Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hey. What are you doing?" Was Brigit.... crying?

oh no.

Emily scowled tiredly as Brigit came over to the chair. "What? What is this?"

She doesn't stop the hug from happening, but continues to bitch into Brigit's shoulder. "No. Stop, Brigit. Get off. I'm still mad at you." She isn't actually trying to break the hug in any way. Under her arms, Brigit can feel Emily shudder with a sob of her own.

"You can't out-stubborn-bitch me, you know. I gained the renown on being a stubborn bitch who doesn't give up." Slowly, Emily's hand finally reaches around and returns the hug. She sighs. "I mean it. I am still mad. You did a stupid, stupid, stupid.... stupid, stupid... stupid stupid thing." She kisses Brigit on the cheek. "O-kay. Go on, get off. I'm hungry. Get off I said...." the Crescent does start pushing the Blood Talon off, smiling in spite of her annoyance. "If you're gonna live here you need to learn not to come between me and food, 'kay? Oh, and.... when Mable comes to stay over... Um. Well." Emily smirks awkwardly. "Shit, did I even tell you? I kinda have a girlfriend. Shit.... I might actually have to open dad's room again." She looks warily at the door that leads out of the lounge that has always been closed and locked. "But, yeah. When she comes over.... I mean, I'm me, and she's hot... I'm only human! Ish!"

The Crescent smiles. "Buy some earplugs or take a walk, is what I'm saying."
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

2. Likes Stray liked this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

I'm still mad at you.

While still in the hug, Emily would feel Brigit nod.
    "I know," she says, the statement muffled by Emily's shoulder.

As Emily' starts shoving Brigit relinquishes her grip and stands.

"I... um,"
    she began, "I know I don't deserve this. Any of it. If Hector had banned me from Sacramento I would have done it. Hell I would have submitted to death if it was given honorably."

She returned to her seat.

"I don't take any of this for granted, Em,"
    she concluded clunkily. Thank yous could be hard, "Just know that. My honor might be stained, still will be after I'm forgiven. To me at least. But I'll fight for yours. For whatever reason Mother Luna saw fit to bring you into my life. I intend to honor that."

There that was better. An oath to go to battle for her pack sister. War was more comfortable territory. Familiar.

The comment of food is met with a wry grin as they start to come back down from those... emotions. The mention of Mable, though, peaks her interest and Brigit's eyes follow Emily's gaze to the door.

"No,"
    she says calmly, "You should only do that when you're ready. I will sleep here or in the car should the need come. Or the yard... can't get too soft."

They had spoken briefly of Emily's loss before. The pain was still really acute for her and Brigit would not have her rush that process on her account. Not for something as ridiculous as not hearing her have sex.

"You think you'd be the first I heard mating in the same den?"
    she said, teasing the blue maned Crescent, "I am glad you have one who can help you... what is she like?"

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh, stop being so melodramatic and eat your damned pizza," Emily quips. It looks like the mechanic had done as much serious as she could take. "If I didn't think you deserved it I wouldn't be giving it, would I? You think about that?" A huge bite of pizza is torn from the slice. "Maybe you're jusht kucky to have me," she says thickly through the pizza.

She swallows, and groans. "Look.... take it from someone who's done the alone thing. IT. SUCKS. It is awful, painful, and bad for us. We are not solitary creatures, and I can stop it happening to you, so I will. Simple."

Can't get too soft? Emily rolls her eyes. "You sound like a Storm Lord some times. It's not the first time this has come up. Opening the room, I mean. But it is the first time I've had a lot of people I trust around me." She shrugs. "I dunno. Maybe it is time."

"What is she like?" Emily parrots back, a smile spreading across her lips and a low rumble in her throat. "Honestly? Not the type of girl I usually go for... Though, maybe that's a good thing. She works for the Forestry commission - Mable's a big-time conservationist. She's... sweet. Caring. About me, if you can believe that. Like, adorable, on the surface. But get under it and she's... fierce? Wild? Primal? I dunno what to call it but she's very... um... well..." Emily's grin spreads a little wider. "If I didn't know any better would have thought she's People. Like, Obviously she's not, but... she's.... got stamina?" Emily squirms in the chair, smiling to herself.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

A half-smile is granted as Emily dismisses the issue. No matter. She knows how Brigit feels now so all is well.

"Beyond lucky,"
    is all she offers as she finally returns to her pizza.

Then came the comparison to the Storm Lords.

"Ugh,
    " she said, "Don't even get me started on them. Especially the two we got. So. Many. Words."

Then a healthy drink.

"I mean it though, only when you're ready. I'll be just fine with a night or two in the car. Zeek and I used to do it a lot before... Well all of this," she offered. She tried to hide it, but there was a sad tone in her voice. She missed that caring bastard, but he couldn't be here until her atonement was done. Both of them knew that.

However, this conversation wasn't about her. It was about Emily and her new lady friend. Brigit would relax, resting her head on an armrest as the rest of her form spread down the couch. A warm smile lit her face as Emily began to gush about Mable.

"Sounds like quite a catch,"
    she offered, "It's rare to find someone who can keep up. How'd you meet?"

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A small hint of pink enters Emily's cheeks at the compliment.

"Urgh, I know, right? Allen's not... bad... he's just utterly certain he's right about everything and that's tiring." Not tending to weakness didn't mean you had to be right all the time.

Emily nods. "Ya must miss him."

There's a knowing grin. "Don't I know that. Like, believe it or not, we met an escape room, a few years back. Saw her around a few times, then... one night out, suddenly pow, y'know?" More pizza is grabbed since that second slice disappered... somewhere.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

A small snort sounds as Emily talks about Allen along with a nod to signify Brigit's agreement.

The smile itself lessens slightly as Em mentions Zeek. Brigit rolls partially so that she is facing the ceiling.

"Yeah..."
    she admits, not wanting to push far beyond that. She's cried enough today.

Then came a laugh.

"A what?" she said in surprise, facing Emily once more, "Like... stuck with a group of strangers? Working on clues? Didn't figure that to be your wheelhouse."

Then a smirk as Em explains how quickly things became... a thing.

"Friends make the best lovers,"
    she says, "They're already loyal."

That's a large reason why her and Zeek worked.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

+1
    SL
    PRE

There's a sad smile. "Sorry. That was dumb. I remember when my ex, Echo, had to leave. That sucked. I mean, like.... I think I loved her. And then she was gone."

Wow. Way to drag down the mood, Emmy. Be more cheery.

"Hey! There is a keen mind underneath this svelte, adorable, classy exterior!"
    Emily retorts, taking a huge bite of pizza and accidentally smearing sauce on one cheek. "..... okay, fine, it was a friend's idea, happy? We paid for it, and then she had to bail, so I got put with Mable and a few others. Even made a client or two!" the Crescent says brightly, taking another huge bite.

She flushes, nodding."Tho," she says thickly, "Whath your plan? *GULP* Like, do you wanna track Pure or Azlu? I can figure things out from there. Maybe get a spirit to look into things for us." She licks her fingers.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

"Don't be," she said, waving away her apology as she reaches over and grabs a handful of fries, "If nothing else, the distance reminds me that I actually, you know... Love 'im?"

She chews the fries as she sits back up, swallowing down the result mound of potato.

"God. That makes it sound like a bad Hallmark movie, huh?"
    she offered, granting a smile as she realized how fucking corny she was being, "When this is over, we'll make time. Don't worry about us."

A chuckle follows as Emily does her usual humorous schtick.

"Knew it,"
    she said with a wink, "I don't have the patience for that shit I think, but, hey, sounds like it paid off for you."

In more ways than one.

As the conversation turned to her exile, Brigit would finally polish off her beverage, looking into the glass as she mulled over her thoughts.

"Now, that's the question, yeah?"
    she began, "On one hand, one Azlu can be easier to take on than one of the People, especially if I track down a whelp, but they are also entrenched - and have been entrenched for some time. They have no reason to be alone."

She'd look up to Emily.

"The Anshega are strong," she says, "but we have the advantage of knowing Sacramento is new to them. At least new to those who are here now and newer for them than for us. And every pack worth their salt, regardless of their side on this war, knows they must scout before they carve a piece."

She'd rise and move to the kitchen.

"I know there is a chance their scouts are well-seasoned,"
    Brigit continued as she made herself a new beverage (with substantially less rum than Emily had done), "but interference from the greater pack is less of a probability than it is for an Azlu warren. There is also more Glory to be had, as it will slow their spread."

She'd pause, looking to the Ithaeur before taking a drink.

"Still... you know Sacramento best, Em,"
    she said, "Only foolish commanders shield themselves from the Wisdom of their brethren. What do you think?"

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily grins cheekily, nodding. "Make time.... Yeeeahhhh you will..." All sexy times.

Theres a playful leer. "Oh, shut up."

As Brigit lays out her thoughts, Emily takes a swig from her bottle, and starts rolling herself a cigarette. Both Brigit and Bleeds Well kept showing there was more tot he Blood Talons than fighting. They were careful. They planned their hunts.

The ciggie is tucked behind one ear and her pizza is finished off, followed by some fries. She follows B to the kitchen, and chews thoughtfully before answering. "Weeeeell... the Call are looking at the Pure. They're in everyone's minds. That makes it an easy Glory shot because we're all talking about them, but we don't know how many there are or where they are, except for the places we've spotted. We'd be starting from a lot lower, and that's a lot of work for two gals that's not exactly in either of our specialties. It'll take time. Possibly a long time."

Another slug from the bottle. The crescent clearly knoes how to drink, and that;s on a werewolf scale. "Thing is... I hate spiders. I fucking hate them. I've been fighting them for years - pretty much all the old Steel Talon territory was taken by them. I know them, and I know fighting them. I've walked that area in the regular world. Can;t see shit into the Hisil, but that's still more than what I know about where the Pure are. I know how to lure out bigger ones. Only downside? Some of the older ones might remember me. I've left them alone since joining up with the pack, mostly, but..." She shrugs. "I might be overstating my importance, but they're primal, like us. They remember predators. And I predator..ed on them." Emily's brow furrowed. "Preyed on them, even. You know what I mean. But I seriously think they might be our best bet. Even killing several smaller ones might be enough for Glory, and the faster we do that, the faster we're all a pack and you are safer off." She smiles.

Keeping a werewolf safe was just not a thing, but dammit, she could try. And that meant getting Brigit back into the pack as fast as possible.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

Brigit winks and shoots a finger gun to Emily at the cheeky comment.

"Oh, he isn't gonna leave the house for days, let alone the bed,"
    she says, "I mean... obviously!"

Brigit had only briefly shied away about the physical nature of her relationship with Zeek before. They were quite physical when there was need and, when the relief of returning to the pack came, there would be a need.

And a laugh at Emily's leer.

God, I've missed this.

As they return to business, Brigit takes another drink.

"Mmm, we have a direction remember?*" Brigit offers, "Guile told us where they seemed to be gathering. Localizing our efforts on the periphery of that area could bear fruit and I can track given time."

Then as Emily speaks of the Azlu, Brigit puts the drink down and rests both of her hands on Emily's shoulder, her dark eyes peering into the Crescents.

"And that's my concern, Em,"
    she said, "We all hate the Azlu, but your hatred is deep. Personal. You don't need to study war to understand how that affects your mind."

Brigit paused, her expression shifting to one of concern.

"I'm asking this because I love you like a sister, Emily,"
    she said, "Can you hold your Rage if we stand against them? If you can't, I won't risk that. Do you understand?"

* = I assume the meeting with Guile will enter continuity before this scene, as it is already beginning to wind down.

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread