Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Of course, Ms. Hart." Jennifer was agreeable to share her travels. "I was at the same House each time that I departed. There is another of my profession who conducted some fantastic deals. I was studying under in her house at saint Louis."

The Invictus might have traveling Notaries that moved to where they were needed. It was a risk, but to those called, it's benefits to the backbone of civility that Jennifer considered the oaths to be was necessary.

She listens with interest to Ms. Black, interest in her posture.
    She tucked the card away and produced two envelopes of fine quality. They were double envelopes, one with a PO box for delivery and the outer the proper addressed to Lady notary Hazelton. It seemed a means of leaving her a message was right in one's hands.
    " I do hate to be abrupt, yet I have an appointment with my orchestra." She laments." I am glad that you amenable for another discussion- I will be presenting myself at the gathering place that we first saw each other tomorrow evening."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"That it isn't." Alice agrees, and agrees again. Who would have thought that she would find herself agreeing this much with the Lord.

"My nights, have quickly taken to a structure. I will need to scheduled more appointments then to happen upon things with any spontaneity any longer." Thinking of course of her newly retaken position.

Lyssa takes the details, tucking them away, she exchanges her mistress' card with the other kindred, making sure to place the envelope in her clutch.

"I was born in Canada." she begins, thinking of Henry and Jack...? Was her sire called Jack? She can't remember. "Groomed in the shadows of my family estate. But, there was a theft, as you could probably tell, and I was left haunting the roads for a time." Was that it? Her prologue only a few words. Her story was more the lines writ in blood and wreathed by ash and fire.

Alice bows her head, stuttering and locking. "I have never been, I would enjoy learning more of your travels, if I might Miss Hazelton, but, please do not let us keep you from the rest of your evening."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Lenora Black | Public: Lenore Greene
    New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

Lenora nodded as each spoke of the origins. Like hers, their statements were brief, but that was to be expected among Kindred. After all, they were just beginning to learn more about one another and the intricacies of one's past were best kept from most.

As the cards are exchanged, Lenora grants each of the Kindred a dip of the head in thanks. Considering the blindness of Alice, the motion is a force of habit, one of many that have latched themselves upon her following her long tenure in Philadelphia.

"Indeed, I'm certain they have,"
    Lenora says, reminding herself of the exchange between the Prince and the Blind Doll, "Congratulations are in order, but, due to our chance meeting, I can offer little in the way of gifts to assist in your celebration."

Lenora noted the need to afford more appropriate congratulations in the near future, but she had spoken the truth. The Lord had not considered the chance of running into these two Haunts and, as such, was unprepared for pleasantries beyond their conversation.

"I am of the same mind as Ms. Hart,"
    Lenora offers to Jennifer as she announces her intent to depart, "If we must say good night, I am pleased we do so on pleasant terms. You will find me more than willing to engage in your company again."

4. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The Doll's hand raises, as she waves away the words, a small (for her) smile stretching her petal pink lips, "Thank you, Miss Greene, and please know that I am not one to hold empty hands against someone, especially not upon a, chance, meeting as this." though Alice had doubts that it was mere chance that lead the three of them together this evening.

Alice nods her strings pulled nod when Lenora speaks once more.

"Indeed, it's been far, far to long since I've had the pleasure of good company and a simple walk."

When Alice knows they are only two instead of three, she offers a moment of contemplation, truing her face upward towards the stars she couldn't see.

"If you hadn't chanced upon us, where would you have been drawn to Miss Greene?"

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

With 2 days left, do you just wanna close now or would you want to squeeze in a few more posts?

Lenora Black | Public: Lenore Greene
    New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

Lenora nods as Alice affords her affirmation that the lack of ceremony regarding her rise would not lead to disharmony between the pair.

"Excellent, I am pleased to hear as much,
    " she says, "You have my thanks."

At the question, Lenora ponders a moment, but her silence does not edge on for too long.

"Very likely home,"
    she answers, "One is best served in ensuring they eat before meddling with fools and so I have ensured my needs are met. Thus, I have no real obligations keeping me out this night."

Happy to close. I believe Seryna had mentioned she was on vacation until the 30th

8. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Perhaps then we should adjourn? I too saw to my needs before I left for my walk, but one is never to careful, not this close to dawn's break." Alice waits a beat of Lyssa's heart to continue, "I truly did have a most enjoyable conversation, Miss Greene. I look forward to sharing more words with you." comes her empty voice, rife with mockery and artifice.

"I hope you have a good rest of your night," she bows her head, and continues on her way. The Ghoul following quickly and efficiently behind her.

End Scene!

I had a great time getting to meet Lenora and Jen!

10. Likes Stray liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread