(Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

(Activating her chokers mien)Glamour 1 Spent
    +2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

It had taken her ages to decide whether or not to wear her more special dress before deciding not to, having spent the majority of the day at various saloons to get her nails, hair and makeup as well done as possible it was the autumn coronation after all and if there was someone that seemed to like things elegant and nice amongst the monarchs so was it without a doubt Rhodes.

Walking into the hedge, into where the coronation would take place with a purse in her hand wearing a new dress bought for the occasion and her ever beloved choker around her neck.

Looking around the room to see who were here, seemed like a great deal of people were here already but not the main guest for some reason still he was probably just trying to be fashionably late. Instead choosing to make her way over to the latest or well the latest female addition to the freehold at least as there was another man here that she didn't recognize.
    "Hi there Cassandra, feeling ready for your performance tonight? I have been looking forward to it for weeks now." Looking at her with warm kind eyes "Love the clothing, it suits you perfectly." Smiling kindly towards her as she looks over the people around her, lightly curtsying to her Queen. "You look amazing my Queen, did you make that dress yourself?" Remembering how she had told her that she liked to make clothing.

Her eyes turning towards Sonnie with a kind smile.
    "Alright you and me need to go shopping for Halloween together."

Lastly giving a warm but awkward smile towards Anatole, not really knowing what to say or how to act around him. All she had been able to do for him were to try and stop him from bleeding out an attempt that had turned out to be in vain as Sera had helped him with much more ease.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Sera!" Setting her box of cupcakes on a table, the Beast came bouncing over to the Spring Queen, "Thanks! And your dress is SOOOOO shiny! I can't stop staring!"

And she didn't. Clearly, the highest of compliments from one known to be distracted by shiny objects.

Sonnie waved at the people she knew to greater or lesser degrees, though her eyes did not leave Seraphina's spectacular outfit.

"Hi folks! Nice to meet you Gerritt! Congrats on the arrival of Autumn, Anatole! Hiya Ram! Yo, Cassandra! Hey there, Jimmy Boy! Afternoon, Doctor Titania! We totally should, Yamiyo!" She was pretty sure she got everyone. Hard to know when she was staring so hard at the shiny Treasued.

"We all waiting on the arrival of his spooky scary Royalness?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Sapphires take in the radiant Fairest, “Pleased to met you Cassandra, I’m Seraphina, Vernal Sovereign. Or, just Sera.” Her angelic voice upbeat and friendly. The Nix’s own Mantle doesn’t allow for her to feel others too easily, the warm spring breeze dancing around her as colorful wildflowers began to bloom at her feet.

A nod to Ram as he entered.

Looking to the other new face, “Hello Gerrit.” Seemed Autumn was going to be the Season of new Lost.

A kind smile was offered to Anatole, though her heart broke at seeing his wounds and obvious pain. “Hi Anatole, how are you?” wishing she could have done more.

“Evening.”
    She returned to James. “Did you receive the package I left for you? Has it helped at all?” she wasn’t expecting it to, knowing sleep was a difficult beast to tame.

“Hi Titania!”
    her outfit an odd choice, but one that she wore well.

Looking to Yami, “Thank you, and yes, I did make it.” Though she felt really overdressed in it now.

Laughing, light with a musical quality to it, “Thank you Sonnie!” her confidence boosted by the reaction of one of her dearest friends. Though maybe the decision to go with the moonlight was too much with her gilded skin?

Smirking to the Beast, “Do I need to make you one too?” she teases gently.

A translucent hand picks up a water, “We do seem to be waiting on him.” Would they announce the engagement? A look was absently given to the ring. Or just let people figure it out as they went? The last was preferable, as this night was for Autumn.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra smiles a bit to Gerrit, also taking note of his frigid breeze. Oh good. She shifts her cello case on her shoulder, "I'm am also very new to the area. We must have arrived around the same time."

She shifts a little to view Anatole, and raises her eyebrows in a hint of concern over his harmed looking appearance. I'm no healer. Certainly Spring has its share that can help the poor dear. "Hello! Yes. Completely new to the area. Thankfully, you all seem quite lovely."

Cassandra makes note of the Darkling as they enter and wander over to the drinks area, headphones in their ears, but she says nothing. Not yet.

She feels a little more relaxed as Yamiyo enters, probably due to her being the most familiar of faces to her. "Hey! Thanks," she gazes down at her outfit. She does feel rather cute in it. It's been a while since she's gotten to get all prettied up. "I'm a bit nervous, but, such is the life of an entertainer, right?"

She turns a little to gaze again at the moonlit dressed Treasure and again, she curtsies, "Nice to meet you, Sera," Her dress makes me almost feel dull. What an odd feeling. She gazes around again, curious when the Autumn King would finally make his appearance. The anticipation of the event was starting to make her anxious. She pauses. Ah. Of course it was. Typical Autumn.

After a long moment, she does decide to head over to the table with drinks to fix herself a simple cocktail. She nods to the Darkling as she does so and senses the similarities in their mantles, noting that his seems to be stronger. As per usual, her colors continue to shift upon her opalescent skin, making her hard to read unless she is trying to emote something in particular.

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    Merit (Arcadian Body:Str)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    New ID (Andrew Sarcacious)
    Mantle (Summer)
    (+1 Athletics, Sounds of Battle)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

Well, congrats on making it here,” Ram said to Gerrit “I’m pretty new here myself but I’m pretty sure no one will argue with having another addition to the Freehold.” Especially another Ogre. As more Changelings arrived he greeted them when they said hi to him.

He still didn’t see the Autumn King though. Or Queen Circe. Glancing around the clearing he didn’t sense anything out of place and everyone had the familiarity of the Wyrdstone. Nothing explicitly untoward except that they weren’t in the fortified position that Autumn obviously had. It felt off and Ram wasn’t sure if that was just Autumns being Autumns or a set up for a trap.
    Render | Strength 6 | Mantle 1 Distant sounds of battle

New Identity
    (Gerrit Jameson)
    Gerrit

Mien:
    Leathery scars, bruises and scaly scabs cover the whole hairless body. There is a certain symmetry to the disfigurements, the color of the visible skin ranging from pale pink to purple and dark red. Lately patches of dark blue and black - frostbite - have appeared on his skin and some of the scabs have frozen over and crystalized.
    His right hand shows a copper-coloured, wilted and flaky scar, engulfing most of his palm and the inside of his wrist. Next to frostbite and bruised scars it adds a third layer of wounds bore by the Ogre.

Mantle:
    Contrast seem to grow slightly more stark around Gerrit, the crisp clearness of a winter morning. Sometimes the sound of ice forming or breaking can be heard in a short, brisk snap. When using Contracts a subtle, biting cold can be felt around Gerrit - pins and needles prick both the Onyx and those close to him.

Crown:
    Solid, thick panes of clear ice symmetrically arranged around his head with fern frost at the base.
    Active Pledges

Motley Pledge

Only a result of 10 on a die is considered a success. Should a given die result in no successes, the failure is considered to be a dramatic failure, though the oathbreaker may spend a point of willpower to negate this, making it a regular failure.
    -Until Oct 5th.

PRE

Stonebones Snowskin

This Freehold feels so alive! Gerrit made sure to offer each new arrival his hand (and a courteous bow to Seraphina, who demanded this kind of respect thanks to the regal air surrounding her) and wondered, how many more there were to come. He skipped on drinks and food for the moment - he still carried his gift and concentrated on keeping all the new names and faces straight, a feat made even more difficult by how stunning some of the Lost looked here.

He smiled at Cassandra. "Judging by the way introductions are going we don't seem to be the only ones finding our way here lately."

And yeah, Ram's remark intensified Gerrit's feeling of community - even newer members of the Freehold seem to be grateful for growth and change. "Thanks, what's your impression so far?"

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.
    Anatole Scenes

PRE

Smith

To James Turner "Oh yes. Anything for some liquid courage right now."

The dwarf coughed sourly and began a painfully slow journey to the waiting drinks table.

He paused before @Seaphina

"As you see. Still standing." He paused to shake out a tremble racing down his arm, then very carefully posed with his weight on his walking stick.

"The Ascendant Sovereign will appear when he feels it right to do so. Fashionably late, some call it." The general discomfort lent an acerbic tone to his voice, which the dwarf appeared not to notice.

To Cassandra Reeding "Yes. Lovely. You..." And then he had to moderate his breath. When the pain had subsided, the Polychromatic Artist had moved onto the drinks table.

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

James set the gift down and slipped away from the drinks to deliver Anatole his own, he wasn’t about to make the injured Dwarf shuffle over and move more than he had to. “Hopefully it’ll take the edge off.” For both of us. He said through a half smile before returning to the drink station where he’d left the gift and his own drink. Cup brought to his lips, eyes staring out over the room watching the comings and going noting a few things in his mind.

He offered Sera a deep dip of his head, a small show of deference from the Darkling. “I did, yes, thank you! It has a firm home next to my coffee maker I think they’re battling for supremacy now.” A small laugh as he took another drink. “It doesn’t hurt, that’s for sure, trying to incorporate it into my nightly rituals when I can remember. I’ll have to come by and restock, grab some Peppermint and Chamomile too. If I can do anything to repay you please don’t hesitate to ask. The dress is quite nice as well, I’m afraid I can’t really compliment it in a way that hasn’t been covered already. I’m going to have to get something made for the next Equinox I think.”

It being the Winter Equinox and all, he wasn’t Fairest so these things were beyond his understanding. He contemplated standing there wearing all second-hand clothing. He might need to find a way to make money outside of social work. He watched as she talked about the Dread Lord, eyes following the trail of hers to the ring. That’s new. His gaze returning to hers, lips curling into a smile but not saying a word. Hide your love and your hate but I’ll keep this secret locked away. One good turn, right?

“I see she’s moved on from Coco already…” Off hand comment directed at Cassandra as she joined him by the drinks before addressing her more directly. “I could make you something if you like, so long as it’s not too fancy. I find a whiskey and cider to be rather enjoyable.” His eyes moving over to the Polychromatic woman standing next to him. The soft chill of her mantle could put her in Winter or Autumn, he didn’t really know for sure and best not to assume. He offered her his free hand. “John. Resident Onyx. I’m bad at small talk.” Cup raising to his lips to cut himself off and give his mouth something else to do than speak.

Goes by the name: John

9. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post

0 Scenes

Remember you're in the Hedge! All of your Hedgespun activates automatically! No Glamour spends required!

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

After the standard round of introductions, and the exchange of the usual pleasantries, and her attention lingers on the Fairest and especially the Queen just a tad longer.
    The Telluric decides to join the celebration proper by approaching her furry companion.
    "Sonja dear. What an exquisite dress", she lies (?), "How are you faring tonight?"
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

12. Likes , Abyssalstar liked this post
Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread