she thought of other covenants but he was fairly sure he wouldn’t get a good answer on that front. More over he wouldn’t want to put her the situation of speaking badly of any covenant. “How is that feeling unique to the Circle?” Most groups after all supported each other and any Kindred (or Crone) was capable of forcing their view on another.

And he knew the Circle held their powers and rites as close as any. “I would be honored for you anything you shared.” He wished that it was only curiosity that urged him.

As for showing his Haven… he hadn’t been entirely sincere. However, the offer had been made. To show his weakness. A vulnerability. Yet that was what made life worth living right? “Of course,” he said “Just let me know ahead of time.”

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"What I had seen of the Circle in other domains had given me the impression of voodoo style magic or something. So I had some weird harsh ideas about it." She shrugged. "What I learned didn't match up."

"I'm afraid any further covenant discussions should take place out of court. I'll answer any of your questions at that time." She enjoyed a curious mind, but court was not a time for covenant discussion.

Changing the subject, "Have you been able to find adequate lodgings? I know how difficult that can be sometimes."

Attribute (Presence)
    (Quiet listener)
    Aspect of the Predator
    Mask of Tranquility
    JC Smith

Cacophony Whisperer

PRE

JC gave a nod of acknowledgement. He knew how dangerous certain subjects could be. "Well, I hope I have the opportunity to learn more." Without the opportunity of exiled or disemboweled.

"Yes, thank you. Very adequate." At least he wasn't going hungry.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread