Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

There was a nod, and confusion still on her face. But she just shrugs.

“Might be something I could find at a Market.” Then another nod, “Ah, so it would have to be prepped before a fight? Well that’s not very convenient.” She says with a laugh, “I can see it now, asking for a timeout with the enemy so I can dip my dagger in some poison.” Yeah, she doesn’t see that going well. “Would there be a way to like, infuse the poison? Is that a thing? Or maybe I should forget that idea?” maybe the poison wouldn’t work after all. But there were other ways to get the upper hand in a fight.

“Oh yeah! Totally forgot about that! Probably because I hate spiders.” A small shudder. “But worth a visit.” Not that she would look forward to that. “If the poison isn’t possible, that’s ok. I can look into other ways to add a little bit of punch to it.” Maybe there was Contracts.

“Well with getting a specific appearance, I’ve found it’s all about the materials and time spent. Not saying you didn’t make a beautiful dress. Because it was stunning. And I’d be more than happy to help you with a dress if you wanted. I’m current sketching out a new one.” And it would be perfect. “I have faith in your abilities, otherwise, I wouldn’t have asked you. And I am willing to find the best materials.”

I don't think we can mention the Briar Wolf fangs yet as the scene hasn't closed

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

"With mundy methods," Circe thought on what she knew from weapons trade. She mostly did guns but she got the principles of assassin weapons. She draws rough sketches for an example, "Yeah it'd be apply fer each stab. Probably could so some kinda sponge sheath fer quick application aaaaand ya'd want the antidote in case of accidents too." Then she drew something more ominous. Like a vein covered dagger, "Hedgespun infusion makes perfect sense ta me, like I said just takes the aspect of the components."

She taps her pencil on the paper and starts writing common mundane toxins, "Yer scared of spiders? Aaaand yer talking ta a gal that looks like a spider worshiping elf?" She smirks at Seraphina, "Oh ho ho ho ho ho! Yer so lucky I ain't a Autumn or I'd probably find and train Hedge spiders just ta scare ya."

And then probably get expelled by Rhodes for doing so but that was love for you. Circe then taps her mortal toxin lists, "In theory any toxin components could work but I got what ya'd call an issue with more available mundy kind. I'd need a gas mask before putting that inta a forge." She'd written down various cleaning chemicals, venomous snake, poisonous mushroom, and deadly neurotoxin. "So if ya want ta buy me one of those, that'd give me a reason to buy tear gas too. Hmm, maybe not needed if I'm throwing something venomous inta the flames but anything poisonous or chemicals? Yeah, I'd want a gasmask."

"Plus! That dress was my first try at Hedgespinning and this,"
    she drops the pencil so she can hold out her magical multitool, "Works as advertised. I think the water cooling at the forge is why it is all steampunk though, I mean the Wyrd leaves up to its fanculo name. Buut I digest," she puts it down and sips her coffee, "Giant magical spider venom. Throw in some baddie bones, steel, and Glamour and that should do it. Aaand yer lookin' fer a basic dagger on this? Not a switchblade, bowie knife, or the banana shaped ones?"

Oops, Circe started a new scene so I just ran with that. Sorry

Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“Hmmm” Sera ponders, thinking over what Circe has said. “Maybe it wasn’t the best idea I’ve had.” She admits with a shrug, “I just wanted something extra to it, because lets be honest here, my fighting skills aren’t what they used to be. And any advantage I can get, I want. What would you suggest?” if anyone knew how to get an advantage in a fight, it’d be the Summer Queen.

Laughing, “I wouldn’t go as far as to say scared, I’m just not particularly fond of them and they creep me out.” Eyes widen at the comment and she laughs again, “Wow, that’d just be mean!” lets not.

“Gas mask? Where do you get those? Can I buy it online? Cause if you want one, I can try and get one for you.”
    Were they expensive?

“Your first try? Well, you did a great job for your first.”
    A nod. “My first was my necklace, and then that joke of a dress I made last year.” A hint of disgust in her voice. “This year will be better.” It had to be. "And my offer still stands to help you with Hedgespinning a dress if you want." and now her mind was working out dress ideas for the Summer.

“So spider venom from the Hedge?” if that’s what Circe recommended, it’s what Sera would get. “Yeah, something basic, but still unique looking. Small, but large enough to inflict some nasty damage to someone. I want to be able to conceal it on myself somewhere, which was why I was interested when you mentioned the thigh holster things.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe's right eyebrow and ear raise as she smirks in a fashion that smugly says are you serious. The smirk is even in her voice, "Guns. Full auto, maybe American 180, point at bad thing until it stops being. Fer a knife? Something ya know how ta use so probably basic unless ya pick some style up."

"Oh ho ho ho, good think I ain't an Autumn then,"
    she jests before her tone gets more serious, "Yes a gas mask. Chlorine is a easy to buy poison and very dangerous as a gas. Burning it'd make a gas. Ya can probably buy at army or online," she explains to Seraphina. "We'll see about a dress. I know Sonny has a magic protection charm that's been spun. Think the Summer Monarch could do with an armor rainment or some shit like that."

As for the venomous dagger, that got Circe to hum in thought. "I never used those lil' spider bits I saved ta make armor," then growls in annoyance, "Guns are too complicated fer Hedgespun before ya ask," then goes to drawing, "Could use them ta get ya a practice knife. Better materials yield better results. It won't do anything special but," she finishes the sketch to show to Seraphina, "It'd be a good prototype fer what ya do want."

After a moment she keeps talking, "Might join ya at the Market. Spider silk or hide could be good fer spinning up me some armor."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Nodding and supping the coffee, “Guns are a bit too much for me, I’d probably end up shooting myself.” It was true, never put a gun in her hands. “So probably best I start looking into learning how to use a dagger. I’ll give Sonnie a call, see if she has any knowledge in it. If not? Well, I’ll just get creative.” And by creative, it meant try and teach herself. Might be a bad idea.

Laughing as well, she looks at the elf’s coffee cup and refilling it if it was low. “Ok, I’ll look into finding one for you. Sounds like something important to have available.” And she had no problem getting something for Circe. Nodding, “Definitely. We can talk and see what you want and if I can do it.” It would be good to make something for someone.

“I best practice with a dagger that isn’t spun. I don’t want to waste materials or your time.” Though the daggers would probably feel different? Wasn’t weight a thing with them? Looking at the sketch, “Not liking the whole spider thing.” She says with a smirk, “Though you do have some awesome design ideas!” just, spider. No. “How about…” she says, opening to a clean page on her sketch book and quickly adding two designs. “These?” turning the book to show the Summer.

“My jacket was spun with spider silk. The previous Queen of Autumn made it for me. I never go into the Hedge without it. I like to think I learned a bit of spinning from her, and I can spin dresses, I’ve just never added anything to them. Well, anything like armor and the like. But, I’d love the chance to try.” Might be a bit more difficult, but she was confident she could. “And I’d love for you to join me! Going to Markets is always more enjoyable with someone else.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ya know me, oh ho ho ho ho!" Circe laughs with the siren, "Well depends on how toxic the magical giant spider venom is." Then the laughter stops. "Magical, giant, spider venom. Ooookay now I'm a lil' worried about putting that inta a forge without protecting my lungs."

"I mean we're using bits of a giant spider fer this,"
    she says while observing Seraphina's design, "Aaaand I get ya don't like up but the Wyrd just might be a dink about it. I'll try ta make it not spider themed when I'm forging it."

Seraphina's talk of the spider silk got a nod from Circe. She drains her coffee, "Spider silk is supposed to be like a super material and that is the mundy kind." She nods her head as she plops down the mug, "So it shouldn't be too hard ta make armor out of it. Hmm, throw in some kevlar and it could be bulletproof."

Then laughs as she gives Seraphina a thumbs up, "Market day! I'll make sure ta bring booze and guns, kinda what I have ta trade when ya get right down ta it."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“I’ll get you one. Something about magical and venom would make me a little nervous too.” Who knows what could happen.

“Thought we were only using the spider venom? I wouldn’t imagine a single ingredient would shift the appearance that much. But,” a shrug, “I’m still learning the whole spinning thing. Though,” a pause, “if the poison thing doesn't pan out, maybe we just focus on it doing a good amount of damage?”

Filling Circe’s cup, “Oh, it is! It’s super strong and durable and I’m sure it’s saved my butt quite a few times. I’ve been wanting to work with it more, but don’t know what to make with it. So maybe helping you will be my chance?” but, not everyone wanted help with Hedgespun.

Beaming, “It’ll be fun! I usually bring trinkets that sparkle and catch the eye. Suncatchers have been very popular.”

Just realized Toxicity isn't allowed for Hedgespun according to the Wiki

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Eh," she shrugs, "Even if the danger ain't dripping poison at each stab it'll still get juiced up by the venom," Circe taps her pencil on the pad, "It is magic venom after all. And if I can make a dress outta regular sunlight."

"Grazie,"
    Circe thanks Seraphina for the refill. She sips the coffee, "It'd be good ta try. I'd want ta try spinning something more modern fer preference but if I can't," blue lips take more coffee, "I can wear the thin vest under. Works with those skin suits, be prepared and all. Oi! Did ya want one of them? I made one fer Sonja."

The golden lady's beaming smile gets a look of confusion from Circe, "A sun catcher? The Christmas ornament looking things? Wow, maybe I don't need ta buy cheap illegal weapons ta trade, just go ta an artsy store." The Summer really didn't get how that could be popular in a place where violent death was so common. Maybe she should have done more trading back in the Bay?

"Do ya think they'd go fer energy drinks? Could be entertaining to say the least if they never had caffeine before, oh ho ho ho ho!"

I figured spider venom was just flavor, a justification for the equipment bonus to a Hedgespun Dagger

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“So maybe it just needs that initial boost of venom. As long as I’m able to land a strike, it should be enough.” Sipping her coffee, “I don’t recommend making a dress with books.” A shake of her head.

“My jacket is spun not only with spider silk, but the dew from the first Spring morning. Adds an edge to a fight if I needed it. The other jacket I have, the one I got from the Auction, I’m not completely sure what went into it. I just know it’s stunning to look at.”
    Probably what attracted her to it and why she had to have it. “Uh,” looking at her coffee, “I’m not sure. It’s a generous offer, is it ok if I take some time to think about it?”

Nodding, “Yeah, you know the crystal you hang in the windows? They throw little rainbows all over the room when the sun hits them right. I love them. Like a little bit of magic.” And she opens her cell and finds a picture to show her. See! They come in many different cuts and sizes and are simply beautiful to watch. I have a few larger ones hanging in the tree on the patio.” Shrugging, “I get a lot of what I trade from second hand stores and antique stores. Some of the jewelry is super cheap, but looks expensive and eye catching. I’ve had excellent luck with them, and I always have extra, so if you want some, I can bring more.” Always good to have extra.

Laughing, “I have no idea. But it would be fun to watch! Maybe add some of my edible glitter to it, really catch their attention.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"The suits are totally mundy, no Hedgespun at all," Circe explains to Seraphina, "It is stuff I got by accident but findnig it again?" Circe waves her hand dismissively, "Won't be hard."

"Huh, oooookay."
    Was her response as Seraphina showed off the ornamentation. "Recall some philosophy I snuck in with occultist mundies," she rubs her chin, "Used goods might have some extra appeal to Hobs fer whatever reason." She laughs, "Sadly I am good at avoiding used guns, often they're kinda hot ta sell."

And yay! Seraphina found it funny too. "Sparkly 4 hour energy? That'll be hilarious. Maybe bring some ingredients too, spices, browning sauce?" Circe thinks for a moment, "Yeah that'd probably sell well, help 'em ta disguise the color of meat they sell or something." Which was kind of the purpose of browning sauce.

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread