(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

This circle was getting old.

“Kindred already enter into a bond by agreeing to my Laws. And I have ended those that have gone against those Laws in an execution Court.” Not that she needed to justify her Laws.

“If you are talking about rewording what Priscis or the Seneschal use when making sure someone understands the Laws, then I’m all ears.” Studying Jennifer, “I believe you’ll find I’m a very black and white person in my language and how I deal with things. Usually blunt and to the point, so please, feel free to blunt with me.” No need for pretty language. "I find being blunt helps take care of misunderstandings."
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Of course, your Grace."
    Jennifer replied. She had obviously offended the prince, and decided against speaking further on the topic. " I shall do so from here in out."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hands spread in front of her, “I’m always open to hearing ways to improve things within the Domain, so please, feel free to speak on those matters.” So long as people were respectful, she was open to discussions.

“But I’m curious about you. You’ve resided here before, made a name for yourself with in the Invictus and are well respected. You mentioned in Court your flower shop, are you planning on reopening that?”

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

" I have been investigating different locations." Jennifer confided.
    " I enjoyed the stand alone building that served for private meetings. I found a few offerings available immediately, but they were in downtown like locations. Foot traffic, lights, so on. I liked having dim lighting during gathering.

I did find a nice stand alone building, but it would need some renovation. I have been thinking I'm it. I think that I might commit to it.

I wonder if others have been looking at investing in real estate or businesses. I knew a mekhet who owned a music store, she said she loved keeping up with the music trends. "
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage listens, nodding here and there,

“Real estate is part of what I do on the side of my main business.” Was a good way to launder money. “I hope you do commit to it, it sounds like it was a welcome addition to the Domain before. And it would be a welcome addition now.” Even if she didn’t know much about flowers.

“I’ve debated opening a business of my own, but it’s a huge time investment. And I’m already busy with my work outside the Domain and then the Domain itself. But who knows, I might just get something going soon. But real estate, in itself, is like its own business I suppose. Buying properties and selling them has been profitable.” she couldn't complain about the income. "There was a Daeva who had opened a club before she left. Was quite an enjoyable establishment."

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"That is an excellent business, I imagine." Jennifer replied.

"I do feel that it would be good business for me to invest in. I shall do so." She stated decisively.

"Ah, a club is an excellent sort of business. I imagine it would see a lot of activity. I was thinking of a salon and if the city would be interested. A bit of a place for debate, or scholarship to be fostered or shared between a small group."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A half nod, “It’s taken a bit of time and effort, but its been paying off. Things have changed quite dramatically over the years and are done differently here as opposed to Italy. So it’s been fun.” Plus, it was legal.

“If you need help with securing the property, please let me know. I have some pull.”
    Ok, a lot of pull. But for another Invictus, it would be done without question.

“Maybe club was the wrong word to use. I was thinking more a restaurant with a club like feel to it, in the sense of exclusive sections and what not. It would be taking something my father did on the side of his other business and bringing it over here.”
    A shrug, “It’ll make more sense if it comes to fruition.” It was a way off anyways.

“Oh? A salon? And I know a few others who are more of the scholarly type and would enjoy something like that.”

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"I can imagine there is a bit of culture shock between Italy and American business." Jennifer hazarded a guess.

"I am glad that you enjoy the business. If you enjoy your work, its less of an ordeal."

Jennifer inclines her head.
    "Thank you, I would appreciate that. I may take you up on that."

If the Prince offered a favor, she wasn't going to be the fool to turn it down.

"That does sound like a wonderful establishment. A place to socialize, to have a specific vibe that would appeal to Kindred and kine alike. I look forward to seeing it."
    Especially a place to be seen speaking to the right people could have great affect on politics, Jennifer thought.

"I was considering offering an open meeting at my shop once its running. A bit to see if people are interested in some socializing, perhaps some sharing of their topic of interest. I haven't been to a salon in years, since my tutelage. I am a bit hazy on details, but we seem to have the sort of Kindred who generally socialize well together."
    Very well, to her mind. She remembered family squabbles a bit, but Court had been polite, intriguing and perfectly calm. No ruffled feathers that she had seen.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A half shrug, “Some, but not a whole lot. It’s more been adjusting to how time has changed things. Adapting and navigating.” Crime was the same everywhere. The challenge was finding the niche.

“It is. But I’ve been working on branching out into different businesses. Being stuck in one field gets tiring after this many years.”
    She needed to make a name for herself outside of the Domain and the underworld.

“Hopefully the plans will come to life. But the hoops to jump through have proven to be a bit of a challenge. But I expected it.”

Nodding, “I would be interested to see how that goes. Would this be an Invictus only meeting?” just for clarification. “But let me know and I’ll be there.” Being more social, this was a good effort. “There are some fine salons in the city, I’ve been to a few and would recommend them. One comes to mind, the Shady Lady. A wonderful 1920’s vibe.” She’d been there are few times with Vivian.

10. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer nodded sightly as the Prince shared about adapting and navigating, indicating that she was actively listening to the Prince.

"Yes, hoops can be an annoying delay, yet the end result is worth it. I would be so pleased to visit when its' established. "

Her voice grates out. She imagined that any establishment from her Excellency would be spectacular. She hoped that she would be able to get a glimpse when it was unveiled.

"No, I don't believe I will limit a gathering to the First Estate." Jennifer answered the query. "We have very interesting Kindred in the city. Any one with interest in the subject of the night would be welcome. I had meant to speak more in depth with Madame Wood." She shared.
    "I believe she may have mentioned a Garden on Crone Farm. I do wonder what the soil there offers in terms plant life. Have you seen any interesting plants there?" She inquired.

"Thank you for that gem, Your Excellency. I shall be certain to visit the Shady Lady. I know so little about the 1920s. I would have to research appropriate attire... I do hope its a sort of dress for the occasion salon?"

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread