Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“Oh. Well, I still think I’d prefer to think about it. But thank you.” It was very generous.

“Sometimes you come across Hobs that are easy to please, and there is something about the rainbows with these things they like. Not all of the of course. But with the used jewelry, you can create a story around it, and a good story is always a bonus to trading it.” At least, that’s what she had noticed. “Yeah, that seems like it might cause a few problems. Most of them ones you don’t need.” Hot items? Not good.

“See, now we have to do this. I have a case of various colors of edible glitter, so yeah, we’re doing it!” giggling. “Oh! What about food coloring? That might be good too.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

"On the plus side fer hot merch," she holds up her left hand in a fist. Her index finger goes up, "They're cheaper," then the middle finger, "Easy ta dispose of in the Hedge," ring finger, "sometimes ya can get paid ta hide 'em. But the negative is cops and sometimes Feds," and all three fingers go down.

Circe nods her head to Seraphina, "Exactly. Quite a few of hobs love that kinda stuff fer the novelty of changing the color of what they eat," then laughs, "Or trying to pretend the shit meat they're selling is something else. The pains of a barter economy."

"I actually did explain money ta some hobs in the Bay once. Toooooook a while ta phrase it in a way they understood,"
    the elfin Fairest sighs as she sips her coffee, "But it caused me ta regularly get ingots of silver and gold fer guns."

Circe didn't ask where they got it. Probably stolen before smelting into ingots. Hopefully jewelry and not dental.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Laughing, “At least the Hedge is good for something.” Sipping her coffee and picking a piece of pastry and popping it into her mouth. The plate was slid closer to the middle, so Circe could help herself if she wanted. “Can’t say I’d want to deal with the cops again. Dealt with them that one time with Fawkes and I’m all set. Not good times. And I imagine the feds are worse!” nope.

“I think we might be on to something.”
    A nod, “Now I can’t wait to see how they’ll react! Maybe we’ll make a name for ourselves with them. The Daring Sexy Duo from Sacramento!” laughing once again. The name was bad, but she was having fun.

“Really?” she couldn’t imagine trying that. “Sounds like it paid off for you though. Not sure I would have the patience, so huge kudos to you!” she had patience, but not for everything.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

5. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh ho ho ho ho! Indeed, it is and they are. Oh, hey?" She grins at Seraphina as a thought occurs to her, "How much ya wanna bet somebody in the 80s thought it was good idea ta like dump toxic waste inta the Thorns?"

Because honestly? It was hard to see that making the Hedge more dangerous by a noticeable degree. And that team name? "Now yer making me want ta give ya a skin suit. But I ain't sure how ta make it white ta go with yer gold." Circe sips her coffee, "Oh I don't have the patience either," the elf shakes her head, ears pulling back at the irksome memory.

"No it wasn't patience. It was having time ta spare, not bein' able ta bounce, and the hobs harping on about ordering pizza. I got pissed enough ta take the time ta explain how the monetary aspects of mundy society works.
    " After a moment she decided to add, "Aaaand that hobs are shit engineers. Lucky I didn't lose a limb instead."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Thinking for a moment, “You know? That could explain a LOT about the Hedge!” she says with a giggle.

Beaming with pride, “Telling you, it’s a good team name, could be a good business.” Who knows? “Why, what color is it? And I’m pretty sure I can pull of any color. Except gold, that might be a bit, ok a lot, much." but maybe she could even still look good in gold on gold.

“So you were stuck with them for a while and had nothing else to do?” that explained it. A bit. “And then you had pizza with them?” laughing, “You’ve lead a much more interesting life than I have!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"We could name brand it! Lil' boxes of products and everything!" Circe agrees with Seraphina enthusiastically. "Maybe silhouette of a pair of ladies in sexy pose as the logo? Hell we could probably steal stickers fer it, save some money." As for the coloration question, that was a simple answer. "Kinda grey. Sort of, hmmm," Circe sips her coffee as she thinks upon the answer. "Kind of Stardestroyer grey. I can change it with some chemicals but it has ta," Circe sips her coffee, "Cook fer a while."

"Well I could have made a tied up pun but I didn't go that way," she jokes, "Oh ho ho ho, yes I have! Live big or go home. Selling guns, donuts, an arcade game, and bullshit ta the hobs fer a profit. Would ya believe me if I said I was even part of a Latin folk music group that hit the top 40s in the Latin radios south of the border?"

Rubies sparkle upon a sea of oil as Circe awaits Seraphina's reaction that question. She wasn't even trying to effectively fib to her fellow monarch about the folk singing. It just seemed like a fun joke.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Laughing with a clap of her hands, “That would be perfect! I have a local company I use,” because she tried to buy from small locally owned business, “that make adorable little boxes. I use them for pastries and what not, but you can customize them!” reaching under the counter she puts two on the table. “My usual one, and then this is the one for fall. I have others, but these are the more personal ones. So we can totally do something!” getting more and more into this idea. “Grey?” thinking, “Grey can be a nice color, not sure about a whole body suit, but, I’d have to see it.” If the color didn’t work, she could always harden her mask.

Elbow on the counter, chin on her hand, eyes wide as she listened. “Wow! An arcade game?!” giggling, “You’ll have to tell me the tales sometime. Though I’m curious if there was something you’ve sold that you would never sell again?” she asks, wondering what the answer would be, if any. “Believe you? Hmmm,” studying the elf for a moment, “Well, I’m more inclined to say yes, I believe you. Because you’ve always stuck me as the type to never turn down a challenge and try everything at least once. And if you did, I might have to try to convince you to sing a bit.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Brilliant! We got us a business plan. If the boxes are the right size I could even make a profit disposing of hot pistols," Circe laughs at the idea. "Hell I could sell a stolen truck too just driving inta the Hedge."

As for the colors that got a nod from the elf, "Personally I prefer dark colors fer tactical reasons, ya know, sneaking suits. I ain't gonna wear white or grey in the Hedge unless it's snow covered," after a pause she smiles, "I mean it didn't work good for the Stormtroopers. They got killed by teddy bears!"

Circe nods along with a lot of it. But at the question of what she'd never sell again? Circe had to think on that. "Hmmmm," there had been a few bad ideas. She sips her coffee. The borrowed car? That deep fryer? The Easter Bunny costumes? That'd been an oops. Oh wait a minute? "Cattle," Circe answers with a nod of her head. "I don't know how hard it is ta heard cats but cattle is pretty damn hard. Had ta do it twice! That trade was straight up cazzo weird."

"Oh ho ho ho ho! I bet ya I could have pulled it off,"
    Circe ran with it, "Though I'll need ta get something in the market ta help me with the singing," her ears bounce as she points at her left ear, "These ain't fer show and I'd hate ta hurt 'em with bad music."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Looking at the boxes on the counter, “Well, I believe they come in a variety of sizes. I just get the ones big enough for one or two pastries. I’ll give them a call and see what the prices are for larger ones and let you know.” Laughing, “But there is there a gate large enough to drive through? I’ve only come across ones the perfect size as a door.” But if the elf could find one, she’d love to join her!

“Have to admit, I’ve never really been good a sneaking. I can do it, but I’m not like, really good at it. Standing completely still? Easy.” Though it sometimes brought up memories she didn’t want. “Teddy bears?” the Nix looked thoughtful, trying to figure out what Circe was talking about. “I think I missed something.” And shrugs.

Blinking a few times, “Cattle?” she asks, “Like cows?! You sold cows in the Hedge?!” a mixture of wonder and disbelief on her face. “Hobs really will buy anything.” Wow.

Shaking her head, “I don’t know. I’ve come to learn over the years that there are some styles of music my voice isn’t really suited for.” Which was hard to believe. “My necklace can help me with mine. So it’s very easy to craft something to help with it if you wanted. Though I’d be curious to hear you without any help.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well," Circe sips her coffee, "Ya can make a gate out of any door shaped opening," blue lips part in a smile, "Like a garage. Though we might want it ta be something we can burn down so big things can't come out," then laughs, "Cause I really want ta run over a briar wolf or two, just fer the giggles. So know anybody whose garage ya want ta destroy?"

"Motionlessness is vital ta stealth so it'd help,"
    Circe gives Seraphina a thumbs up, "And yeah. From Jedi? They sang the song at the end, probably ate the storm troopers. Wait, ya ain't Star Wars?"

The smiles drop as she lets out a loud sigh when Seraphina asks about the cattle. "Yes they do. And from what they said I thought they wanted ta milk a cow, but nope. They kept the cow but made me go back fer another because they actually wanted a bull," Circe drinks more of her coffee, "That was a confusing dialogue."

"Like what, dub step?"
    Circe cheerfully asks, "I heard a rumor of some lunatic tryin' ta weaponize that music," Circe sips her coffee again, "Yeah I should really focus on Hedgespinning shit ta help me more then I do. Since the gun angle kinda blew up."

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread