DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

So with our characters 'safely' out of the Hedge, and the ideas being to alert the Freehold and for Rhodes to do more research, are we doing scenes? Just seeing where we were at

2. Likes liked this post

Twist Scenes

Scene ideas: Fortifying The Tavern and Edna's. Patrolling Funderland. Teaching Rhodes and Titania how to run.

4. Likes liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

They sound good.

Also - Patrolling the Freehold (not Funderland, I'm talking about the extended territory or 'turf' the Ling's claim).

I might be able to assist this with a PrP Saber Sloth depending what you want / time constraints, etc.

However, I really think getting the 'info' dump scene out of the way first might be a good idea. Then "every" Ling should know roughly where we are at.

Also Saber Sloth Anatole is really considering going to meet Iron Meg for murder mayhem training...

6. Likes Shane, , Abyssalstar liked this post

0 Scenes

A Crow PrP would be awesome!

As for Anatole going off for coughmurdercough training, I have a feeling that his invitation'll come up in the info dump.

The Loyalty Is one should go live after the last little bit of Steps Retraced is Finished.

As for the Broken Cycle one, that can get going whenever - if y'all want, I can get that up soon.

8. Likes Yumyumcrow, Xadun, Abyssalstar liked this post

0 Scenes

The next part of Broken Cycle is up!

http://nwod.org/forum/showpost.php?p=14456004

10. Likes Shane liked this post

0 Scenes

Those involved in the Broken Cycle Plot the next scenes are up!!

If you're a part of the Dream Team head over to the Totally Creatively named Dream Team Scene
    http://nwod.org/forum/showpost.php?p=14457520

if you're a part of the Hedge Bound Effigy destroyers, Firing Squad is for you!

http://nwod.org/forum/showpost.php?p=14457521

12. Likes Abyssalstar, Orianna liked this post

Yamiho Lillich
    Yamiyo
    (Succubus/Romancer)
    Skye
    (Adamantine Arrow)
    Galina
    (Rahu)
    Yamiho

Mien
    Her mien is the one single thing you either always dreamed to see or never wanted to see. Flawless or porcelain skin, a small tail, wings whom sometimes seems to be there and sometimes not, sometimes complete other times with perfect holes in them. Clothing that seems to be made from a metallic form of wood gazes over her body just precisely hiding the areas that needs hiding and enhancing her beauty and allure.
    Her head crowned with small horns that seemingly grows out of a tiara made by the same type of fashion. Long enchanting hair that seems to be woven and spun like gold that only could exist in a fairy tale and moving to always be in the exact right spot.
    Ornamental feathers clinging to her hair and clothing just behind her back, long ears adorned with earrings and markings.
    Eyes that seems to sexually devour anyone whom she gazes upon even if she doesn't even try.
    Her combination of being a succubus romancer makes to many details of her appearances hard to pin down but

A quick check on the Composure+Wits+Wyrd roll for the dream team, is it to fall asleep and enter the dreams? I assume we can use several rolls to get the four successes needed and how long does each roll take? Does a lavender aroma therapy pillow give any bonus to the roll?

0 Scenes

It is to fall asleep. You can roll it as extended to get the necessary successes. Each roll would be around 30min, and the lavender would give you a +1

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
+ Reply to Thread