Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was time to see if she could make things better or if she was just young and naive or well at least this would be the first step into it hopefully it could turn out well but who knew anyway she still had or well wanted to try. Placing her hand over her heart as she thinks, once it had been so easy to understand feelings, to help people, to protect them and be a part of emotions and feelings overall but that had become far harder these past few years and she never really knew if what she did was right anymore. Sigh, perhaps a part of her heart really had died along with her family or perhaps the years after just slowly killed her of a bit.

Still now was no time to think to hard about it, she had talked with Kaze on the phone and given him the address along with asking him to bring a picture of himself a physical one that he wouldn't mind letting her have having promised that the picture would not last forever nor that she had neither intention or the power to use it in any sort of strange or sympathetic way.

The door to the workshop being unlocked along with a note hanging on it for him to see.
    Note

The workshop being a rather typical one for a carpenter, nothing really special except for the various native american ornaments hanging around both in pictures and various carvings in wooden details, the walls being covered in both runes and signs that meaning things for those whom understand the native american scene and others just being ones that quite simply were either very well made runes and etchings covering and talking about various powerful and deep hard to understand magic or far more likely for those whom had seen her bone knives just markings that she either remembered parts of something she had seen once and then her imagination all made up to just look captivating and nice.

Various carved wooden animals and ornaments decorating most of the free areas of the room, in the back a stair leading up to her apartment and lastly a backdoor.

A small part of the room hidden behind a curtain, a light one that still reflected the shadows of anyone that would walk behind it but not one that would be possible to see through.

Still the oddest part for anyone coming in would most likely be the rather large blanket laid out on the floor and the small panda cub playing around with a small tennis ball, some leaves and a larger basket which it occasionally tried to climb into only to have it tip around and then struggle for a bit to get out of.

Spells

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

(Spell exp, used around hallow)Mana 0 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Bookkeeping

Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze is intrigued to say the least when Skye invites him over to her place...and asks him to bring a picture. He arrives, parking the truck a few blocks away and walking. He's wearing denim jeans and sneakers and a pair of solid black trousers and a tee shirt, also solid black and tucked. He's got ts hand as he picture in his he knocks.

"Skye?" He calls.

He finds the note and enters the workshop. "Nice." He murmurs appreciatively. Then Kaze sees the cub. "Whoa."

He observes for a moment, not wanting to alarm it or make any assumptions about it, really.

"Hey, Skye?" He calls again.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

The panda roughing up some leaves before making it's way over to him, throwing them at him hitting mostly his legs and lower stomach, waving towards him with a panda smile before making its way over to the large blanket on the floor. Crawling in under it and letting her form return to that of her normal self, wrapping the blanket around her as she stands up and cracks her neck whilst she looks towards him.
    "Welcome, excuse the mess and the rather odd look of the place, I find the decor rather helps me relax even if some might be creeped out by it. I hope you enjoyed the panda visit, finally got that thing down recently."

Walking behind the curtain for a moment and starting to get dressed, only her silhouette visible through it.
    "Sorry I will just be a minute."

Getting back out after a little bit and walking over behind a bench, pulling out a drawer "Catch" and tossing him an arrow.
    "I finally got a chance to make some arrows we can use for your practice, these should leave bruises at worst and not be fatal or dangerous to practice with whilst still allowing me to use my skills without holding back, what do you think?"

Looking him over for a bit.
    "I hope it wasn't to hard to find the place, do you need something to drink?"

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Wow, Skye that's amazing!" Kaze says when Skye shapechanges back to a human woman.

"Um hm."
    Kaze says thoughtfully, nodding as Skye describes her new, blunted arrows for training.

"Sure!" He says when Skye offers him a drink. "Just water."

"I found it fine, Skye, this is a great place. How did you find it?"
    He asks.

"Oh, here's the picture."
    He says, holding it out. "So, what's it for? Not target practice, I hope!" Kaze laughs.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thanks, I thought you would enjoy seeing that. It was quite fun to be in that form as well, still haven't found my favorite though but give it time and I will. I was a bit surprised by how easy it was though, I did expect it to be rather hard to change form then again the Life arcana do tends to agree with me." Smiling a bit as she thought how this was another good reason for her to not wear clothes as much.

"I looked into them a bit, tried a few different setups until I finally managed to get them just right. I am actually thinking about looking into if there are any LARP groups active in the area, would be a fun activity to get engaged in or at least try to." Game and practice sounded like a fun combination to her at least and it would mean being around people.

Walking of a bit to open a small fridge in the back, taking out two bottles and throwing one of them to him.
    "And here I had prepared sparkly cider for your arrival, ohh well guess I will have to enjoy that on my own then."

Putting her water down as she walks towards him.
    "I was on a mission recently that made me have to walk a bit outside the more populated areas and in preparation for finding my way there I just found this place no one was using it so it was not that hard to get it to be mine. It was a really nice find and I hope to expand this workshop to allow for metalworking in the future as well so that I really can make all my stuff myself."

Taking the picture and putting it into a drawer before jumping up on a bench next to her water bottle.
    "No nothing that sinister just burn it is all." Giving him a smile for a second before looking a bit worried.
    "Well let me explain the whole situation, I am sorry in advance if this is rude or is gonna sound insensitive or hurt in any way. I do hope that it will not and that is not my wish but I am not so foolish as to think that it for sure won't." Taking a deep breath and letting her words sink in for a moment before carrying on.
    "I wanna do a ritual, not a awakened one but more of an old one we sometimes did back home for Phoenyx using her name for it as well actually so thats double fitting. From what little I can tell so does she still have some issues with coming to terms with your shared romantic past and her feelings towards it, perhaps even how she should feel so I wanna help her in a emotional phoenix ritual."

Waiting for him a bit, knowing that she strided on territory that might not be the easiest to handle.
    "The ritual is not that advanced but it does require five ingredients. Four things that symbolizes some of the warmer and more special moments, things, feelings or anything else that mattered from the relationship one of them I already have and lastly a picture all of whom will be burned. So what I would like your help with if your willing is to find those three other things, if this is not something you're ok with so is that understandable and I will not push the matter. I sincerely hope that you have not been offended." Once more waiting a bit. "The point of the ritual is to accept your past, offer it to the fire and then rise a new with renewed strength and vigor pretty much like a phoenix so it's quite fitting with her name as said. It is not mean't to be in disregard, it is not meant to insult but it's rather a way to take your past, honor it, offer it to the life giving flames and ask them to come to terms with it to feel strong, safe and have the memories be fond whilst the fire cleanses away the harder parts if that makes sense?"

Her eyes looking over him carefully hoping that she had not crossed a line.

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods. "That's great, Skye." He agrees. "What's the longest you have stayed in an animal form? Have you felt the animal instincts?" He asks, curious.

He nods with some interest as Skye talks about seeking out Live Action Role Playing. Not his thing, but interesting.

He seems a bit distracted in thought and misses catching the water bottle that Skye throws to him. "Oops! Sorry about that." Kaze says with a smile, picking up the water bottle and opening it to drink. "Thanks!"

failure

Kaze smiles and nods, "Well, it's a great find!" He says, not asking how Skye 'made it hers'.

"Oh. Oh!" Kaze says, looking a little concerned or perhaps guilty when Skye talks about using the picture to kind of exorcise Phoenyx of feelings towards him! "Okay...?" He sounds like he isn't sure how he feels about it, but does not object. "Well, thanks for telling me what it's for, I guess? I'd ask you to tell me if it works, but...maybe not, okay? Anyway, I'm not offended. I know you just want to help her."

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Shaking her head a bit.
    "That was pretty much my first transformation, I did feel some strange sensations but then again I also assumed a bear form so my olfactory senses were off the charts. I did for the most part just give in to play around and have some fun though, I am still gonna need to experiment with it a lot before it can be of full practical use."

"Have you ever LARPed yourself? I do not know much about it yet but I do hope I can find some groups around, would be nice to run around and shoot people with my arrows for fun and excitement and it might give me a chance to keep my reflexes sharp and ready in a playful way." Looking a bit dreaming as she thinks of being able to play with a large crowd of people.

Lightly chuckles a bit.
    "No worries we cannot be alert at all times and it's just a water bottle, I shall be more careful with my heads ups in the future." Drinks from her own bottle, letting the water hydrate her and keep her refreshed, fearing a bit how the rest of the talk would go.

"Thanks, I do enjoy having a work place suited for my wood crafting skills. I did learn those already as a child so it's nice to get an outlet for that side." Not to mention how much easier it were to make new arrows.

Looking at him a bit concerned as she tries to read his emotional state as he speaks.
    "It wouldn't be fair if I didn't and to be honest I cannot do it without your help as said the ritual requires five things, four things to represent memories and one picture. So I would really need your help to find the missing three symbols."
    Waiting a bit, this really needed to be handled slowly and carefully.
    "First of let me enhance the words that the meaning is not to remove feelings, to deny the past or remove warmth or the memories of it. The point is only to clean away the pain of loss, the negative aspects linked from the ending and to help move on to sort away the bad and help make the warm, tender and sweet moments into fond memories without feeling burdened over the loss anymore. I guess you could say it's a help to move on, even if it would work in full effect and let's say her name enhances it so would it not ruin your chances to get together again if that would be what you both wanted however it should hopefully make it easier for you to be friends, to see each other with new partners and so forth. Every love helps us grow and get ready for the final love so to work against the feelings that were there would just be emotionally halting which isn't good for anyone."

Nodding a bit.
    "I do wanna help her that is true, I admit that I am blunt to the extreme, do not play games and am not the best with reading emotional cues my training kinda ruined that a bit but I am for all intents and purposes a kind girl at the core." Smiling a light smile "So would you mind helping me find out the last three symbols? They can represent a fond memory, a sad memory of what broke you up, the sign of a especially important date or event, something that helped bond you together and so on. The more mixed the better of course but the most important is that there need to be as strong as possible emotional connections tied to the things. Now prying is not important so if you can just help me figure out the symbols so do I not need to know the story or link to it, I trust that you will be honest and if you would not like to help so would silence be far kinder. The one thing I already have is a broken arrow, that was the one thing I could figure out with my current knowledge base."

Looking away as she lightly blushes a bit, her legs dangling from the workbench.
    "In all fairness so should I probably admit here that there were two major events that helped spur this moment, the first were her outburst during your incarceration that was a key moment that stuck with me. The second came when" biting her lower lip for a second, here eyes walking around the room escaping him for a bit before looking straight at him trying to meet his look, her hands placed at the workbench between her legs. "I asked her out and her reaction to that." Her blushing intensifying for a moment before slowly starting to fade, still she didn't wanna keep any secrets and if this should be done so would it be done with complete honesty.

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Oh wow, really? First time?" Kaze says in an amazed tone. "I guess I thought you always could do that." He explains. "What animals do you want to try next?" He asks.

"Nope." Kaze says, shrugging. "I knew some people who got into it, back in college. The only games I played outside were on a playing field. Football, basically. And basketball. The one thing I remember them saying is when someone new showed up, it went better if they tried to watch and see how they did stuff instead of showing up and thinking they already knew."

He nods as Skye talks about her work space and being able to express herself. He reflects to himself that he still hasn't really found an outlet for his expression that seems to click with him. Though he thinks to himself, flying as an eagle was such a rush, as long as he can do that, it doesn't feel as urgent to find something artistic that fits him.

"Okay, hang on." Kaze says, a little concerned about the ceremony Skye seems to be describing. "I haven't given up on the idea that Phoenyx and I could work things out eventually. I don't want to give you a picture and tell you things that make it sound to Phoenyx like I'm trying to get her out of my life forever. Right now we want totally different things, so it won't work to be together for now, but that doesn't automatically mean it'll be like that forever!"

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Gently nodding a bit.
    "Yes first time, I do admit to always having an affinity and knack for the life arcana but I did just recently get to the levels of being able to handle full body transformations." Lightly knacking her neck a bit "I don't really know I think my aim is to go through various ones to just get used to it for various missions so dogs and local wild life including birds will probably be best to look into." Looking around a bit "I do wanna sleep as a bear though."

"I recently played an interesting basket game with some local guys around here, was quite fun but for me so have gymnastics and more light hearted ones taken the tone." Pondering his words for a second "Yes learn by imitation is often a good thing and no one has ever fully mastered something and if they have then well start from the beginning as you really haven't."

Giving him time to think, listening to him before raising her hands and lightly waving them before him.
    "No no the goal is just to give her a chance to handle the breakup and the negative or sad emotions linked with it she bears right now. As said it's not in order to hinder a second blooming in the future just to help her feel better now, to make it easier for her to handle her emotions to get an outlet and hopefully make her open up a bit more. With some luck maybe make it easier for the two of you to act on a friendly manner as well, if you want her back when the time is right so would the point not at all be to work against it in any way." Sipping her water a bit "And as said there is no real magic involved just a emotional ritual to help sort out being hurt and setting a base or perhaps foundation to get back to finding oneself, feeling good and secure. However I neither can nor want to do it without your help and permission. Naturally so does that include me telling Phoenyx the whole story as well meaning to tell her that it's purely to help her have a foundation to emotionally stand on and feel secure."

15. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread