Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"That's something we can definitely agree on," he answered of the themed clubs, "Oh? You sing Jazz do you? Now that would be something to hear."

Steel eyes traced back to Sonnie, taking and folding the napkin into a pocket but not before a quick flourish and bow to match her 'fare thee well', "I will look forward to seeing you again. Any foods you tend to stay away from?" Allergies, diets... the devil was in the details.

A nod and a wave to Yami and Mable followed after the response. As much as he'd enjoy seeing the savage reduced to edible glitter there was some other business that called to the Lord. "Don't get into too much trouble now," he quipped as the door closed behind him.

Jack exits the scene after getting his answer, or if his question is evaded

Blood Hunt:

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A shrug to Mable, “Maybe he believes his intelligence will win her over. There are woman out there who find intelligence one of the most attractive traits a partner can have.” She was one of them.

“Ok.” She looks over Mables outfit once more before selecting a color that matched. Then leans over the counter to carefully sprinkle it on the girls head. Then shoulders and chest. Leaning back, she studies her work, “There, that should do. But I warn you, it’s not flavored, just edible.” Flavored would compete with whatever drink it was mixed into.

The Nix laughs as well, “Well, it’s whatever side is amusing and is making me laugh.” She was all about laughing. But she always had the Beasts back. "But you know me, I’d throw down to protect your honor if I had to.” A wink.

“I think it’s only hard to find when you look too hard for it. People need to relax about it and just let it happen when it’s supposed to.” A shrug. She wasn’t looking when she found it.

Laughing, “I have a feeling there is someone who is going to make sure I relax. I’ve already been as much actually.” At least she knew now it was done out of love.

She just didn’t give up. But the Treasured didn’t say anything more on it. She knew there would be no tours of her house, no other Lost within its walls.

“Maybe someday.”
    Her answer to her singing. Public performances just made her more nervous these days. Maybe it was the increase in danger around the Freehold. Or maybe it was having someone to care about.

“There won’t be any trouble, unless someone decides they need to test how, flexible, they are again.”
    A giggle behind her hand.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable watched Sonnie and Jack Alex while she petted the puppers. It was good seeing him out. He seemed more relaxed. That made her very happy. He was basically a good guy. She gave a finger wave as he left.

"Oh Sera, did I miss something? You going away on vaca?"

"Yami, I will find something to incorporate berries and eggs. Also, do you like spicy?"

"Love is an interesting thing. Kinda sneaks up on you." She thinks about Emily. "It just slips in when you aren't looking." Standing she goes over to Sera for her glitterfying.

"OOO I love it. And I am sure Emily won't care if it has flavor." She winks in a conspiratorial way at Sera.

"Sonnie, Alex is a pretty good guy. Sometimes his intellect comes through in weird ways but he means well. And he is super cute." She gave thumbs up and glitter fell around her. This was going to be fun to see how many areas of Em's she could get glitter.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Foods... she stayed away from? The question didn't quite compute in her brain box for a moment, and her expression was blank. "Uh, no?" She waved at Alex departed, "Bye!"

Sonnie looked to Sera and Mabel after the lawyer was gone, "Did I just get a date?" She paused a moment, then shook her head, "Yeah, so I've never been on an actually, like, date-date before. How does that work?"

Looks like we're out of time! Best wrap this up fast!
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Waving the lawyer away.
    "Good bye, thanks for the tips be take care and be safe out there." Having a will would be quite comfortable at least even if she didn't really have much to leave to anyone.

Intelligence the most attractive thing someone can have? Hmm that would have to stand for her she did not care about that, then again all she really wanted were someone to just see her and her alone and only want her and her alone so she was not full out picky beyond the sense that she wanted to be able to be open and honest with the person as that was the thing that had kept all her previous relationships from being anything she ever invested in.

Sighing a bit.
    "You're most likely sadly enough correct there dear Seraphina but it is hard to not search as well, I did hire a P.I to hopefully close some things up in hope that it will help a bit though."
    Smiling towards her.
    "That's good you need those moments as well and truly deserve them for all you do for so many others."

Giggling a bit at the mention of flexibility drawing to mind a pouting little monkey that promised her that she would rue the day, it was most likely not what was referred to but still it was what came to mind for her.

Shrugging a bit towards Mable.
    "It works but not to spicy, I do not have the best tolerance for the stuff I can eat wasabi but that is kind of my limit and even that is a bit hard. I am more for a spicy enough to be felt but not spicy enough to take over flavor to be honest."
    Watching her get glittered forgetting all about the picture she had asked to take.
    "Say this might be an odd question but you don't happen to know any other single lesbian girls that might have fitted in at the last party we ran into one another? I'm sorry if it's a weird question and I am sure little Em will love it."
    True she was in this odd try already but for each step forward that happened there so did it seem like there were three steps back.

Wait he was cute? In her mind he had just been coming of as a mark and she had forced herself to not try any of her old tricks, damn she had taken plenty of people like him and taken enough to survive for the coming months from them most of the time so had she charmed her way into getting the things from them though that often worked better than actually stealing and she did not enjoy stealing anything she wasn't sure were things from someone that wouldn't suffer or even notice from it's loss.

Unable to hold back a small a small laughter at the revelation from the monkey she would never have guessed that.
    "Ohh if you need it so can I go over endless things for you, going on them is pretty much my job and where I gain all my income from after all and I did drum up plenty during my travels in order to get by. However in all honesty just decide on an event or two, try to have at least one part where you can talk with one another and be yourself in all honesty if that doesn't work for you both then it will most likely never be a good relationship." Simple words but quite true then again it all depended on what kind of aim you had with it all as well.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Blinking a few times, then shaking her head, “Not that I know of. I’m just planning on taking some time off from school and just enjoy things a bit more. I’ve been taking on a lot and not just relaxing, so I’ll be trying it for a bit.” A shrug. It seemed like something that would make a lot of people happy.

Intellect comes through in weird ways? That was…an odd thing. “Well, he seems nice enough, and that’s all that matters to me. And until I’m advised he hurt Sonnie, I’ll stick with that.” Cause she certainly would hurt anyone that hurt the Beast.

Nodding as she giggled, “You did!” a proud smile on her face. “And you go and have fun! Relax and get to know him. Trust me, you got this.” A solemn nod. “Should you want something new to wear, let me know and my closets are yours.” She offers, “Not that there is anything wrong with what you have, it’s just an offer. I actually need to go shopping with you soon, get some cute boots.” She though the monkey had good taste in clothes.

“But it’s getting late.”
    A small pout, “It’s been soo much fun getting to see you guys tonight! But I promised I’d pick up dinner tonight.”

We're over the 30 day mark, I'll leave this open for one more post, and then close it by tomorrow

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread