Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Brigit had never been that forthright before. Emily sniggers loudly. "Poor guy... Don't break him! Not everyone can keep up with a werewolf that's had a dry spell..." she breaks down into more giggles.

She sighs, and turns serious. "Yeahhhh.... but what if you bump into the ego twins or someone else hunting? I'm not having any Anshega catching you one your own." Wasn't happening.

The Ithaeur looks into Brigits brown eyes, and gapes at the Talon, blushing. "Really?" She tries to smile, putting her hands on Brigit's. "... Me too. You can count on me, babes, I promise. This is about you. I know I feel... strongly about them. But... I'm not alone any more. I have you, and all the others! I'm not, like... the lonely, depressive nymphomaniac stoner alcoholic I used to be...." She looks increasingly awkward.

"Um. Didn't quite mean to say all that." Emily squirms, uncomfortably, looking at the empty bottle and the heavily dented one on the table. "But, like... back then I was in a really bad way. Losing dad and everyone. I'm not the same as then. Older.. smarter... I had that work on my sleeve done..." She grins bashfully. "I can do it. I swear."
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

Brigit smiles.

"No promises,"
    she says.

He knows what's coming.

Emily appeared to not even entertain the idea of hunting the Pure. Brigit considered protesting, but thought better of it. Allen and Niko had already expressed their interest in meeting the threat and there was Glory to be had elsewhere. The Hosts proved an equally good option and the pack had already hunted some of the Beshilu. The Azlu, though, had been left undented.

"I trust you... but we both know that sort of Rage isn't easily forgotten,"
    Brigit says when Emily assures she is under control, "Our spirits remember the flames of fury well, Em. They yearn for it."

However, before she goes into full lecture mode, Brigit stops and releases Emily and sighs.

"If you say you can keep yourself together, I believe you,"
    she says, affirming her trust, "I must. Just... don't give me a reason to doubt, okay?"

3. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily... sort of shrinks and she brings her shoulders in and hunches. It's like she's deflating after holding herself up all the time. "You don't get to guilt-trip me like that, B. I'm not gonna give you a reason to doubt. Just... don't give me the same, okay? Not again. Does that sound fair?"

The little Crescent is an open book. For once there's no playfulness, or bravado. This is who Emily is. A traumatised girl still fighting her demons, desperately clinging to her new life and refusing to give in to darkness.

Slowly Emily pushes herself into Brigit's arms and wraps her hands around her. Head in the taller girl's shoulder, she tries not to cry. "It's just hard, okay? You're the only girl that has stuck around in the pack for long enough for me to feel you might keep sticking around. I don't want to lose you."

She sniffs loudly. "You tell anyone you saw me cry I'll deny it. And then I'll kick your ass." The Head stays buried in the shoulder.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

Brigit's lips pressed together.

"I wasn't trying to..." she starts before shutting her hole as Emily slipped in and hugged her. Arms wrapped around her in kind, giving her a tight squeeze.

This was bigger than Brigit. In a way, both her and Emily stood upon a precipice that hinged on whether or not Brigit succeeded or failed. Emily needed to know Brigit wasn't going to give up, even more she had a need to see Brigit succeed.

"I'm not going anywhere, Em," Brigit said, one of her hands raising to cup the side of the Ithaeur's head. She'd kiss the crown of Emily's head and continued to hold her as long as the Crescent needed. Talons could be guardians too and, right now, that's exactly what her sister needed.

Seeing a chance for some levity though, Brigit tried to throw in a little humor.

"Oh, I dunno... that sorta blackmail could be useful,"
    she teased, before her tone softened, "I won't tell anyone, m'kay?"

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Mmkay," comes the muffled reply, letting hand and the kiss happen. Emily finally pulls away, weepy, and pecks Brigit on the cheek.

"Oh, so it's an ass-whupping you want, huh? *sniff*" she says, forcing a smile.

The Crescent steps around Brigit and sits on the sofa, leaving plenty of space next to her an pulling the pizza box onto her knees. "Okay, warrior woman, what do you think we should do?" she asks, patting the seat next to her and munching on another pizza slice.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

Brigit shrugs at the forced smile, smirking in turn.

"Been awhile,"
    she says, "An ass whoopin' can really clear the air... but I wouldn't make it easy."

Seating her next to Emily on the couch, Brigit retrieves a box of fries, shoveling a handful into her mouth and chewing a bit before swallowing it down

"Like I said, I trust you,"
    she said, "If you think the Azlu are a better bet, we will attack the Azlu... That means we need to scout and identify a nest that is small enough for us to hunt on our own. We know the center of their activity, so finding the fringes shouldn't be that hard. Then, when we find the right nest... we remove them."

8. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily pulls another slice of pizza and leans her head on Brigit's shoulder. "Wouldn't expect anything less."

Another bite is taken, a little slower.

"It keeps us out of the eyes of the pack. I don't trust a lot to chance when it comes with things like this." The Ithaeur chews thoughtfully. "Edges are easy. We can scout out. Tough part will be getting back out before they start calling out big sisters. Like you said. Scout. Hunt. Choose. Strike. We'll need a trophy too."

There's another few moments of thoughtful silence.

"I never thought the pack would get this big"
    Em says slowly. "Never had this many folks around. It's kinda weird. More Fighty. Was it like this when you were... y'know. with lots of other wolves?"

10. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

Brigit leans her head on Emily's briefly as the Crescent leans against her shoulder.

"Mhmm," she offers, signaling her agreement to the pros of hunting the Azlu, "Hunts are never without risk, but I'm confident we'll be okay. Hope for the best, prep for the worst."

At the mention of the pack's size and the more aggressive dealings with one another, Brigit gave it some thought and chuckled.

"Well, yes and no? We're all a bit more fighty than the Herd, so there was that, but... none of my brothers and sisters who joined after the Change were strangers either,"
    she said, "They were family or friends. Which I'm sure made some things a lot worse. Grandpa was also a lot more, uh, involved with making sure folks stayed in line. He wasn't as gentle as Hector, but then most alphas aren't, regardless if they are Anshega or Urdaga."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hector outsmarts his opponents. Don't let the fact that he doesn't resort to fists fool you." Emily says softly, munching on her pizza.

"I think I was the wild one. I picked fights with everyone in the pack at some time or another. Usually Dad, or the Ithaeur, Windrider. The latter didn't care. He just refused to teach me if I didn't toe the line... as you might image, that meant my learning was pretty slow. I just wanted to fix cars and chase boys. I still remember the look on Dad's face the first time I told him 'the wolf must hunt' when he asked if there were boys at he party I was going to. Fucking Priceless. He didn't know to look proud or appalled, and being a Rahu, that normally meant angry." Emily smiles to herself, and swigs from the bottle again. "A few times like this he was so mad at me going out and my tanking grades he tried grounding me. Had to redecorate half the apartment from the fight that followed. In my defence, my boyfriend was expecting me..."

She finishes of the slice and lays back on the sofa. "So... when am I going to be Auntie Emily?"

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

Brigit shrugs.

"Didn't say he was weak," she said, "There's a difference between weak and gentle. That said... there is a time when the fist works better than trickery."

She understood why Hector operated as he did, but Brigit was still a Talon and Hector's methods still grated her. A little.

Brigit smiled.

"That isn't hard to imagine,"
    she teased, "You might be wiser now, but you're still fiesty."

Then a mention of the boyfriend and a look of light confusion.

"Do you like both?"
    she asked

The question of children was honestly unexpected from Emily. It seemed pretty clear that the Crescent had no intentions to breed anytime soon and it was curious that she decided to approach the schedule at all. Brigit took a slice of pizza and a bite, chewing it down and swallowing it as she took her time settling her thoughts.

"We've talked about it,"
    she admitted, "Once our territory is secure and we understand the strength of the threat the Pure have, we will try for a child. Coming to terms with what I've done needs to happen beforehand too. The pack is big enough that I can stay home near the end."

Then a look back to Emily, Brigit's face for once glimmering lightly with hope.

"I want you to know, I'm gonna try and stick around too. For my kid,"
    she said, "I thought I'd have to leave them at a certain point, but... your stories about your dad makes me think I might be able to pull it off. Maybe."

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread