(Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

The monkey Beast, now with two hamburgers prepared - one held in each hand - turned back to look at Seraphina. Eyebrows raised quizzically, she munched on one of her burgers,"Mmm? Oh, Fugly is filling in for me while I eat. He's your royal bodyguard for the next few minutes." Really, she thought that was obvious.

"New coffee? I'm there!" Sonnie nodded, always happy to partake in free samples. Meanwhile, the dog continued his four-foot radius patrol around the Nix. He'd slowed down to just walking, tongue lolling out of her maw as he panted.

"I'm also fluent in Cantonese and Monkey!" She said to Circe, gesturing with a half-eaten burger. "And fine, fine, fine! I'll keep my bed. Whatever."

The Steepscrambler took a few steps toward John as she ate more. "Um, investigation. Right. The... investigation. I'm sure it's proceeding. Evidence is being collected. Sent to the lab for analysis. Detectives are questioning witnesses." She nodded slowly at the Winter Courtier... and then shook her head negatively. "Actually, check that. I have no idea if anyone is investigating. I just assumed the Monarchs were looking into it." She looked from the Darkling to the Summer Queen and back again. "I guess not."
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

2. Likes Origins liked this post

Public: Bartholomew Bishop
    Hob Kin
    Resources
    New Identity
    Bugul

Mien
    Bugul's face is goat-like, as are his ears and short horns reminiscent of the same beast adorn his head. He is covered in rough fur, gray in color. His facial hair is more apparent, with his mustache growing think beneath his goat-like nose and the stubble on his chin growing longer like a billy goat beard. Woody vines grow from his scalp and forearms evidencing that this being is no mere Beast, but something else as well. He looks upon the world with clear blue, goatlike eyes and walks on the earth with cloven hooves.

PRE

Bugul looks to Circe and grants the soveriegn of Summer a nod.

"Hmm, good, I had assumed you would be armed. It is your way,"
    he says, granting the Summer a small, grateful smile. There was a comfort in that.

Listening to the Monkey Girl, Bugul's smile would show itself again as she commanded her pup. His own contract was not active, but it was clear their communication was more complex than mere imitation.

"You have a... gift with dogs," he says to his fellow Beast, "It is a gift we share."

As Sera reinforces her offer for help, the Goatman grants a nod, before turning his attention back to John and listens to his words.

"I go where I am required,"
    he said as John mentions he seemed a fit for the Winter Court, "Should my path lead to the Seasons, I will hear it on the wind."

This Darkling seemed to understand Bugul's approach and the assembled Lost were of like mind. There was no need for a further lecture.

"Then it seems you have a meeting with the Ashen King,"
    he says, "When the pledge is given, we can gift our secrets. In time."

As the conversation turns to a talk of an investigation, Bugul offered nothing. It would be a waste to express the same things others had and, frankly, he had not been involved with the Winter Court of Sacramento.

Then John spoke of a wish for informality and at least a sense of welcoming.

"I think we can rest easy for the night," Bugul offered, granting his opinion, "And if you need lodging, you may stay at my home for a day and a night, John. I will not join you, but you will have a bed and may eat. Anything more requires a different costs."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Shrugging, “Only Royalty when Spring rolls around.” At least, in her mind. Others might see it differently. As to Rhodes, “We are close. And I’d be happy to pass it along, and to pass along his to you if you like. He tends to be more a night person, so evenings would probably work best.”

Nodding after Circe spoke, “I mean, I’m anxious to test my healing skills on someone, but I’d rather it not be from an accident that could have been prevented.” She says with a wink and a wiggle of her translucent hands.

Smirking, “You are the reigning queen of puns for the land. Though I have to say, Sonnie is a close second, might want to keep an eye on her.” Joked the Nix.

Watching the dog make his circles, “Oh, I’m not opposed to learning a second or third language. It’s just my schedule is pretty full and I think if I add anything else to it, I’m going to get myself in trouble.” With a certain Dread Lord.

“Well, you find them, and I’ll figure a way to brew them. Though it would only be something special for the Freehold.” Then a confused look, “Sparkling sugar?” then she got it, “Oh! The edible glitter?” she giggles, “That could certainly work!” could be fun to try. But could special Hedge coffee beans be used to make coffee?

“Oh, he is?” she watches him once again, “That’s pretty cool! He should be rewarded with a special treat then!” cause it’s Fugle and he’s the best boy.

“Imagine this, coffee, but with cotton candy.” There was a mischievous look in her eyes as she spoke.

“I’ll be calling a meeting with the Monarchs to address the investigation and a few other matters we need to work on. But Sonnie is kinda right, some paperwork has been gathered and we’ll be going over it. Just a matter of getting schedules to align.” But it was handled.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

There's the sound of clicking footsteps, and the Dread Lord of Autumn walks casually through Funderland. Dressed in his custom black suite, red shirt and overcoat of roiling thunderclouds, the Fairest moves as if lord of all he surveys, heading slowly towards gathering of changelings of the Freehold. His red flowers are in full bloom at his temples and wrists, without hair or leaf out of place.

Perfect.

Ah, not quite. A new face among the... well, throng has always been a bit of a stretch, but gathering of changelings. Interesting. More guarded, perhaps.

"Good evening, everyone. So sorry I'm late. I hope I find you all well?" He looks around the group, eyes resting on Sera with a smile, before looking to the unknown figure.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

6. Likes Orianna liked this post

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

"It'd be quite the expedition for such fruits."

There was danger there, any trip into the Hedge was dangerous time, space, and the influence of the others and their loyalists. Dangers around every corner, but necessary ones much of the time.

"It's no problem at all. You're not wrong, we all have our function and if Winter doesn't want to be found it'll be hard for anyone not in the know to make any headway."

John's face stayed placid as Sonnie spoke, his voice even as he nodded when she talked about the monarchs and he looked at the two present. An entire court disappears and we're making jokes.

Forgive them for they know not what they do.

He turned back to Bugul and nodded.

"We all have our obligations, if you wish to know more I'll do my best to fulfill mine. I appreciate the offer of your hospitality rest assured if you need a place to lay low I extend the same courtesy, I'm fine...for now at least."

He gave a small nod of respect before turning to the other Monarch.

"Maybe but the job doesn't stop when we're not in spring so I'm paying what respects I can to show the value of your work. I am also a night person, for obvious reasons so it shouldn't be any trouble at all. No Monarch myself but if you want Winter's presence at the meeting I'll be more than happy to give my input."

Then another man strode in and his eyes watched him carefully, caught the gaze between the Spring Monarch and himself. He could assumed it was her paramour but he'd known more tan his fair share of Spring Courtiers who kept more than one, best to wait and observe for the moment.

"Good evening sir, names John. You could say I just blew in."

A joke, a bad one, but humour was never really his strong suit.

Goes by the name: John

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

The Steepscrambler smiled at the Broadback, "I've always been a dog person. Even before I became a monkey person. Though, the second one wasn't really my choice." Her eyebrows rose as Bugul offered James his own home as a place to crash. That was surprisingly generous for any Lost.

She grinned at Seraphina, "Princess of Puns has a nice ring to it, don't you think?" Fugly paused in his patrol circle, apparently getting bored or tired, and forgetting what he was supposed to be doing. A trained guard dog, he was not. Instead, the mutt sat down and gnawed at an itch on his flank.

"Oh, hey John, you're in luck! Here's the Autumn King now!" She gestured at the arriving Rhodes, though it was unnecessary, since the Darkling was already greeting him.

For lack of anything useful to do, Sonnie resumed eating her burgers. Yum.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Public: Bartholomew Bishop
    Hob Kin
    Resources
    New Identity
    Bugul

Mien
    Bugul's face is goat-like, as are his ears and short horns reminiscent of the same beast adorn his head. He is covered in rough fur, gray in color. His facial hair is more apparent, with his mustache growing think beneath his goat-like nose and the stubble on his chin growing longer like a billy goat beard. Woody vines grow from his scalp and forearms evidencing that this being is no mere Beast, but something else as well. He looks upon the world with clear blue, goatlike eyes and walks on the earth with cloven hooves.

PRE

At Sera's comments pertaining Rhodes, Bugul says nothing, though his expression speaks of light amusement. Thinking back to the failed Coronation of Winter, Bugul remembered all too well the attentions each had paid to one another.

There is more there than passing fancy, little jewel.

Then, as Seraphina ends her words, Rhodes arrives, the coincidence lending an easy image to his being summoned by the words of his lover.

"Such luck,"
    the Goatman says, "Your mate arrives, Sera. The Thousand smile on this fortune."

John's mention of danger in the Hedge draws the Goatman's gaze before shifting to Circe and back to the newcomer.

"I have few doubts of our guardian of Summer's capabilities,"
    he offered, but then again he had experience with Summers. In Denver. "but you should consider a larger expedition. And you will find few Lost as skilled in foraging as the Beasts."

A shameless plug for himself. And Sonnie, but that was okay. He liked the monkey.

A soft, brief laugh sounds from Bugul's throat as Sonnie speaks of her forced affinity with the beasts that share her appearance. He grants the Steepscrambler a knowing look.

"My affinity with goats has also been forced,"
    he said, "but it is proving fruitful when I am called to larger gardens that boast such animals. My liking for dogs grew after my... return."

It was easier to work on small farms/large vegetable gardens that housed goats when you got along with them.

With the entry of Rhodes though, Bugul minded himself, pausing for some time in apparent thought. The largest topic beyond John's arrival had been of the missing Court and Bugul remained all too aware of his courtless status.

"It seems the whispers turn to the Onyx Court,"
    he said, "If the assembled Monarchs bid me to depart to discuss this business among your kind, I will do so."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe is quiet, however briefly. Because she is eating a burger. And listening to other too of course. She finishes the burger by the time puns are brought up again. "She'll have ta settle fer second best because when it comes to the ruling puns that royal chair is one I never intend to throne out," eyebrows and ears waggle.

As for the coffee, "Exactly what I mean Sera. Magical fairy coffee should totally sparkle. Aaaand considering I can do jelly donuts with coffee instead of jelly, cotton coffee candy?" Circe finishes her burger then washes it down with a hum as she thinks about it. "Ah. Feasible. And right on Bugul. Though any expedition could be expedited by sacrificing someone's pickup ta the trip. Plus ya know, haul more coffee that way," Circe was not specific on whose truck it would be. She'd just acquire one to never remove from the Hedge.

And the mood sours as the Beasts speak of the unwanted changes. The Fairest would not add her complaints about becoming a odd eyed Smurfette to the litany. Instead her punish crown shall be defended! "Welp. Fuck the ones that forced our changes. But Sonja I am not surprised at the skill of yer tongue. Truly I know yer a cunning linguist. I will train my own tongue ta be a match. Rest assured, ya will be impressed by my skill. And yes John and am this elful about puns."

Rhodes gets a half salute from the Summer Monarch before John's own pun gets a bark of laughter with a nod of approval. "Hi Rhodes, floral intents and purposes," she waves her hand "We are good. Got a cold noob too. And you? Ya seem ta be havin' a bud hair day."

She finishes her soda now. "I can report digital findings on Winter at that meeting Sera. I did look fer my roomie after all," she looks over at the new Winter, "But I don't feel like making my occupations known ta those that ain't sworn in. Fer reasons that are quite valid." Of course Winters were really good at hiding, even in the digital age. So it was not like she'd had much to report on missing Winters after they'd left the high ways and trains.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Sapphires look from Fugly to the approach of Rhodes. Meeting his eyes, the smile was returned, “You’re just in in time actually.” Picking another piece of cotton candy from the bag, “John has just arrived.” A gesture to the Winter.

“Well thank you John!” her words genuine. She didn’t figure much value to her work when it wasn’t Spring, but she’ll take it. “That would be up to the other Monarchs as well.” Having Winters input might be good. But he was new, and she wouldn’t invite a new face to a meeting without the others saying it was ok.

Glancing to Sonnie, she looked thoughtful, “It does have a nice ring to it.” Though she would always back a fellow Spring to taking first place. And as Fugly seemed to stop, the Treasured smiled, and leaned over once again to pet him, “Such a good boy!” she gushed, even if he forgot what he was doing, he was still a good boy.

She wasn’t sure if the Goatman was making a joke or being serious. But she still smiles, “It is!” a brief nod, “Very lucky.” In more then one way.

“I have to agree. Going into the Hedge should always be done with an experienced group. And with a group skilled in what you’re after.” It was safer.

Shaking her head, “I see no reason for you to leave. We’re just enjoying the evening and the food Circe has provided. You’re always welcome.” There was no pressing Court business.

“Well, the cotton candy coffee is still just an idea. I haven’t had anyone else try it yet, so not sure if it’s something that would be well received or not.”
    She thought it tasted good, but, it wasn’t her buying them.

Nodding, “The meeting I was planning on calling would be for a different evening. I don’t like to discuss business when we’re all just enjoying the night. Should he be sworn in, and only then, with the approval of every Monarch, would he be invited. I’m not ok invite unsworn to a meeting about the Freehold.” Then a shrugged offered to John, “Sorry to talk about you like you’re not right there.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes gives the new face a smile. "Oh, I know that feeling well," he says, his own chilling, blustery mantle sending a twirl of leaves into the air around the Autumn King, and eerie whispers wailing on the air.

The Flowering inclines his head towards the hungry Beast. "Thank you for that charming introduction, Sonnie. Yes, John," he adds, looking back to the Darkling, "I have the honor of holding the position of Dread Lord of Sacramento. I take it you were talking about me?" He asks Sonnie, looking back at her again.

An eyebrow is arches as the Summer Blueberry seems to be even more set on playing on words than ever. "You seem very keen to twist words this evening, Circe. To what to we owe, or perhaps this deserve, this greeting of wordplay?" He asks with hint of a smile.

"Oh? Just in time for what, Lady Sera?" Rhodes ask, emerald eyes turning on the Nyx, and being unable to suppress a smile.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread