Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

It had been a few months since Sera had trained with someone else. But she knew in order to know if her training had paid off, she would have to get in the ring with another person.

So she found herself a gym that not only offered boxing training, but had a regular gym, rock climbing and anything else you really needed. Was a nice gym actually, not expensive, but nice. Plus, in the evenings, there wasn’t a huge crowd.

And Sera found herself in the boxing ring for a few hours. Sparring with a new trainer. And while he got a few hits on her, she got more than a few on him. Long legs carried her around the ring, long toned arms reached their target. Seemed her extra training and what Fawkes had been teacher her was paying off. While she still wasn’t at the level she wanted to be, it was progress. And progress was good. After her trainer removed the gloves and they said their good byes, Sera sat on the edge of the ring, unwrapping her hands, boxing gloves sat beside her. Her gym clothes revealing a very toned midriff, arms and legs, this was a girl who worked out.

The Nix was sweating, but somehow, it looked good on her.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

S
    Shodan

Shodan needs to get away. Classrooms, bars and bookstores are all well and good, but there are times where your body needs a hard workout to take your mind off of... things. Goodness knows a mage's life is stressful, and this mage in particular had more stressful moments lately than he cared for.

Today, he was dressed for battle - a fitness tracker on his right wrist, trail shoes, compression shirt and form-fitting shorts. All feeding biometric data straight to his phone, for total control of the process - to the tech-savvy, or those familiar with fitness trends, he'll look like a Christmas tree. The Prime Mover focuses on no particular part of the gym - running, climbing, pullups, you name it. But no matter where he was, somehow there was this girl, this girl in boxing gloves, that always found a way to the corner of his eye.

"It's not like I'm an expert" He begins, steadily approaching the blue-eyed beauty "But you fight like you mean business. I mean, you were all over that ring, I was just waiting when that guy's going to get his ear bitten off" He smiles, a bit nervously "And I know this sounds tacky in the extreme, but you must come here often"

Even after he's done talking, Shodan maintains a respectful distance and doesn't sit just yet. Just because she's having a break doesn't mean she's willing to chat, and if she tells him to get lost, get lost he will.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

Talons were warriors. Plain and simple.

Even the most novice Talon worth their salt ought to be able to throw a punch. However, time had not been on Brigit's side. December left little time for her to spar with her packmates - or members of her tribe as a whole. Thus, here she was. Hitting a bag.

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-01-09 14:16:19 Brigit rolls 6 to Hit Ze bag (Str+Brawl) (10 Again) 9, 1, 6, 4, 9, 9 3 successes

It was clear the dark eyed blonde knew what she was doing, hitting the target with a practiced flurry of blows. She's been here a bit, locked in her own little world, but had occasionally glanced to the angelic woman and her trainer in the ring. As the other man, dressed to the nines with one of those fancy trackers and a shirt. Brigit's outfit was much less revealing than Sera's, consisting of a pair of grey jogger sweats, an old white Coors t-shirt, and a pair of well-used nikes. Her hair was pulled back, tied in a ponytail and the light sheen of sweat evidences her effort.

Finishing her set, the Suthar Anzuth nabs her blue Nalgene bottled, scuffed with age and wear, and heads for the water fountain. As she passes, she gives the pair a half nod, a common acknowledgement from one gym rat to others.

"Good moves," she compliments as she moves, stopping at the fountain still within earshot to refill her bottle.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Sapphires glance up from the wraps, taking in the flamboyant guy. He seemed outfitted like he was at the gym often. The other stuff? She had no clue about.

An easy smile appears, “Shouldn’t you always mean business in a fight?” she asks lightheartedly. “And I don’t bite ears off until the third or forth round.” Jokes the Nix, finishing with the wraps. “Tacky? A bit, but it’s hard to ask something like that without it sounding tacky. And the answer is no actually, first time at this gym. How about you?” she asks before standing, tossing the tape in a trash can and grabbing a towel. “Oh! I’m Sarah by the way.” Wiping her hand on the towel, she holds it out.

The blonde was noticed because of her confidence. Not many had that type of presence about them. And she was better with the bag then Sera had been. But she was working on that as well, but at her home gym.

Nodding back, the Nix smiles, “Thanks. Not so bad yourself, might have to ask for time tips.” Since Fawkes was gone, she didn’t have anyone to really train with.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

S
    Shodan

Hm. That's a good point "Probably. I heard somewhere that fights are all about that first punch. It dazes the other guy to let you land an even better punch, and then the fight is basically over" Not that he'd know. Shodan couldn't land a blow to save his life, as some in his Consilium can attest. Then some other things are said and to be honest, Shodan'd be perfectly fine with listening to Sarah talk. Wait, right. Names. Don't be rude.

"I'm Adam" Her hand is accepted and shaken lightly "I try to make the time for excercise, but of this place I only heard recently. Like most people around here, I don't get to sweat much during work hours, so I have to compensate" He was no Arrow. Supposedly there are those in their Order who aren't killing machines, but Kaze and Phoenyx definitely fit that warrior stereotype "Plus it's a good way to relieve stress safely"

And as they talk, another woman comes into view. She was much less... flashy than Sarah, but the confidence of her moves and the obvious skill in punching things make up for that. Even if it Shodan found it odd to train in a gym with a beer brand shirt on, of all things "Is there, like, a Tournament of Power kind of thing about to start? It feels... martial around here" For that complete experience, Phoenyx should walk right in, so that Shodan can feel completely humiliated by his lack of skill.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

As the woman compliments her, Brigit smirks.

"Thanks," she said, "I dunno how good I would be at teaching though."

The Herd is fragile.

Returning to the pair Brigit takes a long drink from her now full water bottle. Noting the name exchange, Brigit decides to offer her own or at least the one that the Herd knows

"Bridget,"
    she says.

At Adam's question the Talon offers a half-assed shrug.

"Maybe? Get what you mean though, maybe its something in the air. New Years resolutions or some shit. I usually do mostly climbing these days,"
    she admits, "but now and again it's good to throw a few or lift. Get out that angst, y'know?"

The last statement was said with some light sarcasm, but there was some honesty in it. It was better to work through certain things in a nice controlled environment. Given the stresses of the pack - and the stress involved with adjusting to city life - it was a necessity.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

There was a nod as she wiped off her forehead, “Oh yeah! But if you miss that first punch,” a single shoulder shrugged, “then it’s over for you. Unless you got some great reflexes. Got in this fight once, and missed my hit, then took this nasty hit to the side. Took me right out of the fight.” Lets ignore that it was another Lost who had better Contracts then she did. At the time. She was working on that. “But you look like you’d be pretty good in the ring. You box or anything?” he looked fit enough.

“Nice to meet you Adam.”
    Her voice still friendly, upbeat. The Nix loved meeting new people, was her thing. “Ah.” An understanding nod, “I get that. My job keeps me on my feet all day, but doesn’t give me the satisfaction of working out. What do you do?” she could venture a guess, but it was so hard to tell with people. “That is true.” Though she had more preferred ways to handle stress, but that was different.

“Never know until you give it a try. The one I was working with had to leave, so while I practice what he taught me, it’s hard to improve on them.”
    But, she’d find a way. Fairest always do.

“Hi Bridget, nice to meet you. I’m Sarah in case you missed it.” Cause she could have.

“Climbing? Like rock climbing?” she knew the gym had climbing, but she had yet to try. “Can’t say I’ve tried any type of climbing. A good workout?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

S
    Shodan

"You got in a fight?" It takes a moment to suppress the incredulous look on his face "You were prowling the streets of Sacramento to fight crime and injustice, weren't you?" Because how could you imagine someone looking and sounding the way she looks and sounds in something as... common as a bar brawl or a mugging? "And I know you try to be nice to me, but no - I wouldn't be any good in the ring. It's actually a proven fact - I know this girl, she's a martial artist, and he gave me a self-defence class once. I was terrible at it, flailing like a medusa with a seizure" He describes the ordeal without shame, indeed he smiles slightly at the memory "I like running, though. Running can save your life, and this is also a proven fact. I mean' it's not like you can spar with a bear" Or a unit of government-paid hunters who are about to catch you and send who knows where.

There's only a limited number of jobs he could imagine in today's world that keep people 'on their feet all day' "Are you an actress? A dancer? I heard the gigs can be pretty exhausting, running around the scene all the time" Not something he could do. Too much posturing "I'm the guy you call when your computer - which is practically anything these days - acts all uppity. I can fix or build from scratch any piece of software or machine you want. Sometimes I rebuild them, too, and they tend to work better afterwards" With Shodan ending up with a bunch of spare parts, which he promptly takes as part of the payment. And then, finally, he turns to the long-haired blonde.

"New Year's resolutions" He echoes Bridget. It's not that he didn't really notice her until now, it's just that Sarah by necessity draws most of the attention even if she was totally silent. It's how pretty people work "Doesn't look like 'getting better at boxing' needs to be on your list. You made any, for the new decade?"

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

A nod is granted to the gorgeous woman before her.

"Yes and yes,"
    she says with a smirk, "Does more than engage one muscle group."

A smirk is offered as the geek Adam talks about the impossibility of fighting a bear.

The People can.

Still the thought was left unsaid. The Herd was soft and weaker by fate. The conversation served as a reminder of their fragility and the need to abide by the Laws of the Urdaga. They protected mortals in the course of their duties.

"Nah,"
    she says as Adam asks about resolutions, "I'm more about the whole quality of life thing. No point in making a promise I probably won't keep. People tend to set their goals a little too high."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Well, she could admit to getting into a fight and getting her ass kicked. Cause pride and all. Or, she could play it off! Duh, she’s gonna play it off!

A slender finger was held up to her lips, “Shhhh!” she whispers, “That’s supposed to be hush hush. Can’t have my nightly activities getting out.” A wink was added. “Trying to be nice?” a shake of her head, “Nope. But it’s also a proven fact that one doesn’t underestimate anyone when it comes to that. So for all I know, you’re playing up having no skill to lull me into a false sense of security.” A nod. Totally. Then she laughs, musical in tone, “Medusa with a seizure?!” more laughing, “Never heard anything described like that!” but it was funny. “Running is great! Especially early in the morning, before the city really wakes up.” Then she looked thoughtful, “I think that depends, how big is the bear?” legit question.

An eyebrow arches in amusement, “Me? A dancer?” a shake of her head, “Oh, defiantly not, I can’t dance to save my life, no rhythm at all.” Nope. It was scary. “So nothing all that exciting, I own a coffee shop.” But she was quite proud of it. “That’s really neat! Do you freelance or work for a company? I’ll admit, I know little about computers. Just how to run the programs I need to keep my shop open and running. Do you have a business card?” always better to hire friendly faces in her opinion.

“Really? Is it something that is easy to learn?”
    she asks, “Oh, and are there outdoor places that allow it? I’ve been wanting to get outside more.” She was clearly looking for her advice and was curious.

Nodding, “I have to agree with that. Too many people set the bar too high, get frustrated and disappointed, and scrap whatever they were striving towards. Sometimes it’s the small victories that mean the most.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread