Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable crept silently into the apartment over the garage. She turned on the oven and slipped the casserole dish into it. She would wait to make coffee until the food was ready. Setting down her bag she took out the khalua that would go with the coffee. She then took out two brightly colored wrapped gifts for Emily setting those on the counter.

Once that was all done, she changed into a pair of soft shorts and tank top. She brushed out her hair that had some ashes in it still from the wildfires. She knew she still smelled smoky but didn’t want to wake Emily yet with the shower. Besides, they can share one later after they eat and talk.

Mable curled up on the couch and opened a book on her phone and quietly read until Emily woke up or food was done which ever came first.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily had passed out on the sofa, snoring gently. She was wearing boxer shorts and a baggy t-shirt, curled under a fluffy blanket that seemed covered in silvery fur. Anyone else might have suspected she owned a pet from the fluff.

She had slept through the moving around - even Mable sitting next to her wasn't enough to rouse the slumbering werewolf. She shifted slightly in her sleep, a pale leg hanging out from under the blanket.

Zzzzzzzzzzz.....
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable quietly read her book listening to Emily sleeping. The leg hanging out was so tempting but Mable behaved. When the casserole was done she slipped back into the kitchen to start the coffee. Then she went into the living room and tried to wake Emily.

"Emily, my love." Mable whispered and she gently kissed Emily. "I made fooooood." Another kiss. "And brought khalua." Another kiss and she ran her hand up Emily's leg. "Sexy lady. Wake up."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Mmmm...." Emily moaned sleepily. "Heeeyyyy baby. When did you get here?" She yawns loudly and tries to sit up - her hair is sticking up at one side. "Sorry May... I jus' meant to have a quick nap before you got here... must be morre tired than I thought." The words are slurring but when she sits up the werewolf give Mable a kiss on the lips.

"Mmmm... You smell nice," she purrs sleepily. "Wait... food? Khalua? Have I told you how great you are lately?" she pulls the vampire into a snuggly hug.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable sinks into her arms for a moment. "Why don't you get comfy right there and I will bring you in food and coffee. You have been so busy and with my weird hours." Mable sighed. "You must be just so wiped."

Mable went into the kitchen and cut a huge piece of the breakfast casserole. And then poured a bunch of khalua into a coffee mug with some cream and coffee. In her own mug she poured khalua and coffee. Then brought it all into Emily.

"Ok. Hope you like this because there is a huge pan of it."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"MMkay," Emily says groggily, rubbling the sleep form her eyes and spreading mascara around in a smear. "'m okay. Just. Need. -yaaaaaaawn- a few nights.... rest. Or day rest. Maybe I should take a vacation. Fuck, when did I last take a vacation? Huh."

A hand scratches under her shirt lazily. As Mabel comes back in with the food Emily's eyes are glued to the tray and her stomach roars hungrily. "Fuck... did I... did I eat dinner?" She twinges as her stomach grumbles again. Taking a long swig from the mug she begins attacking the cassasrole like a starving woman.

"Mmm... thiff ish goob" she says through as giant mouthfull. Swallowing noisily, she looks at her girlfriend and smiles. "Thank you baby. You are amazing. Maybe I should have khalua in my coffee all the time. Would that be weird? It doesn't feel weird..." attention drifts back to the food, which looks like it will be gone in about a minute flat.

Ettiqutte? What's that?

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable takes the plate and mug and refills both. As she brings it back full..."I also got you some presents. But for after you finish eating."

She points to the two packages on the counter. "You have been so good to me. I feel horrible keeping you up so many nights." Mable felt so bad for the sacrifices Emily was making.

"Do you need anything else right now?" Mable asked as she sank down next to Emily. Mable sipped her coffee. "OMG this is good. Maybe I should have gotten some of the glitter from Sera. But after I came here painted in it and made a mess I didn't dare."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Crescent Wolf leans over and kisses Mabel again. "You are just the... wait, what? Presents?? Awwww! Babe! You didn't... I mean... I never got you anything!"

She grins. "You bring me booze in a cup ad spend half your nights trying to keep me well fed and well fucked... I totally call that even. What can I say? I'm a simple gal with simple needs." She beging munching throught the second plate at a simialr rate to before.

"Uh-uh," she shakes her head with her mouth full. "'m good. GULP. Are... are you okay?" She licks some stray bacon form the plate, glancing at her girlfriend.

"Say... is it hard for you to drink things? Like, given it;s not blood and everything..." Strange thought, but she'd never realised until just now.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

She smiles at her girlfriend. "I got you gifts for a thank you."

"And I like doing things for you." She takes another sip of coffee.

"It is hard to drink things but I can do stuff to make it easier." She won't mention the throwing it up later part. "And this just feels right to share a coffee moment with you."

"I thought we could chat a bit tonight. Now that we understand who each is, I want to know more about you. Like hopes dreams desires. Maybe learn more of your past. That type of thing. But we can do that after gifts." She grins. "But gifts after you eat all you want to eat. Need another plateful?"

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Coo fank me?" Emily pops her hand over her mouth. " *Gulp*... baby, I didn't do anything. And I feel kinda bad because... well, you don't need to eat or drink... It's hard to do things like that for you." She takes another huge bite of her cassarole. "Y'know, other than the sexy stuff you like, but fuck, I do that for nothing."

She looks at Mabel and smiles gooily. "Awww.... you are so cute. Still. So so cute. Did you know it's been like... a year since the first time we hooked up? Can you even believe that?"

As Mabel talks about what's on her mind, Emily's mind starts going a mile a minute.

Hopes, dreams and desires? Do I even have any of those?
    Of course you do. Better hope she can't read minds or this could be a trap.
    Mable wouldn't trap me. Look at that adorable face!
    Those are her tits. You always go te sex when tryoing to avoid something.
    But some of this... I don't wanna sound creepy! Maybe we can distr-

Emily's thought is cut off as she burps loudly and claps a hand to her mouth, starting to giggle. "Um... I guess we could talk about that? Don't worry babe, I'll get it." She untangles herself from the blanket and wanders over to the kitchen, hips shaking.

Stop that. These conversations are important. Communication is key.
    Bitch....

The mechanic wanders back with the Khalua in one hand and a third plateful just as big as the others, but starts eating it in a more civilised way. "Sooooo..... like... what do you wanna know? Ooh, ooh! we could make a drinking game out of it! Whatever you ask, you have answer truthfully or drink. You can go first. Ask me anything!" She adds a few more glugs of the licquor to her mug.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread