DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"I still don't like the feeling of owing you something," Coco groused, feeling as though her bones had been cast in iron, and their weight was dragging her so far down into the mattress that she'd never get up. And was the room growing dimmer, or were eyes just growing heavier?

"I'd rather pay you back. Have some sort of proof I'm helping you, too, like you're helping me. I mean, offering to be there for me even in the middle of the night, that sounds almost like what a motley would do, doesn't it?" she asked, pausing only to yawn.

"Ah, sorry," Coco continued, blinking her eyes. "I just, I dunno. I used to feel a drive to keep getting better, to keep honing myself, pushing my limits. But after I realized the cost of judging my worth based on the art of murder, well, there didn't really seem to be any point anymore. And I don't know what else makes me happy. I got into fencing from the theater, and it's pretty obvious why I got into theater...thorns, but I really wish I had some pasta right now."

It was an odd thought, as she felt sleep weighing on her, and she doubted she could keep any food down, anyways, but they had been speaking of gluttony, and shoving her face full of pasta, just as she'd done in her grandma's kitchen, was always something that made her feel more alive.
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

2. Likes Shane liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Just looking at John.
    "Trust me I know, I have encountered far to many bad people in my life and the string is not yet at an end there will be more to come. Don't worry though I am a master at escaping before the real dangers comes." It was probably the one thing she was truly good at.

Watching him and listening to his words, she couldn't do anything else than agree with his words. Humans were compromised of an arsenal of emotions and they needed them all in order to be complete, even missing a single one was to miss a large part of who you were. They all served a purpose, she did enjoy the happier feelings far more though and constantly sought them out if for nothing else so as a means to escape and not get caught in the negative ones for a little longer, they always came when she were alone anyways.

Looking at him taking out the cigarette, wrinkling her nose in advance, she hated those pesky things, they were just a way to a slow death filled with its stench. Being associated with countless bad memories in her mind, rumbling around there was nothing good with them at all.
    "Well I am no expert in how our internal biology is altered and I do worry that her eating habits will become a danger to her when she gets older but at least they do not carry the stench with them. I hate that god awful smell, I don't know how many times I have hid them for people I needed to be close to just to get out of it. Thank you for putting it away, I appreciate it." Her hands were quite skilled in getting what they desired when they desired it.

A warm kind smile offered to the wasp.
    "Why do you need to owe anyone just cause you get help? Is the act of helping or caring for someone else so hollow that you expect to get something in return? Can't people just help others cause they are good people and want to be of help to someone else? I see no need to force yourself to try and pay things back just cause someone is kind to you, if you truly want to pay it back then do your best to take the help, get better and hopefully one day later on help someone else in return that would be good enough for me."

Watching her over with kind eyes, trying to hand up the water a bit.
    "Try and drink some more before you fall asleep, to have water in you will be good in case you fall asleep. Sorry I cannot do anything about the pasta right now but you do have my number in your phone, feel free to text me anytime and I will prepare that pasta for you day or night. That sounds like something I could do at least, be sure to add what kind of pasta you prefer as well."

Her words were starting to make sense, her fall all of it coming clearer and clearer into place but knowing what to say and how to act to not make things worse was quite hard in this situation. Depth, mental issues and well anything heavy were not things she truly knew how to best handle even with herself and to get to deep with someone else no she just feared that she would make things worse so better to just try and show the kindness she could at least that was the best she could do.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

4. Likes Cayce liked this post

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

"Like I said, look out for me and I'll look out for you. As for what a Motely would do I wouldn't know too well, I've mostly just had the Winter Court." Paranoid, jumpy, cold, sure but at least he knew where he stood most of the time. "Drive isn't bad so long as it's toward what you want and you know when to stop. I'm always available to talk if you want but you need your rest, finish the water like Yami suggested and we can get out of your hair. Pasta can be had tommorrow."

Just as quickly as he'd been seated he slowly began to rise just looking at Yamiyo knowing there was a lesson he could easily teach her. How escape isn't always possible and there can always be something to catch you by surprise. The gears began turning as he shrugged in response now knowing at least something trivially useful now. If he needed space all he'd have to do was light up and that was good to know.

I don't think any of us have to worry about getting older. Exceptions prove rules, how many of us get to live out in peace? 1 in 100?

"Let's leave her to her beauty sleep, I'll walk you to your car or the bus stop if you'd like."

Goes by the name: John

6. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Coco sipped at the water more, at least as much as she felt that she could stomach. Still, there was a sliver of her that wondered if it wouldn't be enough. If her body didn't need something intravenously, if there wasn't some lurking problem that rest couldn't resolve, but it was only a sliver. The rest sipped and slurped at the water, and then feebly gestured with the bottle for it to be taken, still feeling too weak to just pass it over.

Weight dragged at her eyes lids, and the sound in the room began to dim, even as their last words began to swim round through the sea of her thoughts. After all the crying, and the listening, and the talking, it was like she had no energy left, as if whatever reserves she'd had when she'd awoken had dwindled, like the sun had passed beyond the horizon, and sleep was coming to claim her, and there was nothing to be done but to give in and let it draw her away.

"Pasta tomorrow," she mumbled, beginning to fade. Her last words being a soft, though still audible, "thank you."

Thank you both so much for this scene! I owe you <3
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread