Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe was having a idle drive in her car, trying to kill some time. Mundy paperwork completed for now at least, just required patience. That horrible word!

Circe needed a distraction, hence why she was going slow. She needed to find one . She got an idea! Danta, wait, Anatole was a new dude to town. She can show him around. Give him a tour, buy him a coffee. Yes this could work. Now where did he live?

Oh right!
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

Anatole shuffles down the street in a threadbare coat. An equally threadbare scarf has been diligently and artfully arranged around his neck and shoulder; on a man of means, the ensemble would have worked. On a stunted, broad shouldered man in a cheap coat, the effect simply didn't take.

I wouldn't tell him that, though. Not with that dour face - especially with that face; a face that could switch so easily into sarcastic contempt or a vain, suspicious cruelty, that could suck the life out of any attempt at conversation. Anatole knew his accoutrement's didn't work, idiots! But just because his Durance stunted his form, twisted his limbs with muscle and expanded his chest and shoulders, did not mean he was going to give up on the last vestiges of his old sense of self!

Anatole's brooding walk is halted by the mysterious car.

Initially, he fixes the occupant with his cold basilisk glare.

Until he processes the blue skin and lissome limbs of the Crimson Courtier. His face melts, morphs from cold hatred to a cagey curiosity. Slowly, he inclines his head, unsure if this was a coincidental passing in the street or the start of something more.
    Circe Origins

3. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe spots the burnt dwarf Santa with a smile. It was his fault for that being her mental description, it being Christmas when they met. His outfit was rather clashing. Kind of like atonal music. Was that a case of finances or Anatole being artistic?

Paranoia should require her to be more hesitant to make this offer but she was well prepared for a murderous passenger. Past experience in her profession. That and she was bored but with her paperwork at risk this was a safer bet to have it done without complications then other distractions.

So she slows down to pull up beside him and uses the add on to roll down the passenger side power window. She had a great plan to get him to agree to helping kill some boredom for her, "Sup Anny? Can I call ya that? Another question fer ya? I ain't Gilligan but do ya want a 3 hour tour of town. Oh and BK or Mc'D thrown in too, ya know why not kinda thing."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Mantle (Autumn)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK

MEIN

PRE

Smith

Anatole pauses, clearly working variables in his mind.

"Sure. Why not. Show me the sights. And lady, I'll take any offer of food and drink right now."

He cracked a false seeming smile as he shuffled into the passenger seat.

"Mind if we talk?"

His voice was firm and gravelly. This clashed with his physical demeanour - as the dwarf caught his first real taste of Circe's hot mantle up close.

6. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Wouldn't be much of a fanculo tour if we don't walk. Mime and drive sounds like a horrid idea," she laughs as she watches him get in.

"Ya already know about Funderland so how about Capitol Park? It has a Hedge Gate, so good ta know as a first stop." As soon as Anatole buckles up he will find himself pushed back into his seat by the acceleration. "Which drive through do ya prefer?" The Fairest looks towards the Wizened instead of the road, "I mean chain not specific place."

A loud horn blare presents the Doppler effect as Circe cuts someone off to keep going towards Capitol Park. She is one of those kind of drivers. "What kind of places are ya curious about seeing anyway? I'm kinda," another horn blare gets the middle finger from Circe who finally returns her attention to the road, "A coffee addict."

Mantle (Autumn)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK

MEIN

PRE

Smith

"Capital Park, eh?"

Anatole looked away as he adjusted the seat and locked in the seat-belt. The action also covered the interest that flashed across his face. Gates were a Thing he was Interested In.

At one time, fast cars and crazy drivers would have been enough to rattle Anatole - but that was before his Durance, when he had been, shall we say, mortal. Now the stunted man with the explosive curls simply rocked with the motion of Circe's car.

"Fast food is fast food. Substitute food for simpletons who - bah! Enough of that!"

The blaring horn drowns him out. He sucks in air, waits.

"Show me the places I should know about. And the places I should not know about, if you get my drift. This Capital Park sounds like a good place to start. And I like good coffee too. You like good coffee?"

Now the Autumn Courtier spared the Crimson Fairest a heavy stare of his own.

9. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Si, it is one of the bigger parks and I know it got a Trod. There are other, uh parks that is, where ya can swim along the river," Circe nods as she has to stop for a red light with a frown.

"I'm Italian, of course I like good coffee. Common Grounds is the best place period," praise for Spring from a Summer, "But I know plenty of good mundy ones too."

"No fast food?" Red and black eyes focus on the burnt Wizened before the Fairest shrugs, "Eh, can dial ahead fer something part way through the tour too," Green light, vroom! What should have been a 25 minute drive to Capitol Park at best was being shaved down to a mere 10 minutes with how aggressive she drove. "I could make a things man wasn't meant ta know joke. But nah," she shakes her head at Anatole's request for places. She was going to assume he meant mundane and Lost locations respectively. Though she knew a few other secret places from work.

Suddenly Circe's driving goes to normal and sedate. They are passing a museum which the Larcenist nods towards, "Cali's Hall of Fame and state museum right there." describing the California Hall of Fame and California Museum, "Don't recall visiting them ever but I kinda hafta slow down here because," she looks to a parking lot but blinks in confusion. "Huh? There is usually a cop car there. Designated parking spot I think or something, I don't know. Maybe they're mixing it up?"

It isn't long before the Dodge Charger is circling the California State Capitol Park. Circe has to circle the northeast corner to try to point out the trod's entrance. Which she actually explains to Anatole, "Okay we're on the south ish side and the Trod is kinda Northeast corner. Just gotta drive us around a bit."

Mantle (Autumn)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK

MEIN

PRE

Smith

As Circe slows, Anatole turns his face to the street.

"Well... Good to know."

He glances over at Circe as she explains about the museum and the police watch dog.

"Interesting. Sounds like this Trod has seen a lot of use. Or is it just location location location..."

The dwarf adds as the State Capitol rolls sedately by.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

As they round the northeast corner of the park the driver starts to point, "Circular build wah!" Circe lays on the horn as a bicycle cuts her off before the elf is cursing in Italian. "Some circle memorial thing right around this side," the blue elf points towards the park before flipping off another cyclist that ignores traffic laws. "Can't tell if we can see it because I don't want ta mess up my grill with these stupid bikes!"

Circe has to stop again for one of the idiots before growling, "I think its location. I think it's an old Trod. Maybe older then the memorial. I don't use it much, mostly patrol Funderland's thorn side or my own turf." She looks to Anatole, "Not giving ya a tour of the latter yet, maybe next time after it is disarmed."

Circe had to drive off after the bicycles finally stopped cutting her off. "Best coffee shop I KNOW is open is the Naked Lounge," she snickers, "The name is misleading. Clothes are mandatory nor are emotions lade bare there."

It had hipsters for sure but they were entirely too chill. She'd never managed to annoy anybody at the Naked Lounge despite her prior visits. It only took a couple of minutes to reach it. The Fairest live parks.

Mantle (Autumn)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK

MEIN

PRE

Smith

"Old, eh? Is it still... open?"

Anatole mused as they sped passed.

"You'll have to show me the Freehold's boundaries, then. But first... oh coffee! OK."

He gave Circe a sidelong glance.

"Maybe because you're using the wrong emotions?"

The dwarf smiled.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread