Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Science journals mostly and a bit of biographies or literature on history," he smiled knowing it was a fairly boring reply.

He then glances back to the coy Sonnie, first hearing Sarah's comment, "A habit of yours then?" He paused before jokingly suggesting, "Do I need to draft up a contract to answer a minimum number of questions per date?"

He turned his attention back to Yami at her final question, "It has been a while but I enjoyed watching TED talks."

Blood Hunt:

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Laughing as a hand waved, “Of course not. Take as many as you want.” She was sure there had been others who had.

More laughing, “You do remember I have a boyfriend, right?” she teased. “But let me know when you have a free afternoon or evening. Not sure if I should take on another charity though. I spend a lot of time with a local woman’s shelter, but I’m willing to help here and there.”

Smirking, “I do have powdered, edible glitter, it can happen.” And it was much easier to clean then regular glitter.

The Beast would find Sera refilling the cup fir her.

Looking to Yami, “His is more accessible than mine. Afraid I keep mine in my house and I’m very private about it. But if you would like pictures, I’d be happy to supply those. Though it might be a bit, I’m going to expand it into a spare room I don’t need. Knock down some walls and all that.” Oh yeah. Bigger library.

Shrugging, “I don’t really have any recommendations. We mostly watch history and documentaries. Though there are a lot of fun movies out there! Sonnie and switch between comedy, action and scary movies quite often.” She actually loved relaxing on the couch with Rhodes and just watching a show.

“Oh? Any specific era of history that catches your eye? I’ve enjoyed quite a few history books, though I mostly read medical books. Both fiction and non.”
    More for interest and fun than anything else.

Laughing, “That might be a good idea Alex. Though I have never known her not to supply an answer. When she’s ready.” A playful wink to Sonnie.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

to Yami, "I love egg dishes. So many things you can do with eggs. Maybe it's because I have chickens and need to use up eggs. But Let me get back to you about the cooking."

Still, giving Fugly love while sipping her drink, "As for things to watch, I love reality TV. I know it's mostly scripted but it's still fun and you can yell at the TV...Don't do it...That's a terrible decision." She laughs, "It's just fun and interactive. Oh and my library is small, mostly horticultural types of books. Some deeper spiritual ones. And some poetry. You are more then welcome to come look anytime."

"TED talks? What are those?" She asked "Alex".

She laughed with Sera, "Well, you know I have a girlfriend, so there." She wrinkled her nose in fun. "Anytime you want to get dirty let me know. or when I have a clean up day I'll let you know."

"So you can make me sparkle? I say go for it. Sparkle me up. I'm going to see Em later and she will find it hysterical." She then snapped a few pics of the drink making it swirl and sparkle in the lights.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Per date? Well, well, well. Somebody's getting ahead of themselves," Sonnie laughed, and smiled to Sera as the Nix was kind enough to refill her coffee cup. "Thanks, doll!"

"Oh, TED talks? I've heard of those! Still not sure what they are, though. Who is this Ted guy, anyway? Does he even have a last name?" These are important questions.

"One hardly needs a contract to get me to talk," she huffed playfully. "Though, I do not guarantee true answers."

Fugly remained on cloud nine as both Yamiyo and Mable gave him so much attention! His tail might fly off from wagging so hard!
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Raising her eyebrows a bit.
    "No clue what Ted talks are nor does it sound interesting, I mainly want a chance to catch up on the really good shows or movies I have missed in my lets call it none television watching years so I am after the top and biggest things. Sadly so am I not really interested in reality shows they just don't captivate me much I am afraid, I am also quite a scaredy cat horror is not something I would be able to handle without being a little shivering mess that sleeps with a bat inside a big fortress made of pillows and sheets carefully being on my guard." Smiling a bit to herself "Or maybe I can doggy sit for this cute little guard dog if the two of you wanna go for a weekend date together then I will have someone to comfort and protect me." Scratching little Fugly "What do you say wanna protect me in a fortress against the imaginary monsters of my mind, I promise to feed you yummy treats and take a nice long walk beforehand." She walked almost everywhere she went already so that would be easy at least.

Shaking her head to Seraphina.
    "Nahh pictures wouldn't do the books justice I rather wait until you feel secure enough to show it so that I can get the scent of the books as well and feel them with all my senses not just an image forever frozen in time. I do not mind if you put a blindfold on me to get there though and then put it back on when I leave so I have no clue where I have been and cannot find my way back." Sipping her drink a bit "Wouldn't be the first time I put on a blindfold but the first time it was for something that innocent." Maybe a little bit to telling but hey what did they expect from a being named after a lust demon?

Making sure to give Mable easy access to Fugly as well.
    "Hmm well eggs are good and healthy so I am not against eating eggs myself so that fits rather well, I do wonder if there are any kind of berries you can mix in with eggs to make them taste interesting though or just get some funny colors. I remember this one family I lived with where the father loved to bake but he hated doing things like everyone else so we made green cinnamon buns together and chocolate balls centered around strawberry halves ahh I miss that family those were some good months." Looking away into the empty ether as she thinks back on some of her rare fond memories growing up before shaking her head and looking towards Mable. "I would love to see it, I am not opposed to help out either it's just nice to do something new and get some fresh air although I might get rather busy with school starting soon and I haven't studied anything besides languages in years so it's gonna take quite a bit of my mental energy I guess. Luckily I read rather fast as long as I get to be alone and focus on it." Thank you blessing of the Lost.

Looking between Mable and Seraphina.
    "Ohh if you do please take a group picture together it will be a nice memory to save and I bet she would be happy to see it." All the talk of dates and romance making her feel a bit envious, she had never had much luck in that department night partners were easy but a partner was hard to find then again limiting herself to only wanting to date other Lost were most likely the reason for that.

Her focus remaining on little Fugly.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Lawyer twisted his lips into a frown. Don't know what it is yet so quick to pass judgement, "It is the story of a man who missed out on true love in pursuit of knowledge. Now that Ted is older, wiser, he is overwhelmed with sorrow for the squandered life that passed him by. He now facilitates gatherings where various experts from around the world share what they know in their respective fields in hopes to one day lull his past crush back to him and achieve his 'happily ever after'."

He smirked at Sonnie and her quip, "I assure you my confidence can go pound for pound with your evasiveness." He pondered her veiled threat at answering untruthfully, "That's up to you, but you do know I'm a lawyer. I might be a little familiar with spotting truth from fiction." He winked to match her playfulness.

"I adore the roaring twenties," he answered Sarah. "Before shit went sideways with the world there was a snip of time where culture prospered and global economies boomed. The jazz, the drinks and the free spirits." He shook his head with a smile, "Nothing will ever live up to a good flapper party."

He glanced at his watch, "I should probably cut out soon," he coyly looked to Sonnie, "I believe you have a number for me?" He then turned his gaze back to Sarah, "And I believe I owe you an empty glass. It was wonderful; a fine balance between sweet and tart."

Blood Hunt:

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Now that was a surprise, “Spiritual ones? Have to admit I wasn’t expecting that. Anything specific?” No judgement, just surprise.

“I’ll be taking a lot more afternoons and evenings off in the upcoming months. So maybe a day or night that isn’t too hot would work best.” Because she didn’t like sweat. Nope.

Laughing, she reaches into a drawer behind the counter and pulls out a box. It had a brand name on it, and when she opened it, there were 20 to 30 containers, each with a different color glitter. Some were a combination of various colors, some were bright, some were dark. “Have a preference to color?” gesturing to the container.

Seemed Sonnie might be in for multiple dates with Alex!

“Then the question becomes when is it a truth and when is she lying.” Sipping the rest of her coffee. “Though sometimes it’s fun to make her think you believe her lies, keeps her on her toes.” True story.

“Well, what makes a show or movie really good is all a matter of perspective. What you enjoy may not be what everyone else enjoys. Take me, I don’t enjoy romantic movies, I don’t buy into what they’re selling. And how can something not sound interesting if you don’t know what it’s about?” kinda rude to assume.

An eyebrow arches, “Well, that’s one way to go about it. But I’m sorry, it’s not one I’m comfortable with. I already had to sell my other house and move. I do not intend to do it again.” And that was that.

Looking to Alex, “Huh. Sounds like it could be interesting, not something I would lean towards, but I’m always open to watch different things. I’ll have to give it a go.” Sounded like a romance thing, but, maybe it wasn’t. Maybe there was more to it.

“Oh, then you Sir, must have a lot of confidence! Sounds like it will be a fun and interesting date either way.” Approval in her tone. She looked out for the Beast, and knew Sonnie could handle herself. But, Sera wanted only the best for her.

“That was a fascinating time in history. So much going to on to change the world around us. I personally love the music. Jazz is one of my favorite genres to sing. It would be nice to have more roaring twenties themed clubs around.” But would she sing at them?

Beaming, “I’m so glad! Always good to hear positive, and negative, feedback on the drinks I serve. And it was a pleasure to meet you, please stop by anytime.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Eggs. Ok I'll come up with something good. Maybe some weird colors for you."

"Ted talks are about romance?" Mable was getting confused. "Is he over compensating with increasing his knowledge because he lost out on love?"

She stood to look at the glitter. "You pick. And I only work on the forest stuff at night. Much to warm during the day and too many people getting in the way." She was only half paying attention now to things around her because there were just so many colors.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Poor Ted. I feel bad for the dude," she shook her head sadly. Life was rough.

She smirked at Alex, "Well, it's good one of us is familiar with telling the difference." This was a struggle for many a changeling, not that she was going to mention that part. When the lawyer asked for her number, Sonnie gave a blank stare for a moment. Oh, right! Number! This was something human people did! Gave each other numbers! With a nod, she quickly scribbled down her number on a napkin and held it out towards Alex. "But, of course! fare thee well, good sir!"

A look of mock outrage was funneled towards Seraphina, "Don't give him advice! Who's side are you on, girl?" Laughter followed.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Taking in the explanation and looking a bit odd.
    "That just seems like a tragic tale of a wish to what one should have done with a life already missed. Not really something for me from what I can understand from your explanation of it, I do admit that love is hard to find in this world far to hard but still if you get to stuck on tales from others so does it feel like you have a bigger chance to miss your own life and your own chances. Naturally I might be wrong that is just how it feels when you explain it. If it does help someone find their happily ever after so is that good for them though the celestial alignments knows that happens far to rarely for far to few people and everyone deserves mister or miss right and not just a right now person." They were far easier to find though.

History umm yeah that thing she was to young to have to many personal memories of herself and where her studies were not really that good better be silent about that.

Smiling a bit towards her Queen as she spoke of taking some time off.
    "You deserve that, I hope you will get some nice moments that can help you relax and feel well rested you truly deserve that."

Her eyes growing large as she as well watched the many glitter containers, letting her eyes fixate on them for a while to just take them all in.

Shrugging her shoulders a bit.
    "It sounded like some kind of talk show or someone that spoke when people asks questions those things are not really what I enjoy. I am trying to explore exactly what I do like in the grander scheme as it stands but I do like to see a story played out and not just someone that talks, answers questions and so on that is not really my style." A bit quick to judge perhaps that was true, she was often quick to jump to her own assumptions or trust her initial gut feeling. Stopping up and thinking had far to often been her enemy, instant reactions had often served her better in plenty of bad situations and unlearning that was hard.

Sticking out her tongue a bit for a second before lightly chuckling.
    "Ohh I can wait a year or two I am in no rush hopefully the day will come when it feels right and if not oh well then I simply didn't manage it. Life is more fun when you have things to look forward to and hope so thats no biggie."

The talk of history still not being her thing but that just gave her more time to focus on little Fugly instead.

"Ohh no need for the weird colors it was just a fond little memory of mine, I can always experiment a bit myself later on. I do wonder which berries goes best with eggs though, have you ever tried added fresh blueberries into the mix and letting their juices mix in with the eggs? That should play nice with the color I think I do not really know how much it would affect the taste though."

Smiling as the adorable little monkey laughed.
    "Ohh we all know that it is more fun to encourage your free mind to see where the next thought goes and get the full story, I still have some things I am waiting for you to use though and see the reaction even though I do not know if it are wise things."
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Page 6 of 7 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread