Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Garden Grounds was closed for the evening, the shades drawn, but the fairy lights outside still glowed. Sera was there.

The Nix was busy moving around the shop, getting fresh coffee brewed and pastries set out on a table. On the table was a folder and a sketch book, a few pages marked by post it notes.

Iron french doors stood open, allowing in the warm summer night air. Lights from the patio beyond them glowing.

Dressed for the evening in a tan silk skirt and black tank top, her long hair trailed behind her as she moved. Wild flowers growing in each place she stepped. The smell of fresh cut grass overtaking the smells of the fresh flowers around the coffee shop.
    Circe
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe knocks on the door, dressed somewhat down for the evening. A half jacket, tube tup, and khaki cargo pants to accompany a tote bag of drawing supplies.

The elf had plenty of drafting supplies for two and paper in case Seraphina did not. And in return, she trusted sera to have much the coffee.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Sera opens the door with a genuine smile,

“Hey Circe! Come in.” stepping off to the side to allow her in, she then closes and locks the door.

Circe would smell the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and the Nix moves behind the counter, placing a larger mug on the counter, a new one. It was clearly for Circe only, and she pours some fresh coffee in it. Then pours herself one, “How you been?” she asks, “And thank you for helping me with this, I really appreciate it.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thanks Sera," she enters and almost floats on her tip toes towards the coffee on the counter. "Ssssso good. Yer a coffee siren."

The functional coffee addict puts her tote beside the stool next to the coffee mug.

"Busy busy busy, mundy work has been,
    " she takes and sips some of the coffee as she takes a seat, "Profitable. Hope yers has been too and always glad ta promote martial skills," she smiles at Seraphina. "I brought plenty of sketching paper and pencils fer when yer ready."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She laughed, “Been called a siren before, but never a coffee siren. Maybe I should get a name tag that says that!” she jokes.

“Oh I hear you there! With fall right around the corner I have to order fall flavored coffees, cookies and all that. Then figuring out how I want to decorate this year.” There was a sigh, but it was a happy one. She loved it.

At the mention of sketching paper, she brings out her folder and sketch book. Which was worn from use. “I have a few ideas, but, I’ve never done this before. I’ve always focused more on making jewelry and dresses, so I figured it was best to bring in a pro.” And who was more pro then Circe?

“My mind was thinking daggers, something I can keep on me, but won’t hinder me too much. But I also have no clue how to use any type of a weapon.” A frown, “What do you think? Are daggers good for a beginner? Or should I look at something else?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Coffee Siren? Fun Monkey? Gunbunny Smurfette?" Circe sips her coffee with a giggle, "We got the unique nicknames in this Freehold don't we?"

Circe drinks her coffee as she listens to Seraphina's dialogue. "Thank ya Sera. Yer pretties are nice by the way. And I am totally awesome. Just not a master. Yet. Not until I make something magical and killy. Or anti-killy, the skin suits are all mundy. Just need ta figure out what to make I can wear with kevlar."

As arrogant as she may be, Circe had been on the receiving end of bullets enough to not want to give up that protection.

"Daggers are pretty universal, don't think anyplace that did war didn't have knives,"
    she nods. It was probably the most universal weapon since humans figured out how sharp rocks are good for stabbing. Spears might have been first but the Summer shrugs, "Personally I prefer guns but that's me. I can throw a punch too but only blades I really use are fer tools. Hmm, gotta let the monkey know ta teach me ta use a pig sticker. Aaaaanyway," She decides to ask for more details first. No point in drawing random daggers for Seraphina if she wanted something specific. And drink coffee. That is important.

"What kind of blade are ya wanting ta try out? Are ya looking fer pretty but useful, fantasy esque, punchy stabby, or straight up utilitarian survival?"

IIRC Katars use Brawl instead of Weaponry for rolls. The Rambo knife just comes with everything you see there, refills sold seperetly

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Giggling as well, “We’re like the Charlie’s Angels of the Freehold.” Which was fine with her.

“Aw, thank you Circe! That means a lot. I still have a long way to go myself, but I think each time we make something, we’re improving.” Someday, she would create a dress that would blow everyone’s mind.

“I thought I could throw a punch, but I’ve learned that I’m not as good as I thought I was. So I figure having a weapon on me will help.” Guns were just too much for her.

“Hmmm,”
    looking thoughtful as she sipped her coffee. “Well, the ones I’ve sketched out are probably a mix between pretty but useful and fantasy esque.” Putting the cup down, she grabs the sketch book and shows Circe two designs she had. “I really liked the idea of an intricate blade, but then the idea of a blade looking more like leaves seemed like a fun idea. But I got stuck on the handle part. Though I wanted something that would be small enough to hide under a shirt or something.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

9. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Just so long as Sonny doesn't want to go Power Rangers on us," she laughs right back.

Circe pulls out her own sketching supplies and hums in though to herself. Then pulls out her phone. A quick search and, "Ah ha," she shows Seraphina a picutre of a knife that gets thicker towards the point, "Leaf is a blade style. Knew I'd heard it before. Anyway," Circe makes a few quick sketches, "It'd be easier ta make mundy wise but Hedgespun is hacks right?" She smirks at Seraphina, clearly expecting agreement.

"Making the blade have scroll work or symbols would be easy, more intricate with holes and shit?"
    Circe shakes her head, "That'd be impossible unless ya want Hedgespun. It'd make the blade too fragile, buuut I can spin." She puffs up proudly. "Though if ya want stronger then mundy, we're gonna need bits fer that. Briar wolf teeth and claws, predatory plant bits, spark of some element if ya want it ta burst inta flames or something epic like that, ya know how it goes."

Circe puffs herself up and puts on a mock tone of wisdom, "The great sword of epic was made in the fires of mount doom, with the bone of a giant and Santa's favorite candy cane. Oh ho ho ho ho."

How fortunate Circe had quite a few Briar Wolf sharp bits.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Blinking a few times, “Power Rangers?” she asks, not sure she knew that one. It sounded familiar, but she wasn’t sure.

The Treasured sips her coffee as she watches Circe, looking at things when offered. “The thicker towards the point is too big.” Insert Circe making lewd joke here. Nodding, “Defiantly Hedgespun.” She wanted things added to it to help her.

“If I wanted mundane, I’d have found something online and just bought it. Hedgespun or nothing.” Smiling, “And that’s why you’re so awesome!” a nod. “I can gather parts, I have to get some for a dress I’m making, so might as well only make one trip to a Market and not two.” Same time. “But I would need to know what I would need. I have to idea when it comes to weapons. But I will get whatever you recommend.” You can be sure of that. “Burst into flame?” laughing, “Now that would be something! But I was thinking something a bit more subtle, maybe poison. I have fragmented memories of using it before, and I think it was effective. Thoughts?” because the elf was the expert here.

An eyebrow raises, “Santa’s favorite candy cane? I didn’t realize he had a favorite. Bet he was pissed to lose it.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Japanese show, kinda like Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills if ya ain't familiar with the imports," was her quick explanation to Seraphina's confusion on the phrase.

Circe shakes her head, "Not really. Ya might not remember all of that trip when ya called in the Summer cavalry?" Probably she didn't given how out of it she was. "While ya were recovering I used my pliers ta make some," she giggles, "Acquisitions. So wolf bits I got ta work with." She then puts her elbow on the table and sips her coffee. She starts doodling, "Elemental fragments?"

Circe's mind goes to the modern stories of crafting mystical weapons. Videogames. Terrible but stories had power in the Thorns, so it might hold water. To have a weapon with a matching trait required a component with that trait. Fire? Flames, fire monster tongue, flares, or something. Poison? "Well ya'd need something poisonous in origin as an ingredient. Like a wasp's or big scorpion's stinger," she draws some horrific examples. "Usually those kinda things are laced, have some kinda reservoir, or soaked in it in the hilt fer mundy kinds. Or maaaaaaay," Seraphina's will see the red and black eyes widen. "Beeeee. Oh." Circe sighs loudly as she sips her coffee.

"The goblin market? It is on a big ass spider right?"
    Circe smirks, "Bet ya they sell its venom. Or it eats smaller bugs that have venom. Also poisonous plants could work too. Probably." She then starts drawing some random symbols, "Aaaand I can't guarantee the appearance. I mean my spun dress? Was supposed to be firey sunset colors not what I got."

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread